General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Once Upon A Time.....

<< < (6/16) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: racer on February 24, 2014, 05:44:04 AM ---I'd really disagree with that LOL.

For me:

S2 Second Half > S2 First Half > S3 First Half > S1 Second Half > S1 First Half

:P

--- End quote ---

A lot of my friends gave up on the show during S2 first half and they only came back when i convinced them that it got better when everyone was back in Storybrooke  :funny:

Glamazon Racer:
Fair enough! :P

Actually on second thought I might actually rank S3 First Half ahead of S2 First Half but IMO the show has been near flawless since the moment Season 2 started until now... Hope it continues! :P

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: racer on February 24, 2014, 09:32:26 AM ---Fair enough! :P

Actually on second thought I might actually rank S3 First Half ahead of S2 First Half but IMO the show has been near flawless since the moment Season 2 started until now... Hope it continues! :P

--- End quote ---

For me season one was flawless, season 2 was a bumpy ride, and season 3 is just a roller coaster of thrills and spills so far :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
I did enjoy Season 1 but it took me a while to really get into the show, personally. :P

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: racer on February 26, 2014, 01:55:48 AM ---I did enjoy Season 1 but it took me a while to really get into the show, personally. :P

--- End quote ---

I got hooked from the pilot :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version