Author Topic: Dutch Mole - New series with English subtitles!  (Read 67802 times)

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Dutch Mole - New series with English subtitles!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2012, 08:01:58 PM »
Hi y'all!  :)

Time for some psychological warfare... :sab  :lol:

Here's episode 4 full of negotiations and sunny promises..  ;)

Enjoy!  :tup:

(With many thanks to some friends who helped out with the subs this episode.    :ghug: )

THE MOLE ICELAND - EPISODE 4

PART 1:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NFakanU3Z1Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NFakanU3Z1Y</a>

PART 2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-fB3CP4J5bc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-fB3CP4J5bc</a>

PART 3:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/K9lVQBDdKGU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/K9lVQBDdKGU</a>

PART 4:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wG7dKJaOOm0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wG7dKJaOOm0</a> 
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2012, 08:33:01 PM »
Yippee!!   :tu
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2012, 10:59:15 PM »
Hmmm. I just watched Ep 3...and noticed that occasionally there was a brief scratchy lag in the film...

SO I got susicious and screencapped one of those areas...and then some others. Because for just a second here and there (literally 2 sec=~70 caps) there were split second hidden images. I think they are clues to the Mole. There could have been more, these are what I found:

SPOILERS!!

Ep 3 part 1 1st clue
Show content

Ep 3 part 1 2nd clue

Show content

EP 3 part 2 (just when Marit finished talking about her reason to not take the joker)

Show content

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2012, 12:30:16 AM »
Peach!  :hrt:

I have to say you should join the forums and discuss it with us all!  :)

Yes people have been diving into this too! (Well basically every bit of film is analyzed and searched for potential clues, and honestly they can be in anything, so there's no telling what is or isn't  :) )

One thing. The 'scratchy bits' you mention are socalled 'blipverts'. They introduced them in series 11, there turned out to be no hints on them then but that's not to say there won't be this year.  ;)

It's interesting you mention these because there has been some speculation about them. I didn't have the time to read it all but I think wrt your #1 example the idea was that the Mole would be amongst the painters, as it was seen from the 'Mole's perspective' . Some even linked it to Frits's sign ('Sporters' i.e. sportspeople written in a weird (M-shaped?) fashion).

Obviously most people are well in their tunnel vision now  :lol3:  so it's hard to say what is or isn't plausible - but I think it's definitely a possibility. The Mole's Perspective thing corroborated to some extent by the fact that the very first sequence in the series showed the Mole getting to the airplan- wreck to take off an hour of their time. That was seen from the Mole's perspective too so this may be a clue.  :)

Your second series ties in with that a little but also there's a cross. You'll see that crosses are appearing more significantly in Ep 4.
It's hard to say what it means it might just be an impression. One has the word 'List' on it (in epi 4). That's intriguing because there's a celeb called Liesbeth List (which might be a clue for Liesbeth, also LIST , LIesbeth STaats, her name). Or it may be a clue to William who played Ramses, (Liesbeth List was his lifelong partner).

Then again it could all be just some nice images or a nice red herring.  :lol3:
It's interesting to see though, you'll see the new destination definitely has plenty of crosses.  :)

There once was a clue with the Mole wearing a + necklace. The + turned out to be the Japanese symbol for 10 (The series was set in Japan and this was the 10th Mole). So clues like that can certainly be in the series.  :)

I'm intrigued by your last series of the Northern Light (Aurora Borealis). Fact is, that can't even be seen in May when they filmed this. So they definitely editted this in. Could be random to have the kind of Icelandic / 'Arctic' feel, but frankly these images returned in I believe 3 episodes. Marit means both Pearl and Daughter of the Light so this may point to her.. (Then again there's a clue that hints she may not make it through the next round :(  so we'll see..)

At any rate, very interesting speculations!!  :tup:

It's hard to tell what is or isn't a hint. I get the feeling the 4263 (The code in epi 2, smoke signal challenge) may well be. Because the difference is exactly 21 (21, 42, 63) and 21 is the reverse of series 12, where we are at now.. Some people have launched some speculations about Runic Script being involved (i.e. being in Iceland, and there were hints about Viking(s) too).
Sofar I think the evidence of this is a bit too thin, and the speculations are a bit wild.  :lol:
But if I think something more concrete comes out ito theories I will definitely share it with you guys.  :)

Thank you again for sharing your impressions and thoughts, I love reading them!  :tup:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:38:53 AM by Topita »
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2012, 01:15:00 AM »
This is the stuff I love about the Mole, we analysed and spoiled our first ones too.

If and when I get to watch the 4th ep, I will look for more...or if you need something from the first two let me know!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2012, 01:35:31 AM »
There once was a clue with the Mole wearing a + necklace. The + turned out to be the Japanese symbol for 10 (The series was set in Japan and this was the 10th Mole). So clues like that can certainly be in the series.  :)

It is actually a Chinese character, and Japanese also uses this counting system. 十, pronounced shi(just like "sh" in English word "shoe") in Chinese pinyin and jyuu in Japanese, simply means ten. :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2012, 09:01:03 AM »

It is actually a Chinese character, and Japanese also uses this counting system. 十, pronounced shi(just like "sh" in English word "shoe") in Chinese pinyin and jyuu in Japanese, simply means ten. :lol:

Oh interesting, never knew that!  :)
Thanx for sharing!  :tup:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2012, 09:14:47 AM »
 :lol:

I'm watching EP4... I've got a strong feeling that I may not have that savvy for The Mole :lol: Now I'm totally confused... :'(

P.S. Seems in this episode a lot of hints have been given. :tup:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »
:lol:

I'm watching EP4... I've got a strong feeling that I may not have that savvy for The Mole :lol: Now I'm totally confused... :'(
Awww :(
Well if it helps any, plenty of people are confused at this point and I am one of them. Let's drown our sorrows..  :keeta:  :lol3:
Seriously, I tend to have somewhat of an idea usually around this time, but I can't make sense of who is what for quite a few of them at the moment .. :P
Just when I've decided someone is definitely off my suspect list they go and do something that makes me suspicious of them again..  :lol:
P.S. Seems in this episode a lot of hints have been given. :tup:

Yes hopefully!..
Something about straws and grasping..  :lol:

Sofar I really like the series though and it seems to be getting better with each episode!  :)
By the way, the new destination will be:

Show content
Almerķa in Southern Spain.  :)

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2012, 02:40:51 AM »
Just finished watching EP4. It made me think of Survivor. :lol3: But I must say this is almost my favorite show sofar. Hope the US picks up this show again someday.

In this episode another number was shown quickly. 2073. Does it have special meaning here? ??? And what do you think of the final votes?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 05:10:21 AM »
Peach, don't read this before you've watched episode 4 plz, because this post is about the last challenge of epi 4.  ;)

Just finished watching EP4. It made me think of Survivor. :lol3: But I must say this is almost my favorite show sofar. Hope the US picks up this show again someday.
:lol: Yeah now that you mention it.. Only thank goodness not the kind of vote that involves cliquing and backstabbing.. well it does involve sabotage so, maybe backstabbing in another way..  :lol3:
I sincerly hope there will be a new US or UK version some day, I think the format has so much potential still after 12 years..  :)

Much better than yet another bake-off/best-chef/worst-bride or whatever kind of 'reality' show.  :lol:
(Just my two cents but I confess I basically only watch The Mole, Tar and an occasional epo of Master Chef UK. :P )
In this episode another number was shown quickly. 2073. Does it have special meaning here? ??? And what do you think of the final votes?
Well the problem with numbers is that if you try, you can probably link them to anyone.  :lol:
I don't know, it could be that it does have a meaning but right now nothing much comes to mind. I know Liesbeth was born in 1973 so if you follow the -1 thing from epi one (3 hours --> 2 hours) this could be a hint maybe? It's very speculative though I'm very cautious wrt numbers.

In one series they let the number 13 come back in so many different ways - on trains, on signs (added to and subtracted from) - it all meant nothing.. In one series the number 28 was a clue and came back all the time too (eg in hotelroom 1144 (i.e. 28) etc - turned out this was a hint to the birthdate of the Mole, however at the time the series was still with regular people and we were not given that information..  :duno:

In other series numbers have also been good clues though so .. Let's just see if a pattern evolves somehow that we can work with.
Well spotted though!!  :tup:

One more thing. Tim has the sign 3-1=2. He's part of a trio consisting of two people. This could be a moleclue after all the Mole made the clock go back from 3 hours to 2 in the very first challenge at the plane wreck (i.w. 3-1=2).  ;)

As for the negotiations. The prisoners dilemma.. I love this challenge because it's such a mindf*** excuse the word..  :lol:

It's tough to say. My hunch is, the Mole will have been amongst the negotiatiors most likely. Obviously there can be a double-bluff thing but I think the Mole wants to be part of the action when potentially SO much money is lost.  ;)

Obviously the most likely culprits changing the green/ red scene were Liesbeth (changing her mind wrt unanimity) , Frits and Tim.
Basically all their actions can be interpreted as Mole-ish as well as from the perspective of a contestant imo.

Liesbeth:
Could have indeed suddenly realized they would be up the proverbial creek if they went for unanimity with the Mole sabotaging for sure.
On the other hand, she would have a key position after having persuaded Hadewych first (or was it Hadewych doing the persuading..??  ;) ) and then talking Frits out of it, making sure they'd have a green majority (at the highest price). She's the one planting the seed about the red-card, however it's likely one of the contestants would bring it up anyway.. (like Tim did with Anne-Marie, or Frits..)

Frits:
Could have been sincere in realizing they would lose all their money and tried persuading Tim to get the majority red which would be least damaging to the pot.
He could also have been lying (I somehow believe him though about voting red because he was so ademant about it.  :lol: )
he didn't tell Tim whom he thought would vote red (i.e. Liesbeth) which makes sense as a contestant since he suspects her and would not want Tim to be suspicious of her as well in case he isn't. As a Mole that would come in handy too though because whoever Tim suspects, the seed of doubt is planted...  :lol3:

Tim:
May have agreed to go along with Anne-Marie but she is clearly one of his suspects. Perhaps he was hesitant if she would really vote green and decide to vote green after all thinking Anne-Marie and Frits may vote red, hoping to save the pot..
Or he could be the Mole, changing his vote from red to green. It may lead to immediate suspicion by Frits though.

It seems the Mole would have a better position to be in the second rounds of negotiation because they would know what was decided before and how to influence that. However the Mole can be briefed on what to vote too.

The two ladies, Hadewych and Anne-Marie seem less suspicious because they wanted to vote green, but are they?
It's a little naive to think you can reach unanimity, even if it may seem a win-win on paper. So perhaps they were lulled into naivity because of this - at face value- no brainer.

However there is the matter of the duo's discussing it as well. There is no coincidence I think in the way it was set up. Frits doesn't trust Liesbeth (and vice versa to some degree), not sure about Liesbeth and Hadewych (? Not much information on who they suspect sofar).
Tim and Anne-Marie mistrust eachother. So there's a good chance Tim may not believe what Anne-Marie says she'll vote (or vice versa although Anne-Marie did what she said..).

We know Frits is one of the three Tim suspects so we don't know if he trusts him 100% either.

So basically any shot at unanimity, even for the red/ continue execution one would be next to impossible imo due to the discussions taking place consecutively and separately as well as all the suspicions and the Mole.

But probably even a majority for red/ execution (which was the lesser of all evils) would have been hard to get.
I wonder, even if the culprit seems to be most likely amongst the three red-votes turning into two, perhaps the green ladies had some role in this anyway due to mistrust en them being so ademant about voting green...

Their shock and surprise seemed pretty genuine, but well.. I've seen socalled genuine before.  :lol:
Some of them really can put on an act..

In short I think the Mole is most likely with the 5 negotiators (not 100% but most probably yes).
The rest is kind of up for interpretation due to the many factors at play. At first glance those three , Tim, Liesbeth and Frits seem to have the most suspicious and determining roles.. But this is after all the Mole, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Mole wasn't among those three either..  :lol3:

Hopefully episode 5 will bring a bit more clarity..  :lol:

How about you guys, what are your ideas and thoughts about it?  :)

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2012, 05:54:51 AM »
In short I think the Mole is most likely with the 5 negotiators (not 100% but most probably yes).
I agree with you. The voting challenge was a big move in the game. I can hardly imagine all 5 negotiators were purely contestants and the Mole was doing nothing at all.

Wrt my guess... Maybe I need to rewatch those episodes for many times to make my deduction reasonable. :lol: So far my hunch tells me William, Marit are not the Mole.

Hadewych: Possible but... She seems invisible in the game. :lol3:

Liesbeth: #1 suspect

Annie-Marie: #2 suspect

Tim: A contestant who's gonna make it to F4 at least. I like his gameplay. :)

Fritz: Don't think he is but someone on Facebook has reminded me of something. The program is called Who is the Mole? And Fritz was under the sign 'I AM'. Who is the mole? I am. :lol3:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 06:56:48 AM by SuperTux »
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2012, 03:23:06 AM »
 :lol:  Yup.. Also I Am , sounds like I M (i.e. I Mole)..
Some claim this was a hint for Anne-Marie (AM) though since she was waiting there too.

Then again some say the 3-1=2 sign of Tim is a hint, as mentioned before.  :)

Ok well Peach catch up girl!   ;) Soon it's gonna be time for epi 5.  :hearts:

Looks like our beloved contestants are going to play Cowboys and Indians.   :wohoo:

Preview for episode 5:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXIH-Q-YAx0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AXIH-Q-YAx0</a>

Promo for episode 5:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CgrJQQn8P3w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CgrJQQn8P3w</a>

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2012, 01:28:15 AM »
I think people in Survivorsucks Forum has mentioned some "musical" code as a hint in this season. What is that?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2012, 03:33:43 AM »
I think people in Survivorsucks Forum has mentioned some "musical" code as a hint in this season. What is that?
Erm, have they?
I must have missed that.   :-[

I don't have a clue what it means is there a theory or something? Sofar I haven't read anything about this on the Dutch forums at least.
Maybe they are supposing the code (4263) and other numbers stand for musical notes or something?

Honestly our hints are usually not that elaborate I'm afraid.
Though they did involve music in the past once, but that was series 4 so a long time ago, as far as I can remember out of the top of my head anyway.  :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:39:57 AM by Topita »

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2012, 06:52:25 AM »
Maybe they are supposing the code (4263) and other numbers stand for musical notes or something?

Maybe. Actually the first time I saw 4263 I started to relate it to music. :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2012, 07:17:09 AM »

Maybe. Actually the first time I saw 4263 I started to relate it to music. :lol:

I think it's definitely an interesting thought though.  :tup:

Three days before last episode aired the Mole (well the Mole account more precisely  :lol: ) twittered this:

2821210014362222347123643583. Wie zien het goed? #widm

i.e.

2821210014362222347123643583. Who can/will see it correctly? #widm

The only challenge that was about seeing was the one where they went snorkling imo but I don't know what all these numbers are about wrt the challenge. Last year they put a Mole clue in the twitters though (I think every twitter started with a letter of the Mole's name - so for sure if they want to put in a hint, they'll use something different this time.  :) )

I didn't have a clue what those numbers meant but perhaps we can find out if they play a certain melody using the numbered musical notation? In that case I suppose the 8 should be 'do' again though? Or does anyone have any other ideas what this sequence may mean?

ETA with respect to '8': On the wikipedia page about Numbered musical notation, they also mention a socalled Time signature:

The time signature is written as a fraction: 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 6/8, etc. It is usually placed after the key signature. Change of time signature within the piece of music may be marked in-line or above the line of music. Some pieces that start with cadenza passages are not marked with time signatures until the end of that passage, even if the passage uses dotted barlines (in which case 4/4 time is usually implied).
Source

ETA2:
I just read a comment on the main Mole forum about this (sorry hadn't seen that one before!)
Apparently these numbers were the number of suspicions all contestants that were left in the game had on the official site at the time of the twitter:

Still don't know if it means anything..  :duno:
Weird thing to tweet, because those numbers change so often?!
I get the feeling there's something about this (or it's just all mindgames..  :lol3:  pffff  :crazy:  :lol: )
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:06:08 AM by Topita »

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
Hey, look at Fritz's number. 2364. 4263. :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2012, 10:03:37 AM »
Hey, look at Fritz's number. 2364. 4263. :lol:

:o  :lol3:
That's odd indeed..

Keeping an extra eye on him tonight..  ;)

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2012, 10:08:26 PM »
A question: did it ever happen that contestants (not the Mole) lied to the viewers? I ask this because I don't see any reason for a contestant (except the Mole) to do so. If they might lie to the viewers, it'd turn to be difficult for me to deduce. :duno:

By far contestants' statements in their confessionals don't seem to be compatible.

Marit: She suspected Annie-Marie, and finally was on the edge of execution.
I'm confident she's not the Mole. Since the Mole knew in the end of this episode there'd be a move that could probably clear the pot, s/he didn't need to sabotage obviously (even effectively) in the bicycle challenge at all. Marit's sabotage might result from her fear. She was aware that most contestants had realized who the Mole could be and she didn't have as much information as other contestants had. She wanted to do so to draw other contestants' attention and muddle their minds. I guess she's gonna be executed in the following episode.

William: He (if he didn't change his mind) suspected Fritz, and was finally on the edge of execution.
I don't understand why he was so diffident. I think he might have changed his mind to focus on someone else. Maybe Marit? :lol:

Annie-Marie: She suspected Tim, and Liesbeth #2. She survived in the EP4 quiz.

Tim: "Everyone knows everything." Don't understand why he said so because it doesn't seem to be the fact we see. But doubtless he was on the right track. :tup:

ETA: I believe the Mole voted for red in the last challenge because this would have 2/3 chance to reduce the money in the pot (mostly green or all red) and 1/3 chance to do nothing at all (mostly red), if the producer didn't tell the Mole other four contestants' voting results. (I hope he didn't! If he did, it'd be unfair for honest contestants. :lol:)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:25:09 AM by SuperTux »
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2012, 04:31:51 AM »
A question: did it ever happen that contestants (not the Mole) lied to the viewers? I ask this because I don't see any reason for a contestant (except the Mole) to do so. If they might lie to the viewers, it'd turn to be difficult for me to deduce. :duno:

By far contestants' statements in their confessionals don't seem to be compatible.
No I can't recall contestants lying in vidcams / to the audience.
The Mole does obviously.  :lol:

I do think what we see and especially hear can be 'distorted' because of creative cut/paste editting though.
So for instance, contestant A may have said something rather harmless in one episode, that then gets editted in such a way that makes contestant B look suspicious, or makes it look like A is suspicious of B.
I never really trust who the edit suggests the contestants suspect at the end, sometimes this is correct but oftentimes it's not or only in part so. e.g. Contestants sometimes tell afterwards they were onto the Mole sometimes several  episodes before editting made us believe so. That's just to keep suspicions on the other non-Mole players though, after all this is a show so I don't mind that so much.

So I would say, flat out lies: No not that I recall.
Creative editting: definitely.  ;)
William: He (if he didn't change his mind) suspected Fritz, and was finally on the edge of execution.
I don't understand why he was so diffident. I think he might have changed his mind to focus on someone else. Maybe Marit? :lol:
Well one of the two scored lowest. It was never said they both did, not by Art. Anne-Marie concluded that but that wasn't mentioned.  :)
Annie-Marie: She suspected Tim, and Liesbeth #2. She survived in the EP4 quiz.
The quiz is a funny thing. The contestant who got executed says they still think they were on the right track, the test was just very hard. (They do get progressively harder as the series continues we're often told, with fewer contestants left that makes sense. So lack of information could indeed be a dealbreaker at some point).
On the other hand we've had series where contestants weren't onto the Mole until the Finals so the 'bad' scores would be very relative.  :lol3:
Still it does seem like this is a very open group (well was anyway) ito sharing information so perhaps everyone was on more or less the right track from early on.. But as you say, there still are different suspects..  :duno:

I think episode 5 made things a bit clearer though.  ;)
Tim: "Everyone knows everything." Don't understand why he said so because it doesn't seem to be the fact we see. But doubtless he was on the right track. :tup:
Yeah I never understood why he said that, that was epi 3 or so?? Pretty early in the game for him to be that confident but then again, we've seen people tunnelling often enough. Sometimes they are right and sometimes very wrong..  :lol:
ETA: I believe the Mole voted for red in the last challenge because this would have 2/3 chance to reduce the money in the pot (mostly green or all red) and 1/3 chance to do nothing at all (mostly red), if the producer didn't tell the Mole other four contestants' voting results. (I hope he didn't! If he did, it'd be unfair for honest contestants. :lol:)

Good point, I was actually thinking this a few days ago too. Red makes more sense for the Mole to have voted for provided nobody told them what the others voted for. Not sure, sometimes the Mole is briefed sometimes not, and they don't always tell even if in some cases I suspect they had to have been briefed.
Either way fairness doesn't always come into it I'm afraid.. I still believe the socalled exemption for the Mole last season was rigged, even if they claim it all went fair and square.. Just too good an opportunity for them to let the Mole seem like ultra-contestant. But maybe that's just my suspicious mind..  :lol3:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:34:58 AM by Topita »

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2012, 05:46:36 AM »
Great episode again yesterday imo.  :wohoo:

Ok I'm not unbiased.  :lol:
But lots of funny moments.  :tup:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2012, 08:50:39 PM »
I'm definitely watching this one! :hearts: I just discovered this thread, I am sooo behind. :lol: AMAZING!
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
It's great to have you here Cocoa!  :ghug:
I hope you'll enjoy the series, and please feel free to share your thoughts and suspicions with us!  :tup:
Ok, it's time for sunny sangria Spain and Cowboys & Indians... In other words, time for epi 5!!  :wohoo:

Enjoy!  :tup:

(With many thanks to some friends who helped out with the subs this episode.    :ghug: )

THE MOLE ICELAND & SPAIN- EPISODE 5

PART 1:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/igWnvxxspjY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/igWnvxxspjY</a>

PART 2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_ZGPsd1v-c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7_ZGPsd1v-c</a>

PART 3:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qfm52GUctM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2qfm52GUctM</a>

PART 4:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8oFyorbz36k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8oFyorbz36k</a> 

PART 5:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQtRNh2Q4aA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GQtRNh2Q4aA</a> 

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »
Wow, this episode has five parts.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。