Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Survivor Questions

<< < (16/17) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Jobby on December 23, 2013, 12:41:59 AM --- Same as The Amazing Race, the second placer gets 100k as well. :) (whether it has changed or not I do not know)

--- End quote ---

That is NOT correct....  wish it was true!

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: scruffs on December 23, 2013, 12:44:53 AM ---

Also, is it true that the 1 million prize is not really given in cold cash (assuming its given without tax implication, but of course it has) i mean that the winner needs to wait for some time for his prize to be one million, or he/she has the option to just receive the "present value" of the million dollar prize?

--- End quote ---

They are given a check for the amount...

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 30, 2013, 10:20:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on December 23, 2013, 12:41:59 AM --- Same as The Amazing Race, the second placer gets 100k as well. :) (whether it has changed or not I do not know)

--- End quote ---

That is NOT correct....  wish it was true!

--- End quote ---

Didn't the Bransen get 100k? Wasn't there an interview where Rob Mariano revealed his prize money for TAR 7 was 100k? -_- Or did I remember wrongly? Was pretty sure with the 100k prize money for Bransens though!! :cmas18

scruffs:
Here in the Philippines, prizes and winnings have a final withholding tax of 20%. So for gameshow winners, if they won the grand prize of 1M pesos, they just ended up with P800,000.   :cmas27

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: scruffs on January 02, 2014, 07:07:06 PM ---Here in the Philippines, prizes and winnings have a final withholding tax of 20%. So for gameshow winners, if they won the grand prize of 1M pesos, they just ended up with P800,000.   :cmas27

--- End quote ---

Same here in China.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version