Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Survivor Questions

<< < (4/17) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
I was thinking about something the other day:

What happens on Survivor in the event of a tie at the Final Tribal Council:

For example, if there is a Final Two and eight jurors (such as Micronesia) and we have a 4-4 vote.

Or, another example, if there is a Final Three and nine jurors and we have a 4-4-1 vote or a 3-3-3 vote.

Do they split the money? Is there a re-vote? :duno:

Alfwin:
Mostly they will split the money.Because if they is really a split,it would not be 39 days because the jury will know what did the final 3 did and it won't be in the spirit of the survivor.They will know who back stabbed them and who help them which changes things.

Glamazon Racer:
That's interesting! I wonder if it will ever happen on Survivor! :lol:

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: racer on April 01, 2012, 10:17:19 AM ---I was thinking about something the other day:

What happens on Survivor in the event of a tie at the Final Tribal Council:

For example, if there is a Final Two and eight jurors (such as Micronesia) and we have a 4-4 vote.

Or, another example, if there is a Final Three and nine jurors and we have a 4-4-1 vote or a 3-3-3 vote.

Do they split the money? Is there a re-vote? :duno:

--- End quote ---
In Baidu forum we once talked about this scenario. Somebody mentioned that Jeff once talked about this case. If there is a 4-4-1 case, the person that has the lowest votes will be a jury and he'll decide who the sole survivor is. If there's a 3-3-3 case, Jeff will pull out an envelop from his pocket to reveal a new twist which we don't know what it is.

Cocoa:
There was actually a case of that (well, sort of) in Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown.

There was a tie during the Live TC and a live re-vote was done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version