Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor EP 7 "Trojan Horse"

(1/12) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks to Kandace for the title find!!

A TRIBE IS IN SHOCK WHEN ONE OF THEIR OWN MAKES A RISKY PLAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN SURVIVOR HISTORY, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 26

CHEAT TWEET: WOW! #Survivor history is being made. One tribe makes a risky move. Will it pay off? Oct.26 @ 8pmET/PT http://bit.ly/qanSj3

"Trojan Horse" – One tribe calls upon the heavens in hopes of changing their luck, while the other tribe is left in shock when one of their own makes a risky move that will go down in Survivor history, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Oct. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Reilly Queens:
The Title is "Trojan Horse"

georgiapeach:
Finally!! Thanks!

Alfwin:
1.I am hoping that Christine wins every duel until she comes back because I am hungry for drama.The past 2 seasons are too predicable and a deemed boring for me.So I am kinda hoping to see some real conflict.
2.Just be looking at the title and the preview, I can sense that Ozzy is going to 'sacrifice' himself to be sent to RI.The only thing that I don't understand is that why would Ozzy want to go to RI to DEFECT Christine?He should be happy that Christine is winning duels as she would immediately join Savaii to vote out every Upolu member.So thats the thing I am worry about.
3.And I am tired of Survivor keep on reminding everyone that Brandon is Russell's nephew.Plus we have a scene of Russell walking at the same beach as Brandon.
4.I wonder if Mikayle noticed that she is not in an alliance.

Prophet:
I completely agree Alfwin. Last year, if Zapatera had been smart enough to approach Matt about joining their alliance, the game would have been completely different. This is the different element Redemption Island brings to the show, so if Christine makes it to the merge (I hope she does), then Savaii should definitely approach her. :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version