The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

The Amazing Race Norway: Discussion **contains Spoilers**

<< < (4/25) > >>

Dom:
The host of The Amazing Race Norway..

http://www.kjendis.no/2011/10/16/kjendis/reality-tv/freddy_dos_santos/fotball/the_amazing_race/18605560/

'I'm really looking forward. Presenter role is something completely new to me, and I approach the job with awe, said dos Santos.'

'According to the manufacturer Rubicon, the TV 2-version of the largest Norwegian reality TV production ever.'

'The scope is partly due to about 50 000 km of travel.'

'There is currently a well kept secret which countries to visit.
But dos Santos, with ten years as well traveled footballer in Vålerenga, still gives a small indication.

Travel Route is fantastic, I've never been to any of the countries we visit, he said.

TV 2 and Rubicon are working currently to find participants for the series.'

'Travel route is added to the eight countries, in 13 stages and 14 programs.'

Oddarane:

--- Quote from: Polarbear on November 25, 2011, 04:34:39 PM ---The show will premiere in April, so I guess the race will be filmed in january/february. The race will start and finish in Oslo.

--- End quote ---

Filming starts in January.

georgiapeach:
Thanks everyone! Stay tuned!

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 06, 2012, 04:55:52 PM ---Thanks everyone! Stay tuned!

--- End quote ---

Stay Spoiled  :lol:

Norway and Phillipines are the next homework... or assignments?!?

ZBC Company:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 09, 2012, 09:09:44 AM ---LOVE we get the contestants reveal today!!

Our first snowy start?

Possible/probable start line:

Ullevaal Stadion Oslo.

--- End quote ---
  peach Tar latin season 3 is that in stoclkholm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version