The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

The Amazing Race Norway: Discussion **contains Spoilers**

<< < (24/25) > >>

sveped:
They had to drive all the way from Mendoza.  :cmas16

G.B.:
Wow!  :cmas18

G.B.:
Yay! I'm so happy to finally have the race route completed! Thanks a lot Sveped.

I believe there is only one more thing missing from the Norge 2 Wiki page (though this may not even be an issue at all)

Did any of the teams receive penalties, time credits of any kind? Did anyone quit a task or arrived at the Pit Stop only to be turned away? I know it's possible that every single team went through each leg without any issue, but I find it a little unlikely :P

sveped:
God jul, alle sammen  :cmas9  Merry christmas, everyone   :cmas23

--- Quote from: GB on December 23, 2013, 09:16:29 PM ---Yay! I'm so happy to finally have the race route completed! Thanks a lot Sveped.

I believe there is only one more thing missing from the Norge 2 Wiki page (though this may not even be an issue at all)

Did any of the teams receive penalties, time credits of any kind? Did anyone quit a task or arrived at the Pit Stop only to be turned away? I know it's possible that every single team went through each leg without any issue, but I find it a little unlikely :P

--- End quote ---

Thank you GB  :xmas49.  It has been fun to do it.

Well, actually no one receive a time penalty or time credit during the race (kind of lame I think  :cmaslol). It was one time, during the leg in Uribelarrea, when Julie & Robert wanted to quit a task, but they were forced to do it, in order to proceed.

ImANewUser:
So I guess there's no way to find the episodes online? :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version