Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP 5 "Taste the Victory"

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: ZBC Company on October 13, 2011, 08:29:21 AM ---i thought whoever vote for dawn it stupid

--- End quote ---

No, it's not stupid. It's strategic and better than voting for Elyse.. they will have a hard time answering to Ozzy.

Okay, I like the fact that Cochran stays, because I'm not a fan of Ozzy. :neener:

The RI has been used before and it's one of my favourite challenges ever!!

Liked the fact that Mikayla picked up the meat from the ground.

But honestly, the challenge is disgusting.

Still loving Dawn!! Like the fact that Upolu didn't lose otherwise Edna might be in trouble!! 13 left.. 3 more tribal councils to merge.

It seems like Edna and Dawn might be the next 2 person voted off..... But I think Ozzy's in trouble too. Savaii seems to be losing the next challenge as well.

Christine VS Elyse. Come on, we all know who's going to win. :lol:

Still don't like Christine, hopes she lose. -.-

Ruth:
So now the two veterans have the HII... And Coach has Albert to thank. Seems like Albert isn't that great at finding Idols, despite having found a clue.

That Immunity Challenge was DISGUSTING. Period. I couldn't even bear to look at them spitting out all that meat and... Other stuff. But I agree it's a how-bad-you-want-it kinda challenge, and it was nice to see some castaways going all out for it. Mikayla picking up that piece of meat was, Wow. It just showed how much of a team player she is and how she's just willing to help her tribe win. I really really hope she goes deep into the game.

Great to see some shaking up at Savaii! I'm glad it's not another Ometepe where the castaways just blindly follow their leader. Not that I'm a fan of Jim, but I appreciate that he's doing all the manipulation he can to play the game. And I'm glad even Keith and Whitney who're in Ozzy's alliance saw how big a threat he and Elyse could have become. I feel bad for Elyse getting voted out, but I'm happy 'cos it weakens Ozzy.

Next week already looks interesting, with Ozzy deciding to flare up at his tribe. I'm not sure that's the wisest move, but then again, Ozzy has never struck me as that wonderful a strategic player. In fact, part of me is wondering if he's attempting to throw the challenge next week. He doesn't look like he's really trying to lift that crate of coconuts. So... I can't wait!

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Ruth on October 14, 2011, 12:37:29 PM ---So now the two veterans have the HII... And Coach has Albert to thank. Seems like Albert isn't that great at finding Idols, despite having found a clue.

That Immunity Challenge was DISGUSTING. Period. I couldn't even bear to look at them spitting out all that meat and... Other stuff. But I agree it's a how-bad-you-want-it kinda challenge, and it was nice to see some castaways going all out for it. Mikayla picking up that piece of meat was, Wow. It just showed how much of a team player she is and how she's just willing to help her tribe win. I really really hope she goes deep into the game.

Great to see some shaking up at Savaii! I'm glad it's not another Ometepe where the castaways just blindly follow their leader. Not that I'm a fan of Jim, but I appreciate that he's doing all the manipulation he can to play the game. And I'm glad even Keith and Whitney who're in Ozzy's alliance saw how big a threat he and Elyse could have become. I feel bad for Elyse getting voted out, but I'm happy 'cos it weakens Ozzy.

Next week already looks interesting, with Ozzy deciding to flare up at his tribe. I'm not sure that's the wisest move, but then again, Ozzy has never struck me as that wonderful a strategic player. In fact, part of me is wondering if he's attempting to throw the challenge next week. He doesn't look like he's really trying to lift that crate of coconuts. So... I can't wait!

--- End quote ---

Ozzy never struck me as a great strategic player in Fans vs. Favorites or especially in Cook Islands!  Cook Islands was my favorite season (largely because Yul was my favorite winner) and I remember how Yul outsmarted Ozzy by convincing Cao Boi (and through him, Flicka) to vote out Cecelia!  Also, Ozzy wasn't really a part of the "inner circle" of the Aitu 4 even when they were forced to stick together!  And it was Ozzy's inadvertent revelation that he had a connection with Nate that set the scene for Yul's strategy to use the Hidden Immunity Idol to get Jonathan on the Aitu-4's side -- and get Nate out of there, although Nate's own behavior towards Jonathan helped.  And it was Yul's agreeing to help vote out Jonathan that got him Adam's vote -- and the win in the end!  Ozzy's no strategic genius, that's for sure!

Belle Book

StephenWasHere:
This episode went pretty well I suppose. Was glad to see one of Ozzy's alliancemates go, even though I started to like Elyse. Am still pulling for Cochran and Dawn! Something tells me that the preview is misleading and that Upolu will go to TC next. I think that either Edna or Mikayla will get snuffed with Mikayla being the more feasible option.

Jobby:
This sudden relevation comes to me... Brandon gets voted out... and goes to RI... and comes back into the game.... REDEMPTION story? Hmmmm?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version