Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP 5 "Taste the Victory"

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks kiki for the title find!

AN UPSET CASTAWAY SEEKS REVENGE AND A BIG BETRAYAL SHAKES UP THE GAME AT A SURPRISING TRIBAL COUNCIL, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 12

CHEAT TWEET: Revenge, betrayal and starvation! #Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 12 at 8pmET/PT  http://bit.ly/rf3u5V

"Taste The Victory" – Starving castaways tap into their primal instincts at an intense Immunity Challenge, and a big betrayal shakes up the game at a surprising Tribal Council. Meanwhile, on Redemption Island a scorned castaway seeks revenge by spilling all the secrets of their former tribe, and the third castaway is sent home, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Oct. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)

georgiapeach:
saved for vids

coolio:
Based on the preview, I can determine alot of useless facts.
1. The Immunity challenge is a copy of S6's meat challenge. For those of you who didn't see Amazon, the is a hunk of meat for each tribe that both weigh equally as much. Tribe member must then rip off pieces of the meat using only their mouths. Whichever tribe's meat hunk is lighter at the end wins.
2. Coach attends the RI duel. Why else would Christine say "Benjamin"
Note: Benjamin is Coach's real name.
Therefore, I conclude that Christine mentions Coach's real name, whomever goes to RI with Coach tells everyone else at Upolu about it, and Coach gets pissed.
3. Brandon still is bad at Survivor. Wait, I don't need a preview to tell me that!   

kiki:

--- Quote ---8:00pm
Survivor: South Pacific

"TASTE THE VICTORY"

"Taste The Victory" – Starving castaways tap into their primal instincts at an intense Immunity Challenge, and a big betrayal shakes up the game at a surprising Tribal Council. Meanwhile, on Redemption Island a scorned castaway seeks revenge by spilling all the secrets of their former tribe, and the third castaway is sent home, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Oct. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
--- End quote ---

Jobby:
Big betrayal... probably means Ozzy's tribe lost. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version