Author Topic: S23 EP 4 "Survivalism"  (Read 11188 times)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Re: S23 EP 4 "Survivalism"
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »
I feel like I'm the only one who actually wanted Edna out instead of Stacey. Edna annoyed the crap out of me this episode. The one word that came to mind was - desperate. Knowing that she was the 6th member of the alliance, she started trying to fit in. Real hard. Then again, Survivor does show the cast's crazy moments sometimes, and it could well be the fact that they emphasised it so much this episode that I got really turned off. I'll give her a second chance.

The Jim-Cochran deal is starting to get intriguing. I'm hoping that this is an anchor for a potential power shift on the Savaii tribe. Echoing Cochran, I'd like to see the pretty people on the tribe start feeling paranoid and not feel like they have all the power on the tribe. Which I guess they do now. So I just really want to see Cochran do some master manipulation into the 5-strong alliance.

The Immunity Challenge was pretty boring. I guess we've seen it too many times. I still wanted Upolu to win but when it was down to Stacey vs Dawn, I wanted Dawn to win purely because of Dawn. And I was glad she won. Proud of her for sticking it out!

Stacey vs Christine next week... I have a feeling that Christine will win. But I don't really wish to see her doing a Matt. Hmm.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »
I agree, why is editing not focusing on Rick at all? :duno: He was highlighted as the crowd's favorite before the season. Does Survivor hate him that much? :lol:

Could be because he doesn't make it too deep. But then there is always Brett.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 04:29:40 AM »
Okay///so where did Christine get a coconut with a straw(??) and a pink flower?? :lol3:

I thought the exact same thing!!!   :lol:  I'm assuming it was a reward of sorts for winning the challenge but they usually explain that.  :duno:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 04:42:50 AM »

What I don't get is why her tribe voted Stacey out.   :duno: She is so physically strong and this could be so valuable in the weeks to come. 

She gave her "all" and then some in that strength challenge.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 10:38:52 AM »

What I don't get is why her tribe voted Stacey out.   :duno: She is so physically strong and this could be so valuable in the weeks to come. 

She gave her "all" and then some in that strength challenge.

Because she isn't playing a social game, that's what I feel. She's like always giving the pissed off look on her face.

And RUTH, i'm glad i'm on different opinions with you for once! I'm so glad Edna stayed! If I know I'm the 6th person in the alliance, I'll be desperate and do try to scramble! Look at what happened to both Christine and Stacey!!!