Author Topic: S23 Ep 3 "Reap What You Sow"  (Read 20570 times)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Re: S23 Ep 3 "Reap What You Sow"
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2011, 07:32:31 AM »
If I ever liked Brandon... I don't think I like him very much now. He's just strange. Maybe he's trying to be a good guy and all, but for now, it just seems like he's struggling real hard. And honestly, telling Mikayla in front of the entire tribe that she's not trustworthy... Come on, just admit that he's the one with a problem. He's the one that gets tempted when beautiful girls are around. Mikayla hasn't done anything, and I felt real bad for her when she was there crying. Geez.

I'm thankful Upolu won, otherwise Brandon might get up to his tricks of getting Mikayla out again. It's a surprise that such a dysfunctional tribe can do so well at challenges. But Coach really kicked some ass with the grappling hook. I thought that he won he challenge for them. And I'm actually starting to like Coach.

For some reason, I don't really like anyone on the Savaii tribe, other than maybe Cochran and Dawn. I'm not a huge fan of the former yet, but I have this slight liking to him, like I want to see him emerge victorious over the powerhouse alliance on that tribe. I appreciate it that this episode, he decided to be a cool Cochran instead of a panicky one. And I guess it did him good.

I hope that Upolu will continue to win the challenges. But I feel that it's gonna be quite even at the end of the day. I just kinda hope that Ozzy and his Idol won't stay too long in the game...

Ah, Redemption Island. I wasn't too interested in the duel and I expected Christine to win anyway. It was sweet of Semhar to pass Christine her jacket though. I was like, "awwwww" for a moment. I think that Christine will win another duel against Papa Bear next week.

I'm loving this season!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2011, 09:26:21 AM »
If I ever liked Brandon... I don't think I like him very much now. He's just strange. Maybe he's trying to be a good guy and all, but for now, it just seems like he's struggling real hard. And honestly, telling Mikayla in front of the entire tribe that she's not trustworthy... Come on, just admit that he's the one with a problem. He's the one that gets tempted when beautiful girls are around. Mikayla hasn't done anything, and I felt real bad for her when she was there crying. Geez.

I'm thankful Upolu won, otherwise Brandon might get up to his tricks of getting Mikayla out again. It's a surprise that such a dysfunctional tribe can do so well at challenges. But Coach really kicked some ass with the grappling hook. I thought that he won he challenge for them. And I'm actually starting to like Coach.

For some reason, I don't really like anyone on the Savaii tribe, other than maybe Cochran and Dawn. I'm not a huge fan of the former yet, but I have this slight liking to him, like I want to see him emerge victorious over the powerhouse alliance on that tribe. I appreciate it that this episode, he decided to be a cool Cochran instead of a panicky one. And I guess it did him good.

I hope that Upolu will continue to win the challenges. But I feel that it's gonna be quite even at the end of the day. I just kinda hope that Ozzy and his Idol won't stay too long in the game...

Ah, Redemption Island. I wasn't too interested in the duel and I expected Christine to win anyway. It was sweet of Semhar to pass Christine her jacket though. I was like, "awwwww" for a moment. I think that Christine will win another duel against Papa Bear next week.

I'm loving this season!

Ruth, you pretty much summed up my post on this episode *hi-fives*

As much as i did want to give the Russel-ete a chance of being a decent player, he's slowly morphing into his uncle, but as coach said, its his youth, that's basically affecting him. (At this point; he in my eyes is not worthy of being called by his name the way he is acting; so i'm probably going to be using Russel-ete or some other term for the time being; granted I give him a point for admitting his family link)
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2011, 12:18:10 PM »

I'm loving this season!

As much as i did want to give the Russel-ete a chance of being a decent player, he's slowly morphing into his uncle, but as coach said, its his youth, that's basically affecting him. (At this point; he in my eyes is not worthy of being called by his name the way he is acting; so i'm probably going to be using Russel-ete or some other term for the time being; granted I give him a point for admitting his family link)

Ruth, thanks for saving my time to type a post similar to yours. :lol3:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »

I'm loving this season!

Ruth, thanks for saving my time to type a post similar to yours. :lol3:

LOL! Nice to have like-minded people, hahaha!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2011, 02:37:59 PM »
Hi All -  I am loving this season and was drawn into it right away.  It was, first of all, such a refreshing change from the nightmare boredom of BB and its horrible HG  that I immediately felt this season of Survivor is destined to be interesting and it hasn't let me down yet.

Brandon, what a combustible personality.  I am not sure if he is really channelling Russell and will betray anyone he can in the end or if he is just a loose canon.  Either way, he is one that is a double edged sword because on one hand he is great at the challenges but his social game makes no sense.  He has fidelity issues within his own marriage that he should not be coming on Survivor to resolve.  And poor Mikayla, an innocent victim of his problems.  Wouldn't it be ironic if this turns on him and she gains sympathy because of him???

Love seeing Coach again.  Too cool of a person.  And what was Christine thinking, turning on him right away?  She sealed her doom with her comment about Coach.  Not a smart player at all.

Cochran reminds me of Rick Moranis as Seymour in "Little Shop of Horrors".  Can't get the image out of my mind when I see him.

After being so disgusted with BB and almost deciding Reality TV was not for me, I am very pleased with Survivor  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:42:16 PM by Kate04 »

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2011, 10:47:39 PM »
Redemption Island Duel: Intense! I was wondering when will their totems fall because they swayed a lot!

The challenge had a lot of overtaking but I have no idea how could Savaii lost that lead and couldn't catch up. =(

The Hantz thing is SO overrated right now! I hope Brandon gets voted out soon!

Finally we see more of Whitney and Keith! Keith is smart! I might just be rooting for him in the end! imo, Ozzy should NOT have told Keith about the Idol! Argh!

Speaking of Idols, it's still up for grabs in Upolu! =D I hope Edna or Sophie gets in and change the game somehow.

Cochran once again gets away with it!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2011, 12:45:24 AM »
Redemption Island Duel: Intense! I was wondering when will their totems fall because they swayed a lot!

The challenge had a lot of overtaking but I have no idea how could Savaii lost that lead and couldn't catch up. =(

The Hantz thing is SO overrated right now! I hope Brandon gets voted out soon!

Finally we see more of Whitney and Keith! Keith is smart! I might just be rooting for him in the end! imo, Ozzy should NOT have told Keith about the Idol! Argh!

Speaking of Idols, it's still up for grabs in Upolu! =D I hope Edna or Sophie gets in and change the game somehow.

Cochran once again gets away with it!

I couldn't figure also why Ozzy told Keith about the idol, who then turned around and told Whitney.  Ozzy should know the game better.  It's only going to turn the tribe against him when it all leaks out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
It was a dumb move to tell Keith about the idol, we'll see how that plays out. (Probably not well for Ozzie.)

If Cochran can survive and show his worth to the tribe, he might last awhile longer. Just because you aren't physical doesn't mean you aren't useful in challenges, like solving puzzles as an example. If his tribe thinks he's weak, why not look at some of the women as well. ??? (DUMB!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2011, 09:38:58 PM »
I actually feel that Ozzy telling Keith about the Idol is justified. Keith might not be the most trustworthy chap, but Ozzy was just trying to gain his closest ally's trust. If he'd kept it to himself and somehow played it at some point, Keith might feel that the former's hiding things from him, and this will hurt Ozzy as well. I guess either way it doesn't do Ozzy that much good. But that's because Keith isn't some dumb, loyal guy. So I conclude that Ozzy did the right thing, on the wrong person.