Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 Ep 3 "Reap What You Sow"

<< < (17/17)

realshowfan:
Redemption Island Duel: Intense! I was wondering when will their totems fall because they swayed a lot!

The challenge had a lot of overtaking but I have no idea how could Savaii lost that lead and couldn't catch up. =(

The Hantz thing is SO overrated right now! I hope Brandon gets voted out soon!

Finally we see more of Whitney and Keith! Keith is smart! I might just be rooting for him in the end! imo, Ozzy should NOT have told Keith about the Idol! Argh!

Speaking of Idols, it's still up for grabs in Upolu! =D I hope Edna or Sophie gets in and change the game somehow.

Cochran once again gets away with it!

Kate04:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on September 30, 2011, 10:47:39 PM ---Redemption Island Duel: Intense! I was wondering when will their totems fall because they swayed a lot!

The challenge had a lot of overtaking but I have no idea how could Savaii lost that lead and couldn't catch up. =(

The Hantz thing is SO overrated right now! I hope Brandon gets voted out soon!

Finally we see more of Whitney and Keith! Keith is smart! I might just be rooting for him in the end! imo, Ozzy should NOT have told Keith about the Idol! Argh!

Speaking of Idols, it's still up for grabs in Upolu! =D I hope Edna or Sophie gets in and change the game somehow.

Cochran once again gets away with it!

--- End quote ---

I couldn't figure also why Ozzy told Keith about the idol, who then turned around and told Whitney.  Ozzy should know the game better.  It's only going to turn the tribe against him when it all leaks out.

TexasLady:
It was a dumb move to tell Keith about the idol, we'll see how that plays out. (Probably not well for Ozzie.)

If Cochran can survive and show his worth to the tribe, he might last awhile longer. Just because you aren't physical doesn't mean you aren't useful in challenges, like solving puzzles as an example. If his tribe thinks he's weak, why not look at some of the women as well. ??? (DUMB!)

Ruth:
I actually feel that Ozzy telling Keith about the Idol is justified. Keith might not be the most trustworthy chap, but Ozzy was just trying to gain his closest ally's trust. If he'd kept it to himself and somehow played it at some point, Keith might feel that the former's hiding things from him, and this will hurt Ozzy as well. I guess either way it doesn't do Ozzy that much good. But that's because Keith isn't some dumb, loyal guy. So I conclude that Ozzy did the right thing, on the wrong person.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version