Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268068 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1450 on: September 01, 2011, 04:24:28 PM »
I've got my :eye: on Grace.. I better not see any of those darn chants for Kalia tonight! Her chants are just too darn good at helping her win!  :knuckles:  :lol:

Grace, how about Go RACHEL! Go JORDAN!!  Or however you do it!  :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1451 on: September 01, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »
I've got my :eye: on Grace.. I better not see any of those darn chants for Kalia tonight! Her chants are just too darn good at helping her win!  :knuckles:  :lol:

Grace, how about Go RACHEL! Go JORDAN!!  Or however you do it!  :yess:

ok TexasLady..you got it, i do not know why...but damn my vibes work, when i call a hoh or a pov...it happens...but I promise..i am a GOOD witch :lol3:..no not a witch at all, i love the Lord..ok i will try for you guys, cuz i am watching for fun..here goes for all my wonderful peeps at RFF..by, the way...RFF is the

Best.Site>ever...please donate if you can, evrn a dollar or 2..ok here goes.

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>WIN>>>HOH>>TONIGHT

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>WIN>>>HOH>>TONIGHT

ok, there you guys go, i did my best :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1452 on: September 01, 2011, 04:35:19 PM »
ok, for some crazt ass reason i have to do it 3 times in a roll, cuz i just found out, as of my bb vibing...i got OCD :ascared..so this time and one more time

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>RACHEL>>>>WIN>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>RACHEL>>>>WIN>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>

good Lord even the >>>>have to match up :groan:..or i dont feel it..help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ascared
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1453 on: September 01, 2011, 04:39:00 PM »
ok, this is the 3rd time...cuz i must do it, cuz of the OCD....

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>WIN>>HOH>>TONIGHT>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>WIN>>HOH>>TONIGHT>>

ok...i feel alot better, i did my very best, the rest is up to jordon or rachel

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1454 on: September 01, 2011, 05:03:37 PM »
 :lol3:  Thanks Grace. Fingers crossed that it works.  :ihrtu

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1455 on: September 01, 2011, 05:05:55 PM »
I feel like Jordan and Rachel could only win the big prize against each other.  If it is a newbie and one of them it is likely the newbie would win the jury vote because people don't care for Rachel and everyone dismisses Jordan because she has already won before - plus the jury would be split newbie/vet with Dani being the wildcard and more than likely signing with the newbies.  Rachel even though she has found has a better chance against Jordan because she has played a better game throughout the season, and Jordan has a better chance against Rachel than anybody else because people like her much more than Rachel.  That is just my two cents.  That said I really hope it is J/R in the final.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1456 on: September 01, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »
OK! This thread is pretty large and we have a big eviction tonight. Get your posts saved or post them here. http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26156.msg658115.html#msg658115

You have 5 minutes!  :lol:

(I hate it when I make someone lose a post!)
  :(