Archive > Big Brother 14

Suggestions for BB 14

(1/8) > >>

PLG1962:
I'd like to see some changes made that the Australian version had that it seems the US doesn't but then again this is my first year watching it

Everyone should nominate and give a valid reason as to why they chose that HG
Public should decide who gets voted out
More social interaction and less about "playing the game" but then again i'm not watching Up Late so that could be covered that

What changes would you guys/gals like to see

Oh and if this group was in the Australian one Rachel would of been out first :)
And Dominic would still be in

ThunderStruck:

--- Quote from: PLG1962 on September 08, 2011, 08:17:24 PM ---Everyone should nominate and give a valid reason as to why they chose that HG
Public should decide who gets voted out

Oh and if this group was in the Australian one Rachel would of been out first :)
And Dominic would still be in

--- End quote ---
I would not vote Rachel out. But I like your concept!!! I think if I could change something it would be two eliminations a week so it doesn't drag on

bbjunkey:
I'd eliminate the DE.  Just not fair to anyone.  I'd also stretch out the comps.  After HOH give it more than 24 hrs. to nominate someone.  Seems like the comps are all done in very quick succession -- then everyone sits around for days!! 

del227:
All Newbies next year..get rid of Pandora's Box..no DPOV..no twists no duos..let these people play the game..not much to ask for  :tup:

KitKat:
How about BB narrows the list of possibilities to 100 and then gives the fans a chance to select at least half the hgs  :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version