Author Topic: A HUGE THANKS FROM NUALA  (Read 2486 times)

Nuala

A HUGE THANKS FROM NUALA
« on: September 07, 2011, 04:43:53 PM »
Dear Members and Guests,

I just wanted to take the time to thank you for picking RFF as your home for your daily dose of Big Brother.  I am a huge fan of the show and have been since season 1.  I became a part of the RFF family at the end of Season 6 (the year my girl Maggie won).  I know there are a lot of sites out there to pick to get your daily dose of BB, but honestly RFF is the best because we become a family!!!! 

Thank you to all of you who gave up your time to clean your house, lay out in the sun, take vacations, spend time with offline family and friends, and etc.....to update every minute of Big Brother.  You all ROCK. 

If you ever have any questions or need any help let me know I am here to help.

Thanks,

Nuala

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: A HUGE THANKS FROM NUALA
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 06:16:33 PM »
Nuala lots of  :hrt: to you

For quite a few years I came here to read.. never signed in.. I just read and last year I decided to join near the end.  I realized that RFF was THE BEST this was my BB home and I didn't need to go elewhere to get my fix  :)

I've posted with great BB Fans and found that yes you can be in a forum that shows respect to all to enter. As this season went n I got more involved and just happily posted away

As far as being a crazy fan..I am.. I'll talk BB till you wan't to leave  :lol3: I sit here posting now staring at the  empty boxes I should be packing to move at the end of the month to FL and I get up each morning thinking as soon as I get my fix at RFF I'll go pack..Now I just say the Heck with it! I can do it after the season

I just :<3 RFF!