Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Monday 9/5/11  (Read 90738 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Monday 9/5/11
« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2011, 05:48:17 PM »
rachel is getting worn out by "kaliapaigning"  :lol3: : so am i

kalia i told porsche that she cant just put on glasses in the veto meeting and just make fun.. i luv her.. but you cant  do that.. and if i make it thru the week im gonna make it to the end

rachel i know you are

rachel and i will too

kalia i know you dont want to believe it but there was a conversation  with jeff to dani that she was gonna BD brendon..  and that corn hole game was thrown.... kalia lets be honest.. they were playing the game..

rachel if i can convince  jordan to keep you will you swear that you will keep us in.. i wont shake on  it..

kalia i will do it every day.. i know my word and i know what it is..

rachel u still have to campiagn

kalia i will mope around if i have to.. i appreciate you listening to me

rachel  i respect you as a competitior  can you please send up jordan

kalia i am not arrogant  but i am usually right
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:58:26 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2011, 05:48:26 PM »
Jordan, Adam in the kitchen, Jordan is putting ice cubes in the freezer, she has to have Adam help with one to empty it. Porsche is cutting a cantaloupe. Jordan leaves to get    a jacket. (I think they are on indoor lockdown.)

Porsche is griping to Adam about Kalia and Rachel not talking games. (Sarcasm.)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:52:21 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2011, 05:49:24 PM »
Kalia: When Dani left she said that the comps would come between me and Rachel. 

WBRB

Rachel: I need to know that you're not playing for dani

Kalia;   B:)

WBRB

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2011, 05:54:01 PM »
Adam was talking about a friend and caused the WBR screens when they came back Porsche was talking about some friend of hers so

:wbrb:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2011, 05:54:29 PM »
Back.

Kaliapaigning still in effect. She was saying that she trusts Jordan and Jordan trust Rachel, so. . .

More WBRB. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »
Kalia finally leaves the HOH!

Rachel wants to know why they're on lockdown.  No one knows.

Rachel ask JorDAN to come up to the HOH.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »
Porsche and Adam go outside, Porsche continues to work on Adam. She tells him that she talked to Jordan and she was like blah blah blah, Jordan didn't want to go on the block.

Kalia out now, Porsche wants to know if there is anything she needs to know. She says she told her that Jordan is walking around wanting to leave. Porsche says she called Jordan right up there. She feels like literally she has no.. going to go home. It's not fair, it's not fair.

Porsche: This whole game is not fair, we knew we'd be put in this position.

(phone call.)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2011, 06:07:06 PM »
Jordan in HOH with Rachel.

Rachel: Did you hear us?

Jordan: No. I was outside. Porsche was trying to sort of campaign I guess.  There's something about her, I don't like. I told her that we didn't go upstairs because we knew we'd be going up. She said Kalia was making deals with everyone and that one day no one wanted to talk to Rachel and I and acted like we were trash. 

Rachel: We don't trust porsche right?

Jordan: We don't trust either one?

Rachel: What if?

Jrodan: What did she say to you?

Rachel: How bad do you want to make it to final 3?

Jordan:  That's the purpose

Rachel: What if we keep Kalia because her and adam hate each other right now?  SHe'd get rid of adam and he'd get rid of her. 

Jordan; Are you sure she'd get rid of adam?   

Rachel: I don't know

Jordan: I was thinking the same thing.  Adam and Porsche are close.

Rachel:  I think if we take Adam he'll get rid of us. I think Kalia will win HOH on thursday and she'll get rid of adam on thursday.

Jordan; Are you sure?

Rachel: I don't know. 

Jordan:  Porsche I dont trust and her attitude, I'm like listen Bitch. 

Rachel: I'm scared.

Jordan: If Kalia wins, it'll be questions

Rachel: Are we sure the HOH doesn't play veto?

Jordan: Positive, we can ask.

Rachel: Running scenarios and I can't keep up with her thinking . . . kalia scenarios.  With porsche if she stays we are in big trouble because adam and porsche would want to take each other. If kalia stays adam and kalia hate each other.

Jordan; What did Kalia say?  We have a long time, we have until thursday.

Rachel: She wanted a final 2 and I wouldn't shake on it.

Jordan: She doesn't want me in the final 2 because Ive won.  Did she say that?

Rahel: Yeah, she doesn't think its fair.  She said she wants adam out and she says she will win hoh she has no doubt. 

Jordan: If she wins HOH then she won't play in veto and it'll be me you and adam.

Rahcle: That's bad.

Jordan: Me you and adam but if adam wins, he would have to choose between me and you.  If it was adam and kalia and me, they'd eliminat eme and kalia will win.   When you weigh it out with both, it sthe same thing, but I do see what you're saying.  It'd be perfect if me or adam won hoh and you won veto.

Rachel: There's not aperfect world and bb isn't perfect

Jordan; If we keep porsche, you'll be safer. Porsche will evict me before you.

Rachel: I don't think that's true. 

JOrdan: Did you hear kalia saying that her cousin lives under Kim Kardashian?  She doesn't need the money either.  Did you hear her? 

WBRB
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2011, 06:16:16 PM »
Porsche calls Adam over, tells him what Kalia talked about.

She says she told Rachel that Jordan doesn't want to be here.

Adam: She's upset, she misses Jeff, but she wants to be here. Kalia thinks she's has no one now because Rachel called Jordan up right away.

Adam: If you tell me something then you break your word then... she told me that she wants me to use it on her. You voted me out! You had a final 2 deal with me and you voted me out? I'm a logical person, where's the logic in that.

Por: Do you think I should tell J/R about the twist for PB?

Adam:I didn't tell them about the queen, that's your thing if you want to tell them about the twist.

Por: I don't know if I should tell them or not, I don't know if it will hurt me or not.

Adam: Well, she's going to do desperate things.

Por: I don't want to tell them then she'll say I'm using it against her. I gave it to her because I had to.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2011, 06:17:22 PM »
Adam asks you had to give it to her? She says there was 10g's sitting on the table, two gold briefcases with black stickers on them, I was ticked.. they weren't openable.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »
Jordan: Most likely it'll be questions.  If its not, and running i might be okay.  I think it'll be questions because it has to be questions. 

Rachel: IF we keep Kalia she'll win. 

Jordan: If she does win, it'll be me you and adam and if adam wins he has to pick one of us

Rachel: He'll pick you.

Jordan;  IF we stay, we can beat kalia in endurance and skill, but not questions.   In the jury, you'd have me, jeff, and brendon. If we evict adam he'd be mad. 

Rachel: I won't get the one more vote.

WBRB

Jordan: Adam is the swing vote.  If we keep porsche, we can beat her.  its a toss up.  She went out on the before and after.  The knock out and she remember . . . kalia didn't even have to hear the whole question.  IF we keep porsche and she didn't win and I won,  Then it'd be you adam and porsche.  if porsche wins veto we'll get split up. I like kalia better than porcshe, because porsche has an attitude problem, but I have to think game. 

Rachel: In the second round, who knows?

Jordan: It could be skill. Kalia isn't good at skill.   Porsche would be better with skill.  We have to take a risk.  Either way, if we don't win that veto, basically one of us is going home. I don't want to go up against adam, we're taking one of them.  IF we take porsche, no one will vote for her.

Rachel: Yeah. I don't want you to go.

Jordan: With adam you have a 50-50 shot.  Kalia doesn't like adam in the jury that would be your fourth vote.  Porsche might vote for you too.   

Rachel: Dani would not vote for me. 

Jordan; With adam, you could have kalia as that swing vote.  Against porsche, for sure you'd win.  You'd probably have all votes.  Shelly said she wouldn't vote for her.

Rachel: She said that about me too. 

Jordan: Porsche hasn't done anything.

Rachel:  SHelly said she wouldn't win. I'd be so upset if it was Adam and Porsche. 

Jordan: I know, we have to think about who's the weakest.  The hoh and the veto are important. 

Rachel: The veto is important.

Jordan; Porsche has only one hoh

Rachel: She won the clown shoe veto. It was anyone's game Jeff's! It was so hit or miss.

Jordan: On that ski thing Kalia stayed on it.  Kalia was the last on the dummy.

Rachel: I'm scared of a final endurance against kalia and let's say I slip, she could very well win. 

Jordan: Porsche doesn't exercise as much, she might not last. I think she's gotten a lot lazier and she'd eventually let go.  The next person woul dhave to beat her. 

Rachel: What if you and her for questions?

Jordan: I can beat her, I think. If porsche beats me in the final round, she'll evict me.  She doesn't like me, I can tell she doesn't like me.

Rachel: She doesn't like anyone. 

Jordan: Kalia said that porsche said she wants to win something.  We know kalia will for sure win.  She knows that if she makes it futher she'll win.  She knows in the back of her head she'll win.  You've even said that you'd vote for kalia over adam

Rachel: I would wouldn't you?

Jordan: I don't know.  I've been with Adam so long.  Someone said that kalia said she's a writer and knows what to say to people.  We did the same thing with Adam and shelly we stressed about making the right decision.

Rachel: What does your gut tell you about this one?

WBRB
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2011, 06:19:53 PM »
Rachel If we keep kalia she'll be in the final three.  If we keep porsche?

Jordan; What is your gut telling you?

Rachel: My gut is telling me to evict kalia.  My heart is saying  . .

Jordan: Its because of whatshe says to you

Rachel: She says competitors and I'm like she did that with Brendon. 

WBRB
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2011, 06:20:08 PM »
Back, she says there were two briefcases, she had to pick someone to share the money, she couldn't open the other letter, she had to go downstairs. She thought it might be a returning HG. She was PO'd, she thought it might be something like duos. Adam says when she read it to them her eyes got really big.. and.

Me too.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2011, 06:23:52 PM »
Jordan: I'm a great social player and you're a great competitor.  We balance each other out.  You help by winning things.

Rachel: YOu help by keeping us in the gaem.

Jordan: Porsche was telling adam to get rachel out and then we'll get Jordan out. 

Rachel: I asked Kalia why I wouldn't win the veto.  SHe was like I promise I'll win it.   I was like okay.  I was like if I have to win it, then I'm going to win it.

Jordan: I think kalia more so, I kind of want to keep kalia because she was more genuine.  SHe wanted to listen. That might be part of her social game.  At least if I'm good with these girls, it'll make them want to keep me because she's nicer. Porsche is just young and doesn't know and people think she has an attitude.  Kalia knows what to do and say.. Its really like we're both screwed either way because if one of them wins hoh - adam or kalia they have to choose in between us. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2011, 06:26:56 PM »
Por: I don't know what to do.

Adam: I don't know, if you tell them and she told them, they will think she came down and told you.

Por: I don't know how it would benefit me. She's going to create doubt.

Adam: She might have told them that she told me about the queen. Porsche says she didn't say that, just that she took the queen. Adam says she's going to talk bad about me too, she's going to create doubt. Damn, now my stomach hurts again, I shouldn't have eaten that sandwich.

He leaves Porsche out in the BY.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2011, 06:27:39 PM »
Checking in on the backyard with Adam and Porsche.

Adam: You opening pandora's box helped them.

Porsche: Yeah. It did.

Adam's stomach is hurting again.

Back in the HOH . . .

Rachel If i was 100% i could beat them, I don't know.

Jordan: We can talk to adam and make this deal right now and ask him if he'd take us.  If we keep Kalia he'd be pissed at us

Rachel: That's what I'm worried about too

Jordan: He might not trust us and then if kalia stays those two could say screw them.  Porsche played in the snake and did good. I think if I had been in a better frame of mind, I might have done better. 

Rachel: I was shaking and nervous and I don't know if I'll get nervous in another skill. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2011, 06:29:55 PM »
Rachel and Jordan going through each competition trying to evaluate who would do better and working on scenarios.  Jordan's scenarios always include Rachel in the final 2 and how to get Rachel to win.

Jordan saying her biggest move was aligning with the right people. 

IN the BY . . .

Adam: Is she that clueless or that good, that she . . . ugh.   

Porsche:   Silence.

Adam:  Smoking

good talk.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: September 05, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »
In the backyard Adam and Porsche telling each other what they really do - Adam works for a record company making cds and porsche really is a student and cocktail waitress.   :res: 

WBRB

I'd take Kalia anyday over these two and their half sentences.

Porsche: OMG!

Adam: DUDE!  Tomorrow is the HOH and Thursday is another eviction!

Porsche: Shocker!

Did BB just tell them about the schedule?

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: September 05, 2011, 06:33:57 PM »
Jordan wants to get everyone up there to talk.

Jordan is going to get Adam. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: September 05, 2011, 06:35:10 PM »
Adam will be up in a minute.

Porsche: Represent me right.  I have no idea what Kalia actually said up there.

Adam heading up to the HOH.

WBRB
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: September 05, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »
Kalia: Apparently she's not too happy with me. At least I don't have to spend the next 3 days in the house with them! You have to win, you HAVE to win! You need to spend all your time studying! Learn those pictures.

Both into the BR now. Kalia: You have to! You have to know everything because they are together. That means I don't have time to be sad. I'm going to go get my clothes, I did my hair.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #271 on: September 05, 2011, 06:39:51 PM »
jordan goes down to get adam kalia gets her and says she told you?

Jordan yeah she told me..  i will let you know

kalia ok

HG's have been told that eviction is tomorrow

adam i knew it was something sooner than later

adam what did kalia offer you

rachel we have to  make sure that you are on board the F3 with us..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: September 05, 2011, 06:40:51 PM »
Kalia and Porsche in the BY

In the hoh - its adam and jordan and rachel

Adam: What did kalia offer you?

Rachel; Nothing good, final 3.  We just want you to make sure you're good with final 3

Jordan: If we stay with Porsche, we are afraid that let's say you win veto and its between Rachel and Porsche who do you keep?

Adam: Rachel. I'm all in with you guys.

Rachel: Its risky with kalia and questions

Adam: And yeah, she wouldn't have the vote, but if I'm the veto holder I have to pick between you two and I think the odds of porsche winning hoh is a lot less than jordan and adam

Rachel; we want

Adam: I'm all in with you guys.

Jordan: I know you're friends, I don't want to get on your nerves

Adam: we're friends and you're not

Jordan:  I at least want to get to final 3, I've been true and kept my word and people don't think I should be here because I've won and I nkow porsche will come after one of us.

Adam: I owe youguys and I showed loyalty.  Kalia even asked me if I wanted to go against rachel and I said yes.   

Rachel: Yes.

Adam: To be the best you ahve to beat the best

Rachel :I agree

Adam: IF I beat you guys, then there are no questions. the jury has to vote for me.  I want to win this, I want to earn this and there's an easy way and hard way

Rachel: Taking us over porsche isn't bad

Adam: I know

Rachle; there's a 50-50 chance, everyone hates me in the jury and jordan has won before. 

Adam: If i beat you guys, I beat you guys.  Going against porsche its a crap shoot, i'd screw you guys and you'd have four votes and wouldn' thave enough time to get over it.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2011, 06:44:43 PM »
They go into the candy room Porsche is elated! OMG! OMG! OMG Kalia! OMG, what else do I have to wear. She's trying to figure out what to wear for the show.

Kalia tells Porsche, it can't be anything too much, no more twists. Kalia says I don't know what else to say, you have to win HOH. You have to. If you stay, you have to carry a torch. (FGS!)

Next week if it's endurance next week you have to stay, she won't come down. (Now she's really whispering.. can't hear her.)

Por: Do you think she will take me? OMG, I'm feeling nauseous.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2011, 06:45:14 PM »
In the candy room, kalia and Porsche are going through their clothes looking for eviction outfits and laundry to start packing.

Back in the HOH,

Adam: What happened with our final 2 deal with Kaila?

Rachel: She said she'd win HOH and veto. 

Jordan: Do i sound bad because of that deal with Kalia?

Adam: Did she ever break other deals with her? 

Jorean: There were other targets

Rachel: Making the deal with you was easy because she never had to put you up. 

Jordan: Should I, I'm asking you guys this, should I give her the sympathy vote and Rachel do the tiebreaker?

Adam:  That's rachel to decide

Rachel: I think sympathy votes is a cop out. I don't mind breaking a tie.  I don't care. 

Jordan: She told me that she's always kept her word.  I know Porsche is staying and if she say to me I stuck to the deal.  I'd tell Porsche, because she voted to evict me and we've never been porsche

Rachel: YOu do what you need to do. I don't think a pity vote is a good reason to give a vote. I think if you're honoring a deal with kalia and that's the best thing for you to do. I don't care about breaking a tie.  My pro is that kalia wins questions and she goes to final three and I'm going home.  Adam is on board.

WBRB
~ Caitlin Thomas