Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Monday 9/5/11  (Read 90689 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Monday 9/5/11
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »
kalia he picked rachel over us and a girl that already won the show for doing NOTHING   he thinks he can beat them.. i will never respect him ever..

kalia i never lied to him i think if we just had our **** together we could have ran this house its been a constant fight for them to see our side being stonger

kalia i was listening to him  telling rachel the things that he remembers from her season he's like the same guy that came in here with being star crazy over and he is enamorous with them.. i told him to stop playing like a fan and play like an allstar.. he's still too in love with them to see it

porsche  i kinda felt like that last week
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2011, 02:14:41 PM »
kalia maybe america likes me maybe i'll be america's player

porsche yeah there ya go

kalia im gonna campiagn.. if i leave im gonna be humiliated.. but im gonna be  ahhh its over.. and i dont have to worry about what they are building out there  and i casn go back to my mom na my freinds and the beach and my amaxzing life i left behind

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2011, 02:17:04 PM »
Jordan and Rachel reassuring Adam that he will win, he would have the votes. Adam says then it would be the 4 of you. (In jury). (They are talking over each other.)
Rachel says she doesn't have anyone in jury to vote for her. Jordan says but you left mean messages to everyone. 

Adam: That's why people wanted to keep you. If you don't keep me, maybe I'll have votes for Amer's favorite.

Jor: yeah yeah yeah. When Shel got evicted, I hugged her and she kept walking fast and I thought, she's mad.

Adam: Like when I explained to Por about Kalia voted against me, if you keep me, and I'm not on the block, like whatever they said to Kalia, it matters to me. When she came inside, she said we are voting to keep Jeff. Then they voted to keep Rachel. I knew my vote mattered to me. That's what I told J/J, when plans were being made, they explained everything. Kalia is playing Dani's game. You stabbed us in the back week one, then you went to the other side. Stuff like that shows your character. If that's the way she is outside the house then that's what she does to friends. I hope she's not like that.

Jor: I didn't know that! I wish I'd known.  If she made a final 2 deal, honestly she'd take Porsche.

Adam: That's what she tried to do yesterday. I feel so much better now! He says she came outside, he wanted to smoke. He didn't sleep well, K/P said they didn't sleep well last night. Next week, before the veto, I'll give you, no Rachel the necklace.. I even told Porsche that. He says he told her he can't make a deal with her, there is too much to happen. I don't want to look like a liar, I can't make a deal.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2011, 02:19:20 PM »
porsche all  i think about is this as competitions.. and i have came close so many times

kalia BTW all the scars on my arms  did that mesan you werent safe?  i mean didnt he hear rachel say keep carrying people.. he doesnt care..

kalia fast forward to thurs. please

porsche 3 more days

porsche maybe the Scorsese :ft:  will talk this week

kalia mayve she will talk to you next week

kalia i just need a 1/2 hr to get myself together..

porsche maybe you can screem

kalia no i dont want  to  do that they will hear me and i dont want to give them the glory of hearing me.. and i already have my speech.. based on who is in the jury hosue i take it as a compliment. and vote for me.. and you know i can beat yoiu and you are probably right

porsche just direct it  at teh right people

i have huge4 storms right now incase i lose connections i hope peeps are lurking

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2011, 02:21:23 PM »
Adam talking about the other players, Dom going out, he heard that Dom threw the comp. The girls aren't sure. Rachel doesn't think he did. Adam says he saw a P in the pool.

Jor:Worst case scenario, Porsche wins, then one of us will be split.

Adam: If I see one of you ahead, I might not try as hard.

J/R say you probably won't be able to see us. They had like a sheet between us, we had to pull the sheet off and run for the veto.

Adam: All 4 met at the top but if I see your head near the top, I'm not saying I will throw it but I won't try as hard.

Jor: it HAS to be questions. Gotta be something fast.

Adam: Especially if it's on Sunday, we gotta have something on Thurs, even start the HOH on Sunday.

:wbrb:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2011, 02:22:47 PM »
kalia  she always gets by.. we should have sent her home and not jeff.

kalia i have my nice vacation and i can take it once i leave this house and oh yeah i have that 5 g's and my 2g's stipend

porsche umm maybe you shouldnt say that

kalia ahh i can use that to get my apt.

porsche isnt it like 6g's to get an apt?

WBRB screen

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2011, 02:24:57 PM »
kalia im not gonna sink my own ship but rachel has been acting away like an ass.. im gonna say that ive had a great expericne had a shopping trip  fabulous vacation and i have 5g's

porsche dont say that then im a target

kalia its ok.. it will make you  fight that much harder

kalia if i stay im gonna f'n burn it

porsche yeah me too if i am  still here..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2011, 02:27:36 PM »
Jor: She said the 4th person in the JH will be most important.

Adam: I guarantee Rachel will not win HOH, She will not win POV. How the H does she know? Don't Fn'g guarantee me she won't win.

Jor: She told me all 4 girls of us working together, we'll get Adam out.

Adam: If that's what you are doing, then tell me what you are doing.

Jor: Don't get nervous, she's going to come up here and talk to me. She's going to ask me to make Rachel make the final vote.

Adam: This vote doesn't matter this week, whichever one you want to keep will still be here.

Adam: If she really wanted you out, she would have put Jordan up and she didn't.

Rach: If I had been evicted, Brendon would have let me win and I would have been back in the house.

Adam: I knew you were safe. Lawon told me he didn't volunteer, Shel told me he did. Why didn't they tell me if that's what they are doing. ARGHHHHH! She thinks it will be questions that's why she wants to stay, she thinks she can win. That would be a great thing for the jury. Now she can say she started fights and ran away.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #183 on: September 05, 2011, 02:29:04 PM »
Jordan: If I had taken Kevin, I would have lost, Jeff told me. Nat's friends didn't even vote for her.

Adam: Nat never had to fight, she had Jesse she let people do her dirty work.

Jor: Jeff told me that people changed their minds and...WBRB

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #184 on: September 05, 2011, 02:29:14 PM »
LD over kalia in kitchen says that she isnt hungry :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #185 on: September 05, 2011, 02:32:37 PM »
Rachel telling them about her jury decision, Enzo broke the tie. Kathy was like Shelly, she voted for Hayden because he was her friend. Shel is going to vote for whoever she hates less. It came to her and Bren, they decided to vote for Lane, she was going to vote for Hayden, but Bren was voting for Lane, let the brigade decide.

Adam wants to know if he can feed the fish so he'll know for next week. (Maybe or maybe it will be closed!)

Jordan: Farrah is gonna love us.. keep getting WBRB

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2011, 02:33:36 PM »
kalia more than 1/2 the season my alliance has been in control of the house.. i cant believe everyone says i should be on american idol. or  this or that.. i only wanted to be on this or on TAR with my aunt

porsche is cooking

in and out wbrb screen from kalia talking about production

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2011, 02:34:41 PM »
kalia it will definately suck HARD BAD but  i will be relieved.. i will ie a million deaths if i ever have to hear her laugh every time i hear her i throw up in my mouth

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #188 on: September 05, 2011, 02:38:21 PM »
Adam is telling them about Farah, he's always gotten along with girls. He turned into a teddy bear, he had been a insensitive jerk. ..He's done a lot of bad things in his life, he needs to make up for it.

Jordan is called to the DR. Adam finds out that the BY is open.

(I need a break if someone can jump on.)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #189 on: September 05, 2011, 02:39:14 PM »
feeds flip to HOH with adam/rachel/jordan.. BB jordan to the DR adam with all the stuff i have done in my past i hope all the good will come around and if youa re a lying sneaking .. it will come back and bite you in the ass

jordan is that to me? :lol:

adam .. no..  adam heads down  to smoke and  to shave heads to the back to get a pack of smokes and then outside.. kalia says NOTHING to him

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2011, 02:41:34 PM »
kalia i have said a million times in there (*dr) that i have walked in ehre with out a 1/2 mil and i have such an amazing life that its ok that i dont  win.. i know im just trying to (pp)defelecting..  to prepare myself for leaving on thurs

porsche yeah i know thats why i was doing the whole glasses and stuff at the ceremony.

kalia im trying to make myself force myself to eat

porsche you  have to  eat earlier in the day.. i have to work out cuz yest. i felt like ahh...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #191 on: September 05, 2011, 02:48:42 PM »
kalia heas outside.. adam you want to talk to me at all

kalia im upset.. i have a big problem asking people for help  :'(  she's sobbing..

adam the speech was directedd more towards  r/j they  said they would keep me if i didnt use it

kalia i  knew what they doing and i feel that we were railroaded the whole game.. i mean we all put our hands in  together

adam i told porsche that we mae a 4 perosn deal  but we were victim of others. and i gave my word to them and they  gave me their word

kalia with a mouth full of food  but us too.. you chose rachel over us and i know you want to play with rachel

adam i want to beat rachel.. and i know you are not gonna roll over.. you are gonna fight

kalia i dont know if im even gonna campaign  i dont know if its worth it.. i mean there's joran who was carried by her b/f and those that had the golden key.. i mean look at us we fought our asses off the entire game

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #192 on: September 05, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »
kalia i was like he things that little of us that he picked rachle and jorna over us .. its that hateful

addam if i can beat a vet at a game that the vets controlled more than 1/2 of it then i feel i can push myself up there

kalia i take it as a HUGE HUGE HUGE  compliment that people are scared of me that they cant beat me

porsche comes out with her food

adam has indigestion/heartburn.. he needs prilosec, tums something

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #193 on: September 05, 2011, 02:57:15 PM »
feeds flip to HOH with jorchel.. talk about porsche being able to beat jordan.. jordan i work out and she might be able to beat me

FF back outside to a/k/p talking about Celo  green's Forget you song

FF back up to HOH with Jorchel :iok

joran i kept trying to back you up...  i think you would have been gone  if  i didnt say you were good

rachel  i dont know why they dont like me.. is it my mouth?

jordan yeah you run your mouth..   if  we win hoh/pov  you can run  your mouth all you want.. i think its funny cuz its just you.. i mean when swe did superpass chelsia was saying that y8ou were so nice and i was like really??? rachel?? 

jordan if i would have went to school instead i wonder who they would have got..  WBRB screen :ugot

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #194 on: September 05, 2011, 03:04:10 PM »
all feeds now out back with porsche and adam porsche is getting campign advice on how to talk to rachel.. my feeling is that they want to  keep you over kalia

porsche kalia said that rachel said that kalia was not her target

adam when did she say that?

porsche before  the ceremony

adam well if its physical.. she cant play in HOH

porsche well she has you

adam hey you can ask either one of them if i have a F2 with either of them and I dont.. and dont be fooled by jordan she is playing the game hard..  even though she had jeff to protect her andd he had  her to protect him as well

adam and in the veto.. she couldnt help him.. (clowning around  DE veto) that had to be hard

porsche i know i was helpless when rachel won  the hoh

adam i can tell you that its not the plan

porsche i know that kalia is gonna sell her soul to them this week. and i have to do do what i have been doing

adam why did they get rid of shelly cuz she p[romise them the world and she couldnt come thru on anything 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #195 on: September 05, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »
porsche & adam head inside adam  i betcha she's in ther right now going i cant believe he  did that to me.. blah blah blah

adam btw  i love that movie mean girls.. (random but referring to kalia being a mean girl in the DR)

adam to the back of the house porsche washing her breakfast dishes

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2011, 03:08:22 PM »
hmm porsche just went iont the bathroom and took something out and looked at it an then put it in her pocket and ddecides to go up to the hoh

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #197 on: September 05, 2011, 03:12:19 PM »
porsche in HOH says im starting a campaign trial  here are some white strips face strips and  pore strips

jorchel awww

jordan 3 girls an adam is the only guy.. i cant believe he is still here

porsche i sotra can.. he was being all manly in the begining that he likes metal and stuff an then he says that he likes appletini's

porsche and if i stay next week we can be the girls alliance f3

jordan we can be like  charlie angels

porsche i dont know if it was keith angels or adam angels.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2011, 03:14:14 PM »
jordan i didnt even speak 2 words to keith every time you walked by (porsche) he would look at your butt..

rachel yeah we thought you were the other couple

jordna i wonder if ther were more twists that they didnt use

rachel yeah we'll find out finale nite julie will be like so HG do hyou want to know another  twist  and we'll be like  yeaahh...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #199 on: September 05, 2011, 03:17:04 PM »
 HOH talk is about when keith left and porche got the golden key

speculation on  if dom and shelly mom & adopted son.. what other twists there were /are in the game..