Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB13 Live Feed Updates Saturday 9-3-11

<< < (44/44)

BelleJar:
I'm out of here, will monitor until BBAD, and then you're on your own!

House guests trying to decide if they want dinner and what to have for dinner. 

deltabwa:
P/K in BY eating.

K says they asked her earlier that if they voted today, does she think she would stay.  She said, uh NO!

P so how you gonna change that?

K i probably have 1 vote, from Jordan and I have been told that vote probably doesnt mean anything, so Im gonna go with a strong.  Sheliar is the gift that keeps on giving, even when she's not here. 

P says she's pissed.

K i told them everything but...

P - didnt help her to stay but helped get you to vote for her.

K Says she's not the reason she voted for her, she voted for her cuz Jo did say that (?) "I'm not lieing"  Says she is so full from eating that buttery, oily....  my stomach is like, bleh

A/J/R in Kitchen

They got wine, Po said earlier she wanted to watch R pour it..  K mumbled something...

deltabwa:
K/P

K you kept your word to jeff (talking about Adam) but you... im like, wheres your allience, you can't vote with JJ anymore, they're gone
P no jeffs gone
K Jordan doesnt wanna be here, she doesnt even wanna BE here...
P - (mouth full ...)
K she's over it, she ready to go, she doesnt even try in competition, she doesnt even ry
P i dunno im gonna keep telling him, obviously i didnt wanna put you on the block last week, i really think team newbie...
k - u know how huge that would be if he took one of us down.. and then we went and took R out next week and we literally walk to the final 3.
P - well veto is what really matters next week and R is gonna win
K - no shes NOT! not if all 3 of us is here
P - he thinks its really me and him playing HOH, and if I win HOH
K - im not actually coming after R next week if I win HOH, Im coming after You (imaginary convo with Adam)
P - if i win HOH im free and clear, guess who R would pick and guess who J would pick..  we'll give you HOH next week

they continue to ramble about what they're gonna say to him.

P says Adam told her that no he cant use it.
K i dont now what A is thinking, you're literally picking R over us...

K repeating you're picking R over us and they bash him cuz he is chosing R.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Thank you Updaters lets move this to Sunday!! :waves:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26173.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version