Author Topic: When Will The Ants Return?  (Read 2612 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
When Will The Ants Return?
« on: September 02, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »
Never has anyone been so fierce and faithful keeping the ants at bay in the BB house than Shelly. Now that she's gone, what is your best estimate for their return?  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

Re: When Will The Ants Return?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 08:22:19 PM »
the ants come marching in one by one hurrah hurrah. Oh when the Ants go marching in Oh how I don't want to be in that number oh when the ants come marching in.

I need to call  Shelly and ask her what she used to get rid of the ants.  We have them in our kitchen and Randy is using this sticky stuff on a paper and they die and then more come.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »
LOL at Nuala!

She used bleach a lot of the time on the patio. Know what they hate? They hate orange spray!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »
Well Adum has taken over doing the Towels in the AM so if he doesn't do the Ant routine they will be back by tomorrow..In Jordon's season she was pretty clean too and did most of the housework.  Unless the vacumn has a donut hanging in front of it there is no way Kalia will be doing anything.  Porsche may do the mirrors because that way she can look at herself and clean them at the same time. By the time finale comes it will be a pig sty and production wil be cleaning unless Jordon picks up the slack

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »
LOL at Del! I wonder if any of the newbies even know that Shel washed the windows every morning. Adam might, but Kalia and Porsche were never up early. I haven't seen anyone clean the bathroom either but they are keeping up with the towels.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 10:38:28 AM »
the ants come marching in one by one hurrah hurrah. Oh when the Ants go marching in Oh how I don't want to be in that number oh when the ants come marching in.

I need to call  Shelly and ask her what she used to get rid of the ants.  We have them in our kitchen and Randy is using this sticky stuff on a paper and they die and then more come.

I saw a lot of pouring of bleach...you might pass out from the fumes but the ants will too..
This beat is "tecnotronics"