Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263346 times)

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1150 on: September 15, 2011, 01:05:22 AM »
IMO, Shelly only gave Rachel the vote because thats how JJ's were voting I bet 1000% that if it was a private vote, she'd have voted for Po but she is still trying to make amends with JJ.

And Po..  O-M-G!  Her reaction to the Benefiber thing..  I was BORED?  And then saying the K and D basically put hr up to it!  She has become my most hated houseguest of the season!

And  loved how the audience got pretty quiet when Shelly and Kalia came out.  LOVED IT!!!!!!!  But they prob didnt even notice! 

And what is with Shelly and her head...  the way she holds it, and looking at everyone like she's madly in love with them...  OMG I couldnt stand looking at her! 

So glad it's over and so super glad Rach won!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1151 on: September 15, 2011, 01:10:14 AM »
I wanna thank all the RFF UPDATERS  :yourock:  :hrt:

I have so enjoyed spending this Big Brother season with all of you. I'm soo glad that alot of you were rooting for Rachel to win and that y'all were able to see some good in her...it was very refreshing. I'm looking forward to chatting about the Hg's of Big Brother 14 with you all next summer. I'll b talking to some of you over in the Survivor boards also.  :wohoo:  :hrt: Peace and I'm out. WAY TO GO RACHEL!!! :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1152 on: September 15, 2011, 01:26:12 AM »
I am very happy that Rachel won, and that she is following Jordan's advise about her makeup.  She looked so soft and pretty tonight!!!

Dani is just a miserable brat who shoulda been "adjusted" as a child!!

Dom should run far far far away from her before she contaminates him.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: September 15, 2011, 06:20:41 AM »
Just thought of something else i want to address...and hoping Dani reads it....
Dani you told Rachel to be glad it wasn't a popularity contest......well hopefully you will read all the feeds about you and you my dear will find out that if it was between you and (even your crew) popularity against Rachel this season you done LOST that  one..BIG TIME!!!   You think way too much of yourself...thats your problem!!!! :lol3:  :neener:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: September 15, 2011, 06:38:20 AM »
I can't believe Dani called Rachel out last year for voting for Lane, and not game play. She said it really made her mad. And then she is so bitter this year, she can not accept that Rach is a better player than she is. She really is a bitter person. In her mind, she is the best player ever, but so jealous of the J's and Rachel, and we saw she was jealous of Cassi too. Please let's not have her back again. Adam has to be kidding himself. I really liked him earlier in the season. But as a superfan, he also was a miserable disappointment, when he didn't vote for Rachel.
I really didn't like Brenchel last year, and most of this year, and think they would be better apart, but Rachel deserved to win. I just hope she reads the boards and doesn't return to her former annoying self. Jordan really helped her social game. And Congratulations Jeff!

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1155 on: September 15, 2011, 07:25:45 AM »
I agree with you all. Dani came across as a spoiled brat and poor loser.  Saying Rachel should be glad it wasn't a personality contest--OMG projection at it's best!
Adam's ego made him look like an idiot in the finale. I liked him most of the season but didn't like the persona that came out at the end. Kalia, I would have had so much more respect for you if you would have voted with your head. I'm disappointed that two "students" of the game didn't vote for the best player.

Porshe wasn't a bad player but she wasn't the best. There was really an ugly side of her that came out on the feeds that really bothered me. 

Shelly I'm glad you came through as a true fan of the game.  I think you made a huge mistake in the game but I also think you were genuinely sorry for it.  I hope people leave you and your little girl alone and let you live your life.

Rachel looked beautiful last night and I think she absolutely deserved to win.  So glad for you.

Jeff so glad you won America's Fav.  You were certainly one of mine soul patch and all.

Jordan you are a class act and saying how you missed Rachel was sweet when the others were bashing her so much.

Finally, thank you so much updaters. I'm a lurker and have been through 9 seasons but I so appreciate this inside look into BB. You make my summer!  :hearts:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1156 on: September 15, 2011, 08:50:55 AM »
And Po..  O-M-G!  Her reaction to the Benefiber thing..  I was BORED?  And then saying the K and D basically put hr up to it!  She has become my most hated houseguest of the season!

Did she get called out on this and I missed it during last night's show??? I was waiting for it-- maybe I can catch it on the full ep player....... I think she should have been immediately evicted for that crap!!!!!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: September 15, 2011, 08:59:51 AM »
It was during the BY interviews.  She is disgusting!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1158 on: September 15, 2011, 09:00:12 AM »
Brendon displaying his artwork done in the jury house....

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1159 on: September 15, 2011, 09:39:13 AM »
I honestly believe that a big part of people's changed opinion of Rachel this season was due to their detest for Dani and her bratty personality.  Rachel did improve her behavior by leaps and bounds, but I also believe that people were so opposed to Dani, they wanted to support her biggest enemy.  It's also why Brendon was voted back into the house.  It was less a vote FOR Brendon, and more a vote against Dom/Dani.  Which stinks for Dom because I think he could have played a great game and been very entertaining to watch. 

Am I the only one that thought Porsche's BY interview was the first time she's spoken like a person with the ability to string two sentences together? I don't even remember what she said, but I was impressed, for the first time, with her ability to express herself.  During the season, she never seemed capable of forming a thought.  I spent much of the season agreeing with Jeff....'Is that girl even in the house?'

And I was neutral about Adam pretty much all season until last night.  How annoying.  I can't believe he was so self-centered that he was making faces and hamming for the cameras during Porsche's speech to the jury.  That was so unfair to her.  She was obviously nervous and he was so distracting.  He was my pick to get the $50,000 because I felt like he did more than Porsche (by a hair) to earn it.  But now I'm glad that Porsche got it. 

Lastly....I hope Rachel spends a good chunk of that money on pre-marital counseling.  I really want to root for her and Brendon.  I think they are both on the cusp of being good people.  A little professional help could go a long way for them.  I hope Jeff a& Jordan do stay in their lives because I think they provide a healthy example for them as to what a normal relationship should be like.  I wish them the best and I pray we don't hear about an ugly breakup in the next 2-3 years. 

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1160 on: September 15, 2011, 09:39:34 AM »
 :hrt:To everyone at RFF who are part of the BB crew!  I will miss you all until next season! I'll certainly try to stay around because I love Survivor too and you guys are all too sweet and funny for words.

Rachel!  I'm so proud of her!  She's really redeemed herself and shown that she absolutely deserved to win.  I know that she and Brendon were financially struggling so this will be a life changing even for both of them.  I with them the best of luck.

Dani  --I think She will go down as the most bitter contestant ever to play the game.  It's obvious she went into the house believing that she had already had the game won.  She wanted to prove a point that she was just as good as her Dad.  I don't think so.  She loves to complain about everyone else's behavior but can't see that she contradicts her words with her own actions.  I used to adore her but after last night I just couldn't take it.

Kalia and Adam  - Thank god the season is over so I never have to see you again.  I loved Adam for a little while but he lost me once Jeff left the house and he started to get real cocky.  I will love it when there is an All-Star season and he is NOT included.  He can sit home next to Kalia.  She's another one that thinks America loves her.  I hope someone handed her a big slice of humble pie this morning after her morning glass of reality!!

Shelly - I think the reason that her betrayal of Jeff stung so much for me, was because I really had liked her up until that point.  I was really glad that she voted for Rachel.  I don't believe that it was based on anything else expect her believing that Rachel deserved it.  I don't think it was a ploy to get Jeff and Jordan to be her friends again.  On paper Rachel played the best game and was the most deserving.

:hrt: :hearts: :<3  Thanks for a wonderful season (let's be honest!  RFF made it fun cause BB got a little boring!  lol)
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1161 on: September 15, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »
I'll be posting various interviews of the HG's from the backyard  in their OWN BIO'S so please go there to see what they have to say about their cast, how things turned out and whats in their future.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,129.0.html 

and yes i have taken the time to transcribe some of them out (just the high points) :iok
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1162 on: September 15, 2011, 10:09:09 AM »
as much as it pains me to say this if anyone of the newbies are called to do any sort of ALLSTARS it will be Shelly.  she played an played.. she just didnt "compete" in  the challenges that well.  IF she changes that up she may very well be somone that can be a good player.. and that would just BURN :flameout: adam's :ass:  :lolmao:

and YES that ddi come from me! :killme:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1163 on: September 15, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
I'll be posting various interviews of the HG's from the backyard  in their OWN BIO'S so please go there to see what they have to say about their cast, how things turned out and whats in their future.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,129.0.html 

and yes i have taken the time to transcribe some of them out (just the high points) :iok

Thanks, Ugot! So much appreciated of your hard work.  :tup:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1164 on: September 15, 2011, 11:06:10 AM »
Sure thing Will!! :hugs:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1165 on: September 15, 2011, 01:06:55 PM »
as much as it pains me to say this if anyone of the newbies are called to do any sort of ALLSTARS it will be Shelly. 

I can totally see her being asked to do All-Stars.  I'm not sure she'd do it though given the effect it had on her family this time. 

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1166 on: September 15, 2011, 03:49:02 PM »
Very disappointed with Dani, and her vote. She voted for her friend, instead of the best player.

Rachael deserved to win, and good on her for getting it done.  :tup:

I am very disappointed that America voted for a redneck as their favourite player. I guess bullying women, and being a homophobe,  are the new "classy" "cool" style.  :groan:

Adam... You really are fond of yourself now huh? AllStars? Sorry Adam, you're no Chicken George, which is the closest comparison to an all-star I can come up with.  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: September 15, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »
Not sure if anyone here watched Julie with "The Talk" today...but they had Rachel on (Brendon in the audience)  and they did a slop contest with Rachel and Sara Gilbert digging in a bowl of slop with their mouths to find 3 veto's  of course it didn't matter who pulled the 3 out first....they gave Rachel and Brendon a 7 day all expense paid trip to Aruba for their honeymoon.   
Rachel said she confronted Adam about his vote because he did tell her if she won the last challenge in the 3 part he would give her his vote that she would have earned it... and Julie said when i pulled out his key and i saw Porsche on it, she felt it was a (i forgot the word she used) but it meant he was upset because he wasn't sitting in the final 2.

They also had the Zingbot on.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1168 on: September 15, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »
Adam and Dani make a great pair!! That's so great and Rach and Brendo got a honeymoon trip.   Did I hear correctly at the end of Jordon's interview-- she said if Jeff had won he would have proposed??

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1169 on: September 16, 2011, 08:20:54 AM »
I did watch the talk yesterday and it was fun to  see rachel so happy and just glowing! The trip to Aruba was great and now they have their honeymoon all set  :tup: They are like 2 different people when not in the BB enviorment so like many others I hope they do get some counseling and have a great life together. Maybe with her winning the financial stress that can be so damaging to a relationship can be less and they have a good life together

I have read that Jeff wants to start a family but wants to be secure financially hopefully his winnings will help toward that. Jordon wants to finish school also..Hope we hear soon that these 2 have gotten engaged.

Adam ..I'm so disappointed in him..just sad what the last 2 weeks in that house did to him personality wise..hope Farah kicks some reality back into him  :groan:

Dani can go back into her delusional world of being the smartest BB player..hope we don't see her in All Stars  :ascared

Was glad to see Shelly voted gameplay not personal

I miss BB come on BB14  :wohoo: but please let's hope it's not All Stars and just strangers!! Some new comps and a good season. We deserve it  :lol3:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1170 on: September 16, 2011, 09:18:57 AM »
Julie said when i pulled out his key and i saw Porsche on it, she felt it was a (i forgot the word she used) but it meant he was upset because he wasn't sitting in the final 2.

She said he voted emotionally.  I think 'spitefully' is a better word. 

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1171 on: September 16, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
I Dvr'd The Talk and watched it this morning. Rachel looked so beautiful!!! I'm so excited for them getting the trip to Aruba!!! They deserve some happiness for a change.  :yess:

Also I'm happy to report that I have this Big Brother app on my phone, and they have a poll question asking if you were happy that Rachel won, well 80.5% said yes and only 19.5% said no!!!  :wohoo: YOU GO RACHEL, WAY TO TURN THINGS AROUND!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!  :hrt:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1172 on: September 16, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »

UGOT - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

FOR THE WONDERFUL FEEDS OF THE INTERVIEWS AT THE WRAP PARTY.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You and the other live feed people have been awesome and amazing this whole season. 

I didn't bother watching the finale because I was so bored with this season and kind of figured Rachel (rightfully so) would win, but I LOVED seeing the HG and the interviews at the wrap.  Jeff and Jordon make such an amazing couple; they are perfect for each other and I think they will have a wedding in their future too.  And seeing Dani and Dom again together having fun - loved it!

The best part was saved for the end with the pics of Lane and Regan.  Now THAT was a season  :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1173 on: September 17, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
Now that BB13 is over, here's the list of number wins in ccmps:

Rachel    4 HOH, 2 Veto
Jeff         1 HOH, 2 Veto
Porsche  1 HOH, 2 Veto
Adam      1 HOH, 2 Veto
Brendon  0 HOH, 3 Veto
Daniele   2 HOH, 0 Veto
Kalia       2 HOH, 0 Veto
Jordan    1 HOH, 0 Veto
Dominic   0 HOH, 1 Veto

Keith, Cassi, Lawon and Shelly won nuttin'!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1174 on: September 17, 2011, 04:32:27 AM »
YOU're welcome kate!! :tup: more to come so keep checking back!