Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263345 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1125 on: September 14, 2011, 09:48:40 PM »
Dani is nasty to the end.......what a BIOTCH!!!!
no kidding -- at least we know that Jeff and Rachel got it right about her.  It says a lot that kalia and porcha 'Adore" her!! 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1126 on: September 14, 2011, 09:50:03 PM »
ok, IM really trying NOT to watch the live update.  It just started for me and Im trying to follow it thru but it's sooo tempting to look here and see who won!  I had to sneak peak while watching Survivor and was glad to see Rach won the final HOH lol   :yess:

Must.
Not.     :lol:
Look!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1127 on: September 14, 2011, 09:51:10 PM »
Dani is nasty to the end.......what a BIOTCH!!!!
no kidding -- at least we know that Jeff and Rachel got it right about her.  It says a lot that kalia and porcha 'Adore" her!! 

:snicker:  So true.. I wonder if Dominic adores her too, since he knows the truth. She killed him in the game.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1128 on: September 14, 2011, 09:52:36 PM »
Is anyone going to update the live show?  I am stuck in class and can't watch. :(

Absolutely right on. Class is not what you get in the game you can't win it. If you have it you walked into the game with it and at the end you walked out with it.

Class is important too!  :lol:  It's all here for you! http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26208.150.html

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: September 14, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »
and Adam thought he was the deciding vote.   :lol3: :lol3:  Didn't even read his!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1130 on: September 14, 2011, 09:58:30 PM »
 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: HELLZ YEA!!! MY GIRL DID IT!!!  :yess: :yess: :yess: :winner :winner :winner :winner :winner
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 10:03:44 PM by brenchel_forever »
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1131 on: September 14, 2011, 09:59:02 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, Shelly evicted 2-1
Week 9: Rachel, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Adam wins veto, not used, Kalia evicted 2-1
Week 9: Adam, HOH, Jordan & Porsche nominated, Porsche wins veto, used on self, Rachel up, Jordan evicted 1-0
Week 10: Rachel, HOH part 1, Porsche, HOH part 2, Rachel, HOH part 3, Adam evicted
FINALE: Porsche vs Rachel, Rachel wins BB13 4-3
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:05:56 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: September 14, 2011, 09:59:54 PM »
oopp-- take that back the idiot who said its all about game play and winning comps voted for Porch.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1133 on: September 14, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »
good night for bb  -- Rachel deserved the win.  Glad Shelly recognized that.  And Jeff got my vote -- and got his 25k

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1134 on: September 14, 2011, 10:04:54 PM »
oopp-- take that back the idiot who said its all about game play and winning comps voted for Porch.
She is just a very mean, jealous female.....and I'm sure she is just like that in real life...........now I have more respect for ED and can see why they don't communicate.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1135 on: September 14, 2011, 10:11:07 PM »

SHOCKER!!!  :knuckles:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: September 14, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FAVORITE BB 13 WINNER RACHEL ALONG WITH JORDON IN HER SEASON......
WAS ROOTING FOR YOU FROM DAY 1...   :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1137 on: September 14, 2011, 10:23:54 PM »

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #1138 on: September 14, 2011, 10:28:54 PM »

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Porsche was completely lost tonight...when the jury asked her questions she never answered the question, just blabbed on and on, and hoped the jury would forget the original question asked.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1139 on: September 14, 2011, 10:32:30 PM »
I was glad Dom was not even asked a question!!! What would Julie ask?? How bad do you want to bang Danielle for your first?? lmao!!! She is a twisted brat!!! So glad Jeff won AP!! I never liked Rachel but she won fair hands down!! Let's hope it does not pay for a wedding that ends in divorce in a year..............

Offline Fionn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1140 on: September 14, 2011, 10:39:49 PM »
WOOHOOO GO RACHEL, WOO GO JEFF, WOOHOO Go TexasLADY!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1141 on: September 14, 2011, 10:41:34 PM »
RACHEL WON!! :jumpy:

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1142 on: September 14, 2011, 10:46:27 PM »
SOOOOOOOO GLAD RACHEL WON!!! SERIOUSLY ADAM? YOU WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST RACHEL? He probably would have gotten Porsche's vote cause she was mad at Rachel.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1143 on: September 14, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
WOOHOOO GO RACHEL, WOO GO JEFF, WOOHOO Go TexasLADY!

LOL Thanks.. Whoohoo! Rachel, Jeff and Jordan!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1144 on: September 14, 2011, 11:55:11 PM »
I think its soo hilarious  :lol3: that Adam thought he controlled the votes, and his vote was the last one, and it didn't even count!!! LMBO!!!  :lol3: WTG Shelly for messing Adam's plans up, and voting for the person who truely deserved to win it!!!  :yess:  :tup:

SO PROUD OF RACHEL!!!  :yourock: :conf: :wtg: :congrats: :partie: :congrats:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1145 on: September 15, 2011, 12:20:51 AM »
Okay so Adam really developed an ego when he won hoh by 1 question.

"If I was in the finals I would have won"

Me - :wtf: :funny:

if it was Adam/Rachel, I think it would have been 7-0 or 6-1.

then him being a bitter juror :groan:

but hey, Rachel didn't give Adam 50k and instead gave it to someone worthy!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: September 15, 2011, 12:23:27 AM »
Dani surprises me everytime she opens that mouth of hers.....she accuses Rachel of being a floater which is exactly what she did when she was backdoored..... What a spoiled brat she is. (:;)  :lol3:

You do what you have to , to stay in the game....

And Adam....give me a break..you thought you would win....i guess you did everyone said you were the biggest floater...guess you won that!!!!

Shelly thank you for that vote for Rachel....I am thankful you did what was right for that vote!!!!  She deserved to win this game
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:27:20 AM by unbelievable »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1147 on: September 15, 2011, 12:35:49 AM »
Have to admit that Dani was even more of a brat tonight then I even thought possible  (:;)  I thought ED handled his questions about her very well.   :snicker:

I think Adam and Kalia will be in for a big surprise when they get back into the real world and realize everyone wasn't in love with them. 

Just about barfed when Kalia had to make a race comment about not being anybodies slave.  :barf  Why does she always play the race card?

As mad as I still am at Shelly for what she did, I'm glad she made up with Jeff & Jordan.  I really do hope she doesn't have any issues from this show to deal with back in the real world.  It is just a game after all. 

Jeff and Jordan are just a class act.  Enough said.

Very happy for Rachel.   :hearts: She did deserve to win this and I think she has changed the opinion of most people after last year.  I know she changed mine.  I just hope that she and Brendon can somehow have a healthy relationship.  :groan:

Hope that Cassi will go far with her modeling/acting career.  She seems as beautiful inside as she is outside.

As for the rest of them, who cares? :duno:

And just want to give one last shout out for all the great updaters!  The season wouldn't be the same for me without this group on RFF  :tyty

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1148 on: September 15, 2011, 12:42:16 AM »
Dani surprises me everytime she opens that mouth of hers.....she accuses Rachel of being a floater which is exactly what she did when she was backdoored..... What a spoiled brat she is. (:;)  :lol3:

You do what you have to , to stay in the game....

And Adam....give me a break..you thought you would win....i guess you did everyone said you were the biggest floater...guess you won that!!!!

Shelly thank you for that vote for Rachel....I am thankful you did what was right for that vote!!!!  She deserved to win this game

TOTALLY AGREE 1,000,000% 

I wonder what was going through Dani's mind when daddy dearest was talking crap about her "game"  :lol3: I bet she was all kinds of P O'd!!! She deserved that and more!! She is an awful person, such a hypocrite!!! I hope she reads this discussion board, and sees what people think about her!!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1149 on: September 15, 2011, 12:42:53 AM »
 :waves: Bam Bam
 :waves:  :hrt:  to all of you RFF updaters....i hope i have made a lot of new friends on here... i consider you my new friends and enjoyed this season hanging out on the board with all of you.  I am so glad BB13 is over right now, so i can at least get some sleep (long deserved)  Love to you all!!!