Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263325 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1075 on: September 13, 2011, 07:30:11 PM »
I didn't hear anything unusual from Rachel yesterday that would make Adam mad.  And, because he's not offering specifics, it leads me to believe that he doesn't really have anything.

Do you think he's fake angry at Rachel because she called him out for when he said she didn't have to do anything to get on the show but answer a phone call? 

I think it's BS, it's part of his plan that he talked about yesterday when he was in the hammock. (It's in Falshblacks: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg663406.html#msg663406)  I don't think Rachel has done anything but be nice to Adam and Porsche, and I don't think she said anything last night to have him go off on her like he did.

There is no way I would waste my 10 votes on Adam, or Porsche at this point. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1076 on: September 13, 2011, 07:33:51 PM »
hi everyone :waves:, i didnt go back and read where i left off [sorry] i had to take hubby back to the hospital, he is out and doing GREAT!!!!!..he had to stay 2 days and one night, so i was up there staying with him
but on a sidenote, I  :hrt: you all, i loved posting with you all, and look out!!!! Grace, will be back next season :lol3:, is that a blessing or a cruse, to me, it is a Blessing to have fun with alllllllllllllllllllllllllll of you..... :<3

Sorry to hear he had to go back to the hospital but GREAT that he's out and doing well. 

We love you Grace..  :<3 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1077 on: September 13, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »
Ok you all persuaded me to take the live feed to try it out 'cause it would be free....i did, but i'm wondering if i have done it wrong, obviously i have to keep going out of it to get back here to write on the board........HELP i need somebody!!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: September 13, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »
Do you mean you leave the site completely to come back to here?  So, you can't hear (or leave it on) in the background?
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1079 on: September 13, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »
Do you mean you leave the site completely to come back to here?  So, you can't hear (or leave it on) in the background?

yes, that's me leave one to go to the other, i have tried to keep it open but no luck with that...
was there a code i should have used?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: September 13, 2011, 09:47:24 PM »
I'm old school, and I know there's probably easier ways to do it.  However, I open two browser windows and in one I have this place and in the other superpass.   Or, really, I run Firefox and have two tabs - one for here and one for superpass.  That way I can still listen and post here or open other tabs and do my other internet stuff.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1081 on: September 13, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »
I'm old school, and I know there's probably easier ways to do it.  However, I open two browser windows and in one I have this place and in the other superpass.   Or, really, I run Firefox and have two tabs - one for here and one for superpass.  That way I can still listen and post here or open other tabs and do my other internet stuff.

I can open 2 seperate browsers, i thought you all used it differently, like super pass was open and you had an area open up at the botom to type in as you were watching

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1082 on: September 13, 2011, 09:54:41 PM »
I know some folks use BBLite.  I think BBLite lets you keep the window open on top of this forum.  You have to download the software for BBLite and I think its free.  I didn't get that far this year.  Like, I said, I'm old school still.    :-[

Luckily you're not missing anything on the feeds right now . . .   :js:
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: September 13, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
I like interacting with all of you better.....  I miss you guys!!!!!   :-[   :<3

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1084 on: September 13, 2011, 10:05:37 PM »
for teh 3 days its worth to tinker around with BBlite.   cuz after the show is over tomorrow superpass will have the interviews LIVE in the backyard and you can see them on superpass/bblite.

also they will be having the wrap party and you can use the feed trial to see that as well!!

here's: http://bigbrotherlite.com/

I suggest to close out everything first then install the adobe flash that is required, then install and SAVE bblite. once installed you can DOCK IT or PIN IT where you want!

also with the free trials you can see all of the other fun stuff they have  on superpass like my morning recap show!! on morning recap :lol3:

take it all for what you can!! and :escape :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1085 on: September 13, 2011, 11:30:59 PM »
LOL!  Ugot! Her shows are great.. I love BBLite, it's so easy to use the pinned option to make it stay on top, it's free, you can take screen caps with it as well. I generally use low for my feed quality. AND! You can leave it on top in a window while browsing the boards!!!

It's worth getting the 3 day trial, catch up all the flashbacks and the chats in the back yard!!! 

If you need more assistance, post in Support and we'll help!  :yess:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1086 on: September 14, 2011, 01:14:25 AM »
Well guys it's almost over  :yess:

This is one season I will be glad to see over and done with.  I don't feel any particular liking towards any of the F3 but do feel Rachel deserves it.  Interesting how the 2 females of the F3 are cocktail waitresses.  I guess they know how to work the crowd and have used these skills, or at least Rachel began using them after Brendon left.

I would have liked to see Dom be able to play more of this game - I think he would have been good at social and comps.  And Cassi, too, both of whom dear Rachel was responsible for evicting so I don't feel a strong following towards her, but I do think she will win.

And I am sorry that Adam changed.  And that Lawon thought there was some magic at the end of eviction for him.  Never did quite figure that one out  :groan:

Grace:  I hope your hubby is all right.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1087 on: September 14, 2011, 01:24:46 AM »
Keith, Cassi and Lawon partying up in LA tonite, waiting on Dominic's arrival to make it a complete reunion of the "Regulators"

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1088 on: September 14, 2011, 09:52:52 AM »
Just a few more hours till the end of - we need to find a name for this season - well anyway having to listen to Porche and Adam.  They are quite a combo.  I really hope Rachel wins, not so much that she's my favorite.  But given the choice she is.  I will be yelling at the TV if either P or A win!!!!  Shelly, Adam and Khalia are in for a huge reality check after this is over and if they read some of the forums.
Hopefully they will be so embarrassed that they will just slink away never to be heard from again.  But that's probably too much to hope for. 

Okay bring on the Finale and onward to a bigger, better and way more fun BB14!!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1089 on: September 14, 2011, 10:11:54 AM »
Season of the "Witches" dedicated to Shelly Adam Porsche Kalia and Dani...they all have had their "EVIL" doings  :lol3:
delightful just delightful

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1090 on: September 14, 2011, 10:29:30 AM »
Well I hope it's the "Season of No Return" No return of vets vs newbies..no return Of Shelly, Adam, Porsche, and Kalia for All Stars..No return of the game changing gimmicks used this year and previous seasons..Pandora's Box, DPOV, and Coup De Tat (sp)  Let's get back to stranger's playing.. no friends of previous HG's, new challenges so the HG's are surprised when they walk out the door. I hate the "this week should be questions next week will be OTEV crap  :lol3:

Thank you RFF Community of Fans and Updaters y'all allowed me to enjoy the BB Season when the Season was not enjoyable..without you it would have been awful!

Hope that Rachel wins she is the deserving one of the F3..where Adum and Porsche finish I could care less..just get it done  :(  :colors

See everyone next July for BB14 and hopefully a great season  :yess:

:wohoo: :hrt: :<3 :hearts:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1091 on: September 14, 2011, 10:32:10 AM »
Wishing Rachel the best of luck in that final part!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1092 on: September 14, 2011, 11:16:13 AM »
 :wohoo: Rachel for the win and hope she takes Adam to F2.. No way Adam beats Rachel for the grand prize  :hoot:
delightful just delightful

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1093 on: September 14, 2011, 11:26:13 AM »
Rachel for the win - Jordan or Jeff for Americas Fav - Shelly, Khalia, Porche, Adam and Dani -  Beam them up Scotty and don't bring them back. :wohoo: :wohoo:  :yess: :yess:

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1094 on: September 14, 2011, 11:30:04 AM »
Thank you so much , updaters..you were so often as entertaining as the houseguests, quite often even more entertaining!!!! Go Rachael!!!!   :hearts: :<3
Go Red Sox!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1095 on: September 14, 2011, 11:35:45 AM »
Throwing in my Rachel love, too!   Please concentrate, Rachel and win part 3!! 

Oddly, I think that's impossible, but I'd love to see Rachel take home America's favorite player because I really think she could use the confidence boost.  She's good people.   She's a little overly emotional, but I really think she means well and just has to have confidence in herself - and sometimes that comes with age. 

:beer2:  Here's to casting and production doing a much, much better job of picking houseguests for BB14.  We had two sucky years of newbies.  No more BB!
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1096 on: September 14, 2011, 11:43:07 AM »
Just a few more hours till the end of - we need to find a name for this season - well anyway having to listen to Porche and Adam.  They are quite a combo.  I really hope Rachel wins, not so much that she's my favorite.  But given the choice she is.  I will be yelling at the TV if either P or A win!!!!  Shelly, Adam and Khalia are in for a huge reality check after this is over and if they read some of the forums.
Hopefully they will be so embarrassed that they will just slink away never to be heard from again.  But that's probably too much to hope for. 

Okay bring on the Finale and onward to a bigger, better and way more fun BB14!!!!

You know what, this season was truly a waste of time and watching effort   Let's call it "The Season of the Witch" in honor of Shelly.  You know, as in Witch that rhymes with Beotch.  Her hypocrisy by stating that she makes her daughter write a page if she is caught in a lie was an insult to the viewing audience.  But good for Julie for asking Sheliar if she was going to find a "wall" for all the lies she told this season.   :lol3:

"She lies, She cries, She plays both sides" : Julie's description of Sheliar.  The Season of the Witch.

Let the finale come and go and Bring On Survivor.  It's GOT to be better than BB this season!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:46:15 AM by Kate04 »

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1097 on: September 14, 2011, 12:29:04 PM »
 How about... Shocker!! Dani fails again and Rachel wins. lol

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1098 on: September 14, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »
I really hope that Rach wins it!  and I would love for her to be AP as well but don't expect that.  I honestly cant see anyone except for either of the J's winning AP. 

I have been so disgusted with this cast of players this year that honestly, the only reason why I watched it all the way thru was because of the vets.  There is no way I would have watched if it was just the newbies.  They were horrible!

Out of Adum or Porch, I prefer Adam, I hate too many of the things that Porch did to win any kind of money at all.  I dont think her being given 50k's for the despicable acts that she did is beyond disgusting and the fact that BB did absolutely NOTHING to her at all for all she did, pisses me off quite a bit, and I honestly wish they would have kept Kalia over her because she deserves jail time for what she did with the Benefiber, not a final 3 or God forbid, F2 spot! 

And sorry I havent been around the last 2-3 days doing BBAD, I had intended too but these guys literally put me to sleep within minutes of watching them.  Almost as soon as I turned it on, I fell asleep! 

Thanks to all the updaters, I don't know how you did it this season! :hrt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1099 on: September 14, 2011, 01:29:08 PM »
I really hope that Rach wins it!  and I would love for her to be AP as well but don't expect that.  I honestly cant see anyone except for either of the J's winning AP. 

I have been so disgusted with this cast of players this year that honestly, the only reason why I watched it all the way thru was because of the vets.  There is no way I would have watched if it was just the newbies.  They were horrible!

Out of Adum or Porch, I prefer Adam, I hate too many of the things that Porch did to win any kind of money at all.  I dont think her being given 50k's for the despicable acts that she did is beyond disgusting and the fact that BB did absolutely NOTHING to her at all for all she did, pisses me off quite a bit, and I honestly wish they would have kept Kalia over her because she deserves jail time for what she did with the Benefiber, not a final 3 or God forbid, F2 spot! 

And sorry I havent been around the last 2-3 days doing BBAD, I had intended too but these guys literally put me to sleep within minutes of watching them.  Almost as soon as I turned it on, I fell asleep! 

Thanks to all the updaters, I don't know how you did it this season! :hrt:

Deltabwa - don't feel badly; i haven't even been watching the show. It's a waste of time and puts me to sleep. Wouldn't it be salt in the wound after an all time awful season if a "player" who is so bland and has contributed nothing like Po ends up winning big bucks.  I would definitely rather see Adam take it over her.

Don't care for Rachel either.  She was not a nice lady when it was Brenchel and last season she was a piece of work.  So, here we are and NO ONE worthwhile will get the big bucks or the $50K.  If Adam takes it, I'd feel best of all but still nowhere near as accomplished as Hayden from last season.  None of them are even remotely in is league!!

Oh well . . . . it's almost over.   :yess:  I'm not going to watch the finale; too boring at this point but I will check on here.  Yawn . . . .