Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263321 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1025 on: September 11, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
while porsche was in the DR adam was outback with rachel throwing porsche under the bus reminding rachel that porsche nominated her and that he didnt.. meanwhile in the kitchen adam's bacon goes up in smoke! :lol3:

Adam: "see what happens when u talk game, you burn your bacon"..

How bout that for a baconator metaphor? LOL    & here's the picture proof :lolmao:

just comical! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1026 on: September 11, 2011, 02:59:08 PM »
Anyone who is interested in trying your hand at updating, today would be the best day to take advantage of the 3 day free trial and jump on in and post away.The 3 day trial will take you to the end of the BB season and all of us vets would step aside and hand the reigns over to you.

It is normally very quiet and slow on the feeds during the last 3 days and would be a great time to get your feet wet, and best of all it will cost you nothing for the feeds! Just be sure to get your feeds here at RFF by clicking the link on the home page at the top
delightful just delightful

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1027 on: September 12, 2011, 12:48:27 AM »
I just hope she wins and has the sense to take Adam - I really think she will take Porsche though.  I think she thinks Adam might get Jeff and Jordan's vote, but Jordan told her otherwise.
Let's be honest. Sorry Rachel...I really do like her...but I have to say this...
Rachel is a VEGAS COCKTAIL WAITRESS. She has smiled at the best of them, faking how much she loves to serve them and blowing sunshine up the butts of good tippers till she has all their available cash...then, she moves on to the next one! She is blowing sunshine up Porsche's butt! She is doing what she does best! Bond, take the money...and RUN! I have no doubt that her DR sessions are something like this....
If I win Part 3, Porsche is a goner!!! I have to keep up this ridiculous facade with Porsche right now to make sure she takes me if she wins.  :snicker: 
Rachel is NOT STUPID. She will take Adam if she gets to choose.  I'd bet the odds in Vegas that she will $$$  :trashy:  $$$

TS - JUST BRINGING THIS UP AGAIN CAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST OF THE BEST.  You DO have a way with words   :lol3: :lol3:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:51:50 AM by Kate04 »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1028 on: September 12, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »
Does anyone have an idea when Part 3 of the HOH Comp will be???
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1029 on: September 12, 2011, 07:11:55 AM »
Yes, part 3 of the HOH comp will be played live finale night. At least that is how it has been in the past  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #1030 on: September 12, 2011, 08:16:28 AM »
I honestly think Dani will vote for Rachel even if she is against Porsche.  One thing about Dani, she can recognixe a real player and now that she has had time away from the game i think she will see that Rachel is the better player of the two.  i think if rachel and porsche are final 2....the vote is 5-2 Rachel maybe even 6-1 depending on shelly....i only see Kalia (who thought from day 1 she should be the winner) holding a grudge and not voting based on game.

I really don't think Rachel played a better game than Porsche. Rachel won the first HOH, but that was only because Dick and Danielle decided to give the HOH to Brendan and Rachel. They also won the HOH that week because Keith and Porsche both threw the competition, and Jeff and Jordan doing a puzzle is pretty hilarious. Besides those two competitions, they both won 3 competitions. I know 5 comps>3 comps, but if you actually think about who played a better game, then it really isn't a runaway win for Rachel. She had a horrible social game. The only week that she was the target, and she truly saved her a$$ by winning the POV was the week Porsche was HOH. All the other weeks she was on the block, she was either going up against Brendan or Jeff who are both bigger targets, except for the one week that the house stupidly decided to keep Rachel over Lawon. Lets not act like  Rachel was a huge target who somehow amazingly survived throughout the whole game. She was never the biggest target until there was 6 people left. Jeff, Danielle and Brendan were always bigger targets, so Rachel had it pretty easy this season. On the other hand, Porsche was similar in the sense that she was never a big target until there was 5 people left, but she positioned herself perfectly in this game. She didn't come into the house with a partner that she could ride the coattails of until she gets eliminated. She positioned herself perfectly at the beginning of the game aligning with the Veteran alliance, and when it began to crumble, she aligned herself with Danielle and Kalia. She was always the smallest target in that alliance, so she pretty much assured herself to get to the final 5. After that, she won competitions when she needed to. I am not saying that she played a much better game than Rachel, but Rachel didn't play a better game. They were pretty equal games in my opinion, so Rachel does not deserve the votes.
you have to watch the feeds to know that you are off on your statement. porsche floated most of the game. newbies,vets,dani,newbies. porsche was never ever the biggest target. rachel was the biggest target next to brendon day 2,and the day ED left,was even a bigger target in both alliances. and if you ask the players of the game, :umn: rachel was the biggest target next to brendon. rachel never ever floated from one alliaince to the other, rachel was vets all the way.  :umn: :umn: :umn:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1031 on: September 12, 2011, 09:22:44 AM »
yet another reason to know Adam's ego has gotten outa control: last night @ 7:37pm cam 3, adam talks about how he gets to be able to play the manipulator now. that he can dangle it over their heads. he's the deciding vote, he can CHANGE the JUROR'S votes.

:groan: this is from a guy who hasnt been able to wipe his own butt with out being sure he's  not offening anyone! he thinks way too highly of himself  thinking he has power with the jurors..

The jurors have had time to bond and get over things and talk about him as much as he has bashed them in the house while they have been gone.

adam said "sometimes in this house the person with the most amount of power is the one with the least amount of power" and he does this rediculous evil laugh afterwards.

I mean seriously.. the air in that DR has to be some good :smoke cuz HE's DRINKING HIS OWN KOOLAIDE! :lol3:

i suggest you go back and listen to this via flashbacks on your own so you can make  your own interpretation of it.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1032 on: September 12, 2011, 09:35:16 AM »
Adam keeps proclaiming he's a superfan/uber fan  but he forgets the small details. They dont get to talk in depth like he thinks if he isnt chosen.. Yes he is a vote but thats it!

He gets evicted and then sits in his chair with the rest of the jury while they ask the F2 questions .He doesnt get  time to change anything!

Adam's not the Arbitrator he's just the Baconator! :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1033 on: September 12, 2011, 09:46:08 AM »
yet another reason to know Adam's ego has gotten outa control: last night @ 7:37pm cam 3, adam talks about how he gets to be able to play the manipulator now. that he can dangle it over their heads. he's the deciding vote, he can CHANGE the JUROR'S votes.

:groan: this is from a guy who hasnt been able to wipe his own butt with out being sure he's  not offening anyone! he thinks way too highly of himself  thinking he has power with the jurors..

The jurors have had time to bond and get over things and talk about him as much as he has bashed them in the house while they have been gone.

adam said "sometimes in this house the person with the most amount of power is the one with the least amount of power" and he does this rediculous evil laugh afterwards.

I mean seriously.. the air in that DR has to be some good :smoke cuz HE's DRINKING HIS OWN KOOLAIDE! :lol3:

i suggest you go back and listen to this via flashbacks on your own so you can make  your own interpretation of it.

:waves: ugot2bekidinmeny
I have been waiting to see if anyone posted about this... He has got way to full of himself.  I was so ticked off when i (read about it)  and planning on doing it at the last minute so the girls can't compare notes so he can use his vote to take him as leverage.  I really think Rachel is a little to smart for him and says 1st or 2nd won't be you! (just to put him in his place)  He really thinks a bit much of hisself.....lets put it this way.. i use to think he was descent now i know better! (:;)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:50:52 AM by unbelievable »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1034 on: September 12, 2011, 10:07:38 AM »

I used to consider Adam the comic relief of the house when Sheliar made watching so unpleasant.  Since he got his Tori wish, he has changed and stopped being fun but way into his own ego instead.  Too bad.  But all in all it's been a disappointing boring season.  :groan:

Good point made above that Porsche basically has not had to fight at all other than winning some comps. Rachel OTOH has had a major target from Day 1 and I give her credit for being where she is now.  What concerns me is:  Will she go back to unpleasant and irritating as soon as it's Brenchel again?  Or if she wins $500K, will that give her the boost of confidence to keep this nice personality that has emerged?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: September 12, 2011, 10:20:37 AM »
I just hope she wins and has the sense to take Adam - I really think she will take Porsche though.  I think she thinks Adam might get Jeff and Jordan's vote, but Jordan told her otherwise.
Let's be honest. Sorry Rachel...I really do like her...but I have to say this...
Rachel is a VEGAS COCKTAIL WAITRESS. She has smiled at the best of them, faking how much she loves to serve them and blowing sunshine up the butts of good tippers till she has all their available cash...then, she moves on to the next one! She is blowing sunshine up Porsche's butt! She is doing what she does best! Bond, take the money...and RUN! I have no doubt that her DR sessions are something like this....
If I win Part 3, Porsche is a goner!!! I have to keep up this ridiculous facade with Porsche right now to make sure she takes me if she wins.  :snicker: 
Rachel is NOT STUPID. She will take Adam if she gets to choose.  I'd bet the odds in Vegas that she will $$$  :trashy:  $$$

TS - JUST BRINGING THIS UP AGAIN CAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST OF THE BEST.  You DO have a way with words   :lol3: :lol3:
:hrt:  Thanks KG   :hrt: 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1036 on: September 12, 2011, 10:29:23 AM »

:hrt:  Thanks KG   :hrt:

TS - Hi - It was actually ME singing the praises of this post.  It is just SO Rachel!!  I posted it wrong, thus probably the mistaken identity!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: September 12, 2011, 10:35:55 AM »
 :groan: No, it was me  :duno:  I read it wrong. But you said it best... Rachel = Street Smarts!   Now, I just hope she proves us right!  :wohoo:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1038 on: September 12, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »
Over in the Discussion Tab, there are Suggestions for BB 14...  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26209.15.html
I made a suggestion, and wonder what amazing ideas you all have.  I'd love it if we came up with a game changing idea for BB!!!
How about the Jury stays in the BB house...no jury house. They can't play or win anything...but they stay in the house to keep up the drama and continue as best they can to influence the game.  OH YEA  :knuckles:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1039 on: September 12, 2011, 10:51:30 AM »
 :waves: TS your post was great :tup: Let's hope that Rachel is playing the part and does take Adam..think it's her best bet for the 500k just because of the jury votes. I think your idea of the Jury staying is a great idea :yess:

Adam the idiot..is he really believing what he spouts..my opinion of him has really changed..wonder if Farah is enjoying the egotistical Adum instead of Appletini Adum  :groan:

Porsche..I just plain dislike this girl..If she gets money I'm going to throw up  :dick

:waves: To all the great updaters and rffer's I've posted with this season  :hrt: I've really enjoyed y'all this season. I'm moving to FL and busy taking care of stuff here before I go  :colors and just pop in now and then to see what's been happening in da house..lots of interesting posts above me  :yess:

See you next season :waves: :jam: :hearts:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1040 on: September 12, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »
Hey Del  :waves: 
I don't like the "new" "real" Adam either. What a putz!
How about Jordan's salon Planet 21!!! We were talking about that and then she thanked them in her eviction speech! We got it right for sure! :tup:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1041 on: September 12, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »
Yes, part 3 of the HOH comp will be played live finale night. At least that is how it has been in the past  :tup:

Thanks KitKat, I'm soo forgetful!!! I've never had the pleasure of having all this inside info from the Live Feeds...guess I was just getting carried away.  :lol:

THANK YOU UPDATERS FOR KEEPING US INFORMED!!!  :hrt:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1042 on: September 13, 2011, 12:39:46 AM »
Damn it...they are done with the pool game. They covered the table up and now are going to play CARDS!

Rachel even announced to Showtime....It's time for the daily card playing time again. I could just bitch slap her for that comment, lol 

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1043 on: September 13, 2011, 12:49:55 AM »
 :lol3:       i would pay for the feeds just to see you do it!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1044 on: September 13, 2011, 01:47:10 AM »

In the final analysis I don't think Rachel is going to take Porsche.  Porsche had the ability not to rile up too many people, given that she kept herself pretty quietly in the background, whereas we all know that R is NOT a background girl!!  Is Dani really going to vote for Rachel after she got her buddy Dom evicted? Shelly potentially isn't going to vote Rachel and I doubt that Kalia is after the cow insult.  Brendon of course, and the JJ's would be pretty sure, especially after R was so nice to J these past few weeks.  And if Porsche goes to jury, I think she'd vote for Rachel for the same reason.

If Porsche wins 3rd comp, different story - she'll take Rachel and win.

Just thinkin' out loud - no one really knows  :duno:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1045 on: September 13, 2011, 04:35:26 AM »
??????  Porsche had stated that her Dad was married many times....she has i guess Brothers and step-brothers.  Has she ever mentioned their names?   Just curious no other reason :duno:

She just discussed it while they were playing cards, Adam went inside and she was talking about her list of who they would contact to come to the finale...  I didn't hear it and couldn't play it back...  Did she say Tim as an older brother?? 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:49:08 AM by unbelievable »

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1046 on: September 13, 2011, 08:48:31 AM »
 :waves: ThunderStruck..yep you got it right  :tup:

Taking a few mins before I get back to packing and clearing/cleaning this house. Looking forward to the Finale and the end of this lackluster season. I swear I'm going to email AG/BB/CBS all winter and tell them what I thought of the last 2 seasons and have someone in production to sit here and read RFF..that should give them insight  :lol3: BB needs to get rid of all the crazy gimmicks , the HG's being able to know what's next because it's just rewash/repeat of previous season and go back to it's roots  :yess:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1047 on: September 13, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »
??????  Porsche had stated that her Dad was married many times....she has i guess Brothers and step-brothers.  Has she ever mentioned their names?   Just curious no other reason :duno:

Bentley, Lincoln, Royce and Viper  :lol3:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1048 on: September 13, 2011, 11:23:42 AM »
Hey Del  :waves: 
I don't like the "new" "real" Adam either. What a putz!
How about Jordan's salon Planet 21!!! We were talking about that and then she thanked them in her eviction speech! We got it right for sure! :tup:

Yay!  See I knew my freaky memory would come in handy! 

As far as Adam is concerned, he's trying to set himself up so he can make it to an all-star season.  I guarntee that's what he is trying to do.  He thinks that if he acts like Big Jeff, America will love him just as much.  Unfortunately, desperation makes people act in crazy ways.  I really don't think that this is the "real" Adam.  I think it's somone who desperately wants to stay in the game and he thinks that this is the way to do it.    Wrong move buddy.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1049 on: September 13, 2011, 12:06:52 PM »
Adam keeps proclaiming he's a superfan/uber fan  but he forgets the small details. They dont get to talk in depth like he thinks if he isnt chosen.. Yes he is a vote but thats it!

He gets evicted and then sits in his chair with the rest of the jury while they ask the F2 questions .He doesnt get  time to change anything!

Adam's not the Arbitrator he's just the Baconator! :lol3:

This is so true! I think the other members of the jury would disregard him anyway, they have Jordan with them now and no doubt listened to what she had to say.

On another note, IMO, Adam is a sick guy. He smokes way too much, inhales and keeps it in his lungs for a long time. His breathing is all messed up and he has no stamina. After the donut/icing competition he had to go lay in bed for at least 1/2 an hour. After the mixer with Rachel and Porsche, he was hurting so bad he couldn't even walk. I hate listening to him and watching him knowing it's going to catch up with him sooner or later.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.