Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263362 times)

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1000 on: September 10, 2011, 11:18:27 PM »
I just hope she wins and has the sense to take Adam - I really think she will take Porsche though.  I think she thinks Adam might get Jeff and Jordan's vote, but Jordan told her otherwise. 

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1001 on: September 10, 2011, 11:55:27 PM »
Do u guys think Porsche is for sure gonna take Rachel to F2??? I sure the heck hope so!!! I was sooo surprised to see them celebrating with each other, I thought for sure Porsche was going to take Adam to F2...I still hope Rachel wins the final HOH!!!

:wohoo: GO*****RACHEL*****WIN*****HOH  :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1002 on: September 11, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »
I just hope she wins and has the sense to take Adam - I really think she will take Porsche though.  I think she thinks Adam might get Jeff and Jordan's vote, but Jordan told her otherwise.
Let's be honest. Sorry Rachel...I really do like her...but I have to say this...
Rachel is a VEGAS COCKTAIL WAITRESS. She has smiled at the best of them, faking how much she loves to serve them and blowing sunshine up the butts of good tippers till she has all their available cash...then, she moves on to the next one! She is blowing sunshine up Porsche's butt! She is doing what she does best! Bond, take the money...and RUN! I have no doubt that her DR sessions are something like this....
If I win Part 3, Porsche is a goner!!! I have to keep up this ridiculous facade with Porsche right now to make sure she takes me if she wins.  :snicker: 
Rachel is NOT STUPID. She will take Adam if she gets to choose.  I'd bet the odds in Vegas that she will $$$  :trashy:  $$$

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1003 on: September 11, 2011, 12:07:13 AM »
I hope someone sends Porch a pair of scissors to cut up that outfit......I'm so sick of looking at it. :gaah:  She could have brought them in a few different colors if she loves them so much but I guess she spent all her $$ on skimpy bikinis!!! :haha
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #1004 on: September 11, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »
I have been away for awhile and dont have time to look thru all the threads, what is the update on Rachel being preggers?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1005 on: September 11, 2011, 12:15:46 AM »
I have been away for awhile and dont have time to look thru all the threads, what is the update on Rachel being preggers?

NOT pregnant
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1006 on: September 11, 2011, 12:46:31 AM »
Let's be honest. Sorry Rachel...I really do like her...but I have to say this...
Rachel is a VEGAS COCKTAIL WAITRESS. She has smiled at the best of them, faking how much she loves to serve them and blowing sunshine up the butts of good tippers till she has all their available cash...then, she moves on to the next one! She is blowing sunshine up Porsche's butt! She is doing what she does best! Bond, take the money...and RUN! I have no doubt that her DR sessions are something like this....
If I win Part 3, Porsche is a goner!!! I have to keep up this ridiculous facade with Porsche right now to make sure she takes me if she wins.  :snicker: 
Rachel is NOT STUPID. She will take Adam if she gets to choose.  I'd bet the odds in Vegas that she will $$$  :trashy:  $$$
OMG - Rachel just told Adam that she made a F2 with Porsche, but she doesn't want to take her because of the votes!  Then he says, if she wins Part 3 and doesn't take him...he'll vote for her!!!!!!!!!!  That's four votes for Rachel and she takes $500,000 either way now!!!!!!!!!!
One stipulation is if Porsche wins Part 3, he would need to think...because that makes her a competitor too.  But now, it's hands down Rachel.

Rachel!!!!!!! Win Part 3 and you win either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wohoo:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1007 on: September 11, 2011, 12:59:12 AM »
adam is going to  work his campaign to each of them every chance he gets for them to take him so they can  be positive to get the $500g.

his best bet is to convince porsche that she wont have the votes in the jury house and wouldnt she want to win 500g instead of 50g cuz tghats all she is playing for in the jury.. if so then take him.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1008 on: September 11, 2011, 01:00:44 AM »
FTR RACHEL deserves the 500g's

Porsche and rachel have sealed their deal of taking each other  in the kitchen. its up to adam to get in between them.. i wonder can adam get catty? :meow:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1009 on: September 11, 2011, 01:02:06 AM »
janelle said on the superpass show she was going to burn them and take her shopping once she get out of there in LA  :lol3:  she's tired of them too!

I hope someone sends Porch a pair of scissors to cut up that outfit......I'm so sick of looking at it. :gaah:  She could have brought them in a few different colors if she loves them so much but I guess she spent all her $$ on skimpy bikinis!!! :haha

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1010 on: September 11, 2011, 01:36:12 AM »

I don't care what R  has promised Po, she's taking Adam to the F2.  She's got street smarts and she knows what she's doing.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1011 on: September 11, 2011, 01:44:36 AM »

I don't care what R  has promised Po, she's taking Adam to the F2.  She's got street smarts and she knows what she's doing.
Hahaha, I tried saying that...in a LOT MORE WORDS!   B:)  Concise thought. I concur!  :tup:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1012 on: September 11, 2011, 02:32:57 AM »

Hahaha, I tried saying that...in a LOT MORE WORDS!   B:)  Concise thought. I concur!  :tup:

:lol3:I read what you wrote and thought you said it great!! 

The question is: if Po wins, will she take R or Adam?  I still think she takes Adam.  What do you think?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1013 on: September 11, 2011, 02:44:26 AM »
BIG BROTHER COMPETITION WINS OF THE SEASON

Rachel             3 HOH 2 VETO
Adam              1 HOH 2 VETO
Porsche          1 HOH 2 VETO
Jeff                 1HOH  2 VETO
Brendon         0 HOH 3 VETO
Daniele           2 HOH 0 VETO
Kalia               2 HOH  0 VETO
Jordan            1 HOH 0 VETO
Dominic           0 HOH 1 VETO
Keith,Cassi, Lawon and Shelly won nothing         

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1014 on: September 11, 2011, 02:47:48 AM »
If P takes Adam she is not winning. Rachel will pissed and her and Brendan plus Jeff and Jordan will vote for Adam. Plus if Rachel takes Adam who will be her 4th guaranteed vote? Basically Adam just put a nail in his own coffin by telling Rachel that. I think Porsche knows she won't win against Adam but Rachel sits in a good spot whoever she takes. Let's hope she wins.

On a side note I kinda feel bad for Adam. He lost weight to be on the show and this was basically his dream. Just seeing him by himself makes me a little sad. Although he was acting cocky after that veto he prob just wanted to boost himself up. There have been cockier players this season. HOH part 2 was tailored for P! If Adam did win that he prob would have beat Rachel in questions. Oh well

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1015 on: September 11, 2011, 06:45:22 AM »
I don't know, been reading what you all have been saying but i Reilly (lol) think Rachel and Porsche final 2.  Adam has said to Rachel she had his vote, then he realizes maybe i shouldn't have said that and backtracks a little saying well he'll have to see who wins 3rd one, that it might be more leverage for Porsche is she wins it.  He isn't giving this up he's still going to put stuff out there hoping something will stick.  I still think he will throw his vote to Rachel, and i think she really needs to take Porsche.  I don't get why P/A even think that JJ's will throw their vote to either of them against Rachel... i'm confused why they think it.  Adam is pushing his swing vote out there and dangling it though.... you know it must be hard to get to the 3 spot and go out, but every year we see it happen.
Well right now i feel good that as long as Rachel stays focused the money is hers.....  girls please pick somewhere else other than  Mexico for your trip... things not looking good that way right now.... stay away from the border!!!!

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1016 on: September 11, 2011, 07:40:52 AM »
Rachel pretty much has this locked up unless Porsche takes Adam instead of her to the Final 2. Rachel will win against Adam very easily, and with Adam guaranteeing a jury vote for her, she wins 4 to 3 over Porsche. The most interesting scenario would be if Porsche wins the Part 3 and takes Adam. Porsche has 3 votes already, but the other 4 are up for grabs. It would look like Adam has Jeff and Jordan's. Rachel and Brendan would probably give him their votes because Porsche took Adam over her, but in the end how can they let Adam win? Porsche might have just sat behind her alliances for the first half of BB13, but when her alliances started to crumble or get evicted, she stepped up and won competitions. Adam on the other hand was a complete floater the whole game, and won a couple comps because he was facing only a couple of people in those competitions. It would be interesting to see who Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, and Brendon vote for if Porsche and Adam are the final 2. I think they are smart enough to vote for the player that played the better game, at least I hope they are smart enough to do that.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1017 on: September 11, 2011, 09:58:55 AM »
I honestly think Dani will vote for Rachel even if she is against Porsche.  One thing about Dani, she can recognixe a real player and now that she has had time away from the game i think she will see that Rachel is the better player of the two.  i think if rachel and porsche are final 2....the vote is 5-2 Rachel maybe even 6-1 depending on shelly....i only see Kalia (who thought from day 1 she should be the winner) holding a grudge and not voting based on game.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1018 on: September 11, 2011, 10:03:37 AM »
$$$  :trashy:  $$$   GO RACHEL!!!   :wohoo:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1019 on: September 11, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »
GO :wohoo: RACHEL  :yess: WIN  :wohoo: HOH  :yess:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1020 on: September 11, 2011, 10:52:31 AM »
I can pretty much promise that production will give adam plenty of time for him to plead to porsche why she should keep him if she wins part 3 so look for them to do all sorts of DR's

rachel already gave me the impression she was worried about porsche being alone with adam

and porsche already questioned rachel as to what she has told adam regarding rachel promising to take porsche

i have the posted flashback times and transcribed the convo's here in the flashback link:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.105.html

as far as we know rachel and porsche will be the final 2.. unless there are MORE revealing secrets  that adam decides to throw  into each others camp :lol3: to persuade them differently

Nuala

« Reply #1021 on: September 11, 2011, 10:54:11 AM »
Heck Adam persuading Tori Spelling to come visit the house I think he could persuade one of the girls to take him to final 2.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1022 on: September 11, 2011, 10:54:19 AM »
I honestly think Dani will vote for Rachel even if she is against Porsche.  One thing about Dani, she can recognixe a real player and now that she has had time away from the game i think she will see that Rachel is the better player of the two.  i think if rachel and porsche are final 2....the vote is 5-2 Rachel maybe even 6-1 depending on shelly....i only see Kalia (who thought from day 1 she should be the winner) holding a grudge and not voting based on game.

I really don't think Rachel played a better game than Porsche. Rachel won the first HOH, but that was only because Dick and Danielle decided to give the HOH to Brendan and Rachel. They also won the HOH that week because Keith and Porsche both threw the competition, and Jeff and Jordan doing a puzzle is pretty hilarious. Besides those two competitions, they both won 3 competitions. I know 5 comps>3 comps, but if you actually think about who played a better game, then it really isn't a runaway win for Rachel. She had a horrible social game. The only week that she was the target, and she truly saved her a$$ by winning the POV was the week Porsche was HOH. All the other weeks she was on the block, she was either going up against Brendan or Jeff who are both bigger targets, except for the one week that the house stupidly decided to keep Rachel over Lawon. Lets not act like  Rachel was a huge target who somehow amazingly survived throughout the whole game. She was never the biggest target until there was 6 people left. Jeff, Danielle and Brendan were always bigger targets, so Rachel had it pretty easy this season. On the other hand, Porsche was similar in the sense that she was never a big target until there was 5 people left, but she positioned herself perfectly in this game. She didn't come into the house with a partner that she could ride the coattails of until she gets eliminated. She positioned herself perfectly at the beginning of the game aligning with the Veteran alliance, and when it began to crumble, she aligned herself with Danielle and Kalia. She was always the smallest target in that alliance, so she pretty much assured herself to get to the final 5. After that, she won competitions when she needed to. I am not saying that she played a much better game than Rachel, but Rachel didn't play a better game. They were pretty equal games in my opinion, so Rachel does not deserve the votes.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1023 on: September 11, 2011, 11:49:22 AM »
I think Porsche and Rachel are about even in terms of game play and strategic skills.  I think the real thing is whether Porsche wins the final HOH or not.  If she does, she's got a tough road ahead of her.  If she takes Adam, she loses.  If she takes Rachel, she still might lose but at least she'll have a better chance of getting newbie votes and that of Dani.  I guess she should take Rachel even though I want Rachel gone.

Belle Book

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: September 11, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
everyone of the newbies (that knew anything about the game) wanted rachel out since week two....kalia tried her damnest to get her out and the ONLY reason she targeted jeff was because it was what DANI wanted.... Even jeff n jordan discussed getting her out at one point and they were her alliance. if im not mistaken, jeff said at one point to jordan that they needed to keep rachel because she would always be a bigger target than they would  im not going to knoch porsche's game because she did what she did and it got her to the end, but Rachel's road there was 100% harder.  i was never a fan of hers and that is why this year i am recognizing the player she is, because knowing what people like me and others said about her, she still managed to pull it together.