Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264399 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #950 on: September 09, 2011, 06:37:31 PM »
hi everyone :waves: i didnt go back to read everything, cuz i am just a cooking up a strom, i dont know why...but i am making all kinds of stuff, the hubby, and the dog, is lovin it!!!!!!..anyway, i see rach is the same ole rach...catty, and all, but its ok, i still think she should win this season of bb..i do not think she is the best player of all time in bb , but this season she is, and it would be ashame if she didnt go to F2 and win , i got a feeling if adam wins the last hoh he is taking porsche, and that would be ashame as rach does desreve to win this season...but as a person, i am back to not liking her that much, no one can change over night in the bb house, rach needed jordon, and that is why she seem to be differant, but she is just a catty, sore loser, and when she wins she is a sore winner, you know like hahahahahahaha....you aint got nothing on me..etc etc...but as a player [this season] rach deserves to win bb....it just depends if adam or porsche wins the 3rd part of the hoh, ok, sorry...dont hurt on Grace to much, yes rach deserves to win bb [this season] you note, i say this season, cuz i didnt think it was a great one, but she does deserve to win, but at the sametime, she is still the same ole catty rachel...what ashame, rachel please, please, when you get out of the bb house, work on yourself, i know you have it in you, to be a really wonderful person [INSIDE]....i will say this only b/cuz of the 3 rachel deserves to win bb :hrt:

:waves: Grace.....prove it too us  go vote 10 for Rachel....us Rachel fans would grace (ously)  :hearts: you for it

:lol3: i did vote for her...i even did more, i bet then you guys did :lol3:..you no you can make ATON of e-mails on your iphone and vote ALOT.....so dont worry, i did it very Grace [ously] :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #951 on: September 09, 2011, 06:40:14 PM »
:wohoo: FINALLY GOT MY VOTES DONE FOR RACHEL!!! :yess: NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR HUBBY TO GET HOME FROM WORK, SO I CAN REGISTER HIM AND GET RACHEL 10 MORE VOTES!!!  :yess:  :wohoo: I REALLY HOPE RACHEL WINS THE $500,000 INSTEAD THOUGH!!!

GO*****RACHEL*****WIN*****THAT*****FINAL*****HOH*****

:wohoo: :yess: :wohoo: :yess: :wohoo: :yess:

:cheer: :conf: :cheer:

:partie:

I'm with you on that.....I'd rather see her win the big bucks!!!   

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #952 on: September 09, 2011, 06:47:36 PM »
I hope Jordan wins too! There is another site that has a poll for who you want to win America's player, and Jeff & Jordan are running away with it, however, Jeff is ahead of Jordan. Of coarse, this is only a very small sampling of America's votes.
Jeff       2617
Jordan  2037
Dani       531
Rachel    442

I think with Jordan being evicted now, and the gracious classy way she left, she will probably overtake Jeff in the AFP vote.

He has his 15,000, she should get the 25,000.  Between them, with their stipends, they beat 2nd place anyway LOL

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #953 on: September 09, 2011, 06:49:51 PM »
Does anyone know when the comp between Porche and Adam will be?
Hey Yolag, I'd like to know that too...so I bumped the message  ;)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #954 on: September 09, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »

I think one of the J's will take America's favorite player.  Jeff would have been a great competitor if Sheliar hadn't screwed him over, and J is just genuinely sweet and kind, as shown by her exit interview.

Don't forget folks, Rachel wasn't the most pleasant person when Brendon was in the BB house this season.  Her actions to Cassie were not cool.  I don't know if it was jealousy of Cassie's looks that got to Rachel, but she sure sped ahead to have her evicted and was rather beotchy to her.  For no reason.  :duno:

I totally agree, which is why I'm never voting for Rachel to win America's Favorite Player!  I hated how she treated poor Cassi!

Belle Book

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #955 on: September 09, 2011, 08:57:02 PM »
:wohoo: FINALLY GOT MY VOTES DONE FOR RACHEL!!! :yess: NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR HUBBY TO GET HOME FROM WORK, SO I CAN REGISTER HIM AND GET RACHEL 10 MORE VOTES!!!  :yess:  :wohoo: I REALLY HOPE RACHEL WINS THE $500,000 INSTEAD THOUGH!!!

GO*****RACHEL*****WIN*****THAT*****FINAL*****HOH*****

:wohoo: :yess: :wohoo: :yess: :wohoo: :yess:

:cheer: :conf: :cheer:

:partie:

I'm with you on that.....I'd rather see her win the big bucks!!!   

I just have one question.....are you happy or WHAT...unbeliveable :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #956 on: September 09, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »

I think one of the J's will take America's favorite player.  Jeff would have been a great competitor if Sheliar hadn't screwed him over, and J is just genuinely sweet and kind, as shown by her exit interview.

Don't forget folks, Rachel wasn't the most pleasant person when Brendon was in the BB house this season.  Her actions to Cassie were not cool.  I don't know if it was jealousy of Cassie's looks that got to Rachel, but she sure sped ahead to have her evicted and was rather beotchy to her.  For no reason.  :duno:

I totally agree, which is why I'm never voting for Rachel to win America's Favorite Player!  I hated how she treated poor Cassi!

Belle Book

oh trust me kate, and bella book...i didnt vote for rach to get AC...i do think out of the 3 in that house she played a better game, and deserves the win, but she didnt get my Ac's votes....and i aint sayin who did :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #957 on: September 09, 2011, 09:07:54 PM »
ok it is getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to Serious up in here, so why not sing along, with the G-String Divas :lol3:

10...kiss me on the lips

9....run your fingers through my hair

8....touch me......[slowly]...now...hold it!!!!!..lets go straight to #1..dodododododo...lalalalala...dodododod.

7......lips

6....touch

5...fingers

4.....lets play to #1...dodododododo...lalalalala.dododododo

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,,.....Touch, and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....a echo in the room sound....to #1 :lol3: :lol3:

oh....gawdy...mercy,,,look out miss molly, you got me rockin and rollin :keeta:..it's allllllllllllllllllllllll good

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: September 09, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
WOW!!!!! i see , Vegas Rachel......she'sssssssssssssssssss...back!!!!!!!! :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #959 on: September 09, 2011, 09:29:58 PM »
ok, i see i am typing to myself [again] its ok...but you guys do know that the VETS just got a phone call to play the game, and 25k each...just...sayin... :keeta:..so why in the freaking world am I [Grace] going to give them yet...another 25k :lol3:

when it could have been a hella of alot better duos from the past in that house.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #960 on: September 09, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »

Bump #2!   :keeta:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #961 on: September 09, 2011, 09:45:23 PM »

Bump #2!   :keeta:

i am sure it will be tomorrow around 2 pm bb time...not unless it is a face thing where bb needs it to be dark outside so either 2pm bb time...or 8pm bb time...if i bumped this up i am sorry, i didnt mean to.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #962 on: September 09, 2011, 09:50:00 PM »

Question:  How do the BB stipends work?  Is it like Survivor where the longer you're in the house, the more your stipend?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #963 on: September 09, 2011, 09:52:02 PM »
UPDATE....Breaking News!!!!!!

you can vote until your freaking fingers fall off, until the cows come home, until pigs can fly, when it aint 102 degrees in Texas

But........Jordon or Jeff...is winning, America's Choice..cuz they are sweet, and the good people.

i never understood, we are the good people, and they are the Evil people...oh, wait, it started in season 6...the nerd herd said they were the good people, and the Sov6 were the evil people....hmmmmmmm.....JMO the Sov 6...were the Cool people :jam:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #964 on: September 09, 2011, 09:54:07 PM »

Question:  How do the BB stipends work?  Is it like Survivor where the longer you're in the house, the more your stipend?

yep, kateO :lol3:..sorry i had to do that, say if you get voted out before jury, you just get paid for how long you stayed in the house, if it was 2 weeks..you get 2 weeks paid...but if you make jury, you still get paid everyweek till the finale :<3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: September 09, 2011, 10:06:04 PM »
I just wanted to say..9/11 is apond us...I remember all so well what happen that day, what a awful, sad day for Us ALL, I remember, and to those out there, who have love ones serving our Country, I want to give you all a BIG THANK YOU...from the bottom of my heart, what a day 9/11 was, it is still in my heart, seeing everyone come together, being one as a people, and a Country, I remember watching bb...and I remember Monica, Dr.Will's season, lost her cousin in 9/11, I just want to praise Everyone that is serving our country, and I pray as a people, we can over come, and Stand as one..We Must NEVER!!!!!!! Forget! 9/11, NEVER!!!! :hrt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #966 on: September 09, 2011, 10:20:48 PM »

you can vote until your freaking fingers fall off, until the cows come home, until pigs can fly, when it aint 102 degrees in Texas

But........Jordon or Jeff...is winning, America's Choice..cuz they are sweet, and the good people.

i never understood, we are the good people, and they are the Evil people...oh, wait, it started in season 6...the nerd herd said they were the good people, and the Sov6 were the evil people....hmmmmmmm.....JMO the Sov 6...were the Cool people :jam:

Thanks!  I'm with you about the JJ's.  Good people and I'd like to see that rewarded !!  :yess:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: September 09, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »

Thanks!  I'm with you about the JJ's.  Good people and I'd like to see that rewarded !!  :yess:

:tup:...trust me...one of the J's is winning AC.

now, i ask, has Grace been wrong [yet] :lol3:..yes, abunch of times...but one of the J's will win AC!!!!!!..write it down, type it up, wrap it in a pretty bow, cuz, it will happen.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #968 on: September 09, 2011, 10:49:04 PM »

now, i ask, has Grace been wrong [yet] :lol3:..yes, abunch of times...but one of the J's will win AC!!!!!!..write it down, type it up, wrap it in a pretty bow, cuz, it will happen.

I'm betting you are probably right about one of the J's winning, I just hope if u are right, then it's Jordan, cause she is a nice person, but Jeff is not, he is a bully and a jerk IMO...I'm kinda surprised so many people like him...IDK why people talk so much trash about Brendon, when Jeff is nowhere near perfect either!!! JMO  :js:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #969 on: September 09, 2011, 11:09:02 PM »

I'm betting you are probably right about one of the J's winning, I just hope if u are right, then it's Jordan, cause she is a nice person, but Jeff is not, he is a bully and a jerk IMO...I'm kinda surprised so many people like him...IDK why people talk so much trash about Brendon, when Jeff is nowhere near perfect either!!! JMO  :js:

brenchel, i hear ya!!! ...i do think jeff was a bully this year, and i even posted wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the season he was, it was like , jeff had to win bb, he was there to win bb, funny thing is this, he was the one that threw that veto to adam, which put brendon on the block, and out that door, i know shelly was a mess BUT...jeff was using her also, [which is ok in bb] but dont get all pissed off when someone else beats you [jeff] at your own game, which is what shelly did, she got him out before he got her out, i mean its bb, you do what you got to do to get to the end, just like if adam wins the last part of this hoh, he is taking porsche, and everyone is going to be all mad at adam..why....cuz he wants to win, and knows if he took rach she would win, i do believe rach deserves to win bb this season, but she is going to have to win the last part of that hoh to go to F2.....but, it was like jeff thought everyone should just let him and jordon go to the end, and by God, you better do whatever it takes to get him there, i didnt like this jeff at all, really brendon was alot better in that jury house then jeff was, so what, shelly voted you out, jeff was going to vote her out...oh..bb...this house....these people..but we love it..lol...but i hope you guys dont get on Grace to much, but jeff was a bully, and thought he was suppose to win bb, and jeff did tell people you better not put me up, you better not vote me out, you better do as i say, B:) B:)....please bb, dont do this kind of game EVER...NEVER again..please go back to all strangers, and people who are there cuz they love this game and want to play it, please bb dont set things up for what you want, trust me..really, do you think that bb had it plan to have Tori on the show for pandora's box...wayyyyyyyyyyy before they knew adam was a huge fan of her's..no way...bb called her up afew days before PB...plus there is no way i am going to ever believe that the duo twist would have happen with just 3 couples left.....sorry bb better get back to their roots, or this show is going to go off the air, just from aton of sites i have seen, alot of people dont even want to watch bb anymore...i just want a real bb..like it use to be...is that asking for much..i think not..JMO

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #970 on: September 10, 2011, 12:19:35 AM »
Grace and Brenchel - So Rachel who is now trying to channel Jordon's niceness was a major bully early on in the season.  Her and Brendon were impossible.  Brendon yelled at anyone who crossed him ie "Don't speak that way to my fiancee".  They were the power couple and you better not cross them.

Rachel had Cassie evicted because Cassie dared to say she didn't like Porsche.  Cross me and you're toast!!

I think Brenchel were far worse bullies than Jeff.  But that's what's great about BB- we all see what we all see and have a personal perspective  :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #971 on: September 10, 2011, 12:46:39 AM »
Boring tonight!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:50:01 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #972 on: September 10, 2011, 12:48:53 AM »

brenchel, i hear ya!!! ...i do think jeff was a bully this year, and i even posted wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the season he was, it was like , jeff had to win bb, he was there to win bb, funny thing is this, he was the one that threw that veto to adam, which put brendon on the block, and out that door, i know shelly was a mess BUT...jeff was using her also, [which is ok in bb] but dont get all pissed off when someone else beats you [jeff] at your own game, which is what shelly did, she got him out before he got her out, i mean its bb, you do what you got to do to get to the end, just like if adam wins the last part of this hoh, he is taking porsche, and everyone is going to be all mad at adam..why....cuz he wants to win, and knows if he took rach she would win, i do believe rach deserves to win bb this season, but she is going to have to win the last part of that hoh to go to F2.....but, it was like jeff thought everyone should just let him and jordon go to the end, and by God, you better do whatever it takes to get him there, i didnt like this jeff at all, really brendon was alot better in that jury house then jeff was, so what, shelly voted you out, jeff was going to vote her out...oh..bb...this house....these people..but we love it..lol...but i hope you guys dont get on Grace to much, but jeff was a bully, and thought he was suppose to win bb, and jeff did tell people you better not put me up, you better not vote me out, you better do as i say, B:) B:)....please bb, dont do this kind of game EVER...NEVER again..please go back to all strangers, and people who are there cuz they love this game and want to play it, please bb dont set things up for what you want, trust me..really, do you think that bb had it plan to have Tori on the show for pandora's box...wayyyyyyyyyyy before they knew adam was a huge fan of her's..no way...bb called her up afew days before PB...plus there is no way i am going to ever believe that the duo twist would have happen with just 3 couples left.....sorry bb better get back to their roots, or this show is going to go off the air, just from aton of sites i have seen, alot of people dont even want to watch bb anymore...i just want a real bb..like it use to be...is that asking for much..i think not..JMO

AMEN GRACE...He tried to be a dictator, Im surprised they didnt all ban together and throw him out on his butt!!! :lol: And another thing that urks me soo much, is that a lot of peeps r always talking about how Rachel and Brendon were throwing the J's under the bus, when the J's were just buying time and planning to get Brenchel out as soon as they didnt need them anymore!!! I mean come on people get real....this is BB...a game based on your ability to make alliances, lie, backstab,and jump ship when its time to do so!!!! SORRY I HAD TO DO A LITTLE VENTING!!! IM GOOD NOW...I THINK  :iok 
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #973 on: September 10, 2011, 12:50:11 AM »
...But that's what's great about BB- we all see what we all see and have a personal perspective  :tup:
I agree. Since I like Jeff, nothing anyone says will convince me of anything different. Just the same as I can't turn someone who doesn't like him.
It's fun to blog and find other's with your point of view and it's easy to pick apart the flaws of the HGs. But everyone is right. It's their opinion  :tup:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #974 on: September 10, 2011, 01:47:30 AM »
I've only turned the feeds on a couple of times today for a short time because I can't handle Porch.....had a hard time making sense out of what she was saying the entire season.  Is it my imagination or has Adam's ego grown by leaps and bounds since he floated into the F3?  Rachel is not the same since Jordan left and these three are quite boring.  I even watched more last year when the 3 guys were there.  Maybe next year they can give out some sort of penalty for singing and talking about the DR so it won't be known as the "WBRB" season as this one was.  They need new a production staff, new competitions and new (regular people type) houseguests. :duno:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !