Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265470 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #875 on: September 08, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
Watch the Endurance Competition FOR FREE

With the 3 Day Free Trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds, you can watch all of what happens tonight for FREE

Just click the banner below to start watching!! Don't miss this chance to watch it all LIVE and for FREE!!!

Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #876 on: September 08, 2011, 09:00:46 PM »
Interesting to see how Adam played his HOH. I give him a lot of credit for pulling Rachael's key out of the box, and telling Jordan and Porsche to go earn the veto. Adam liked both Jordan and Porsche, more than Rachael, but he respected the game with that move, imo. For a slow started, Adam has turned it on at the end. Too little too late?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #877 on: September 08, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »
Love Jordan.  Leaving with class.

As much as I want Porsche to leave, you know what I like about this final 3?  There is no solid alliance between two players.

The last few years were so tiresome when it came to the endurance comp for the F3.  No one would really "fight" for it.  They alliance would just wait for the 3rd person to drop, then they would bow out as well.

Something tells me it's going to be a fight til the finish tonight!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #878 on: September 08, 2011, 09:01:57 PM »
The ONLY reason POS voted Jordan out was sheer jealousy.  Jo is prettier, smarter  :<3 nicer, and much more memorable, much more interesting.  POS makes me fall asleep with her non-personality.

POS wants to be the only blonde in the house.  She cannot seriously think that she could win over either Adam or Rachel.

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #879 on: September 08, 2011, 09:03:15 PM »
Do you guys think that they will let us watch this HOH comp? Does anyone remember from past seasons?
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #880 on: September 08, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »
We have gotten to watch it in previous seasons... :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #881 on: September 08, 2011, 09:05:38 PM »
Love Jordan.  Leaving with class.

As much as I want Porsche to leave, you know what I like about this final 3?  There is no solid alliance between two players.

The last few years were so tiresome when it came to the endurance comp for the F3.  No one would really "fight" for it.  They alliance would just wait for the 3rd person to drop, then they would bow out as well.

Something tells me it's going to be a fight til the finish tonight!

Yep -- think I'm going to be giving her my AV--- I sure hope Rach can pull this off into the f2.  I'd love to see P & A have to battle it out in round two.  I thought the mixing bowl would do a lot more than just go around.  Course I'd be off in 1 minute as I never did good twirling around.  :lol:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #882 on: September 08, 2011, 09:05:49 PM »
Awsome! Thank you so much Kit kat. You just made my day. Ive been dealing with a flooded basement all day.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: September 08, 2011, 09:08:20 PM »
Yep -- think I'm going to be giving her my AV--- I sure hope Rach can pull this off into the f2.  I'd love to see P & A have to battle it out in round two.  I thought the mixing bowl would do a lot more than just go around.  Course I'd be off in 1 minute as I never did good twirling around.  :lol:

I probably would have fallen off the minute the machine started.  :lol3:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #884 on: September 08, 2011, 09:09:09 PM »
Awsome! Thank you so much Kit kat. You just made my day. Ive been dealing with a flooded basement all day.
You are very welcome as a matter of fact feeds are up now...and oh no on the flooded basement!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #885 on: September 08, 2011, 09:13:18 PM »
I can't believe Adam has his hands above his head!  Not smart!!!  That's the absolute worst position he could have chosen.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: September 08, 2011, 09:16:31 PM »
Adam need to fall.  I started to get the feeling he thinks this is his game.  He's got it.  I'm almost thinking --hmmmm maybe P & R at the end now.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #887 on: September 08, 2011, 09:22:08 PM »
This is bull****!!!!! We pay for these feeds!!! Damn you BB!!!! :meow:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #888 on: September 08, 2011, 09:22:16 PM »
Go Rachel win this! I am betting Adam is already down lol

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #889 on: September 08, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »
bbjunkey- If Adam wins HOH and is in the final 2 with Porsche, it may very well be his game...

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #890 on: September 08, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »
Adam's down!!!   :wohoo:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #891 on: September 08, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »
GO RACHEL! If she gets this, she has the final hoh won and the game IMO

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #892 on: September 08, 2011, 09:26:26 PM »
Go Rachel win this! I am betting Adam is already down lol
You are correct madam!  :hoot:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #893 on: September 08, 2011, 09:30:43 PM »
Just a few of my Thoughts  :lol3:

Jordon was so classy on leaving..well except  for the Porsche ZING  :lol: but it was truth! She has received the loudest applause..Longer interview time from Julie and the no one has ever received the goodbye nessages that were that kind..even Porsche couldn't say anything bad

After watching tonight's show My opinion of Adam dropped some..for a man that road the coat tails of the Vets he shouldn't be preaching to the Choir. Was nice to see Rachel respect/love Jordon in her GB

Oh I just read Adam was down  :wohoo: You go Big Guy another 30 min endurance for you..yea!1 earn it Big Boy  what a Wuss  :lol3:

Let's go Rachel  :wohoo:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: September 08, 2011, 09:31:24 PM »
Porsche is starting to hurt and is wimpering!  GO RACHEL!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: September 08, 2011, 09:34:35 PM »
Just a few of my Thoughts  :lol3:

Jordon was so classy on leaving..well except  for the Porsche ZING  :lol: but it was truth! She has received the loudest applause..Longer interview time from Julie and the no one has ever received the goodbye nessages that were that kind..even Porsche couldn't say anything bad

After watching tonight's show My opinion of Adam dropped some..for a man that road the coat tails of the Vets he shouldn't be preaching to the Choir. Was nice to see Rachel respect/love Jordon in her GB

Oh I just read Adam was down  :wohoo: You go Big Guy another 30 min endurance for you..yea!1 earn it Big Boy  what a Wuss  :lol3:

Let's go Rachel  :wohoo:

Funny - I just said the exact same things to my husband about Adam.  His DR was ridiculous, and seriously?  Less than 30 minutes?  Way to fight for it, Mr. Competitor.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #896 on: September 08, 2011, 09:36:17 PM »
After watching tonight's show My opinion of Adam dropped
They say you never really know someone till you've seen them "in power". He was quite chauvinistic and, well, yukky!  :whever:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #897 on: September 08, 2011, 09:38:08 PM »
hey, everyone, :<3 i really do respect everyone, and we all have opinions...but i really do not think porsche voted out jordon cuz porsche is jeauios of jordon, i mean its the F3...jordon would have taken adam or rach, had jordon won that veto, and rach would have taken jordon, porsche voted jordon out cuz they didnt know each other, and they both knew they would not take each other to the F2...wow...its not like there is 12 people in the house with great looking guys, and they are all wanting jordon, sorry porsche didnt vote jordon out cuz she was jealious of jordon,...i mean what..porsche wants adam?????...or rach?????..no it was b/cuz even jordon would have voted out porsche if she had won pov...also, i do like jordon, but i dont think it was a nice thing to tell porsche that on national tv..to me it was more like jordon was the catty one..porsche was a great sport about jordon saying that to her, plus didnt jordon just lay out in her binkini all summer also, [yes she did], they all did,and porsche had a golden key..i think thats why she was picked to host the comps..anyway JMO , I  :hrt: you all, i just dont think jordon or porsche are jealious of each other, its the F3...not 12 or more HGS in the house, its not like not porsche said i got to have adam all to myself, jordon cant have him, she must go, porsche won the veto...and she knew there is a great chance adam or rach will take her to F2...jordon would have not, so , yes porsche did what has good for her in the game, [and i dont even have a fav..i dont care who wins] but i will call it as i see it.....but i sure do  :hrt: you all at RFF..Best..Site..Ever. :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #898 on: September 08, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

looks like Porsche is coming on down we have trivia again and she was telling Adam not to let her drown .................Yay Rachel!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #899 on: September 08, 2011, 09:41:03 PM »
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

looks like Porsche is coming on down we have trivia again and she was telling Adam not to let her drown .................Yay Rachel!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT KITKAT! JUST LOVE IT!!!  :hearts: