Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265480 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #800 on: September 08, 2011, 07:18:11 AM »
PLEASE tell me Porsche DID NOT win that veto :(

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: September 08, 2011, 07:42:29 AM »
If it stays this way Adam/Porsche/Rachel....I like it.   To me Porsche would have to know that it could end up her and Adam or her and Rachel...if Jordon was there Adam wouldn't hesitate to take Jordon...Porsche see's that also.  Hoping it's Rachel either way in f/2. :tup:

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #802 on: September 08, 2011, 08:31:35 AM »
I'm not disappointed that Jordan is leaving...I'm more disappointed that Porche is staying.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #803 on: September 08, 2011, 08:47:14 AM »
I'm not disappointed that Jordan is leaving...I'm more disappointed that Porche is staying.

I know what you mean yaya and agree..last nite watching BBAD and listening to them just made me cringe I just shut it off and went to bed. Porsche has the social skills and behaviour of a 13 yr old  :groan: Good thing she has boobs  to get her thru life  ;) Going to be a long week for updaters  :stare My only hope isR/A goes to the end and Rachel wins. Porsxche does not do well in question type comps ..look how she did in the FT comp for HOH  and she studied continuously

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #804 on: September 08, 2011, 09:04:14 AM »
You are going to allow Porsche to play for $500k,after she committed a felony in BB house. Porsche put laxative in the muscle milk, and Jordan got sick and cramps from drinking it while on slop that week. Kalia and Dani saw her do the crime, and all they did is laugh at the crime. this is crossing the line even for the BIG BROTHER.. i wonder how these folks at big brother and cbs would feel if someone [maid,friend,foe] came in there house and put laxative in there food. i think they would call the police and have the subject arrested.  :umn: :umn: :umn:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #805 on: September 08, 2011, 09:29:05 AM »

All indications are that she won it!  It's all in her hands now who goes to F3:  A/R/Po or A/J/Po.  My guess is she sends J to the jury house.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #806 on: September 08, 2011, 09:35:40 AM »

I sure wish I could but I can't.  She did win it.  :'(

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: September 08, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »
Now would be a great time for the FT to give Jordan and Rachel a great fortune...and no I dont care if that is called rigging  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #808 on: September 08, 2011, 09:41:01 AM »
""whether you like her or not, porsche played a clean game""  :tup:

Right up until she contaminated the protein drinks...not exactly 'clean'. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:44:43 AM by yaya1300 »

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #809 on: September 08, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »
This is pathetic dose someone with laxatives make them sick and possibly winn $500,000. or $50,000. Really????????  I thought the rules were you couldn't physically go after someone in the house? Isn't making them get sick physical?

So Porche is going to vote Jordan out?  Is that her smartest move (and I am really reluctant to use smartest in any sentence about Porche).  Rachel is much better at comps especially endurance why would you want to go into the final 3 with someone who wins competitions? DUH  If the final 2 is P & R it's really possibile R gets the votes.  P & J Porche still has a chance. Shelly might go with
the newbies since J has already won $500,000.  Also after a few days in the Jury House with Jeff she will really be hating him and maybe not wanting to give him any shot at enjoying $500,000.

Bottom line P has a much better chance of beating Jordan in comps than Rachel.   

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #810 on: September 08, 2011, 10:04:50 AM »
Does anybody know what the Veto comp was?  I'm just wondering if Rachel thought she was safe
with Porche winning Veto and keeping her if she wasn't really trying for the Veto.  That way if P won she could be the one to vote Jordan out and Rachel could still keep her hands clean and keep both Jeff and Jordans jury vote.   

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #811 on: September 08, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »
Does anybody know what the Veto comp was?  I'm just wondering if Rachel thought she was safe
with Porche winning Veto and keeping her if she wasn't really trying for the Veto.  That way if P won she could be the one to vote Jordan out and Rachel could still keep her hands clean and keep both Jeff and Jordans jury vote.
Rachel does NOT throw comps,expect the unexpected :duno:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #812 on: September 08, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »
Rachel does NOT throw comps,expect the unexpected :duno:

Under normal circumstances absolutely not.  But getting into the final 3 well this is really strategy, strategy, jury votes and more jury votes.  There is no way she could be responsible for sending  J to the jury house but with J in the jury house she J could start working on Shelly to throw her vote to Rache.  Then Rachel would have B, J & J and S.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #813 on: September 08, 2011, 10:43:47 AM »
Okay, I don't get it. You guys are saying that one person shouldn't make it to finale night because of something that - although it was caught on camera - was also criminal? What else in reality show history was considered "criminal", but allowed the contestant to stay on board? There has to be at least one or two instances besides this one. I stayed out of the "laxative in the drink" conversation the first time around, but I'll jump on board this time, just for answers.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #814 on: September 08, 2011, 10:56:04 AM »
Porsche is the worst in my opinion, when she talked crap about people it was always just a little over the line and meaner than everyone else.  I hope Adam takes Rachel and vice versa if they are the ones who get to pick. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #815 on: September 08, 2011, 11:13:08 AM »
There was an incident in season 2 where a hg "jokingly" held a knife to another hgs throat, Krista I think was the victim, and krista had said she hadn't taken the matter seriously. BB ejected that hg from the game. This particular incident was very scary to watch  :ascared   Chima threw her mic pack and acted like a 2 year old and was ejected from the game in season 11. Chima's actions were considered criminal because she maliciously destroyed BB's property.
delightful just delightful

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #816 on: September 08, 2011, 11:34:54 AM »
I was disgusted with her when she said something about throwing a ball at Rachel's stomach and saving her the $400 for the ab she would have.   That, to me, was worse than the milk or protein drink incident.  I'm bummed she made it this far.  If she wins I'll be so disappointed.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #817 on: September 08, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »
Look Porche is juvenile probably not too bright and very superficial.  Once this 15 mins of fame is over she's done.  There is not going to be any acting, modeling, or whatever career.  She is going to go back to slinging drinks in a high priced saloon in Miami.  Even if she wins after taxes and unless someone with some brains manages her money there will be nothing to show for it before very long.

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #818 on: September 08, 2011, 12:01:47 PM »
I don't think Porsche wins the final 2.  I think if she picks Rachel - the vets and Adam vote for Rachel.  I think if she picks Adam, the vets pick Adam.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #819 on: September 08, 2011, 12:36:40 PM »
I am so disappointed that Po won the Veto.  :(

The only way she will redeem herself in my eyes, is if she is playing Rachel, and actually planning to keep JO because she thinks she can beat her in any remaining comps.  She has to know that RA is more of a threat for both physical and questions.  She should also realize that RA would probably keep Adam over PO because Adam has an enemy in Kalia, Dani hates him, and she could probably get both JJ votes.

Adam should be pushing PO to get RA out, reminding her that she could take final HOH, and then one of them is gone.

Then, the final HOH takes JO to the final, and LOSES because of the disgust of the others for them LOL

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #820 on: September 08, 2011, 12:52:50 PM »
:duno: maybe since Adam keeps saying "you have to earn it"  wants to play the final 3 with Rachel and Porsche who have been winning HOH's and Veto's  and feel like if you win you earned it.  :duno:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:40:18 PM by unbelievable »

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #821 on: September 08, 2011, 01:44:14 PM »
Honestly, the thing that bugs me most about Porshe is her diary room sessions.  Pretend I'm talking like her:

THEY ARE SO . . . ROBOTIC . . . AND REHEARSED . . . AND LOUD.  AND EVERY LINE SHE THINKS IS FUNNY . . . SOUNDS FAKE.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  JEESH!  WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

:lala  I can't stand to listen to them!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:17:27 PM by Got2BeGreen »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: September 08, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
I really do, because Jeff and Brendon  :-[ have been having a bromance in the Jury House. Plus Rachel's "game" outplayed Adam's by 1000%.
:wohoo: I'm starting to like Rachel's chances alot more right now!!! RACHEL FOR THE WIN!!!  :yess:
Adam just told Rachel while Porsche was in DR that from the sound of things it's gonna b him, Porsche, and Rachel!!!  :wohoo:
Jordan and Rachel were talking this morning and Jordan told Rachel to be careful about her F2 choice if she gets to make the decision...
Jordan warned that Porsche might have the Jury Votes to win, but Adam won't and then guaranteed Rachel Jeff and Jordan's vote!!!
With the way Rachel buttered up Shelly before she left, I'm 99% sure Shelly will also vote for Rachel. Rachel outplayed Adam and Shelly knows it!
I really think that if Rachel makes it to the F2, she wins $500,000. Even with Porsche because Shelly would still vote for Rachel over Porsche IMO

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #823 on: September 08, 2011, 02:29:50 PM »
 :ascared :'( :groan: :duno: Ok got that out of my system  :lol3:

I didn't care if A/J/R won tho I would cheer for Rachel with that trio and will cheer for her now  :tup:

Porsche..can't stand her..like many above who posted the benefiber in the protein drink was juvenile and possibly could harm someone we all know Jordon was sick during that time and the abortion remark just not right..which sums up Porsche in a nutshell..JUVENILE..this young lady a few years from now will be in the same place she was before she started. a high priced waitress with a string of Sugar Daddy's..there are thousands of her in LA trying to make it in the biz..she is nothing out of the ordinary or anything special

My dear BB Sista' Grace ya know I  :hrt: you so don't be mad at me  :js:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: September 08, 2011, 02:35:13 PM »
Saw a post on Facebook from somewhere else, that said this:

10:43AM BBT this morning when Rachel asks Jordan if she can have something of hers if Jordan is evicted. Jordan tells Rachel she knows she’s going because Porsche told her so

I thought BB said Po was not allowed to tell people that.  Last night playing cards they said NO lol

ETA  I wonder if this is a flashback that we can see and post about??