Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264200 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #750 on: September 07, 2011, 09:58:18 PM »
Okay...confusion time over!!!  The eviction WILL be tomorrow night after the live veto ceremony.   :wohoo:  Just had to listen carefully to Julie a second time.   :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #751 on: September 07, 2011, 10:05:03 PM »
A MUST SEE  Jeff and Brendon "arts and crafts" type painting in the Jury House! The best line ever is Jeff...
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  This is not painted because it's my emptiness that I'm feeling  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=offTnXxFV5Q

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: September 07, 2011, 10:07:47 PM »
A MUST SEE  Jeff and Brendon "arts and crafts" type painting in the Jury House! The best line ever is Jeff...
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  This is not painted because it's my emptiness that I'm feeling  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

Darn it. :(

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #753 on: September 07, 2011, 10:10:47 PM »

:waves: ThunderStruck
Thank you for posting that ...i love it!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #754 on: September 07, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »
 :lol3: Thanks ThunderStruck was fun! Poor Jeff and those Clown shoes..did ya pick up that Danielle was still zinging Rachel...Brendon just let it pass  :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #755 on: September 07, 2011, 10:13:57 PM »
"That clown shoe had no soul."   :lol3:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #756 on: September 07, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »
HILARIOUS, Thunderstruck!!!  I know alot of people don't care for Jeff's behavior (arrogance?  attitude?) but I happen to think he's hilarious (and dreamy)  :luvu:

BTW - did you see that according to the Nielson ratings, all three BB episodes placed in the top twelve shows of the week last week?  I guess the ratings are much higher than they were last year.

Must be Kalia's charm.  :lol:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #757 on: September 07, 2011, 10:19:46 PM »
:lol3: Thanks ThunderStruck was fun! Poor Jeff and those Clown shoes..did ya pick up that Danielle was still zinging Rachel...Brendon just let it pass  :lol3:

I remember Dani saying "Rachel no matter what i have your back"  the part she left out was the knife she was sticking in it.   That girl has real issues... 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #758 on: September 07, 2011, 10:21:55 PM »
HILARIOUS, Thunderstruck!!!  I know alot of people don't care for Jeff's behavior (arrogance?  attitude?) but I happen to think he's hilarious (and dreamy)  :luvu:
I LOVE Jeff's sense of humor.  When he's arrogant, it stems from ignorance and I can still laugh at him when I can't laugh with him  :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: September 07, 2011, 10:24:10 PM »
"That clown shoe had no soul."   :lol3:
Hahaha, that was funny, I didn't catch that pun on the first viewing.   :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #760 on: September 07, 2011, 10:33:27 PM »
well they would need to evict someone to be able to start the f3.  I can't believe how they chopped up the program tonight.  I feel for everyone who isn't connected to a site like this -- there is no way you can grasp what is happening without all the feeds.

I was thinking the same thing when they showed kalia and the FT AFTER she was already evicted.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #761 on: September 07, 2011, 11:09:52 PM »
It looks like for Racheal's 3rd HOH, Julie again did not interview her in the HOH room.  I find that funny!  :lol3:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #762 on: September 07, 2011, 11:12:22 PM »
Well, it looks like R and Jo are on the block together, as I was afraid of and mentioned earlier.  I knew Po was gonna win the POV, just had that horrible feeling!   (:;) :knuckles: (:;)  :knuckles:

Editing below!  :colors
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:26:50 PM by deltabwa »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #763 on: September 07, 2011, 11:14:28 PM »
I thought the POV wasn't even played yet.  I would think everyone would pack except for Adam who is in f3 for winning HOH

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #764 on: September 07, 2011, 11:15:10 PM »
Adam just said if j leaves tomorrow ..... so it looks like Porscha is the voter!  Yahoo!!!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #765 on: September 07, 2011, 11:25:02 PM »
Well, it looks like R and Jo are on the block together, as I was afraid of and mentioned earlier.  I knew Po was gonna win the POV, just had that horrible feeling!   (:;) :knuckles: (:;)  :knuckles:

I'm gonna be hopefully and edit this hoping that it hasnt been played yet!   :please:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #766 on: September 07, 2011, 11:29:14 PM »

The "emptiness" would be in his wallet, which he had hoped to fill.  :lol3:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #767 on: September 07, 2011, 11:31:14 PM »
how sad is it that i have to be at work in 6 1/2 hours but im awakewatching the feeds  because i missed Jorchel!!??

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #768 on: September 07, 2011, 11:32:11 PM »
Adam just said if j leaves tomorrow ..... so it looks like Porscha is the voter!  Yahoo!!!

Wow!  This is not how I thought it would play out.  Thinking it out, I am sure that Po realizes that R will get very few jury votes but Jo will get a lot.  So, I am thinking that her reasoning will be to evict Jo and go up against R then Po gets the newbie votes plus Dani.

Of course, the POV could change it all.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #769 on: September 07, 2011, 11:33:14 PM »
Once again, I'm having a hard time voting! Is anybody else having difficulties? And who are people voting for?

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #770 on: September 07, 2011, 11:34:37 PM »
Can anyone tell me for sure if Porsche won Veto??? Adam may have just said that because he was wanting to put Jordan up with Porsche!!! Does anyone have the proof??? I'm soo freaking out right now!!! :helpme :helpme :helpme
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #771 on: September 07, 2011, 11:40:24 PM »
Can anyone tell me for sure if Porsche won Veto??? Adam may have just said that because he was wanting to put Jordan up with Porsche!!! Does anyone have the proof??? I'm soo freaking out right now!!! :helpme :helpme :helpme
Oh wow, Porsche won the VETO!!!  Rachel just said that her and Jordan have to pack and Porsche and Adam didn't have to for another day!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #772 on: September 07, 2011, 11:41:12 PM »
Once again, I'm having a hard time voting! Is anybody else having difficulties? And who are people voting for?

I had trouble trying to vote earlier, and alot of us r voting for Rachel!!!  :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #773 on: September 07, 2011, 11:45:39 PM »
I hope it isnt going to be an Adam and Porsche F2  :groan: If Rachel stays she will win the endurance comp hands down and I think Porsche knows this too. It will all depend on Porsche's true relationship with Rachel.I just dont see Porsche voting to keep Rachel...JMO
delightful just delightful

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #774 on: September 07, 2011, 11:48:59 PM »
Oh wow, Porsche won the VETO!!!  Rachel just said that her and Jordan have to pack and Porsche and Adam didn't have to for another day!

Well that really sucks butt!!! I just heard it myself....darn it ...I'm so bummed right now!!!   :gaah: :pity :crybabe: I don't even wanna watch BB tomorrow night now!!!  :groan: :'( :(