Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264145 times)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #675 on: September 07, 2011, 02:31:29 PM »
Paisley..You make some great points there  :tup: Also remember Ragan forgave her and he's in the wedding party and they were mortal enemies last season doing this  :meow:

Oh I can't wait to see the Toilet Cam breakdown tonite  :wohoo: I think the toilet just becomes one of those places the HG's get umm "comfortable" in and forget about the cam  :lol3:

I do remember the messin' around in the WC by them I think it was them..hey I'm old LOL

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #676 on: September 07, 2011, 02:38:32 PM »
I also think the incoming houseguests will report back to Brendon about how much Rachel has changed for the better.  He will certainly be asking, because he worries about her emotional stability.  She promised Brendon she would stay strong the second time around, and she has 1000%, so I'm sure that will only help him in a Rachel PR campaign. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #677 on: September 07, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »
 :waves: Got2BeGreen...Dani does respect game play..that could be a vote for Rachel..but the mean girls will all be reunited again and they have nothing else but time to degrade her..hope Brendon can atleast deflect some of Rachel's attitude especially in all those goodbye messages away

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #678 on: September 07, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »
I'm having withdrawals from the feeds today. I would love to see Rachel and Jordan in the final two, as much as I can't believe I am saying that. Rachel is a huge competitor and has really become a different person since Brendon left. I think as many of you do, that Jordan does not get much credit for the game she has played. It is often Jordan that smooths things over or suggests ideas like making K/P mad at each other before jury or not telling K they were voting for Adam so he would hold that against her. She has come in second at least twice in a couple of hohs, and who knows if Bren or Jeff could have beaten her at the golf hoh, no one else did.
Jury is so unpredictable, but I think the only thing that will hurt Rach is her goodbye messages. If Dani is really all about game play, I don't see how she can notvote for Rach, plus she doesn't want to write Jordan a check. I just hope Porsche is out next.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:59:56 PM by Lily »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #679 on: September 07, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »
IMO the only mean girls are Kalia and Porsche.  Dani will definitely vote for the best competitor...no question in my mind...so I think her vote would go to Rachel before anyone else who is left in the house.  And Shelly might just vote for Rachel, too, because of the backyard talk they had...even if it means voting Rachel over Jordan!  She was honestly impressed with Rachel afterward and had a sincere change of heart.  They might not be friends, but Shelly does respect Rachel now for figuring out her game before anyone else in the house.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #680 on: September 07, 2011, 02:48:37 PM »
Final POV comp will be held today and the veto ceremony will be live on Thursday, according to Cleo.

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #681 on: September 07, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »
: the mean girls will all be reunited again and they have nothing else but time to degrade her..

Hi del!  You're right about that.  But, I think (a) that Dani didn't really like Kalia, and doesn't have to tolerate her annoying-ness in the jury house, and (b) that Dani does like Porshe, but that Porshe also kind of likes Rachel.  So, maybe their little clique won't click as well in the JH.

IMO, neither Rachel nor Jordan would have gotten this far without the other.  Rachel wins comps which keeps Jordan safe, and Jordan keeps Rachel in a place where she CAN win comps.  They are the real dynamic duo of the season if you ask me.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #682 on: September 07, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »
GTBG, I agree Jordan and Rachel both made their team stronger, go Jor-chel! Jordan definitely made Adam trust her more. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #683 on: September 07, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
Got2BeGreen and Lily  :tup: on your posts

Only 8 hours till Live Feeds return and 4 Hours until the BB CBS show  :wohoo:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #684 on: September 07, 2011, 03:08:33 PM »
With four people left, it doesn't matter who is on the block. Adam won HOH so he is safe. The winner of the Veto chooses who leaves by being the only one not on the block and therefore becoming the only vote. Adam appears to be solid on the JR alliance and would probably not change the nominations (neither would Jordan) so Rachel would be responsible for evicting Porsche. In their mind, that would keep their hands clean while Rachel evicted Porsche and move JRA to F3. Even if Porsche won the Veto, she would probably vote Rachel out. From where it stands right now, AJ are safe. RP have to fight to survive this week.

Unless Porsche notices the closeness between Adam and Jordon....then she keeps Rachel. final 2 either way for her then....Porsche probably see's the writing on the wall that Adam would take Jordon...to me he is just trying to throw everyone off by putting Jordon up on the block.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #685 on: September 07, 2011, 03:15:10 PM »
I just got through watching the last 30 minutes of BBAD from last night, and I just have to say I think it's hilarious that Kalia kept going over the FT predictions, and didn't get to play in the HOH comp!!! :lol3: BTW... :tup: very good choice for them to vote her out, she would've took that HOH!!!
I loves that Rachel was sitting there studying the memory wall, cause we know now, that the Veto comp is suppose to be the Big Brother Marquee, so that will definitely help her out!!! ***GO RACHEL...WIN THAT POV*** :wohoo: :cheer: :cheer:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #686 on: September 07, 2011, 03:29:03 PM »
Miss Cleo tweeted that there was 300 gallons of cornsyrup trucked in for the donut comp..could be used as a tie breaker..can you imagine what that felt like gooooooo ewwwwwww  :lol3:

:waves: Brenchel...Rachel was smart to sit there when everyone else was doing the FT sayings  :tup:

Very smart of them to get her out! They knew she would do well in that comp!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #687 on: September 07, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
You know what is funny...we are all discussing Rachel's goodbye's to the outed houseguest.....but do you really think if she was the one sitting with Julie that any of those girls D/S/P/K would have had anything descent to say....you can bet they all would have been near or just as bad.   

:hearts:Looks like i finally made a 100th posting.....   :hearts:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #688 on: September 07, 2011, 03:41:18 PM »
 :waves: unbelievable  Yup true Kalia has had a quite a few zings for HG's too..Dani/Shelly a few..the one thing that counts tho Rachel is still possibly F2 they are in the jury house..like them the messages are soon forgotten  :lol3:

WTG on your 100th Post  :wohoo:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #689 on: September 07, 2011, 04:04:50 PM »
:waves: unbelievable  Yup true Kalia has had a quite a few zings for HG's too..Dani/Shelly a few..the one thing that counts tho Rachel is still possibly F2 they are in the jury house..like them the messages are soon forgotten  :lol3:

WTG on your 100th Post  :wohoo:

Dani will be so  (:;) that Rachel got to (hopefully f/2) but for now f/4  ...you know when Jeff played his outgoing video and Dani made a remark about "her girls"  Jeff gave her a look....now that her girls are following her 1x1 i would hope Jeff rides her a** over her alliance...

Nuala

« Reply #690 on: September 07, 2011, 04:21:16 PM »
You guys rock!!! I love reading your thoughts on BB and the HGs.  I promise to do better next season with adding my 2 cents more.  I am reading to watch tonight's show and get on with updating. 

I am kinda seeing Adam winning BB if they don't get him out before final 3.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #691 on: September 07, 2011, 04:25:23 PM »
IMO I think the best thing that happen for Rachele is that both Brendan and Jeff being gone. I like Jeff but he was going never going to keep Rachele to the final 4. I truely believe Rachele should win, she has worked the most of any of the house guest. I also think if the final 2 is Rachele and Jordan I think Jordan will tell the jury they should vote for Rachele. jmo....  :hrt:

Nuala

« Reply #692 on: September 07, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »
Who Deserves to Win BB?

Definetly Rachel.  That girl has worked her butt off this season mentally, emotionally, and physically.  I have grown a respect for Rachel that I never had for her last season.  My hubby is rooting for her to win.  He is the rationale one of us and made me realize how hard Rachel has worked this season and how much she has changed since last season. yes she is till catty, but I think it is for the dramatics of the show. 

who knows maybe the Brenchel wedding will be on superpass and we can be there to see their big day.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #693 on: September 07, 2011, 04:34:53 PM »
If anyone is so inclined to buy Rachel and Brendon a wedding gift, Rachel is registered at Crate and Barrel.  Might want to wait though, since gifts will be shipped and they plan on moving once the show is over.

Nuala

« Reply #694 on: September 07, 2011, 04:58:02 PM »
Paisley you crack me up.  They need to buy us gifts LOL.

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #695 on: September 07, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »
Who Deserves to Win BB?

Definetly Rachel.  That girl has worked her butt off this season mentally, emotionally, and physically.  I have grown a respect for Rachel that I never had for her last season.  My hubby is rooting for her to win.  He is the rationale one of us and made me realize how hard Rachel has worked this season and how much she has changed since last season. yes she is till catty, but I think it is for the dramatics of the show. 

who knows maybe the Brenchel wedding will be on superpass and we can be there to see their big day.

I would say that Rachel would be a deserving winner, but I wouldn't go so far as to say she "deserves" to win over anyone else. You have to remember it is largely her own actions that put her in a position where she is seemingly always in a do or die situation....has she done a great job this season of overcoming those situations? Absolutley, but people seem to forget that another strategy in the game is not putting yourself in that situation over and over again. Dr. Will is the best player ever to play this game and he never won squat.

Nuala

« Reply #696 on: September 07, 2011, 06:34:43 PM »
I like dr. Will, but the best game player in my opinion is Maggie.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #697 on: September 07, 2011, 06:44:34 PM »
If anyone is so inclined to buy Rachel and Brendon a wedding gift, Rachel is registered at Crate and Barrel.  Might want to wait though, since gifts will be shipped and they plan on moving once the show is over.

so very glad you wrote this Paisley...THANK YOU!!!! yes i intended to send a gift, and so glad you posted this!!!! :<3

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #698 on: September 07, 2011, 06:52:31 PM »
 :wohoo: 9 more minutes....it's gonna b Awesome!!!  :yess: :yess: :yess:  :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #699 on: September 07, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »
I'm getting nervous as to who won the veto!!