Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264195 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #650 on: September 07, 2011, 09:38:44 AM »
Adam won HOH.  And he told JOrdon inf he won -- he would put her up and Porch with the hope that Rach won veto to get Jordon off-- that meant sending Porch out. 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #651 on: September 07, 2011, 09:46:26 AM »
Right BB, I know that, but that could be a big IF.  what if she doesn't! 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #652 on: September 07, 2011, 10:08:04 AM »
It will be great to see Adam's reaction to his HOH room..He gets to see Farrah. Tonight's show will be a good one that's for sure! I'm so waiting for the Kalia/Rachel goodbye. I also read in the tweets that production "encourages" ofcourse the clapping when a HG comes out to see Julie. So loud applause of Kalia should not be a surprise tho I have to say I would loved to hear hardly any  :lol3: ok maybe I'm a lil mean.

From the tweets last nite Porsche only got 2 or 3 right..Jordon again finishes 2nd with 5 to Adam's 6.  We all know that Jordon has some difficulties but she really tries when it comes down to it

I do love Jordon I like her because there are no airs about her. Should she win maybe yes maybe no. Every one says she rides coattails but my thinking is this. Yes Jeff is a leader but when he may ruffle a feather or 2 Jordon smoothes out those ruffles..Everyone said her HOH was given to her..she scored a 3on that golf game no one hit that club for her she did it. Brendon and Jeff then hit the ball off the course..who is to say they would have got a 2 or a 1..Rachel was the current HOH at the time Brendon would not have wanted to be next HOH it would have targeted B/R as a very strong coupkle early. Jeff  I think may have have thought that  having Jordon up there a better choice because she is a good social player and in week 3 you don't want to be showing alot of power/stategy. Remember this is the week that Dani put her game plan in to action and look where it got her.Dom gets evicted the next week she is in the jury house with her buddies following her in. Social game is just as important so don't discount Jordon's game play.

See what happens when feeds go down my mind has nothing to do but whirl  :colors :lol3:

I'm looking forward to the end of this season and hoping next season is strangers playing the BB game with less gimmicks  :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: September 07, 2011, 10:08:18 AM »
With four people left, it doesn't matter who is on the block. Adam won HOH so he is safe. The winner of the Veto chooses who leaves by being the only one not on the block and therefore becoming the only vote. Adam appears to be solid on the JR alliance and would probably not change the nominations (neither would Jordan) so Rachel would be responsible for evicting Porsche. In their mind, that would keep their hands clean while Rachel evicted Porsche and move JRA to F3. Even if Porsche won the Veto, she would probably vote Rachel out. From where it stands right now, AJ are safe. RP have to fight to survive this week.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:12:43 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #654 on: September 07, 2011, 10:14:10 AM »
 :waves: Thunderstruck I like your thinking!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #655 on: September 07, 2011, 10:19:20 AM »
Social game is just as important so don't discount Jordon's game play.

This is exactly how I see it too.  The only reason Rachel is everyone's favorite and is even still in the game at this point is because of Jordan's influence on her and the other HG's.  In that sense, Rachel has ridden Jordan's coattails.  Rachel and Jordan have the perfect combination of social and competition strength and that's why they've done as well as they have.  I don't think Jordan is where she is by accident.  She knows how to play and who to play and she's done a beautiful job of it. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #656 on: September 07, 2011, 10:23:35 AM »
It will be great to see Adam's reaction to his HOH room..He gets to see Farrah.
Social game is just as important so don't discount Jordon's game play.
Oh Del  :hrt: I can't wait to see Adam's HOH. He is such a softie. Heavy Metal Man + Farrah = Molten Man. He's gonna choke up and then I will!
...and Jordan...I AGREE SOOoooOOO MUCH.  I hear all the bad things, but her social game is so understated. She rides through WAR on a big horse with a previous seasons $500,000 banner and AGAIN, she slides through unharmed. She only lost her temper once with Shelly but so would Gandhi!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #657 on: September 07, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »
 :waves: ThunderStruck I :hrt: this quote from you  :lol3:

"She only lost her temper once with Shelly but so would Gandhi!"

Jordon is a Southern Girl  :tup: Gracious and Kind but Get 'Em mad ya better watch out!  She lives about 1/2 hour away from me.  I swear I wanna make an appt at the Salon she works at before I move to FL. Hmm would it be stalking if I call every Salon in the area and ask does Jordon work there  :lol3:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #658 on: September 07, 2011, 11:12:28 AM »

Jordon is a Southern Girl  :tup: Gracious and Kind but Get 'Em mad ya better watch out!  She lives about 1/2 hour away from me.  I swear I wanna make an appt at the Salon she works at before I move to FL. Hmm would it be stalking if I call every Salon in the area and ask does Jordon work there  :lol3:

I think the name of the salon is Planet 21.  Something like that.  I just hope that things work out the way they should.  I'm actually afraid that Porche may convince Adam that they need to get rid of Rachel or Jordan.  That's my worst nightmare.    To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing A,J, or R win the money.  Can you picture Brendan's face when Shelly and then Kalia walk in?  He's gonna be shocked and so proud of Rachel.

Rachel is so different when she's not with Brendon.  I know that she told Jordan it's because she knows she can say whatever she wants and he will always back her up.  But, at the end of the day, being herself may just very well have given her a $500,000 reward.   I hope she learns that America doesn't hate her anymore.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: September 07, 2011, 11:35:34 AM »

I think Rabbit's right. I found a Google cache page where Planet 21 salon's Facebook page bragged about Jordan making it into People magazine.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:59vzgl584GEJ:www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-21-Salon/186580950124%3Fsk%3Dapp_2309869772+what+salon+does+jordan+from+big+brother+work+at+Salon+21&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #660 on: September 07, 2011, 11:41:32 AM »
Thanks for the info Rabbit  :tup: I'll check it out if I decide to try to go

Adam is really trying hard to be loyal..I think he wants to prove to himself that BB can be played his way and still win..who knows ..I truly believe because of his friendship with Jeff he will protect Jordon as much as he can..it's alot of thinking to do for him. I know the Veto winner really holds the power this week...will D/K/P/S or B/R/J/J be the voting block in the house..does Shelly decide she needs to vote Jordon if she is there just for the healing factor in their friendship..Guess we will see in the next few days  :lol3:

Only 11 1/2 hours till Live Feeds return  :wohoo: Only 7 1/2 hours until tonight's eviction  :yess:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #661 on: September 07, 2011, 11:46:06 AM »
Thanks ThunderStruck  :tup:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #662 on: September 07, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
With four people left, it doesn't matter who is on the block. Adam won HOH so he is safe. The winner of the Veto chooses who leaves by being the only one not on the block and therefore becoming the only vote. Adam appears to be solid on the JR alliance and would probably not change the nominations (neither would Jordan) so Rachel would be responsible for evicting Porsche. In their mind, that would keep their hands clean while Rachel evicted Porsche and move JRA to F3. Even if Porsche won the Veto, she would probably vote Rachel out. From where it stands right now, AJ are safe. RP have to fight to survive this week.

I'm not so sure about Porshe voting out Rachel, remember they were friends at the beginning and also I think she would rather sit next to Rachel than Jordan for the $500,000, she knows that most won't vote for Rachel at least of the newbies and Dani!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: September 07, 2011, 12:34:59 PM »
..does Shelly decide she needs to vote Jordon if she is there just for the healing factor in their friendship..Guess we will see in the next few days  :lol3:
Only 11 1/2 hours till Live Feeds return  :wohoo: Only 7 1/2 hours until tonight's eviction  :yess:
Now that is a good question about Shelly! I think she just might do that because she really wants a friendship with her after the show  :hrt:
and the countdown is very exciting!!!  :wohoo:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #664 on: September 07, 2011, 12:51:47 PM »
Help Me!  It's not even been 24 hours and I need more of a BB fix!  :whereru:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #665 on: September 07, 2011, 01:16:25 PM »
It's amusing how folks quickly forget how and why Jordan won the golf comp.  She beat Dani and every single newbie minus Keith fair and square...nothing was handed or thrown to her...she earned the HOH win all on her own. 

After learning Rachel could pick the order of the players, Jeff, Brendon, Rachel and Jordan all agreed together on the order.  They picked Jordan to putt first after the newbies and Dani had finished, because they all agreed they wanted her to win HOH.  Then they followed her up in the line-up with Jeff and Brendon just in case she didn't beat the highest putt.  They were her backups.  That was the plan, and Jordan did exactly what her team wanted her to do by beating Dom pulling off the HOH win.

I've been saying ever since Jordan's first season that too many folks don't give her enough credit.  She is far from a floater or coat-tail rider.  She is a solid team player who works hard to pull her team through with her (through her social game) and she has a such a wonderful way with people that no one ever wants to vote her out.  Don't forget the houseguests do have the choice to vote her out at any point in the game, but they never choose to.  That's their fault, not Jordan's.     

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: September 07, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
Help Me!  It's not even been 24 hours and I need more of a BB fix!  :whereru:

May I recommend visiting Evel Dick's site and watching "Live at the Gremlin Cave" with Matt, Ronnie and a very drunk Casey singing "A Man in a Banana Suit."   :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #667 on: September 07, 2011, 01:46:26 PM »
 :waves: Paisley I agree with you!!  :tup: I said about the same thing in my previous post. Think about it even Kalia may be thinking well Jordon didn't vote me out it had to be decided by HOH Rachel..Jordon is just not sitting there doing nothing but being herself.  most people are so jaded in their thinking that they forget "kindness gets kindness" Jordon is probably one of the most natural social players in the BB game..why because she doesn't have to keep up with the scheming just be herself and that's why many former bb HG's would not want her in a All Star because she could beat them

JMO  :lol3:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #668 on: September 07, 2011, 01:56:32 PM »
Paisley and Del    :waves:   I agree with both of you (regarding Jordan) 100%   :yess:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #669 on: September 07, 2011, 02:02:36 PM »
Rachel has fought a long hard road and i agree she is bettter w/o brennen. She def deserves to win the 500,000. The only question that remains is will she have the votes. over the yrs i have seen people calm down and vote with a clear head and not personal once they are out of the game. She is badmouthing everyone in the goodbye's but really, what she says has truth to it. If the jury can open their eyes and see this girl really worked hard to stay in the game against all odds she just may pull it off.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #670 on: September 07, 2011, 02:05:29 PM »
 :waves: Pledge.. It's the great minds thang LOL  :tup:

9 Hours until live Feeds return  :wohoo: 5 hours until tonight's Eviction show on CBS  :yess:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #671 on: September 07, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »
 :waves: karma..I agree with Rachel being deserving.  I have very much done a turn around on my opinion of Rachel this season and if she is there more power to her  :tup:

Now we are talking about this seasons HG's..if they could clear their heads..we have seen it happen in other seasons..but there is Kalia very emotional and righteous could it happen for Rachel with her her ummm not thinkin' it will.  Porsche well she is a follower even if the Jury HG's are watched they will have a chance to get to her..a maybe for me. Dani it's a toss up it's whoever she hates the most. Shelly will go Jordon..because (1) She wants to heal that rift (2) Her daughter loves Jordon..she may also be influenced by that..the need to repair the "Mommy hurt Jordon"  Brendon and Jeff..easy if R/J both there they go for their girls if it's A/P there B/J go Adam..so many choices so lil time  :lol:

Oh these feeds need to be back so I stop thinkin' all these scenerios  :lol3:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:23:14 PM by del227 »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #672 on: September 07, 2011, 02:19:53 PM »
Agree 100%, Karma!

Rachel has one huge bonus in the jury, and that's Brendon.  He's probably smoothing everyone over about her nasty goodbye messages, because as Jordan has recognized and now thinks is funny, that's just Rachel.  Not that she's mean...she's just a red-headed fireball who has a lot of fun playing Big Brother in an over-the-top way.  She loves going all out in the DR and has told the houseguests this on numerous occasions.  She plays it up for the camera for our amusement.

I think Brendon will be successful in swaying a vote or two over to Rachel for the win.     

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: September 07, 2011, 02:25:13 PM »
OMG...Kalia's breakdown was captured by the toilet cam.  How embarrassing!   :lol3:  She probably thought she'd hide in there to avoid the cameras...wrong!  Didn't we get to see Ryan and Jen in season 9 gettin' all lovey dovey in toilet room? 

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #674 on: September 07, 2011, 02:28:09 PM »
I think Dani might go for Rachel.  She might be bratty sometimes, but I do think she respects strategy and good game play.   I think that ultimately Dani will respect Rachel's game more than Jordan, Adam or Porche's.