Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265622 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #625 on: September 07, 2011, 12:33:14 AM »
In the fortune Julie repeated about Jeff, she said "Clown shoeS" instead of "Clown shoe", so the answer was false.  It wouldn't surprise me if this was the answer Jordan got wrong, because she was saying "shoes" all night long.
True, true, true. I heard Jordan saying shoes all night! I'm so happy Adam won and very impressed with Jordan...5 out of 6! WOW

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #626 on: September 07, 2011, 12:39:50 AM »
Adam was talking about his size 44 jeans and said we'd get to see how much weight he lost with his HOH pictures.  And he won today!!!  I really want to see his progress because he's so happy about how hard he worked just to get accepted into BB... and we get to see Farrah!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #627 on: September 07, 2011, 12:45:00 AM »
Oh wow...I can't wait to see pics of Adam before his weight loss!  A lot of folks think he was a waste of space this season, but I've really enjoyed him, much to my surprise.  I thought I'd tire of him really fast, because of all his roaring and bacon talk.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #628 on: September 07, 2011, 12:49:53 AM »
According to Cleo, she saw workers painting the walls for the veto comp tomorrow, and she says they looked very similar to last year's final four veto comp.

Anyone remember what the final 4 veto comp was last year??? I think I might Google it and see. I don't remember that far back LOL!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: September 07, 2011, 12:54:02 AM »
From another site about the Final Four veto comp last year.

At the Veto Competition, the houseguests have 8 clues on top and 8 clues on bottom and they must match the corresponding “movie poster” to the clues. The first houseguest to hit their buzzer with all the correct answers wins POV – it’s called Big Brother Marquee.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: September 07, 2011, 12:57:13 AM »
According to Cleo, she saw workers painting the walls for the veto comp tomorrow, and she says they looked very similar to last year's final four veto comp.

Anyone remember what the final 4 veto comp was last year??? I think I might Google it and see. I don't remember that far back LOL!!!
Oh, It was the Christmas balls through the wire fencing for HOH...
You're right about the Veto...

At the Veto Competition, the houseguests have 8 clues on top and 8 clues on bottom and they must match the corresponding “movie poster” to the clues. The first houseguest to hit their buzzer with all the correct answers wins POV – it’s called Big Brother Marquee.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:02:33 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #631 on: September 07, 2011, 01:01:36 AM »

Oh, I totally remember that! If that's the case, I don't really see Porsche having much of a shot at that competition! :hearts:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #632 on: September 07, 2011, 01:04:05 AM »

Oh, I totally remember that! If that's the case, I don't really see Porsche having much of a shot at that competition! :hearts:

Rachel or Adam should have a good shot at this one.  Rachel may have the edge, I think she's probably a little faster.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #633 on: September 07, 2011, 01:07:40 AM »
Rachel or Adam should have a good shot at this one.  Rachel may have the edge, I think she's probably a little faster.
If Rachel wins, it's totally rigged LOL  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #634 on: September 07, 2011, 01:25:35 AM »

Awww come on...  :hearts:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #635 on: September 07, 2011, 01:47:33 AM »

Thanks Paisley!!!  :<3
I remember that Comp, I'm feeling pretty good about things, I'm thinking Rachel may have it won...I hope to God she wins!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #636 on: September 07, 2011, 01:48:04 AM »
Awww come on...  :hearts:
I was totally kidding  :hearts:  If it is the same F4 Veto Comp as last year, and Rachel was already in the Jury House, there is NO way this could be rigged for her favor. It's the same comp at the same time and she wasn't involved in it...so I think this is one card the "rigged" people can't play.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #637 on: September 07, 2011, 02:14:07 AM »
This is how much Rachel cared about her goodbye messages last year too!!! (...me and my man)  :hammer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBOt8j_PyY&feature=related

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: September 07, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »
This is how much Rachel cared about her goodbye messages last year too!!! (...me and my man)  :hammer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBOt8j_PyY&feature=related

Well, at least everyone gets a kick out of it. I love her goodbye messages... the one to Shelly is probably my favourite... :lol3:

It's a shame she doesn't think she can get jury votes... her goodbye messages don't help though, especially if people are voting personally (and I'm guessing they are). :(

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #639 on: September 07, 2011, 03:37:44 AM »
If R thought she had a chance she would have come up with SOMETHING better for Kalia!!  Rachel is what Rachel is and I think she feels that as long as she's going down she might as well be true to herself, which is a lot more than I can say for some players  :lala

I truly don't want to see Jordon win another season and especially this one where she has done so little and doesn't deserve it. 

I think Adam has a very good chance at it though.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #640 on: September 07, 2011, 03:57:16 AM »
OMG, I can't wait to see the feeds tomorrow because I won't have to keep muting Kalia!!!!   :lala

Ahhhhh; relief  :yess:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #641 on: September 07, 2011, 03:59:47 AM »
Oh wow...I can't wait to see pics of Adam before his weight loss!  A lot of folks think he was a waste of space this season, but I've really enjoyed him, much to my surprise.  I thought I'd tire of him really fast, because of all his roaring and bacon talk.

Adam has been my favorite HG; he is genuine and funny and kept things from completely going down the tubes when Queen Sheliar was ruining the show for me.

And his reaction to Tori S. was priceless.  I mean, who gets to meet their celebrity crush like that  :yess:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: September 07, 2011, 04:23:25 AM »
OMG...apparently Kalia's sob-fest after losing the veto is worse than Rachel's breakdown in the bushes.  :groan:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #643 on: September 07, 2011, 06:09:25 AM »
I sure hope Rachel hid the deck of new cards before Kali decides to hide or rip them off... or the Jury house will be playing with those new cards...lol :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #644 on: September 07, 2011, 07:23:53 AM »
How does the America's player work?  I want Rachel to win everything, Jordan to come in second.  Does America's favorite have to be a jury player?

Also, I hope Miss Cleo's prediction is correct, but I would like to know how she texted from the studio.  They checked and asked about cell phones multiple times, even if you were VIP and got in the green room with reserved seating.  They really don't want them in the studio.

Didnt her tweet say she just left the studio. Its possible she left taping then tweeted. She is not the only one that sent tweets with results. I think she is legit. She had details about the comp also.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #645 on: September 07, 2011, 07:26:11 AM »
Cleo says Rachel left Kalia one seriously nasty goodbye message and called her a "cow."   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  Ouch!

Rachel is sinking her own ship with these nasty goodbye messages. Dont she realize she will need their vote in the end?? :groan:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #646 on: September 07, 2011, 07:42:58 AM »
Cleo says Rachel left Kalia one seriously nasty goodbye message and called her a "cow."   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  Ouch!

Rachel is sinking her own ship with these nasty goodbye messages. Dont she realize she will need their vote in the end?? :groan:
the 4 mean witches have already said they would not vote for rachel,no matter what.. and Sheliar,Cowlia,Porky will do as Dani says to do.. talk about worship at the feet of the Vets.. these mean girls are some of the meanest BW-TCHES have seen on big brother.. when Porky put laxitive in the muscle milk that Jordan drinks while she is on slop,that Sheliar put her on to show Dani she was w/her. and Cowlia and Dani saw her do it and laugh at Porky doing it! that line was crossed.. talk about evel,porky should not be able to work any food or drink server position, ever again.. and Jordan gave Sheliar the phone call and got stuck wearing the humilatar,right after that. :duno: :duno: :duno:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:48:00 AM by royrescue »

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #647 on: September 07, 2011, 09:08:51 AM »

the 4 mean witches have already said they would not vote for rachel,no matter what.. and Sheliar,Cowlia,Porky will do as Dani says to do.. talk about worship at the feet of the Vets.. these mean girls are some of the meanest BW-TCHES have seen on big brother.. when Porky put laxitive in the muscle milk that Jordan drinks while she is on slop,that Sheliar put her on to show Dani she was w/her. and Cowlia and Dani saw her do it and laugh at Porky doing it! that line was crossed.. talk about evel,porky should not be able to work any food or drink server position, ever again.. and Jordan gave Sheliar the phone call and got stuck wearing the humilatar,right after that. :duno: :duno: :duno:

I really hope that we have seen the last of Dani, Kalia, Shelly or Porche on any future Big Brother anything.  Shows  guest appearances for comps or whatever.  They all need to be kicked to the curb permanently by CBS.  I can't wait to see Shelly enter the Jury House and Kalia evicted.  I hope Jeff annihilates Shelly when she walks in and then I would love to be a fly on the wall when Kalia reads what everybody has really been saying about her.  Let's see if her humongous ego can handle that.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #648 on: September 07, 2011, 09:25:15 AM »
I know after the finale I will be keeping an eye on Shelly's place of employment to see if they put her back up on the website. maybe now Tony will have to get a job and Shelly stay home to play Mr. MoM!! :lol3:
another ramdom thought.....,JORDAN. It irks me the way she has floated thru 2 seasons and hasnt done anything to earn her way. Dont get me know she is just the cutest,sweetest thing walking, but it bothers me that she will probably get even more money in the end and those who actually played the game leave empty handed. sorry  :meow: venting over here.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #649 on: September 07, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »
I would love to be a fly on the wall when Kalia reads what everybody has really been saying about her.  Let's see if her humongous ego can handle that. 

IMO, it's gonna break her down.  She doesn't have a huge ego, she has NO ego!  She is so insecure, you know that old saying, "Those that protest too much...."  She is overcompensating her insecurity with supposed ego, but she is very insecure.  her reactions when something didn't go her way really tells a lot!

But that's JMO :)

I am SOOOOOOO glad she's gone, but im now afraid that was a bad game move.  They could have made it to F2 with her in there cuz everyone, even Adam can beat her in the final 3 comp's.  Por is good at stuff, tho she is just now showing it.  But oh well, hopefully Po will be next to go!

I also think putting up Po and Jo is a bad call.  I think Po is gonna win HOH.  Back-dooring Po is the way to go with that.  The only way a vet would go home, is if Po wins Veto.  cuz if R/J are on the block, and either of the other 3 win veto, they can come down and Po go up.  If Po is up and wins, takes herself down, Vet goes home.