Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264212 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #575 on: September 06, 2011, 09:47:13 PM »
I'd be VERY surprised if Jordon even came close to winning HOH.  Adam looked good-- felt good-- I think he;s getting in the zone for the big win.  Hope Rach can hang in there.

I agree about Jordan, sadly she has been pretty useless this season, except for votes and helping Rachel with her emotional problems. She sure hasn't played a game worthy of the $500,000!!!

Right ---- but I want to see her in the f3-- I want Porch gone-- like when Kali left to bad Porch couldn't have gone with her. :lol:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: September 06, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »
I was thinking that the HOH would involve true/false based on the fortunes. That's what I kept telling myself (and I should have posted it).

I thought pretty much the same...all in the dates and wording.....so far all is as we hoped...ADAM... HOH great....now RACHEAL win VETO! :yess:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:51:01 PM by unbelievable »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #577 on: September 06, 2011, 09:51:28 PM »
Miss Cleo also tweets that it was close with Adam and JO  Adam 6/6  Jo 5/6, Po 2 0r 3/6

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #578 on: September 06, 2011, 09:51:50 PM »
 :waves: lovemykiddies .Trust me we are two different people just Rff Sista's  :lol: I'm 57 she is 27 I think  :duno: but we  :hearts: and respect each other..that's why I think they should do old/young duos but all newbies  :lol3: Me and Grace could tear that BB house up  :lol3:

:waves: real4real..showtime is taped from 3 hours this morning when they were doing crafts

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: September 06, 2011, 09:52:05 PM »
Jordan came in a close second in the HOH. Out of 6 questions,  Adam got all 6, Jordan got 5, Porsche only got 2 or 3.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #580 on: September 06, 2011, 09:54:49 PM »
I don't know about the rest of you but i would love to be the fly on the wall when Kalia walks through that Jury House door......I can just see Jeff riding Dani on her alliance "and another one bites the dust" :tup: :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: September 06, 2011, 10:06:16 PM »
I'll just keep praying to the BB gods then that Porch walks through that door next!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #582 on: September 06, 2011, 10:11:39 PM »
So much for "Dani's" great game play/strategy..let's count the casualties Dom..Shelly..Kalia.. if Porsche goes it would be so fitting and Dani.. even if she was BD'd she brought it on herself for turning on the vets too early she couldn't be trusted..future BB players a word to the wise don't be a Dani  :lol3:

:waves: unbelievable great post !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: September 06, 2011, 10:16:16 PM »
So much for "Dani's" great game play/strategy..let's count the casualties Dom..Shelly..Kalia.. if Porsche goes it would be so fitting and Dani.. even if she was BD'd she brought it on herself for turning on the vets too early she couldn't be trusted..future BB players a word to the wise don't be a Dani  :lol3:

:waves: unbelievable great post !

both Dani and Shelly made the same mistake.  There may be a time to turn -- but they both had no clue-- and also the way they did it only burned every bridge

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #584 on: September 06, 2011, 10:16:52 PM »
According to Cleo, voting for America's Favorite Player starts tomorrow.  VOTE RACHEL!!!!!!  If she doesn't make it to the F2, that girl definitely deserves America's Favorite Player.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:43 PM »
According to Cleo, voting for America's Favorite Player starts tomorrow.  VOTE RACHEL!!!!!!  If she doesn't make it to the F2, that girl definitely deserves America's Favorite Player.

Jeff will be tough to beat on this one.

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #586 on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:55 PM »
I couldn't agree more!  I couldn't stand her last year and now I'm rooting for her all the way!  She is so much better with *Brennan* out of the house.  She is much more focused and calm.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #587 on: September 06, 2011, 10:23:17 PM »
Jeff will be hard to beat they have a ton of fans but I do agree that Rachel is deserving this year. She has really turned my thinking of her this year and just think of the self esteem it would give her. She thinks everyone hates her.. her winning AFP would be a bright spot for her!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #588 on: September 06, 2011, 10:25:31 PM »
Agree, BBJ.  And Jeff does deserve consideration, because he got the ball rolling on the vet alliance and led the charge.  Hopefully fans vote for the best player and not just their favorite personality.  I'd love to see the expression on Rachel's face when she realizes she's gone from America's Most Hated to America's Favorite.  That would be a priceless moment in BB history!!!

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #589 on: September 06, 2011, 10:30:10 PM »
How does the America's player work?  I want Rachel to win everything, Jordan to come in second.  Does America's favorite have to be a jury player?

Also, I hope Miss Cleo's prediction is correct, but I would like to know how she texted from the studio.  They checked and asked about cell phones multiple times, even if you were VIP and got in the green room with reserved seating.  They really don't want them in the studio.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #590 on: September 06, 2011, 10:31:10 PM »
Agree, BBJ.  And Jeff does deserve consideration, because he got the ball rolling on the vet alliance and led the charge.  Hopefully fans vote for the best player and not just their favorite personality.  I'd love to see the expression on Rachel's face when she realizes she's gone from America's Most Hated to America's Favorite.  That would be a priceless moment in BB history!!!

Can you imagine the look on Kalia and Porshe' faces if Rachel won it?    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #591 on: September 06, 2011, 10:31:52 PM »
How does the America's player work?  I want Rachel to win everything, Jordan to come in second.  Does America's favorite have to be a jury player?

Also, I hope Miss Cleo's prediction is correct, but I would like to know how she texted from the studio.  They checked and asked about cell phones multiple times, even if you were VIP and got in the green room with reserved seating.  They really don't want them in the studio.

America does not vote in the jury.  Just a poll vote for you're favorite that is on the CBS site.

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #592 on: September 06, 2011, 10:34:11 PM »

America does not vote in the jury.  Just a poll vote for you're favorite that is on the CBS site.

Oh I just meant could Jordan win 2nd place and the America's favorite - or does it have to be a jury member. haha - sorry I wasn't more clear.  This is my first season of big brother and I have become an addict!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #593 on: September 06, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »

If the taping is anything like "That '70s Show," which I went to, you are at the studio lot after the show for quite a while waiting for a bus to take you back to a gathering spot a couple of miles away.  We actually got special permission to explore the set and hang out with the cast of "That '70s Show" for about 45 minutes while everyone else had to wait in the audience for the bus to take us all back (a producer liked my daughter).  So...during that time, anyone can turn on their phone and start texting.  One reason why they don't like phones inside is because they don't want anyone taking photos.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:39:11 PM by Paisley »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: September 06, 2011, 10:35:35 PM »
Cleo says Rachel left Kalia one seriously nasty goodbye message and called her a "cow."   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  Ouch!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #595 on: September 06, 2011, 10:37:19 PM »

Oh I just meant could Jordan win 2nd place and the America's favorite - or does it have to be a jury member. haha - sorry I wasn't more clear.  This is my first season of big brother and I have become an addict!

It can be anyone from the season.  Jeff is most likely to be a fan favorite

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: September 06, 2011, 10:37:38 PM »
As for America's Favorite Player, we vote at CBS's BB website and all houseguests are eligible.  Cleo said there will only be 13 houseguests to choose from, so it appears Dick isn't eligible.

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #597 on: September 06, 2011, 10:37:51 PM »
Rachel said she did that this morning to Jordan.  Rachel really shoots herself in the foot sometimes.  I think she deserves it most based on how hard she has fought to be there, but if she loses because of crap like that I won't necessarily feel bad about it (I guess as long as it is R/J in the final 2 - hehe).

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: September 06, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »
Apparently Kalia was extremely pissed when she heard Rachel's goodbye message.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: September 06, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Rachel said she did that this morning to Jordan.  Rachel really shoots herself in the foot sometimes.  I think she deserves it most based on how hard she has fought to be there, but if she loses because of crap like that I won't necessarily feel bad about it (I guess as long as it is R/J in the final 2 - hehe).

I've been a jordon jeff fan since their first time on.  I really like how they seem to play off of each other so well.  I like how Rachel's been playing the last half of this game.  But knowing the any money will go to Brendon as well just doesn't sit right with me.  If she wins or gets second great.  But since I can vote for america's favorite it will probably be Jeff.  I think he really came to play and rallied the troops so to speak.  BB's addicting isn't it?  And this site makes it so much more fun.