Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265693 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #525 on: September 06, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »
:waves: Grace  :hrt: my BB RFF Sista' hows hubby doing ..thanks for the kind words...you are a chipper thang today  :lol3:

I understand what you are saying..we are gonna see/know it anyway right so why block  :duno:

i mean really [del] why..oooooo...why block it..cuz we are going to know it....I  :hrt: my del

hubby is great...Grace is beat, and very very sleeply....del...you are also getting very very sleeply...watch the clock :lol3: [but its ok cuz hubby is great]...and Grace is in a crazy wild kind of mood today..hey if we aint got no feeds..we might as well be crazy :iok
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: September 06, 2011, 02:47:28 PM »
How will I manage the live feed withdrawal?  What will I do?   Oh, I know, laundry, dishes, vacuuming.  I'm gonna turn into a Shelly while the feeds are off.   

So, tonight they'll tape a show (which will be shown tomorrow night).  Tomorrow's show will have the OTEV competition, kaliapaigning, the eviction of kalia, the  :ft: reveal, the HOH comp, and the new HOH.   The feeds will come back up at midnight ET/ 9:00 pm PT (Thursday morning/ Wednesday night). 

Now, between the taping of the live show and the feeds coming back there will be a veto comp?  Do we know this? Will there be no ceremony, just a vote on Thursday? 

Have we covered this already?  Why am I so confused?  Damn these houseguests!

hi ya!! bellajar :waves:..yep, dang it...we will now have to do all those real things in life, while the feeds are down, like clean, do dishes, cook, talk to our sisters/brothers, mom's..and dad's..love all over our dogs/cats....oh you so do NOT call me during the months of bb,,thats a big ..no..no :hoot:...the family knows...you dont come around Grace during bb...you just dont....i lost my mom alittle over 2 years ago, and i would give up my LIFE to have her back, I wasnt even in America when i got the call, hubby, and I were on a 3 week trip all through western Europe...and on the 11th day..in the middle of the night in Gremany...we got the call, i didnt hear the phone ring my hubby did, he said he had to go down stairs to the bar and drink for 2 hours just to find the words to tell me my mom died...she wasnt Ill...it was sudden, and i am still not good about it...life goes on...but i do want my momma back... she loved the Lord..as I do..and i know my mom is running on streets of gold, in heaven, and my mom will met me at heaven's gate.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:54:22 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #527 on: September 06, 2011, 02:54:32 PM »
 :hbday:    :partie: :yourock:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB /RFF
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #528 on: September 06, 2011, 03:05:06 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its Rob's BD from RFF...

happy birthday to ya..happy birthday to ya!!!!

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB...i so love this site..and I thank you for doing all this hard work to keep the site up, i promise i will give another donation before bb is over, :hrt: to help for the next season..this site ROCKS!!!!!!!..everyone here is the BEST!!!!!!!...and i hope others will sign up, and post with us, it is fun to post, and hey..........we cant all like the same HGS...so please sign up, and post with us, and its A OK....there is no way you are going to get bash for who you like, we all might make JMO...but we do it out of respect....you know what...I think i will make that donation , for Rob's BirthDay, cuz I for one do NOT want to see the

Best...Site...Ever...

not here...i want to make sure RFF stays up, and going, thank you Rob :tup:...you and all the updaters, mods, and...posters are just the BEST!!!!!!!...it's Rob's Birthday :jam: :hearts: :<3 :hugs: :hrt: :<3 :hearts: :<3...gosh i hope that was enough ...love...you deserve it, buddy :tup:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #529 on: September 06, 2011, 03:08:59 PM »
well just took a quick look at the feeds and I have to say I have been a jordo fan for a while.  But she is just ticking me off -- She has not really focused on studying like the others.  I mean Kali is going at it big time and she's on the block and most likely out the door.  Jordon isn't even trying.  I mean who gets to within the f4 for 500k and is crabby and just worried about how the vote will go tonight, what Adam is doing and vaccuming??.  Listen up Jordo-- Adam is planning on systematically  winning and taking you out without you even feeling the boot.  I have been rooting for her -- but now -- she doesn't deserve to be there.  Now she's telling Rach she''ll let her know who she's voting for later Porch or Kali.   :groan:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #530 on: September 06, 2011, 03:09:37 PM »
Well at least production could have kept them up till feeds went down..geesh  (:;) The good side  maybe I'll pack stuff since I'm moving at end of month to FL  :lol:

Grace  :hugs:  :kuss: lots of  :hrt: my Sista'..that's why I'm moving.. to be near my folks just spent 4 months down there..it's time for one of us to be closer than a plane ride

And there is always BBAD tonite  :js:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #531 on: September 06, 2011, 03:20:48 PM »
Del just wants to be closer to Porche!  Just Kidding!! 

Do you think the houseguests will even be awake for the eviction?  I know Kalia won't be.

I can't wait to see the look on Dani's face when Kalia walks through the door at the Jury house.  Maybe we'll be lucky and the HOH challenge will be Jordan friendly.  The last 2 were for Rachel...
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #532 on: September 06, 2011, 03:24:15 PM »
I bet BB lets them sleep until the feeds go down  :oh
delightful just delightful

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #533 on: September 06, 2011, 03:29:54 PM »
well just took a quick look at the feeds and I have to say I have been a jordo fan for a while.  But she is just ticking me off -- She has not really focused on studying like the others.  I mean Kali is going at it big time and she's on the block and most likely out the door.  Jordon isn't even trying.  I mean who gets to within the f4 for 500k and is crabby and just worried about how the vote will go tonight, what Adam is doing and vaccuming??.  Listen up Jordo-- Adam is planning on systematically  winning and taking you out without you even feeling the boot.  I have been rooting for her -- but now -- she doesn't deserve to be there.  Now she's telling Rach she''ll let her know who she's voting for later Porch or Kali.   :groan:

see this is the reason i did not want jordon in the F2...cuz even jordon said wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in like week 3 she wasnt here to win, she was there to help jeff win...she doesnt care about winning, and if she goes to F2..with rach , she will tell the jury to give it to rach, i do believe rach deserves to win...but i cant respect a bb player who would do that, now i said a bb player, i do respect jordon she has a heart of gold, but if she doesnt care about any of the money, i really hope she is not in the F2...i hope adam or porsche can get some money, and yes even kalia...that girl drives me crazy..but she wants to be there to play, and i am soooooooooooooooo sorry, please [everyone] dont bash me to hard, but i just dont think jordon should be in the F2.....thats JMO..but i love jordon, as far as being kind, and having a great heart, but let people who want to win this game go to the end, if you really dont want to win anything,..if jordon tells that jury in F2 if she is there with rach, to give rach the money, i will feel very upset over that, i will still like jordon, but why is she, and even adam trying to get rach to the end to win...ok..i will stop, for now :<3

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #534 on: September 06, 2011, 03:32:14 PM »
 :waves: KitKat.. I bet they do too  :knuckles:

:waves: Rabbit .. :neener: luckily I'm moving to the panhandle far far away from Miami  :lol3:

They could sleep thru this eviction just let them raise their hands  :groan:

This upcoming FT HOH is definately not suited for Jordon let's hope the POV is  :yess:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: September 06, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »
JMO...porsche has played this game, and i would love to see her in F2...even if she is with rach...atlease she would get 50k...sorry, jordon's heart is not in this bb game at all, she said it from day one...she doesnt want to win...ok see you wonderful people later, grace has got aton of things to do..

DEL>>>>DELLLLLLLL..Grace.... :hrt:'s... You....my get down on the town bb, RFF sist'a...del and Grace needs to go in that bb house...del, and grace to the END!!!!!! F2 :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #536 on: September 06, 2011, 03:49:44 PM »
:lol3:  Its not me that's Colette LALA  & yeah she is a riot!! I think its a hoot that she used Mommie Dearest and you guys know that avi as me aka :ugot    I wish i had a nickel for every time i saw that avi and said WHOOAAA!! who hijacked me! :lol3:

Ugot....is this you? Mommy Dearest is kind of a give-away OR you have a cyber-stalker!
http://bitchybigbrother.blogspot.com/2011/09/quid-pro-quo.html
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #537 on: September 06, 2011, 06:15:15 PM »
Me...del...My ..Bell..these are words that go together well, my..me..del, i will say the words the only words that you might understand my me..del..kalia...kalia, oh...kaliaaaaaaaaaaaaa..must leave the bb house today...my , me..del

and the chours goes on :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: September 06, 2011, 06:25:25 PM »
:lol3:  Its not me that's Colette LALA  & yeah she is a riot!! I think its a hoot that she used Mommie Dearest and you guys know that avi as me aka :ugot    I wish i had a nickel for every time i saw that avi and said WHOOAAA!! who hijacked me! :lol3:

Ugot....is this you? Mommy Dearest is kind of a give-away OR you have a cyber-stalker!
http://bitchybigbrother.blogspot.com/2011/09/quid-pro-quo.html

Ugot...i say you call, paton rights..on the mommie dearest, afterall..you had it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before they did, we need to make some money up here in the RFF house,..just..sayin....i say paton it..go for it..ugot :hrt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #539 on: September 06, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »
That's funny! I thought...For Sure...but I guess the internet is bigger than my RFF Family!  :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: September 06, 2011, 06:46:23 PM »
Grace is just sitting here typing to my own self :lol3:..oh...well I do like me :lol3:, anyway..Grace is..a wishing, and a hoping, and a praying, that TexasLady, Peaches, or Ugot...can get some inside info for us while the feeds are down  :hrt:, I just know, you guys can open Pandora's box, and BINGO!!! we got the info, on superpass Janie doll :hearts:..did say she likes rachel way more with out brendon, she called him a control freakl :lol3:..thats my girl...bye...bye....bitches, and howie thinks he is the best player of all in bb history :lol3:, and janie did say that ring porsche got, was from her, and that she likes porsche, that she is a great person, [we have got to keep a open mind over this] and janie wants rach and porsche in the F2....can i just call porsche [CAR] cuz it's hell typing her name out..thank you very much., :wohoo: just to clear it up, it is call in's chelsia is hosting it
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:55:55 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #541 on: September 06, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »
superpass is having happy hour with howie [season 6, and all-stars] and with kevin [jordon's season] i am going to try hard to get a call in so i can give a BIG shout out to RFF :yess:...come on people lets have some fun....and you know we are so going to get info while these feeds are down, P.I Grace will be diggin up whatever I can Find.....got to try to get a call in, and a shout out to RFF :tup:

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2011, 07:43:27 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong. So tonight somebody will be evicted and (probably tonight) there will be a new HOH. By the end of Thursday a nomination ceremony, POV, and POV ceremony will be done, right?
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #543 on: September 06, 2011, 07:53:56 PM »
my speculation on what has happened since the feeds went down:

The BBFortuneTeller :ft: Crystal won it all! :lol:

she evicted Kalia due to kaliapaigning,  B:) B:) B:)

porsche was offered a contestant roll on wipeout, :trampb:

Jordan fans made sure she was reunited with jeff, :dancer: :ihrtu

adam was secluded due to random rainman acts :bubs

and rachel wound up on horders :gnome with Jessie young gunz  :weights merchandise overtaking her life! :lol3:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: September 06, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »
LOL @ Ugot!

We needed someone to be at the live show tonight, and who would willfully spill the beans (despite any confidentiality agreement).   There's gotta be a leak somewhere tonight. 

I'm getting my BB fix by re-watching Season 6.   Sad, but Howie and Janelle inspired me.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline texag01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #545 on: September 06, 2011, 08:11:33 PM »
I am usually a live feed reader and am sad I won't have them to read for a whole day, but on the positive side it is a day without Kalia, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.  In Sunday's show they played a montage of Rachel talking about all of her car accidents.  I think they should make a couple of Kalia montages - Kalia sleeping in every available spot in the house and Kalia talking to her inanimate object friends.  She may be a very nice person outside the house, but she hasn't portrayed herself very well in the house.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #546 on: September 06, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »
I got my ears on twitter.!! Lydia HAD tickets.. waited in line and was turned away because she was a BB alumni!!  and she is furious!!

other forums/bloggers have their peeps in the audience so once i hear i will let you all know PRIVATELY as to not to spoil it for others.

The :ft: was playing on twitter with riddles.. EYE believe she will know  as well ;)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #547 on: September 06, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »
I got my ears on twitter.!! Lydia HAD tickets.. waited in line and was turned away because she was a BB alumni!!  and she is furious!!

other forums/bloggers have their peeps in the audience so once i hear i will let you all know PRIVATELY as to not to spoil it for others.

The :ft: was playing on twitter with riddles.. EYE believe she will know  as well ;)

I saw that from Lydia, and it really makes no sense why they wouldn't let her in, she waited for 2 hours and got her own tickets, not comp tickets from the Chenbot!  Sorry but I really despise Julie Chen, I think she is a useless piece of human being and she is taking up someone else's breathing space....oops off topic. 

I have been looking around as well for leaks, haven't found any yet, but will post if I do :)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #548 on: September 06, 2011, 08:47:43 PM »
To funny Ugot!!!  :lol3:

OMG...I'm on pins and needles waiting for tomorrow nights show...I soo hope that Jordan can win HOH...and Rachel POV!!! I'm kinda thinking this might b Adams comp though. Just as long as Rach can win the POV I'm good!!! 7 PM hurry up and get here!!! This waiting is driving me craazzyy  :colors :helpme
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: September 06, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »
I'd be VERY surprised if Jordon even came close to winning HOH.  Adam looked good-- felt good-- I think he;s getting in the zone for the big win.  Hope Rach can hang in there.