Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264220 times)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #500 on: September 06, 2011, 10:41:06 AM »
 :waves: Rabbit ITA with you. I honestly feel so bad for Jordon..it was breaking my heart watching her trying to learn these FT predictions last nite..obviously she needs to really keep at it to get them in her head Rachel and Adam are certainly and patiently trying to help her. When Jordon stresses she starts the hair twirling and last night she was in full force twirling and shaking her legs..she will be so degraded if she drops out 1st in this comp  :(  I think and HOPE this will make Jordon rethink her decision to give Kalia a pity vote. if she goes to this HOH comp she will just chew these other HG's up !

If Adam can win an HOH this may be his! He seems the strongest other than Kalia..her acting and memorizing skill is a force to be reckoned with..get her out of there J/A  :knuckles: Pordche who knows she has "moments" but I think skills or endurance are her stronger points..she can easily get flustered in this comp we will see or find out Wed nite..oh I hate the thought of no feeds/BBAD until Thursday nite  :'(

On to final 4 I will be anxiously waiting to see the results  :ascared

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #501 on: September 06, 2011, 10:54:35 AM »

Can someone please clarify something:  Is the live eviction TONIGHT OR TOMORROW?  :duno:

Thanks  :waves:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: September 06, 2011, 11:00:27 AM »

Can someone please clarify something:  Is the live eviction TONIGHT OR TOMORROW?  :duno:

Thanks  :waves:
I don't believe we are seeing any live eviction.  ANd its taped tonight -- not seen by the tv/feeds.  Tomorrow will probably show the eviction of Kali?? 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: September 06, 2011, 11:03:20 AM »
Well I've been having my own predictions. :lol: :lol:  I understand Adam set up Jordon for going up on the block with Porch if we wins HOH.  Which I believe he will.  Jordon is going down.  IT'll be P/R/A f3. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #504 on: September 06, 2011, 11:17:54 AM »
Well I've been having my own predictions. :lol: :lol:  I understand Adam set up Jordon for going up on the block with Porch if we wins HOH.  Which I believe he will.  Jordon is going down.  IT'll be P/R/A f3.

I saw that too...watching BBAD Jordon was really struggling with some of them....
After all of them were trying to be so careful on getting it word for word, i started thinking wouldn't it be wild if HOH was a before/after using the f/t  in order given....aww come on wouldn't that be wild????

I think they should wake Kalia up and say, hey you need to get dressed  you just slept through your eviction....  :waves:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #505 on: September 06, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
I think adam doesnt want blood on his hands AT ALL. so his only way for that to happen is to win this HOH.  this way the winner of the veto gets to chose who they want  in the f3 with them.

he wont lose jordan's vote if porsche wins.. & she picks rachel  and he wants to make sure he will always be able to say that to jeff and jordan that he was loyal to them.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #506 on: September 06, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
Posted by Big Brother Live Feeds via twitter 2 minutes ago

BigBroLiveFeeds BigBrotherLiveFeeds
CBS is blocking the feeds until tomorrow night. Tune in for fun live shows w/ Howie & @kcampbellicious on #SuperPass! #BB13

@JanellePierzina will be Skyping in with Howie today at 3pm PT/6pm ET on #SuperPass! #bb13

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #507 on: September 06, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »
Kate: It will be in front of a live audience but taped for a tomorrow night showing. I expect the live feeds will be down for awhile.  Well there you go.. They WILL be down.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #508 on: September 06, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »
I think adam doesnt want blood on his hands AT ALL. so his only way for that to happen is to win this HOH.  this way the winner of the veto gets to chose who they want  in the f3 with them.

he wont lose jordan's vote if porsche wins.. & she picks rachel  and he wants to make sure he will always be able to say that to jeff and jordan that he was loyal to them.

He's acting all gung-ho but I don't think he wants it either. This way he knows he's got final 3, it's his MO to float, float, float. At this point, I'd like to see him go next! There I said it. He can tell Jeff in person what happened.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #509 on: September 06, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »
Kate: It will be in front of a live audience but taped for a tomorrow night showing. I expect the live feeds will be down for awhile.  Well there you go.. They WILL be down.

Thanks, Texas Lady, for putting the two pieces of the puzzle together.  :tup:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #510 on: September 06, 2011, 11:39:30 AM »
FEEDS DOWNAGE FOR 31 HOURS

Starting today at 2pm BB time

UNTIL

9pm tomorrow night BB time after the episode finish airing on the west coast!

Feeds will come back up at the same time BBAD starts. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #511 on: September 06, 2011, 12:00:05 PM »
Ok so whatever they are doing right now is being taped to show on BBAD tonight  :duno:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #512 on: September 06, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »
Haven't been able to follow as closely this year so what exactly will we be seeing tomorrow night and Thursday night. 

I do think though that Adam does not want to win veto so if Jordan goes he doesn't take the blame and can keep her and Jeff's vote in jury.  One of the perks of not being able to follow everything as closely this year is not having to see or listen to Kalia any more than I had to!!!

I am soooo sorry for the updaters I really don't know how they can take it (without a pitcher of Long Island Iced Teas next to them)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #513 on: September 06, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »
 :lol3: YOLAG ok here's my thinking. Today they will be taping the eviction of Kalia (fingers crossed) the new HOH comp.. noms.. pov and will be shown on Wed nite with a live audience but taped..Thurs will be a live show with another eviction which will bring it down to F3 and the F3 comps start for final hoh..hope this helps :)

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #514 on: September 06, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »
So does that mean they will do the HOH compettion today as well?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #515 on: September 06, 2011, 12:34:17 PM »
here's the Superpass Big brother Live feeds  schedule that was tweeted. these are all Pacific times

5-6pm PT Happy Hour w/ Kevin & Howie (bring your drinks!) #BB13 #SuperPass
21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

4-5pm PT Game Show Hour with Kevin & Howie #BB13 #SuperPass
21 minutes ago

3-4pm PT Howie Skypes with Janelle #BB13 #SuperPass
21 minutes ago

2-3pm PT live call-in show with Howie and Kevin #BB!3 #SuperPass
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #516 on: September 06, 2011, 12:34:55 PM »
 :waves: cbird..who knows it may we are not going to know cuz feeds will be down but I'm think the new HOH noms and pov will need to be done before feeds come back. Wed show is taped and will hopefully show Kalia's eviction and these new HOH comp and Thurs will be another live eviction..have I confused ya yet  :iok

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #517 on: September 06, 2011, 01:02:10 PM »
So today will be eviction, hoh, nominations, veto, veto ceremony and then tomorrow eviction? I wonder how they are going to split up everything, that seems like a lot for just today, but maybe thats why the feeds will be done for so long.

Did I mention im DIEING they are taking the feeds down for so long. So is there no BBAD tonight?

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #518 on: September 06, 2011, 01:18:05 PM »
cbird. since feeds will be down until BBAD Wed nite..they will get everything up to the live eviction for Thurs by Wed nite..so alot being done today and tomorrow to be ready for Thurs live eviction show to bring it down to F3 so they can start the 3 part HOH comps to get the final HOH who chooses who they take to F2 with them. Tonights BBAD will be the stuff they are filming now..the tye dieing the final5 toast.. that's why they got them up early to start filming

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: September 06, 2011, 01:19:40 PM »
Adam isn't going to throw anything and he's not going to keep Porsche, if given a choice.  No way.  The only way he sends either Rachel or Jordan to the jury house is if both are on the block at the same time.  Listen to his late night talks to the camera in the backyard...he's talking to Farrah and telling her (and all of us) his plans.  If he's lying to us, then he's lying to the love of his life, too. 

I trust Adam will do the right thing.  And Jordan and Rachel can definitely tell the difference between what he tells them and what Kalia and Porsche are and have been telling them.  Those three, I believe, have a very solid alliance that will see them to final 3, barring Porsche winning HOH or veto.

hmmmmmmmmmmm we shall see, we shall see, but that is a fool,[adam] a person that is just going to let R/J go to F2...wow, so you really think adam doesnt want to win, or get atlease 2nd....ok..i will stick to adam wanting porsche to win hoh or the veto, to get R or J out...again JMO...but to say adam will just give R/J the F2..i dont see it..[sorry]..but i do respect what you got to say :hrt:....i said...hey...hey...hey..what...you...got..to...say..hollywood....hollywood....swining.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #520 on: September 06, 2011, 01:23:21 PM »
cbird. since feeds will be down until BBAD Wed nite..they will get everything up to the live eviction for Thurs by Wed nite..so alot being done today and tomorrow to be ready for Thurs live eviction show to bring it down to F3 so they can start the 3 part HOH comps to get the final HOH who chooses who they take to F2 with them. Tonights BBAD will be the stuff they are filming now..the tye dieing the final5 toast.. that's why they got them up early to start filming

hi ya del :<3  my bb sist'a :hugs:..like last year...when the feeds come up tomorrow after the show, we will know who is hoh, and pov winner, by the keys in the wall, plus we will see kalia is not there :yess:....that is why i dont get bb cutting the feeds...we know who won what, and who got the boot...right when the feeds come up..i  :hrt: u
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: September 06, 2011, 01:31:58 PM »
:lol3: YOLAG ok here's my thinking. Today they will be taping the eviction of Kalia (fingers crossed) the new HOH comp.. noms.. pov and will be shown on Wed nite with a live audience but taped..Thurs will be a live show with another eviction which will bring it down to F3 and the F3 comps start for final hoh..hope this helps :)

you did that sooooooooooooooooooooo well :<3...you are right on....by....god...she's.....got...it

just a spoon fill of sugar makes the meds goes down, and the rain in spain...grows mainly on the pane.....

oh, and chitty, chitty, bang, bang......oh, and bye...bye....birdie :lol3:..Grace has lost it!!!!!!.....and........from a great movie

you..takin..to..me...i..said....are ...you...takin...to...me..oh..and

say...hello...to...my...little...friend
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:35:33 PM by Grace23 »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #522 on: September 06, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »
Ugot....is this you? Mommy Dearest is kind of a give-away OR you have a cyber-stalker!
http://bitchybigbrother.blogspot.com/2011/09/quid-pro-quo.html

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #523 on: September 06, 2011, 01:41:17 PM »
 :waves: Grace  :hrt: my BB RFF Sista' hows hubby doing ..thanks for the kind words...you are a chipper thang today  :lol3:

I understand what you are saying..we are gonna see/know it anyway right so why block  :duno:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: September 06, 2011, 01:54:27 PM »
How will I manage the live feed withdrawal?  What will I do?   Oh, I know, laundry, dishes, vacuuming.  I'm gonna turn into a Shelly while the feeds are off.   

So, tonight they'll tape a show (which will be shown tomorrow night).  Tomorrow's show will have the OTEV competition, kaliapaigning, the eviction of kalia, the  :ft: reveal, the HOH comp, and the new HOH.   The feeds will come back up at midnight ET/ 9:00 pm PT (Thursday morning/ Wednesday night). 

Now, between the taping of the live show and the feeds coming back there will be a veto comp?  Do we know this? Will there be no ceremony, just a vote on Thursday? 

Have we covered this already?  Why am I so confused?  Damn these houseguests!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas