Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264206 times)

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #425 on: September 05, 2011, 07:28:42 PM »
Don't get me wrong, Kalia is a pain in the ass.

BUT

If Rachel and Jordan keep Kalia and boot Porsche, couldn't they play 3-1 against Adam (not HOH, but veto). The three of them could certainly agree to a F3 as Kalia has no love lost for Adam. It seems to me that it plays a better finish for Rachel for sure...maybe better for Jordan...certainly better for Kalia and kind of screws Adam and Porsche.

Just a thought...

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #426 on: September 05, 2011, 07:31:46 PM »

BUT

If Rachel and Jordan keep Kalia and boot Porsche, couldn't they play 3-1 against Adam (not HOH, but veto). The three of them could certainly agree to a F3 as Kalia has no love lost for Adam. It seems to me that it plays a better finish for Rachel for sure...maybe better for Jordan...certainly better for Kalia and kind of screws Adam and Porsche.

Just a thought...

IMO if the do that they risk Adam winning HOH and one of the two going up on the block, then they are in the position of having to win POV. But if the keep Poscha they have adam on their side and much better chance.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #427 on: September 05, 2011, 07:34:29 PM »

BUT

Just a thought...

I was wondering that myself. I can't stand the thought of Kalia staying, I have to turn the channel when she's on, but is it the best game move?

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #428 on: September 05, 2011, 07:41:54 PM »
But I like the idea of a RJA f3 better.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: September 05, 2011, 07:49:46 PM »
YAY...I'M A RFF FULL MEMBER NOW AND I HAVE 3 YELLOW SQUARES...WOOHOO!!! :conf: :hearts: :wohoo:

Hi Brenchel - And I am going  :wohoo: :wohoo: having FOUR SQUARES!!!  We have made it!!! :tup:

What do you think your fav R's chances are for taking the $500 K with the undertainty of the jury for her???

IDK...it's soo hard to know what people are gonna do/how they r gonna vote. I definitely think there is still some hope, if she can get Jordan in the Jury without having the blood on her hands, then I think she may have the win. B/J/J/D would probably all vote for her to win. She has the best game competitively...and that's what I feel it should b based on, not on the like or dislike of someone!!! IMO

If Dani really respects the game, she should vote Rachel over anyone else. I doubt she will though. Rachel's going to have a really hard time getting the votes to win if she makes it. :(

All......Grace has to say is :yess:..brenchel is a full RFF..wait till you get 5 sqs :lol3:..i have alot more post.......but this year i had a new e-mail, and i had to have my name changed, and i lost alllllllllllllllllllll my posts...but its ok, TL was going to give it allllllllllllllllllll back to me...but i said...no worries :tup:..ok i have been with my family all day...hubby is eating [AGAIN] wow..good.he needs to eat alot, but Grace is Beat....so i swear if they keep kalia we are going to go crazy....but you know what....they CAN beat kalia over porsche in a F3....sooooooooooooo...sit back, and wait, and see, i want kalia to GO!!!! but if they are smart, i would get porsche out cuz porsche is going to win the hoh, or the pov.....now i cant believe Grace is going to type another great thing about rachel....here goes.......i swear if rach doesnt get to F2...i am voting my ass off for her to get America's Choice :ascared..i think we all should, :yess: she deserves it on gameplay alone..........wow, i never thought i would say that, but it goes to show, we should never ever, think people are something they are not, i am so sure rachel is a fun, great person, and you know it re-minds me of a guy i went to high school with, he was a wild guy, he came from alot of money, and his father couldnt stand him...aint that awful, cuz the guy would get into all kinds of trouble, then one day when this guy was like in his early 20's he just changed, he loves the Lord, he has done so much for family, and friends, he has a wonderful job, and works his butt off, he is a great man, loves his family, and his dad loves him so much now, :hearts: cuz people change...this guy was never a mean preson he just put his dad through hell when he was a teenager, well one day his father came up to me, and gave me a BIG HUG..and said thank you...for giving me my son back...I should know...cuz that man is my Husband. :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #430 on: September 05, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »
Keeping Kalia is the worst thing possible for Rachel and Jordan, because there is no way they can trust her with anything.  Ultimately in this game, it's about who you can trust to have your back, and the only back Kalia has is her own. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: September 05, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »
Keeping Kalia is the worst thing possible for Rachel and Jordan, because there is no way they can trust her with anything.  Ultimately in this game, it's about who you can trust to have your back, and the only back Kalia has is her own.

i hear ya!...and i know what you are saying, but i dont think kalia can beat J/R in a endurance comp, and the 2nd part will be a physical comp...and i dont think she can win that, dont get me wrong, i want kalia out of that house , i cant stand her, i am just typing, and thinking, who knows i might be right back to get kalia out Now!!!!!!!!!...i am just kinda typing...out loud. JMO it is down to F4...know one should have anyone's back...but there own...only one wins bb
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #432 on: September 05, 2011, 08:02:10 PM »
i still don't trust adam and porch -- he just said to her (pp)  if we work together for the HOH and veto -- what????   He just got out of the HOH room with R & J saying f3.  Porch can so through a wrench in the gears for R&J getting to the end.  Especially R. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: September 05, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »
i still don't trust adam and porch -- he just said to her (pp)  if we work together for the HOH and veto -- what????   He just got out of the HOH room with R & J saying f3.  Porch can so through a wrench in the gears for R&J getting to the end.  Especially R.

i have been saying that for like...weeks, trust me adam wants porsche there to get out jordon, cuz he cant, he wont...but he does want to go to F2 with porsche ..trust me he does....as he should..he cant win over rach or jordon, i am just typing it as i see it,  :hrt:...and adam wants porsche to win hoh, and a pov to get him, and her to the F2

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #434 on: September 05, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »

i hear ya!...and i know what you are saying, but i dont think kalia can beat J/R in a endurance comp, and the 2nd part will be a physical comp...and i dont think she can win that, dont get me wrong, i want kalia out of that house , i cant stand her, i am just typing, and thinking, who knows i might be right back to get kalia out Now!!!!!!!!!...i am just kinda typing...out loud. JMO it is down to F4...know one should have anyone's back...but there own...only one wins bb

I agree there can be no more trust. Porsche and Kalia are the same in terms of their strategy and allegiance. Kalia may be a bit smarter than Porsche but she can't do endurance at all. I still think Adam will continue to be predictable and non-offensive/non irritating. He'll gravitate to the power. I wonder if he'll try to win HOH. If he did who would he nom??

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: September 05, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
everyone at this point should be playing for theirselves and only theirselves....do we really think adam is just going to say...hey...ladies, R/J...walk this way to F2..it was nice to get you there....no way....adam wants to win bb as does rach, and porsche, i didnt put jordon in the winning spot cuz she doesnt care if she is in 2nd place, she said it, not me...we would be fools if we thought adam , rach or porsche wouldnt do what they had to do to win bb..as they should....adam wants porsche to get jordon out, cuz adam cant do it...but trust me, he wants a F2 with porsche

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: September 05, 2011, 08:17:45 PM »

I agree there can be no more trust. Porsche and Kalia are the same in terms of their strategy and allegiance. Kalia may be a bit smarter than Porsche but she can't do endurance at all. I still think Adam will continue to be predictable and non-offensive/non irritating. He'll gravitate to the power. I wonder if he'll try to win HOH. If he did who would he nom??

JMO if this next hoh is down to adam, and porsche..he will give it to porsche..he knows she does not want to go to the F2 with R or J..and it would be a great way for him to say, i did my best, i wanted to win for us B:) B:) B:)..to rach and jordon, but really he would love it, cuz he knows porsche doesnt want to go to F2 with R or J..porsche even told julie in her hoh, that she wants to go to the end with shelly [that was before the vote] or adam.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: September 05, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »
wow, i am the only person in here, thats ok, i am beat got everything cooked, and clean, and all the family is gone, and Grace is having a glass of wine..i need it, BTW...i saw how they have been putting green grapes in their white wine in the bb house, so i put some grapes in the freezer, and i got some white win, and i placed the cold grapes in the wine glass, it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...take alittle drink, and eat a cold grape...i am going to do that all the time now, cuz it is good, ok...back to bb....WTH..i mean WTH...who is Adam to tell jordon, when jordon just told adam she doesnt know if she can vote out kalia, adam said...word for wrod

That...Is...What...You...Signed...Up...For.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..adam why is it differant from you doing something for you, and why didnt you use that veto....hmmmmm..you cant put jordon up, or vote her out, yet..you are going to tell jordon...thats what bb is all about, sorry adam needs to MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!!..he cant make a move...so WTH..why is he telling jordon, you signed up for this, like he is some bad ass bb player.......good lawdy :groan:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #438 on: September 05, 2011, 08:35:25 PM »
If Adam just gives her the HOH, that'd be a stupid move up there with Marcellas. The HOH and the Veto are the only guarantees to make it to the F3. If he gives the HOH to Porsche, neither Rachel nor Jordan would take him to the F3 should they win veto, they will take each other.

Dumb Dumb Dumb!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: September 05, 2011, 08:38:29 PM »

JMO if this next hoh is down to adam, and porsche..he will give it to porsche..he knows she does not want to go to the F2 with R or J..and it would be a great way for him to say, i did my best, i wanted to win for us B:) B:) B:)..to rach and jordon, but really he would love it, cuz he knows porsche doesnt want to go to F2 with R or J..porsche even told julie in her hoh, that she wants to go to the end with shelly [that was before the vote] or adam.

I see Kalia as a much bigger threat than Porsche. But Adam and Porsche worry me. Adam will keep flipping sides, and I can totally see him giving the HoH to Porsche if they were the last two in the competition... I still think Kalia should be evicted. There's no way that Rachel and Jordan can trust her.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: September 05, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »
If Adam just gives her the HOH, that'd be a stupid move up there with Marcellas. The HOH and the Veto are the only guarantees to make it to the F3. If he gives the HOH to Porsche, neither Rachel nor Jordan would take him to the F3 should they win veto, they will take each other.

Dumb Dumb Dumb!

well we are talking about Adam :duno:

I would have made a power move and used that veto...but thats me...and yes i do think adam knows for a fact....porsche doesnt want F2 with R or J..plus veto is what matter , they will be the only vote...but, yep, i think adam would give it to porsche...yes indeedy i sure do think he would, cuz adam aint got the B***s to get J or R out on his own..JMO :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: September 05, 2011, 08:41:58 PM »

I see Kalia as a much bigger threat than Porsche. But Adam and Porsche worry me. Adam will keep flipping sides, and I can totally see him giving the HoH to Porsche if they were the last two in the competition... I still think Kalia should be evicted. There's no way that Rachel and Jordan can trust her.

yep, you are 10000000000000000000% right, adam would throw this next hoh to porsche...oh..i so know he would, he knows..we know, porsche wants a F2 with Adam. and that way no bloods is on his hands..and he will think he has R/J's vote if it porsche who does his dirty work

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #442 on: September 05, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
Adam winning the HOH puts no blood on his hands. He can put up whichever two he wants and then say "Win the Veto if you want to stay" to all three of them. He only protects himself by winning HOH, he doesn't put anyone else out of the game.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: September 05, 2011, 08:52:23 PM »
Adam winning the HOH puts no blood on his hands. He can put up whichever two he wants and then say "Win the Veto if you want to stay" to all three of them. He only protects himself by winning HOH, he doesn't put anyone else out of the game.

trust me i hear what you are sayin..but JMO adam would rather have porsche being the one to put up J or R....you are right, veto winner is what is imporant, so he could win hoh, put up rach and porsche [he will not put up jordon] .....but then..adam if it was down to him, and porsche, in veto..he would throw that veto to porsche, then he is safe...and so is porsche...and it will be porsche who has to send R or J to jury....adam will still be like, damn...........i wanted to win that..if adam won hoh, and put up J/R..oh yes..they would know for a fact...he is with porsche....so if he won hoh, he is going to put up P/R...he will not put up jordon. you got my point right on...adam wants no blood on his hands...none

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #444 on: September 05, 2011, 09:13:33 PM »
Adam isn't going to throw anything and he's not going to keep Porsche, if given a choice.  No way.  The only way he sends either Rachel or Jordan to the jury house is if both are on the block at the same time.  Listen to his late night talks to the camera in the backyard...he's talking to Farrah and telling her (and all of us) his plans.  If he's lying to us, then he's lying to the love of his life, too. 

I trust Adam will do the right thing.  And Jordan and Rachel can definitely tell the difference between what he tells them and what Kalia and Porsche are and have been telling them.  Those three, I believe, have a very solid alliance that will see them to final 3, barring Porsche winning HOH or veto. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: September 05, 2011, 09:41:34 PM »
YAY...I'M A RFF FULL MEMBER NOW AND I HAVE 3 YELLOW SQUARES...WOOHOO!!! :conf: :hearts: :wohoo:

Hi Brenchel - And I am going  :wohoo: :wohoo: having FOUR SQUARES!!!  We have made it!!! :tup:

What do you think your fav R's chances are for taking the $500 K with the undertainty of the jury for her???

IDK...it's soo hard to know what people are gonna do/how they r gonna vote. I definitely think there is still some hope, if she can get Jordan in the Jury without having the blood on her hands, then I think she may have the win. B/J/J/D would probably all vote for her to win. She has the best game competitively...and that's what I feel it should b based on, not on the like or dislike of someone!!! IMO

If Dani really respects the game, she should vote Rachel over anyone else. I doubt she will though. Rachel's going to have a really hard time getting the votes to win if she makes it. :(

I totally disagree....I think Rachel gets to f/2 she will win even against Jordon...that's a hard sell to give someone 1/2 mil for doing very little...when others had to bust their ass to stay in the game.  Don't think that in the back of their minds they won't be thinking 2x's and a million....they will be asking theirselves what has she done to win...vote me out???? be nice???? What message does that send do nothing and win....then BB would be a waste to watch.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: September 05, 2011, 09:48:31 PM »
I don't think Jordon makes it to f3.  Her only hope for that is if Kali stayed.  She (K) would have worked her butt off to get Adam out first.  P/R/A are making moves to get f3.  R & J, I think have totally underestimated Porch in the questions department.  Her and Adam have been working on that.  I haven't see R & J studying recently. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: September 05, 2011, 09:53:42 PM »
Does America vote for fav player on jury or fav BB player? :duno:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: September 05, 2011, 09:58:51 PM »
rachel I said :  i know you have been making f2 deals with everyone in the house but cows dont  change their spots: or something like that.. i could have  been meaner.. but..  i didnt want to  lose any molre votes in the jury house  :groan:

Come on Rachel....you want to try to get her vote not insult her......rotflmao

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: September 05, 2011, 10:03:28 PM »
Please don't laugh at me but what does NT mean??? :duno:

I thought it might mean not true....but not sure
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:33:38 PM by unbelievable »