Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264178 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #400 on: September 05, 2011, 12:41:48 PM »
Oh yeh Kalia is going to be self destructing allright...throwing everything and everyone under the bus...and plus who isn't getting her alliance jury votes.... :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #401 on: September 05, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »
 :waves: unbelievable It's gonna be FUN times in the BB house watchin' Kalia grovel..she will sayyyy so much stuff about Porsche and all the plans they had to throw A/J/R out. I mean what can she say about Adam that everyone doesn't know..he even admitted to J/R that his lil trip to the other side was a wrong move for him (his words) Rachel and Jordon not much once Dani was up their butt K/P  they really didn't "socialize" with them..So ok let's keep playing the "Dani" game and you too can follow her right to the jury house  :yess:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: September 05, 2011, 01:06:10 PM »
:waves: unbelievable It's gonna be FUN times in the BB house watchin' Kalia grovel..she will sayyyy so much stuff about Porsche and all the plans they had to throw A/J/R out. I mean what can she say about Adam that everyone doesn't know..he even admitted to J/R that his lil trip to the other side was a wrong move for him (his words) Rachel and Jordon not much once Dani was up their butt K/P  they really didn't "socialize" with them..So ok let's keep playing the "Dani" game and you too can follow her right to the jury house  :yess:

Kalia is going to be making unbelievable deals to Rachel and Jordon....i can hear her now...keep me and we will get rid of Adam and i will get you both to the final 2 seats.....who did that sound like??????  lol   I use to lmbo when Sheliar used to say that her goal was to get the J's to the final 2....i thought then what moron goes on a reality show like this one and says that bs...no i don't want the money i want you to get it......Kalia will probably say take me and i will tell the jury to give you the 1/2 mil.....lol

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #403 on: September 05, 2011, 01:06:33 PM »
Right now is the POV Ceremony.. RE: tues/wed/thurs this week  I think we will have live feeds up till @ 11am PT most likely. they need some footage to show us on wed.

SP will be having some interviews /recaps, give aways/ previous HG's skyping in or live in their studio to compensate for the feeds being down

wed nite we will see the "live-taped" eviction show of Kalia from  tues

I estimate we will come back LIVE LIVE to BBAD on thursday midnite.

Thurdsay 9/8 will be like any other Eviction day HOH LD etc..

but this is just my guess since  we still have F4 in the house.

Friday will be POV, Monday will be POV ceremony, Wed 9/14/11  last show,  winner announce

* according to my TV schedule there will be no other CBS shows aired from 9/8 -9/14  9/14 show is 1 1/2 hrs starts at 9:30 pm EST
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #404 on: September 05, 2011, 01:16:09 PM »
hi everyone :waves:..Grace is just here for a mintue, i am here, but i really aint here..ok...so...zip it..cuz i got alllllllllllllll the in-laws at my house today, father-in-law is doing the BBQ..i made all the sides last night, and the salads this AM....put the ice cream all in the freezer, and had to seek away to see what is going down in RFF town, i ask, WTH does kalia think by showing adaum that she had the chess picies, what did that do, just show that she is more of a liar..and they couldnt play chess all summer cuz of it [stupid girl] now i do think after the veto cem ...kalia is sooooooooooooo going to out porsche on everything, but its to late...they will look at kalia as a liar, now...i LOVED that dress rach had on last night, the long blue one with the brown designes on it, Grace really wants that dress...wow, if Grace was in the bb house, i would be stealing all the pretty dresses, of the other HGS :ascared...i would have them all packed up nicely in my bag........, and i would blame it on kalia, and porsche :lol3:, and hope like hell they believed me, no Grace wouldnt do that...or would I :snicker:...hate that the feeds will go down, as i so want to see the aftermath of kalia going freaking crazy..and outting  porsche....i am sure they will do a superpass with past HGS..to keep us from going insane while the feeds are down...see you wonderful people alittle later, when i can seek back in :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #405 on: September 05, 2011, 01:22:44 PM »
Danngit i want to see Kalia MELTDOWN  :'(.....going to find me a genie....make my wish come true!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #406 on: September 05, 2011, 01:35:03 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, Shelly evicted 2-1
Week 9: Rachel, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Adam wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #407 on: September 05, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
You know what?  If they are going to turn the feeds off on us, maybe they should do it now so we don't have to watch Kalia grovel to Adam for the next 24 hours or whatever it is!  :lol3:

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #408 on: September 05, 2011, 02:28:54 PM »
kalia maybe america likes me maybe i'll be america's player
 porsche yeah there ya go

kalia im gonna campiagn.. if i leave im gonna be humiliated.. but im gonna be  ahhh its over.. and i dont have to worry about what they are building out there  and i casn go back to my mom na my freinds and the beach and my amaxzing life i left behind

I can only hope, when the game is over she comes in here and reads what people really think of her. She is an idiot.. :umn:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #409 on: September 05, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »
 :waves: BamBam..Kalia is saying she is not gonna grovel to Adum..I'm taking times.. before dark this girl is gonna be on her knees  :lol3: Let the begging begin..Porsche is sittin' with her trying to comfort her and act a lil scared but in her mind she is thinking "Kalia you are sooooo TOAST"  :yess:

I can't wait till they find out that Kalia is going tomorrow..the tears.. the screams..  the it's not fair I didn't have time to campaign! Well Jeff didn't either it's all BB deal with it  :lol:

OK modifying this to say it only took her 30 mins to start  :lol3:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 02:51:56 PM by del227 »

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #410 on: September 05, 2011, 04:13:50 PM »
OK I'm reading the live feed updates..I just want to say I FEEL for y'all  :stare
You Updaters deserve A Medal for this

What's funny and sad at the same time... Porsche is up there blocking Kalia and Kalia is up there blocking Kalia..this is gonna be going on all night I bet..and wait till they are told eviction is tomorrow BBAD will be crazy tonite  :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #411 on: September 05, 2011, 04:40:34 PM »
Speaking of BBAD...will it be dark Tuesday night, too?  Might be a good time to resubscribe, since Dexter will be starting soon.   :wohoo:

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #412 on: September 05, 2011, 04:49:44 PM »
Speaking of BBAD...will it be dark Tuesday night, too?  Might be a good time to resubscribe, since Dexter will be starting soon.   :wohoo:

The channel guide shows that it will be on, but not sure if that is true or not, anyone out there know for sure.  Plus Dexter is the one of the best shows ever. IMO

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #413 on: September 05, 2011, 04:57:17 PM »
 :waves: rp and Paisley..If I remember right last year BBAD was repeat shows of some of the "funnier and busier BBAD's" I'm sure someone else could answer this too

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #414 on: September 05, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »
YAY...I'M A RFF FULL MEMBER NOW AND I HAVE 3 YELLOW SQUARES...WOOHOO!!! :conf: :hearts: :wohoo:

Hi Brenchel - And I am going  :wohoo: :wohoo: having FOUR SQUARES!!!  We have made it!!! :tup:

What do you think your fav R's chances are for taking the $500 K with the undertainty of the jury for her???

IDK...it's soo hard to know what people are gonna do/how they r gonna vote. I definitely think there is still some hope, if she can get Jordan in the Jury without having the blood on her hands, then I think she may have the win. B/J/J/D would probably all vote for her to win. She has the best game competitively...and that's what I feel it should b based on, not on the like or dislike of someone!!! IMO
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #415 on: September 05, 2011, 05:31:50 PM »
:wtg: ADAM!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: September 05, 2011, 05:34:49 PM »
YAY...I'M A RFF FULL MEMBER NOW AND I HAVE 3 YELLOW SQUARES...WOOHOO!!! :conf: :hearts: :wohoo:

Hi Brenchel - And I am going  :wohoo: :wohoo: having FOUR SQUARES!!!  We have made it!!! :tup:

What do you think your fav R's chances are for taking the $500 K with the undertainty of the jury for her???

IDK...it's soo hard to know what people are gonna do/how they r gonna vote. I definitely think there is still some hope, if she can get Jordan in the Jury without having the blood on her hands, then I think she may have the win. B/J/J/D would probably all vote for her to win. She has the best game competitively...and that's what I feel it should b based on, not on the like or dislike of someone!!! IMO

If Dani really respects the game, she should vote Rachel over anyone else. I doubt she will though. Rachel's going to have a really hard time getting the votes to win if she makes it. :(

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #417 on: September 05, 2011, 05:36:37 PM »
Please dont tell me Rachel is even considering keeping her... :lala :lala :lala :lala :lala :lala

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #418 on: September 05, 2011, 06:00:10 PM »
I can only hope that Kalia really waits until wed. night to campaign with Jordan and Adam., Tomorrow can not come soon enough, she actually just said " I am not arrogant  but i am usually right " somebody please please please tell me that Rachel is not even thinking about saving her and is just saying what she needs to, so she wil just be quiet.... :jam:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #419 on: September 05, 2011, 06:15:05 PM »
rp ITA  :iok RACHEL..so help me OTEV please stop thinking about keeping Kalia!!

Rachel don't make me dislike you girlie  :knuckles:

Stop the insanity  :colors

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #420 on: September 05, 2011, 07:04:32 PM »
Sorry, a little out of touch. Are we not getting the Nom Ceremony tonight????

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #421 on: September 05, 2011, 07:17:52 PM »

no Rachel HOH, she nominated Porsche and Kalia, Adam won the power of veto, he did not use it, they will do special eviction tomorrow, then new HOH. with another eviction on Thursday and another HOH.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #422 on: September 05, 2011, 07:23:00 PM »
LNF! They had it earlier today. Adam didn't use it. Kalia is royally PO'd now.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #423 on: September 05, 2011, 07:23:21 PM »

no Rachel HOH, she nominated Porsche and Kalia, Adam won the power of veto, he did not use it, they will do special eviction tomorrow, then new HOH. with another eviction on Thursday and another HOH.

Thank you!! I meant the veto ceremony. So Adam didn't use it. Now can R&J trust him?

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #424 on: September 05, 2011, 07:25:21 PM »

Thank you!! I meant the veto ceremony. So Adam didn't use it. Now can R&J trust him?

I think so, hopefully enough to get kalia out of here this week...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:28:57 PM by rp197312004 »