Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264327 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #350 on: September 04, 2011, 01:36:59 PM »
Okay, so can someone explain whats happening as far as the bb schedule
Thurs- HoH
Fri- Pandora/Nom
Sat- POV
Sun- Ceremony?
Mon- Eviction?

I really don't know :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: September 04, 2011, 01:40:08 PM »
now Grace can say all these wonderful things she can/ and will do....cuz as you can see, Grace aint in the bb house :lol3:...so i can plan it allllllllllllllllll out in my head anyway i want :lol:

Too true!! I play it out in my head everytime and I always have the best gameplay!!  :lol3:
I just never understand why the HG's don't see it the way I do when its so OBVY!!  :duno:

i hear ya! Kakes..i hear ya!!!..they should know..our game play is the way you will win...it works all the time :lol3: :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #352 on: September 04, 2011, 01:44:42 PM »
Okay, so can someone explain whats happening as far as the bb schedule
Thurs- HoH
Fri- Pandora/Nom
Sat- POV
Sun- Ceremony?
Mon- Eviction?

I really don't know :lol:

ok like last year...remember the feeds were out from tuesday till after weds show..cuz Brit got the boot...well the next hoh will be tuesday..not thusday..to get to the F3...then on thursday bb will have the live 1st part of hoh F3...so tuesday kalia goes [bb per-tapes it] then they play hoh [bb per-tapes it] then bb shows us that hoh, and pov on weds...then the F3 hoh starts..hope that helps you some :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #353 on: September 04, 2011, 01:57:40 PM »
I love all of the live feeders!  :hrt:

Can we all agree to boycott Kalia in the polka dotted bikini though? Seriously! (:;)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #354 on: September 04, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »
no as in is that the schedule for THIS week?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: September 04, 2011, 02:08:27 PM »
no as in is that the schedule for THIS week?

yes....bb will per-tape hoh..for tuesday...kalia will be gone..like Brit was last season...then this hoh that wins tuesday will only be hoh till that thusday 2 days.....bb has to per-tape this eviction, and pov to show it on tuesday's and weds show...then they will be a F3..then on thursday the live F3 hoh starts,,hope that helps..i know what it is in my head..but it can get others confused...you see after tuesday the feeds are going down till after the weds show...like last season..or bb could keep the feeds up IDK but i do know tuesday will be kalia's boot...a new hoh..then pov...then bb will show it on weds show..[it per-taped on weds not live] then thursday the F3 hoh starts :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #356 on: September 04, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »

Can we all agree to boycott Kalia in the polka dotted bikini though? Seriously! (:;)

i would paid a dollar to NOT see kalia in that..so yep, i am with ya!!!!

as in america's player..i would paid a dollar :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #357 on: September 04, 2011, 02:35:13 PM »
FYI...here's the schedule for the week

Wednesday's special eviction episode will be pre-taped on Tuesday @5pm BB time to air on Wed.

Expect 30 hours of feed outage from probably 4pm Tues BB time until 9pm Wed nite after BB finish airing on the west coast. I look for feeds to re-air the first 30 hours of footage that started at midnight July 8th thru 6am the 9th.

They will do the veto meeting, eviction and HOH comp during Tuesday's taping. Then the F4 will do the veto comp on Wed.

On Thursday's live show, they will do veto meeting, eviction and the start of the endurance comp which is the first part of the three part HOH comp. They will do part two sometime over the weekend.

No recrap episode this year. On Sunday 9/11 CBS is airing a two hour special on the 10th anniversary of 9/11

On finale night, Wed, 9/14 90 minute episode, they will air the results of part 1 and 2. the part 3 will be live and then final eviction and the live finale show....

Here you go Kandace. They will speed up the schedule this week. Kalia gone on Tuesday but we won't know till the show. :crybabe: Kalia will be GONE!  :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: September 04, 2011, 02:45:05 PM »
Just a thought for anyone that might apply, and go on bb...keep your plans, and everyone elses plans, to yourself. dont run your mouth every 5 seconds, not only would it ruin your game, and cost you the game, but you ruin everyone's game in that house...things Grace never wants to see/ and does want to see.. again on bb
1...A House Metting to call everyone out...hmmmmm..i would say no thank you, i aint doing a house meeting..[never what to see this again]

2....dont get in a huge alliance, yes be social and make others trust you, but stick to one person to go to the F2 with [wants to see this]

3....learn to change with game..as it changes every hour!!..[wants to see this]

4...dont be a bully, and do not tell other HGS now they are to vote...or bully them into not winning a comp..[never want to see this]

and # 5..the most imporant thing to learn about bb

5......NEVER>>>EVER>>>BE>>>LIKE>>>>KALIA!!!!!!...she is acting like a beach whale..thats been out of the water for days...just a whaling, and moaning, enough...kalia...you are going to the jury..nuff...said (:;)

now, with that, i bet you a wonderful afternoon, will check you later tonight :hrt:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:48:20 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #359 on: September 04, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »

Oh, but why?!?!?  She like literally looks soooooooooooooooo amazing, I mean like honestly wow.  :snicker:  Maybe Dom can come back and stick chewed up bubble gum blobs all over the polka dots...that would be entertaining! 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: September 04, 2011, 05:18:18 PM »
I just want to say, cuz i dont have a fav...about these 4 players gameplay...Adum is playing for 3rd place, and he just doesnt see it, i cant believe he told porsche he could win over jordon, or rach...he cant..porsche told him point...blank...you cant win over them...adum thinks there is still so much game left, WTH...no there isnt adum!!!!! Adam plays out of fear...and i dont like that kind of play at all, he is sooooooooooooo worried about making a big move..by using the veto, and pissing off jordon, what he doesnt understand....the jury will look at it as a good move...adam can win over porsche or kalia but not over R/J no way...how dont you guys go crazy on me...Grace is just saying what a good move would be...dont worry adam cant bring himself to use that veto, so dont worry...you will get a R/J F2...or a R/P F2....adam is crazy if he thinks jeff, bren, dani, will vote for him over jordon or rachel...hmmmmm..adam jeff is going to vote for jordon, and bren for rach...and there is no way dani is going to not vote on gameplay..she aint going to vote for adam..no way..adam just cant see the bigger picture, like say if it is adam and porsche in the F2...these people have no choice but to vote for one of you to win...they have to...also adam just said, he is fearful that rach will win pov next week , and give him the boot......so i ask,,,if you are fearful and know 2 of the 3 you want to go to F3 with...wont take you, then why are you going to the F3 with them!!!!!!GGGGGRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..it drives me crazy to see very very bad gameplay, now i am just typing what i think of adam's gameplay...i know what he should do, but he aint going to do it...i am going to be plain bold right now....adam just doesnt have the balls to make a good game move......ok,..I am done for the moment :lol:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #361 on: September 04, 2011, 05:20:21 PM »
Paisley it will scar us for life that orange bikini  :lol3:

Grace..My Sista' I soooooo want some of your homemade Peach Ice Cream and Lemon Bars..you know I  :hrt: you bunches  :<3

Oh geeeeez I just wish they would do the POV ceremony today and put us all out of our misery  :lol3: I just want to see Kalia suffer before the feeds go blank for 2 days cuz I know Adum is done with Kalia she is toast!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: September 04, 2011, 05:28:05 PM »
Paisley it will scar us for life that orange bikini  :lol3:

Grace..My Sista' I soooooo want some of your homemade Peach Ice Cream and Lemon Bars..you know I  :hrt: you bunches  :<3

Oh geeeeez I just wish they would do the POV ceremony today and put us all out of our misery  :lol3: I just want to see Kalia suffer before the feeds go blank for 2 days cuz I know Adum is done with Kalia she is toast!!

i hear ya...del...i hear...ya :lol3:..kalia has almost succeeded at one BIG MOVE in this GAME!!!! and that move was.....she almost turned Grace into a big Alcoholic :keeta: :lol3:... :ascared....i sooooooooooooo left you guys some of all the ice cream and lemon bars you want :<3..sist'a :hrt:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2011, 05:31:50 PM »

# 5..the most imporant thing to learn about bb

5......NEVER>>>EVER>>>BE>>>LIKE>>>>KALIA!!!!!!...she is acting like a beach whale..thats been out of the water for days...just a whaling, and moaning, enough...kalia...you are going to the jury..nuff...said (:;)

New vision for updaters having to do Kalia

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #364 on: September 04, 2011, 05:38:41 PM »

# 5..the most imporant thing to learn about bb

New vision for updaters having to do Kalia

:lol3:... to funny..way to..funny....and i sooooooooooooooo love your kitty cat :hrt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #365 on: September 04, 2011, 05:45:28 PM »
 :lol3: Mamacat  :waves:

You know just sitting here like I always do  :lol3: I'll be first to admit this time of year I only have a BB life. P/K/S decided to follow Dani..play the way Dani would play..ok am I wrong here thinking..she's out..Sheliar's out and Kalia you are on your way out too! Grace my Sista  :hrt:  I DO agree with you these peeps need to play their own game I'll give ya that much :lol3: And I do think Rachel deserves the win over anybody left in that house  :oh never would have typed that at the beginning of the season   :ascared but P/A/J score even with me for F2

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #366 on: September 04, 2011, 05:51:18 PM »
 JMO here-- but I don't see Jordon getting to the f3.  I want to see it happen -- JRA--but I think Porch is going to fight like crazy.  I haven't seen Jordon there at all this season. Of the 4 --to be left -- I think Jordon's the weak link here.  Sure hope she proves me wrong.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #367 on: September 04, 2011, 05:54:14 PM »
yep, i never thought i would ..ever...ever... let my fingers type.....rachel for winner of bb............but i did it, i did it :lol:

I'm tellin ya!!!! next season, i want a great cast...i miss season 10, the sock puppets, those guys were soooooooooooo funny, and cool people to have on the feeds, that year i had 4 favs...with Dan...sorry...rachel (:;)...MY MAN!!!!..Dan winning....and i liked renny, kessha, and memphis....and was sooooooooooooooo happy to see April's, and Michelle's faces when Kessha got America's fav [money]..that was way to good....oh bb please...have a great season next year...you hear me bb :knuckles:..cuz my Liver..cant take another season like this one....i will be turning all yellow, and stuff :ascared

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: September 04, 2011, 06:06:29 PM »
JMO here-- but I don't see Jordon getting to the f3.  I want to see it happen -- JRA--but I think Porch is going to fight like crazy.  I haven't seen Jordon there at all this season. Of the 4 --to be left -- I think Jordon's the weak link here.  Sure hope she proves me wrong.

I think jordon is a very good person...but she has not played this game...JMO she doesnt deserve to win bb..and i do like her, but from a game point of view...jordon didnt even play a second place game..JMO...if she can win this next hoh, and the pov...and the last part of the F3 hoh, then i will say she does deserve it...but that has to be 3 more wins...cuz even jordon has said, she is not playing good at all, and if jordon stands up and tells that jury to give the money to rachel...man, i think that would be sad, cuz others would have loved to go to that F2...but these HGS dont know how to play the game [newbies] they should have stucked together from the beginning...but they just wouldnt do it...oh well, if jordon gets to the end...she got there...but if she tells the jury i didnt do anything, i aint good at this..give rachel the money...i will be like...WTH, and i got a feeling if she doesnt win anything from here on out...and rach takes her to F2...she is just going to tell the jury that....oh, well these HGS should have played a better game :hrt:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #369 on: September 04, 2011, 06:08:49 PM »
With you grace. If the newbs stuck together and werent starstruck they would have made it. Imagine if the season was 7 bb dynamic duos, it would be soo much more interesting.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #370 on: September 04, 2011, 06:15:41 PM »
With you grace. If the newbs stuck together and werent starstruck they would have made it. Imagine if the season was 7 bb dynamic duos, it would be soo much more interesting.

yep, i would have loved that also, if bb wanted great duos then it should have been 7 all-stars, duos..then i would have loved it...but i didnt like the 8 new HGS..and the 6 Vets...i didnt like that mixed up twist..at all...oh well we got next season [I hope] cuz i know alot of people didnt like last season nor this season, and i do not want bb to go off the air...AG..better get back to the great bb roots..if she wants this show to stay on the air :hrt:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #371 on: September 04, 2011, 10:05:55 PM »
Ok, now I get to look at pictures of Kalia walking around the house with her arms in the air, with Nair applied to them. Is there no justice?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #372 on: September 04, 2011, 10:07:31 PM »
disgusting isn't it?

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #373 on: September 04, 2011, 10:17:18 PM »
Kalia is a disgusting SLOB!  I have to fast forward through her when she appears on the tv screen!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: September 04, 2011, 10:25:56 PM »
Rachel wears dresses really well. :hrt:

All the houseguests should just play hide and seek with Kalia to avoid her trying to corner them. I would... :lol3: