Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265488 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #300 on: September 04, 2011, 12:05:37 AM »
Seriously, like literally, like OMG...I'm about to blow a gasket over Kalia tonight.  My head hurts. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #301 on: September 04, 2011, 12:06:01 AM »
Without trying to figure out who owes the other the most, I will say I think Rachel deserves the money more than Jordan and I hope they are the final 2.

But there is something else that Jordan has given Rachel this year. Rachel was one of the most disgusting players of this game....maybe not in real life but I know I hated her.

However, where Brendon's relationship with Rachel brings out the worst in her, Jordan's relationship with Rachel brings out her best. That has made me a Rachel fan.

When this season is over, I believe that Rachel will be seen as much more likeable than she ever was before....and she owes that to the bond she has created with Jordan.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #302 on: September 04, 2011, 12:06:53 AM »
I really hope Kaila leaves this week. I cant take her anymore. She interrupts everyone when they try and talk. She thinks that what she says is more important than what anyone else says. She has a really bad case of diarrhea of the mouth. How the hell can someone talk that much? Her stories are boing and pointless.

I know and ITA.  Her grovelling to Adam to take her off the block and put J on is only turning Adam further away from doing this.  She should have approached this with more finesse not downright begging.  It puts her at Sheliar's level when she promised R a fake ring!!  :lol3:

And K has the nerve to say Adam will betray her alliance when K voted for Adam to be evicted last week!  I think K is so desperate to win that her strategy has gone down the tubes. 

Offline starlight101

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #303 on: September 04, 2011, 12:09:42 AM »
Kalia, eat something or go to the DR!  Please stop talking!!! :groan:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #304 on: September 04, 2011, 12:11:48 AM »
Without trying to figure out who owes the other the most, I will say I think Rachel deserves the money more than Jordan and I hope they are the final 2.

But there is something else that Jordan has given Rachel this year. Rachel was one of the most disgusting players of this game....maybe not in real life but I know I hated her.

However, where Brendon's relationship with Rachel brings out the worst in her, Jordan's relationship with Rachel brings out her best. That has made me a Rachel fan.

When this season is over, I believe that Rachel will be seen as much more likeable than she ever was before....and she owes that to the bond she has created with Jordan.

VERY WELL SAID Albert!!  So true is the fact that the relationship has benefitted both and I do agree with you that J's sweetness has had a good effect on R.  What makes me think that R is actually a nice person in IRL was Regan's statement that after the show he and Brenchel became good friends and that she really has a good heart.  And if you remember how Regan blasted R the last day, coming from him I am going to believe it.

But between J & R, J doesn't deserve it, other than babysitting R, and being sweet, she has done very little.  Jeff really reprensented them both, and now R is carrying her through.  But you are right, it is mutually beneficial.

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #305 on: September 04, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »

I dont think that Rachel owes Jordan anything, they kept Rachel ONLY BECAUSE THEY NEEDED HER, no other reason!  They had to keep her for the votes, they both said that more than once. So IMO  no she owes them nothing, she (Rachel) has done all the work for Jordan, Jordan does nothing for herself at all, except whine and make sure that Adum isnt going to use the veto or vote Jordan out, it is all about securing her position in the game.
[/quote]

I didn't mean it to knock Rachel.  I have said I am a huge Jordan fan, but I think in the final 2 Rachel deserves it more.  I was just trying to point out they both need each other.  Even if Rachel just needs Jordan for the vote now.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #306 on: September 04, 2011, 12:25:40 AM »
It comes down to this...

the goal is to get to the end and win a majority of the jury votes.

Right now, K/P/A/R/J are the only ones out of the original 14 who have a chance to win....no matter how great any of the other's social game was or how good they were at comps, they did not succeed.

Out of the 5 left, Rachel is the ONLY one who really is a competitor in the challenges..but that isnt all there is to it.

Some people are used to watching physical contests or competitions and wanting the best, the strongest, the most agile to win....those are probably good qualities in sports....and certainly very useful in BB's comps.

However, I would bet ANYONE 100 dollars that Dom would be Adam every time in any challenge but who is still here? Adam!

Negotiating, being charming, KNOWING WHEN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT are just as important in BB as ANY physical quality.

This aint sports...this is Big Brother.

To treat this as some locked down sporting event is to miss quite a bit of what this show is about.

In my opinion.

You're right Albert, because each season has different people, you can't eliminate the human factor. As Jeff said, during JJ's last season he had to campaign hard for Jordan, and a lot of people voted for spiteful reasons. You can't overlook the emotional factor of people... If this were sports, it would be like figure skating, where the judging was not always based on performace...

I also think luck plays a big part in this game, for anyone who has ever played and won. Some people sit back, but not because they were smart, but because they simply CAN'T win competitions based on their lack of talent compared to the other players. Therefore they are UNABLE to make moves...

Other people sit back, and don't make decisions, because they CAN'T as they do not have the power, or the numbers. They are simply percieved as less of a threat. I'm sorry, but to me, that is luck, and shows no form of gameplay, whatsoever!

That said, indeed having luck, can sometimes be better than playing the best game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #307 on: September 04, 2011, 12:45:43 AM »
Seriously, like literally, like OMG...I'm about to blow a gasket over Kalia tonight.  My head hurts. 

I feel your pain Paisley!  :hugs: I was in the same condition listening to her cry and browbeat Adam. What do you suppose Porsche thought? Ugh.. it's even worse listening to her cry in her bed. I feel bad for her but....
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: September 04, 2011, 12:46:41 AM »
Albert, I always appreciate your comments as you have such great insight!  Makes me wonder what you do for a living.  :ty4posting

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #309 on: September 04, 2011, 12:48:53 AM »
I run maternity homes and supported living services for homeless, pregnant women and single mothers with children in NC and SC.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #310 on: September 04, 2011, 12:49:35 AM »
Hit send before i was able to say thanks for the nice comments, Bam Bam.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: September 04, 2011, 12:56:09 AM »
I run maternity homes and supported living services for homeless, pregnant women and single mothers with children in NC and SC.

Thank you.  You rock, Albert! :tup:  :hrt: 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #312 on: September 04, 2011, 12:56:48 AM »
Thanks Paisley...you rock, too!

good night, all!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: September 04, 2011, 12:58:42 AM »

What a wonderful service you are helping to provide Albert!  :<3

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #314 on: September 04, 2011, 01:05:46 AM »
OMG...KALIA IS SOO FREAKIN ANNOYING!!!  B:)  GRRR!!! (:;) :lala :pull this should b Kalia :-X  :res:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: September 04, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »
TL...I caught a snippet of Porsche talking about it, and yeh...you can hear it in her voice she's really annoyed with all of Kalia's theatrical mememememe.  Never does Kalia ever talk about how Porsche fits within her plans or alliances. 

As for Porsche, she just kinda sits there and listens.  She never speaks up...just goes along with the flow of Kalia's thoughts.  Whenever mentions the "Newbie Alliance," she ends her sentence with a question mark, and I can tell she doesn't trust anyone in the house by the way she says it.

It's too bad Dick had to leave so soon.  The Golden Key holders would have been much different players.  Dani wouldn't have played her card too soon and Porsche might have actually played the game instead of acting like she's on summer vacation.  I can't imagine what those first weeks were like for Dani and Porsche with nothing to do.  Dani grew impatient, and Porsche left her fate in the hands of others. 

IMO, the only reason this season became predictable is because Dick had to leave the game.

And as for Dick...I wish him well for his emergency gallbladder surgery. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #316 on: September 04, 2011, 01:23:07 AM »
OMG...KALIA IS SOO FREAKIN ANNOYING!!!  B:)  GRRR!!! (:;) :lala :pull this should b Kalia :-X  :res:

Problem is she'd chew her way through the tape  :groan:  She is way way overboard with her begging for "clemency" from Adam who is sick and tired of her as the rest of us are.  What she seems to forget is that SHE was the only vote to evict Adam; short memory there  :duno:

But back to R who I am now rooting for.  I fear that J will continue on R's coattails and if someone doesn't get rid of her, she will be F2 with R.  And if you break down the jury, J has a lot more supporters than R and I could easily see her taking the $500K which she doesn't deserve as, other than being sweet and having a nice effect on R, she has done nothing else.  It was actually her blind faith in sheliar that ultimately led to Jeff's eviction.

I don't want this season to end with J winning again and R taking second but I fear if J doesn't go this week, this will happen. 

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #317 on: September 04, 2011, 01:24:58 AM »
Kaila is totally laying in bed crying her eyes out right now. I have a feeling that shes a spoiled brat and is used to getting her way and she realizes this week she IS NOT going to get Adam to do what she wants.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #318 on: September 04, 2011, 01:27:51 AM »
I think this season would have gone a completely different way if Dick hadn't left so soon. I don't know if it is predictable just yet, but I certainly never thought we'd have this end.

I didn't know Dick had emergency surgery!

OMG, Kalia got a new box of tissue before going into the DR.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #319 on: September 04, 2011, 01:32:46 AM »
I think this season would have gone a completely different way if Dick hadn't left so soon. I don't know if it is predictable just yet, but I certainly never thought we'd have this end.

I didn't know Dick had emergency surgery!

OMG, Kalia got a new box of tissue before going into the DR.

yes, I believe he tweeted that he was about to have surgery!  There's no question if D had stayed, the season would have played out a lot differently.

What is predictable to me is that if J does not go this week, it will be R & J in F 2 and J has way more supporters in jury than R so J will once again take it.  I don't mind J, she is sweet and all, but R deserves the win the season and it will be just another reality show where the floater lays low and takes the big prize.

What bothered me about J was when she let R do all the hard work for the POV and J dropped so early complaining that she doesn't like pain???  :duno: Who does, but it was a pivotal part of the competition for them and she so easily let R do all the hard work.  R won MY vote then but the jury won't see it that way.

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #320 on: September 04, 2011, 01:38:06 AM »
Wasn't Kalia the one who wanted Dani to be happy for her when they were on the block? Which I thought man this chick has got some balls on her for expecting someone to be happy that they are being voted out over you! So why isn't she out there being happy for Porcha or however you spell her name?( I forgot she exsited till two weeks ago!) She should be out there putting on a smile! I think she is getting exactly what she deserves! She never played her own game. She NEVER shuts up! She has no game when she has to get herself out of corner she painted herself into! Adam should have said listen you voted me out, I don't care who lied to you! You lied to me and went against our deal! It's too late in the game for do overs! There is no more wiping the slate clean! I just hope she goes!!! Thank you for letting me vent!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #321 on: September 04, 2011, 01:55:37 AM »

I dont think that Rachel owes Jordan anything, they kept Rachel ONLY BECAUSE THEY NEEDED HER, no other reason!  They had to keep her for the votes, they both said that more than once. So IMO  no she owes them nothing, she (Rachel) has done all the work for Jordan, Jordan does nothing for herself at all, except whine and make sure that Adum isnt going to use the veto or vote Jordan out, it is all about securing her position in the game.

I didn't mean it to knock Rachel.  I have said I am a huge Jordan fan, but I think in the final 2 Rachel deserves it more.  I was just trying to point out they both need each other.  Even if Rachel just needs Jordan for the vote now.
[/quote]

I completey agree.  Jordon's whining and doing nothing is getting on my nerves, yet I know if R & J are F2, J will take the big money because she has way more supporters in the jury house.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #322 on: September 04, 2011, 02:01:07 AM »
Wasn't Kalia the one who wanted Dani to be happy for her when they were on the block? Which I thought man this chick has got some balls on her for expecting someone to be happy that they are being voted out over you! So why isn't she out there being happy for Porcha or however you spell her name?( I forgot she exsited till two weeks ago!) She should be out there putting on a smile! I think she is getting exactly what she deserves! She never played her own game. She NEVER shuts up! She has no game when she has to get herself out of corner she painted herself into! Adam should have said listen you voted me out, I don't care who lied to you! You lied to me and went against our deal! It's too late in the game for do overs! There is no more wiping the slate clean! I just hope she goes!!! Thank you for letting me vent!

That's what's great about this board - Venting is more than welcome !!! :tup:

Kalia appears so clueless to me - she tells Adam if he doesn't take her off that he will be breaking up the "alliance", YET, SHE voted to evict him last week -  :duno:
Her desperation is making her strategy go downhill a mile a minute.  I am so glad that Sheliar is gone, now K needs to go next  :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: September 04, 2011, 02:39:40 AM »
Albert, I have a great girls bedroom set (twin bed, headboard, desk, dresser, mirror, smaller dresser with bookshelves). I tried donating it to the women's shelter hoping someone who just got back on their feet would take it, but oddly, they don't provide that service??? I would love it if you knew someone who could use it! I'm in Raleigh, NC

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: September 04, 2011, 04:33:39 AM »
Wasn't Kalia the one who wanted Dani to be happy for her when they were on the block? Which I thought man this chick has got some balls on her for expecting someone to be happy that they are being voted out over you!

Etc....

High five!!!  :hoot:  Kalia almost seems incapable of acknowledging her own mistakes or adjusting when circumstances shift or planning ahead with a clear vision of her own personal goals.  She gets knocked off her feet very easily, and then when the chips are down, she runs to everyone she made a deal with during a 1/2 second of some long-winded chatter no one remembers and then holds all their feet to the fire. 

Who has Kalia ever had a solid alliance with?  Who has she ever really trusted in this game, and who has ever trusted her?  Um.............no one.  Heck...she didn't even trust herself while HOH and ended up taking Lawon out (which, interestingly enough, was her goal from almost day one...remember her telling Rachel week one and Jordan week two and Rachel week three that she was willing to go on the block as a pawn in order to get Lawon out?).