Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264184 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #275 on: September 03, 2011, 10:28:15 PM »
The smartest move Adam could make is to take Porshe off and see Jordan nommed and evcted.

I hope he isnt that smart.

If he backstabbed Jorchel (this move would hurt both Rache' and Jordan's chances) he probably would piss off Brendon and Jordeff and would come in 2nd.

If he hurts Jordan like that, I will go to Burbank, enter that house and rip that body hair on his back off with a million waxed pads!   :knuckles:

Texas lady - It will TAKE a million waxed pads to get THAT hair off  :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #276 on: September 03, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
The Fortune teller @BBFortuneteller Just tweeted this ! "Fortunate Followers" U finally found the "key"---> @agrodner22 ... thank U! ***Powering Down*** MAKE IT HAPPEN! EYE hope 2 C U soon!#BB13

:wohoo: we may just get some fun tonight!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #277 on: September 03, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »
The smartest move Adam could make is to take Porshe off and see Jordan nommed and evcted.

I hope he isnt that smart.

If he backstabbed Jorchel (this move would hurt both Rache' and Jordan's chances) he probably would piss off Brendon and Jordeff and would come in 2nd.

The only way that is a good move, is Adam ends up sitting next to Rachel. I think if he sits next to anyone else (having evicted Jordan) he would lose.

Which is really sad... Votes should be based on gameplay if the HG's actually respect the game they are playing. If Adam made that move, and made it final 2, I believe he should win against Kalia or Porsche. He has not done anything so far, but THAT would be a game changer of epic proportion, and timed perfectly.

Though, I am not sure it would be enough for me to vote for him over Rachael in the end.

Oh how I miss the good ol days of BB2, when even those who were played for fools, voted for the person who played the best game in the end.

And I think that is why the last season of Survivor was so good because Boston Rob played a near perfect game in every way (comps and social game) and he FINALLY won.  As opposed to the TWO seasons that Sandra who played a social game but NO comps took the mill twice!!  Even Jeff Probst said Rob's game was perfect.

IMO Rachel is playing the best game so far; she is being nice to everyone and rocks in the comps.  I think she deserves it, but . . . . will Adam take it???

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #278 on: September 03, 2011, 10:35:56 PM »
The Fortune teller @BBFortuneteller Just tweeted this ! "Fortunate Followers" U finally found the "key"---> @agrodner22 ... thank U! ***Powering Down*** MAKE IT HAPPEN! EYE hope 2 C U soon!#BB13

:wohoo: we may just get some fun tonight!

aha!!!  as if Thursday eviction wasn't enough fun . . . . . you mean maybe there's more?

That's what I love about BB; anything can happen.   :tup:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #279 on: September 03, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »
 :waves: Kate Great post from you!!!

"Now del, there are priorities.  Come on, you KNOW she'd reach out for snack on the way out to tide her over"    :lol3:

Ugot  :waves: I swear that FT better not mess up Kalia leavin'  (:;) Thanks for the Tweet!

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #280 on: September 03, 2011, 10:45:22 PM »
I swear I am going to quit BB if next years season isn't better. This season sucked(and thats putting it nicely). Most of the game has been so predictable. The newbies vs Vets didn't work well. Most of the Newbies were to "starstruck" to do anything. They need to cast more dominant players. There were very few strong personalities this season and most of them were Vets. I want to see better competitor's in the house both physically and mentally. I want to see a cast full of people who are going to fight tooth and nail to stay in the game. I really hope that the BB hasn't seen its best days pass by.

Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2011, 10:55:18 PM »
i think the social game that is played by jordan, adam and porshe is just as interesting as those who win the comps and fight so hard.

sometimes subtlety and finesse takes more talent than hanging on a swinging banana or crawling through goo.

in my opinion.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2011, 11:00:28 PM »
i think the social game that is played by jordan, adam and porshe is just as interesting as those who win the comps and fight so hard.

sometimes subtlety and finesse takes more talent than hanging on a swinging banana or crawling through goo.

in my opinion.

I'm with you Albert.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2011, 11:01:21 PM »
And I think that is why the last season of Survivor was so good because Boston Rob played a near perfect game in every way (comps and social game) and he FINALLY won.  As opposed to the TWO seasons that Sandra who played a social game but NO comps took the mill twice!!  Even Jeff Probst said Rob's game was perfect.

IMO Rachel is playing the best game so far; she is being nice to everyone and rocks in the comps.  I think she deserves it, but . . . . will Adam take it???

I agree, I really enjoyed Rob's gameplay, and it was great to see him rewarded for that.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2011, 11:03:35 PM »
 :waves: Albert another awesome post I like how you think!!!

in my opinion

ITA with you..You can count on one hand(Dani's) the bad things said about Jordon ! I think that is why no one wants her really in F2 You can not help but like this young lady! She tries very hard to see a good thing in everyone. She plays an excellent social game  :tup:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2011, 11:12:33 PM »
100% agreed, Albert!!!

The whole reason why I love BB is because I learn so much from the various conversations.  Listening to Jordan during her first season opened my eyes up to how to have a closer relationship with my daughter.  Listening to the serious strategy conversations and watching the strategies evolve helped me build a class-action lawsuit against my former landlord all on my own (talk about a pressure cooker situation with a ton of money involved!).  Those are just two of the numerous things in my real life I can attribute directly to paying close attention to the social game in the BB house.   

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2011, 11:14:19 PM »
Kalia just said she doesn't miss meat. I guess not since I've seen her eat everything with a face come into that kitchen! She is such a hypocrite!!!  :knuckles:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2011, 11:14:47 PM »
Albert.... I agree that they have played an OK social game but I would have liked to see a Better social game from most of them. When i say competitor I don't mean in the competitions. I meant someone who is going to plant seeds and play the whole BB game a little more. Someone who doesn't sleep the whole summer.

PS.  I do love Jordan and would love to see her win it again If rach cant.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:19:37 PM by Libra422 »

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2011, 11:16:22 PM »
I like Jordan however, I do agree with Kate04, that Jordan is really not being that nice to Rachel, especially considering that Rachel has kept her ASS safe, if not for Rachel one or both of them would be gone, Jordan hasn't done a thing, her arms hurt, she's not strong enough, blah blah blah!

I think she is getting ready to dump the redhead, cause she knows that it really isnt likely the jury will give her the money since she already won and she is trying to find someone (Adum) who has done less than her in this game!

When someone is that nice, there is reason to suspect them, she is just too nice (and yes there is such a thing as too nice).

I hope that Rachel wakes up and smells the coffee, sooner rather than later, she reacted to the quip by Jordan to Julie and also she rolled her eyes when Jordan was talking to Kalia and Porshe up in the HOH last week, when she said " I know you don't like/trust Rachel". 

I agree Albert that having a good social game is important however, you also need to win comps, not dominate them but at least win them, Adum finally won a veto, but Jordan again hasn't really won anything it was given to her by Jeff and Brendon.

I do want Rachel to get the whole shebang!! but I would like Adum to be 2nd.  Jordan has won already and has really been a huge floater in this game.  JMO 

:meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2011, 11:16:48 PM »

in my opinion.

What's great about this board is that we can have different perspectives.  I am feeling more admiration for R than ever because that gal really pushes and aches in those comps but she is determined.  J, OTOH, claimed her arms hurt so she dropped early than kind of whined because people will think she can't do anything.

Jordon is likeable but I have a problem with some of the underhanded comments she has been making about R when it is only because of R and her guts to push herself in comps that J is still there.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2011, 11:18:11 PM »

in my opinion.

I agree that the social game is important too, Albert. It should not be overlooked in the final decision, imo. Does it take more talent? I guess that depends on the type of social play we are comparing, to a physical endurance competition. I mean lets be honest, Kalia is good at questions, but ask her what is harder, answering the questions, or moving for more than 60 seconds continously... :lol:

I honestly don't think Jordan has played much of a social game at all. She simply happened to be dating the guy who was considered a bigger threat to win competitions(and thus have power to make moves) so he was obviously going to be the target over her. And, as circumstance would have it now, Rachael is considered to be the bigger competitor in competitions. As sweet and honest as folks feel Jordan is, I have yet to hear, and/or see her do anything in the house this season, except exist.

The same goes for Adam. Although, he did win a veto... He was never a target. Even when he was on the block, he didn't have to fight and work for anything. He simply existed next to bigger perceived threats. What "social" work has he really had to do? Agree with everything everyone says? That's not great gameplay, imo of course... Should he make a move now, that would change things dramatically.

Kalia, has won some comps. Although I consider her first HOH to be a negative mark on her gameplay. Again, just my view. However, socially, she has tried and failed to really do anything by herself. Dani carried her along, as Jordan and Rachael both said today. She has only Dani to hope for a vote from the current evicted HG's, imo. And that being said, I think Dani would vote for Rachael if given the choice today. She(Dani) actually seems to respect the game she played.

Porsche is interesting, I'll agree with that. Her early social game, much like Rachael's, was nothing to brag about. But she has really done well for herself in that regard of late. And she is a good competitor as well. Probably would be my runner up to Rachael at this point, as far as all around game goes.

All respectfully my opinion, of course.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2011, 11:19:33 PM »

What's great about this board is that we can have different perspectives.  I am feeling more admiration for R than ever because that gal really pushes and aches in those comps but she is determined.  J, OTOH, claimed her arms hurt so she dropped early than kind of whined because people will think she can't do anything.

Jordon is likeable but I have a problem with some of the underhanded comments she has been making about R when it is only because of R and her guts to push herself in comps that J is still there.

EXACTLY!! :hrt:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2011, 11:23:23 PM »
I like Jordan however, I do agree with Kate04, that Jordan is really not being that nice to Rachel, especially considering that Rachel has kept her ASS safe, if not for Rachel one or both of them would be gone, Jordan hasn't done a thing, her arms hurt, she's not strong enough, blah blah blah!

I think she is getting ready to dump the redhead, cause she knows that it really isnt likely the jury will give her the money since she already won and she is trying to find someone (Adum) who has done less than her in this game!

When someone is that nice, there is reason to suspect them, she is just too nice (and yes there is such a thing as too nice).

I hope that Rachel wakes up and smells the coffee, sooner rather than later, she reacted to the quip by Jordan to Julie and also she rolled her eyes when Jordan was talking to Kalia and Porshe up in the HOH last week, when she said " I know you don't like/trust Rachel". 

I agree Albert that having a good social game is important however, you also need to win comps, not dominate them but at least win them, Adum finally won a veto, but Jordan again hasn't really won anything it was given to her by Jeff and Brendon.

I do want Rachel to get the whole shebang!! but I would like Adum to be 2nd.  Jordan has won already and has really been a huge floater in this game.  JMO 

:meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow:

Rachel without a doubt deserves to win.  The gal has guts and tenacity which no one else has.

And I am glad that you, too, picked up on Jordon's "little" backstabbing comments about Rachel.  Rachel didn't see it coming and on both occasions was clearly taken aback.  I hope she's doing some analyzing of the game and realizing get Jordon before Jordon gets her because J does NOT deserve another $500 for basically riding coattails the entire summer.  Granted she is sweet, but that is not enough to be declared a 2 time winner.

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2011, 11:47:46 PM »
I don't think it is Jordan being a backstabber - I think with K/P she was just laying it out there in the heat of the moment.  With Julie, that was kind of weird and I picked up on it.  I think Rachel kind of owes Jordan too a little bit because Jordan literally babysat her back when she was being crazy Rachel - I think she would have gone home that week if Jordan and Jeff didn't rally the troops around her.  I would love for Jordan and Rachel to be the final 2.  I think Rachel should win if that is the case, but she might not because she does stupid stuff to shoot herself in the foot like leave not so nice send off videos - it is like she doesn't realize these people are going to vote in the end.  In a way Jordan still has to babysit her by still having to tell her to bite her tongue.  I will admit Rachel has been a lot better about it on her own lately though.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2011, 11:51:05 PM »
Earlier today, Jordan and Rachel were laughing about what Jordan said to Julie.  It's not a big deal to Rachel, because she knows full well how she acted earlier in the game.

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2011, 11:53:49 PM »
I really hope Kaila leaves this week. I cant take her anymore. She interrupts everyone when they try and talk. She thinks that what she says is more important than what anyone else says. She has a really bad case of diarrhea of the mouth. How the hell can someone talk that much? Her stories are boing and pointless.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2011, 11:55:06 PM »
It comes down to this...

the goal is to get to the end and win a majority of the jury votes.

Right now, K/P/A/R/J are the only ones out of the original 14 who have a chance to win....no matter how great any of the other's social game was or how good they were at comps, they did not succeed.

Out of the 5 left, Rachel is the ONLY one who really is a competitor in the challenges..but that isnt all there is to it.

Some people are used to watching physical contests or competitions and wanting the best, the strongest, the most agile to win....those are probably good qualities in sports....and certainly very useful in BB's comps.

However, I would bet ANYONE 100 dollars that Dom would be Adam every time in any challenge but who is still here? Adam!

Negotiating, being charming, KNOWING WHEN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT are just as important in BB as ANY physical quality.

This aint sports...this is Big Brother.

To treat this as some locked down sporting event is to miss quite a bit of what this show is about.

In my opinion.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2011, 11:58:24 PM »
And on a competely different topic, I have actually watched BBAD tonight and it is the first time this season that I watched it from the beginning without fast forwarding through it to just see the more interesting parts.

All I can say is, Kalia sat there for 30 minutes eating non-stop!!

All I could think about was watching some cow chewing her cud.

Elsie the Borden cow HAS NOTHING on Kalia when it comes to grazing with a blank look on her face!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2011, 11:59:51 PM »
I don't think it is Jordan being a backstabber - I think with K/P she was just laying it out there in the heat of the moment.  With Julie, that was kind of weird and I picked up on it.  I think Rachel kind of owes Jordan too a little bit because Jordan literally babysat her back when she was being crazy Rachel - I think she would have gone home that week if Jordan and Jeff didn't rally the troops around her.  I would love for Jordan and Rachel to be the final 2.  I think Rachel should win if that is the case, but she might not because she does stupid stuff to shoot herself in the foot like leave not so nice send off videos - it is like she doesn't realize these people are going to vote in the end.  In a way Jordan still has to babysit her by still having to tell her to bite her tongue.  I will admit Rachel has been a lot better about it on her own lately though.

I dont think that Rachel owes Jordan anything, they kept Rachel ONLY BECAUSE THEY NEEDED HER, no other reason!  They had to keep her for the votes, they both said that more than once. So IMO  no she owes them nothing, she (Rachel) has done all the work for Jordan, Jordan does nothing for herself at all, except whine and make sure that Adum isnt going to use the veto or vote Jordan out, it is all about securing her position in the game.

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2011, 12:03:20 AM »
I swear I am going to quit BB if next years season isn't better. This season sucked(and that's putting it nicely). Most of the game has been so predictable. The newbies vs Vets didn't work well. Most of the Newbies were to "starstruck" to do anything. They need to cast more dominant players. There were very few strong personalities this season and most of them were Vets. I want to see better competitor's in the house both physically and mentally. I want to see a cast full of people who are going to fight tooth and nail to stay in the game. I really hope that the BB hasn't seen its best days pass by.
When I say competitor I don't mean someone who wins a lot. I also don't mean an athlete. I mean someone who plays the game to their fullest(to many ppl throwing comps this year) I stick by my opinion 100 percent. It would be nice to update a more diverse cast.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:18:20 AM by Libra422 »