Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265849 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #250 on: September 03, 2011, 07:23:55 PM »
I TOLD YALL SO!!!! I TOLD YALL SO!!! I TOLD YALL SO!!! I AM SOO DARN FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW...ADAM IS GONNA USE THAT VETO ON PORSCHE AND JORDAN IS OFF TO THE JURY HOUSE, AND RACHEL IS NEXT!!!!  :groan:

Relax Adam is not going to use that veto...it's safe to say see ya later Kalia...bye bye :waves: :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: September 03, 2011, 07:38:28 PM »
good lawdy :groan:..please forgive my typo's...there is aton of them...i am pretty much wiped out, but my body is fighting sleep, hubby is sleeping through the night so that is great!!!! but i aint, and that is not great...my body just will not let itself go to sleep :lol3:...but i can take it...you know that old saying...what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger...gosh i hope that saying is truth...I guess if i was older it might be killing me, but i got my hubby..so i dont care if i am wiped out...you guys i need some thoughts, and prayers..cuz my hubby said once he is better...he is going back to racing motorcycles :'(..oh..no..please no, but i have learned onething in life, you cannot make someone do what they dont want to do, this is going to sound [awful] so i am sorry to you guys before i type it..but i hope my hubby has to walk with a cane for a very long time, its only b/cuz i cant go through this again, and i do not want him to go back to racing, i was a nervous wreck when he raced, now i will be even worse....ok sorry, back to bb....ok, adam will not use that veto [i promise] but i know he wants kalia out..and i think he really wants porsche to win the next hoh, and take out J or R...he knows he cant go agaisnt them...we all have to understand this..some might not like it, but adam, just wants to win bb....so...he knows/thinks he can trust porsche over kalia to help get him there, i think adam as does porsche..wants a F2..together, as we all heard from porsche's hoh time with julie..she said she wants to go to the F2..with a newbie..and she said she wants to go to the end with either shelly [that was before the vote] or Adam..aka=Adum...just typing what those 2 want. :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2011, 07:52:17 PM »
 :waves: Grace..First you know that I'm keeping you and hubby in my thoughts and lotsa prayers..especially you..I know this decision of hubby's has you scared..but you love him enough to let him do what makes him happy..just support each other and hopefully he won't be back too fast..blessings for ya Girlie  :<3

I'm drinking a lil of the Gracie kool aid don't get tooo excited Grace I'm still not rooting for Porsche yet  :lol3: that may be Adum's plan but he has alot of concern for Jordon..he thinks she is a true hearted person and Jeff and him have a strong bond and Jeff said don't hurt my lil girl...soooo if anything Rachel goes b4 Jordon in his plans..ok my mind  :colors

All you lurkers join in these last crazy days we would love to see ya post  :tup:

I'll stand with ya anyday Grace you're my BB RFF Sista'  :hearts: Thanks for the love in your post  :hrt:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #253 on: September 03, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »
adam has been true to jordan thus far but i know farrah is screaming at the top of her lungs,  PLAY THE VETO DUMMY, YOU CANT WIN AGAINST JORDAN!!!!! (:;)
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: September 03, 2011, 08:04:42 PM »
:waves: Grace..First you know that I'm keeping you and hubby in my thoughts and lotsa prayers..especially you..I know this decision of hubby's has you scared..but you love him enough to let him do what makes him happy..just support each other and hopefully he won't be back too fast..blessings for ya Girlie  :<3

I'm drinking a lil of the Gracie kool aid don't get tooo excited Grace I'm still not rooting for Porsche yet  :lol3: that may be Adum's plan but he has alot of concern for Jordon..he thinks she is a true hearted person and Jeff and him have a strong bond and Jeff said don't hurt my lil girl...soooo if anything Rachel goes b4 Jordon in his plans..ok my mind  :colors

All you lurkers join in these last crazy days we would love to see ya post  :tup:

I'll stand with ya anyday Grace you're my BB RFF Sista'  :hearts: Thanks for the love in your post  :hrt:

del...I so  :hrt: you...thanks my bb sista'...so when will the porsche for the win..come from del :lol3:...del is like..WTH..oh hell no.....see we might dis-sgree on hgs in here, but we sure do give others repsect for who they like...thats why I :hrt: RFF...and you are so right, adum is not going to use the veto, no way.....and i too believe he wants rach out before jordon, but if porsche wins hoh this tuesday..you guys do know there is another hoh tuesday...this hoh is short...cuz bb is going to start the 1st of the F3 hoh thursday live....bb has to do this in order for them to stay with their finale date....del ..is right, come on guest, and lukers..come on out, sign up.. and post with us.... :jam:...del thanks for being a sweetheart, you ...just...ROCK!! :yess:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #255 on: September 03, 2011, 08:07:03 PM »
everyone take a look at this on twitter.  I think the FT is waiting for tweets from fans http://twitter.com/#!/BBFortuneTeller

it is very cryptic but I think we need to get involved. anyone have any clues

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2011, 08:09:22 PM »
everyone take a look at this on twitter.  I think the FT is waiting for tweets from fans http://twitter.com/#!/BBFortuneTeller

BBFortuneTellerM. Fortune Teller

"Fortunate Followers"- Y so many wishes and demands? EYE am a Fortune Teller. If U have a wish... find a Genie 2 rub! ;) #BB13

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #257 on: September 03, 2011, 08:10:23 PM »
I'M SORRY, BUT I WONT FEEL AT EASE UNTIL I HEAR ADAM SAY "I HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO USE THE VETO" THEN I WILL B ALL GOOD!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:18:05 PM by brenchel_forever »
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »

yep, in the past i have been going to twitter, for the FT's tweets....i know in the pass ..it was not the real bb FT..is this one from CBS...is it copy-righted from CBS...cuz if it is..you are right we need to go find out what is going on...that FT...has got to have something to do with this game..IDK..let me know if the FT says anything else...or if it is under CBS..thanks abunch :waves:

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »

yep, in the past i have been going to twitter, for the FT's tweets....i know in the pass ..it was not the real bb FT..is this one from CBS...is it copy-righted from CBS...cuz if it is..you are right we need to go find out what is going on...that FT...has got to have something to do with this game..IDK..let me know if the FT says anything else...or if it is under CBS..thanks abunch :waves:

I do not see anywhere that is says cbs, but a few hours ago it said once it was retweeted at the century mark it would do something and then when it hit that mark it moved. not sure if anyone outside bb could hit it that close.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: September 03, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »
I'M SORRY, BUT I WONT FEEL AT EASE UNTIL I HEAR ADAM SAY "I HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO USE THE VETO THEN I WILL B ALL GOOD!!!

do not worry, brenchel...adam is not going to use that veto, yes you might hear him tell porsche or kalia he is, cuz he knows porshce could win hoh next week, thats why you might hear him telling porsche somethings she just wants to hear...but he will not use it, if he does...wow....i will be very very Surpised, i just dont think he will take off porshce knowing jordon will go up, i think adam is wanting porsche to do his dirty work, adam will not do anything by his hand to hurt jordon...dont worry he will not use it :tup:..and on that note Grace must go...but..i will be backkkkkkkkk in the AM :waves:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2011, 09:01:50 PM »
The smartest move Adam could make is to take Porshe off and see Jordan nommed and evcted.

I hope he isnt that smart.

If he backstabbed Jorchel (this move would hurt both Rache' and Jordan's chances) he probably would piss off Brendon and Jordeff and would come in 2nd.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #262 on: September 03, 2011, 09:02:47 PM »
And I made my donation so i want it to say RFF Donor after my name, too...like Grace's!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #263 on: September 03, 2011, 09:06:58 PM »
A teaser twitpic from CBS to be shown on tomorrow night's episode:

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2011, 09:12:04 PM »
BBFortuneTellerM. Fortune Teller

"Fortunate Followers" ONLY 1 person controls this box! Tell her ---> @agrogner22 to TURN ME ON!!! Do U not get it? #BB13 #CBSBigBrother NOW!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #265 on: September 03, 2011, 09:14:21 PM »
And I made my donation so i want it to say RFF Donor after my name, too...like Grace's!

Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks Albert!  :hrt:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #266 on: September 03, 2011, 09:16:40 PM »
The smartest move Adam could make is to take Porshe off and see Jordan nommed and evcted.

If he backstabbed Jorchel (this move would hurt both Rache' and Jordan's chances) he probably would piss off Brendon and Jordeff and would come in 2nd.

If he hurts Jordan like that, I will go to Burbank, enter that house and rip that body hair on his back off with a million waxed pads!   :knuckles:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #267 on: September 03, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »
TexasLady I  :hrt: this quote from you!!

"If he hurts Jordan like that, I will go to Burbank, enter that house and rip that body hair on his back with a million waxed pads!"

And I'll sit on him and hand you those wax pads TL. I truly believe that no way will Adum NOT protect Jordon until he no longer can  :tup:   

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »

The only way that is a good move, is Adam ends up sitting next to Rachel. I think if he sits next to anyone else (having evicted Jordan) he would lose.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #269 on: September 03, 2011, 09:34:49 PM »
Are they doing the POV ceremony tonight?

Monday is Labor Day and with the next eviction on Wednesday, I am wondering.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »
texaslady    """""If he hurts Jordan like that, I will go to Burbank, enter that house and rip that body hair on his back off with a million waxed pads! """"
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  made my night!!!!

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2011, 10:14:16 PM »

The only way that is a good move, is Adam ends up sitting next to Rachel. I think if he sits next to anyone else (having evicted Jordan) he would lose.

Which is really sad... Votes should be based on gameplay if the HG's actually respect the game they are playing. If Adam made that move, and made it final 2, I believe he should win against Kalia or Porsche. He has not done anything so far, but THAT would be a game changer of epic proportion, and timed perfectly.

Though, I am not sure it would be enough for me to vote for him over Rachael in the end.

Oh how I miss the good ol days of BB2, when even those who were played for fools, voted for the person who played the best game in the end.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #272 on: September 03, 2011, 10:17:22 PM »
OK here i go venting...
since Kalia said someone better not try to grab something out of her hand, or a philly fight (i guess that's what that meant)  will ensue.......i hope this VETO blasts her out the door and into next week... lol :yess:

I never want to see another HG ever get assaulted by a HG... but if Kalia lost her cool and whacked someone she would be walked out that door so fast she wouldn't even be able to grab a snack to go out the door with..Oh please OTEV just for that reason do not let her win VETO

Now del, there are priorities.  Come on, you KNOW she'd reach out for snack on the way out to tide her over  :lol3:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #273 on: September 03, 2011, 10:18:18 PM »

If he hurts Jordan like that, I will go to Burbank, enter that house and rip that body hair on his back off with a million waxed pads!   :knuckles:

Nah, we just need a banner that says "Tori  :hrt: Jordan"

That should do it  :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #274 on: September 03, 2011, 10:23:00 PM »
Jordan returns to PR and tells Adam she's worried about getting screwed over, he tells her she's not. He is with her and Rachel. Adam telling her how he studied the pictures. She leaves again.

:duno: I notice that it is  Jordon that keeps referencing this to Adam....never is it a Rachel and I are worried....makes me wonder if Jordon wouldn't hang Rachel out to dry when Rachel has done nothing but saved her butt.

Unbelievable - I noticed something to about J that makes me wonder if she wouldn't throw her under first chance.  She seems to not so subltly say pretty negative things about R when there is a group around ie when they were in P's HOH room she approached the talk with I know you think R is a liar (not necessary to say when R was helping her)  and when Julie asked J what it is like being R's partner, instead of being kind especially since R saved her hide, J said well R is a handful but never a dull moment or something like that.

I do not see her saying complimentary things about R to others and a red flag is going up.  R better get the stars out of her eyes about J cause she could be backstabbed, I fear and J has been riding the coattails of Jeff and R for most of the season.  Don't get me wrong, J is sweet, but not THAT sweet!!