Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264249 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2011, 04:08:38 PM »
you see if kalia wins pov, adam goes up, and porsche goes home, it could be a 1-1 tie, and i know rach wants porsche over adam but ..oh i dont trust it...thats why, porsche wins pov..it a tie 1-1..rach breaks it and sends kalia to jury so,,,,,,

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Grace----What makes you like Porsche so much? Did I miss something? :duno:

hi ya! :waves:..you know, its not that i really like her, its more that i want kalia to go, therefore if porsche wins pov..i know kalia for sure will go, cuz adam will stay for sure...thats why..not that she is my fav....i really dont have one this year..so i am kinda playing each week what is best for a player, all i know is i want kalia to go, and i want porsche to be safe..but i have said...that i think rach..if she makes it to F2...she should win bb..i hope thats helps you some..with my thinking :tup:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »
you see if kalia wins pov, adam goes up, and porsche goes home, it could be a 1-1 tie, and i know rach wants porsche over adam but ..oh i dont trust it...thats why, porsche wins pov..it a tie 1-1..rach breaks it and sends kalia to jury so,,,,,,

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks! I get it now. :waves:

Hi Grace----What makes you like Porsche so much? Did I miss something? :duno:

hi ya! :waves:..you know, its not that i really like her, its more that i want kalia to go, therefore if porsche wins pov..i know kalia for sure will go, cuz adam will stay for sure...thats why..not that she is my fav....i really dont have one this year..so i am kinda playing each week what is best for a player, all i know is i want kalia to go, and i want porsche to be safe..but i have said...that i think rach..if she makes it to F2...she should win bb..i hope thats helps you some..with my thinking :tup:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »
Grace, your post regarding chipping in made me think!

I have come here for years and never given a dollar.

I dont know where the PayPal button is but if someone tells me, I will change that right now!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2011, 04:20:32 PM »
BBfortune teller tweeted this riddle 16 hrs ago...

---> (TWT + is = re + TWT +ee) Where is it? What is it? Is this it? Go find it! ;) #SuperPass #BB13 #CBSBigBrother #Showtime #BigBrother

this is my GUESS:(thanks to Kitkat & Hubby)@BBFortuneTeller "twist ='s retweet. so we have to go back and look at ur retweets. Eye think that's it! #BB13 #CBS "century mark ='s ur 100th tweet or retweet??

Also today production said SHE SAID  2x's but the HG's didnt pay it any mind cuz they were too caught up with worrying about the POV
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2011, 04:21:30 PM »

I dont know where the PayPal button is but if someone tells me, I will change that right now!

hi ya! Albert..it is right at the top...its says chip in..just hit it..and you are there, it is sooooooooooo safe i have used paypal for alot of things over the years..way to go Albert....i like..like you :hrt:..plus you make me laugh soooooooooooo much you are way to funny.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »

hi ya! Albert..it is right at the top...its says chip in..just hit it..and you are there, it is sooooooooooo safe i have used paypal for alot of things over the years..way to go Albert....i like..like you :hrt:..plus you make me laugh soooooooooooo much you are way to funny.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2011, 04:24:09 PM »
BBfortune teller tweeted this riddle 16 hrs ago...

---> (TWT + is = re + TWT +ee) Where is it? What is it? Is this it? Go find it! ;) #SuperPass #BB13 #CBSBigBrother #Showtime #BigBrother

this is my GUESS:(thanks to Kitkat & Hubby)@BBFortuneTeller "twist ='s retweet. so we have to go back and look at ur retweets. Eye think that's it! #BB13 #CBS "century mark ='s ur 100th tweet or retweet??

Also today production said SHE SAID  2x's but the HG's didnt pay it any mind cuz they were too caught up with worrying about the POV

by...george..i think you got it..ugot...yep, thats it :jam:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2011, 04:27:24 PM »
its not a link...if it is, the link isnt working.

can someone send me a link?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2011, 04:27:46 PM »
oops i did a double post :colors so sorry.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
its not a link...if it is, the link isnt working.

can someone send me a link?

texaslady or peaches or ugot, or rob..can you help our buddy Albert out.....thank you :hrt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2011, 04:30:18 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, Shelly evicted 2-1
Week 9: Rachel, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Adam wins veto, to be continued...

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2011, 04:31:24 PM »
oops i did a double post :colors so sorry.

my "Thank You" post to Grace happened to be flukey too. it's like embedd in the quote part. But it'it didn't get lost.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2011, 04:31:40 PM »
Ok i was able to get into chip in but is there a way to give directly to the site through paypal without signing up for chip in?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2011, 04:32:53 PM »
OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh adam won pov...say it aint sooooooooooooooooo..oh well its ok...kaila is going home...she better :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2011, 04:36:17 PM »
Ok i was able to get into chip in but is there a way to give directly to the site through paypal without signing up for chip in?

albert all you do is make a account, put your info and what you want to give, and it a box it will say...message you want to give to the sub...which will be RFF...just put your user name there, and they will know it was u...if you cant find that...let them RFF know and they will know it was u by your e-mail adress...hope that helps..can you believe ADAM won POV :groan:..oh well its ok he will not use it, and kalia will go. i hope.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2011, 04:41:04 PM »
Texas Lady, please tell me how to give the money directly to you guys...I do not have a paypal account myself....i just want to click paypal and give you 25 bucks (it isnt a lot but anyway).

thanks grace for putting this in my mind.

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »

Kalia: They didn't fit, they were so tight.

Go Figure B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: September 03, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »
Texas Lady, please tell me how to give the money directly to you guys...I do not have a paypal account myself....i just want to click paypal and give you 25 bucks (it isnt a lot but anyway).

Albert i got to finish dinner for my hubby, i know if you dont have a paypal account..all you do is follow the inst...it is fast, and most imporant it is safe..it doesnt take but 2 mintues, and Albert..dont worry adam is NOT going to use that veto...noms will stay the same..but i do think jordon wants porsche gone over kalia, but adam, wants porsche to stay, and i think rach does to, so it could be a 1-1 and rach will send kalia out the door, so dont worry about it...R/J are still very much in this game

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2011, 05:11:58 PM »
well color me amazed that Adam didn't let the girls battle over the veto and went for the win.  If he leaves the noms the same-- he is pretty much telling Kali -- bye bye --and taking a stand.  So could see a A & P vs J& R?  I don't know if its better getting out K or P -- but I think I'd vote out K too.  She's been bugging me lately like she's entitled to the win. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2011, 05:27:05 PM »
Oh Sweet OTEV why Adum  :groan: Just reading updates I hope that he does not use the veto..Kalia is toast I hope!!

Adum is not as sneaky as Shelly was or as brutal I think we all can agree on that. I also believe has too much respect for Farah to hand over her necklace to Jordon for a lie. If he gave her that necklace it meant something..so we will see  :iok

So it will be a few days of watching Kalia beg beg beg then meltdown meltdown meltdown. I think Porsche realizes she is safe. Adum doesn't use the veto..she is wayyyy closer to Adum then Kalia. If Porsche is smart she just shuts up and watches Kalia combust  :lol3:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2011, 05:32:34 PM »
I TOLD YALL SO!!!! I TOLD YALL SO!!! I TOLD YALL SO!!! I AM SOO DARN FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW...ADAM IS GONNA USE THAT VETO ON PORSCHE AND JORDAN IS OFF TO THE JURY HOUSE, AND RACHEL IS NEXT!!!!  :groan:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2011, 05:42:35 PM »
I TOLD YALL SO!!!! I TOLD YALL SO!!! I TOLD YALL SO!!! I AM SOO DARN FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW...ADAM IS GONNA USE THAT VETO ON PORSCHE AND JORDAN IS OFF TO THE JURY HOUSE, AND RACHEL IS NEXT!!!!  :groan:

no he wont... i promise he will not use it...kalia will go, i promise..dont worry..there is no way adam uses the veto [trust me] :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2011, 05:46:02 PM »

How sweet of you Albert! It helps so so much! I'll help you with this via PM.  :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #248 on: September 03, 2011, 07:05:23 PM »
The more I think about this the more I think Adum will not use  the Veto. He is pissed at Kalia for the fake F2 deal and the vote. She can use the "they told me the were keeping Shelly" but we all know they could have walked in there the last second and voted to keep Sheliar(ok wasn't but they sure looked scared if they were doing the right thing) so Adum would have been out..So Kalia dug her own grave doing the going with the house thing. he is game savvy..he knows that Porsche stays if he doesn't use it and I think Porsche knows too that Kalia has po'd to may peeps. Remember Jordon's promise was "I won't put you up"  never I won't vote you out.

Please do the POV tonight my nerves can't take the wait  :colors plus it will be fun watching P/K  throwing each other under the bus ..Kalia is not going quietly  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2011, 07:13:39 PM »
The more I think about this the more I think Adum will not use  the Veto. He is pissed at Kalia for the fake F2 deal and the vote. She can use the "they told me the were keeping Shelly" but we all know they could have walked in there the last second and voted to keep Sheliar(ok wasn't but they sure looked scared if they were doing the right thing) so Adum would have been out..So Kalia dug her own grave doing the going with the house thing. he is game savvy..he knows that Porsche stays if he doesn't use it and I think Porsche knows too that Kalia has po'd to may peeps. Remember Jordon's promise was "I won't put you up"  never I won't vote you out.

Please do the POV tonight my nerves can't take the wait  :colors plus it will be fun watching P/K  throwing each other under the bus ..Kalia is not going quietly  :lol3:

del :hugs: you are sooooooooooooo right adum is not going to use that veto..it will not happen, and the veto cem has got to be soon, as we all know bb is doing a tape veto comp, and a [eviction] tuesday night...they have to ..to stay on their ending date for the finlae....kalia is going to the jury...thats a fact...not unless she can really do some game, but she cant..rach wants her out as does adum....if its a 1-1 tie rach will send kalia out.....then let the games began....del ..did you read the post i responded to you, about you giving me a pity sad go porsche, read it...you will love it!!!! :<3