Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264244 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
OK here i go venting...
since Kalia said someone better not try to grab something out of her hand, or a philly fight (i guess that's what that meant)  will ensue.......i hope this VETO blasts her out the door and into next week... lol :yess:

its A OK...and i understand...you go girl...vent..rant...its ..bb it will make us a freaking crazy person..but dont we love it :yess:

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2011, 03:16:24 PM »
see this is a great example of people who love this game, but still can have respect for each other, and have aton of fun with bb...take Me, and my Sist'a Del :<3....we  :hrt: each other, but we dont agree on aton of things...but by God...nothing..i mean nothing is going to come between me, and my del...well maybe my calvin jeans, but...nothing else. :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2011, 03:23:09 PM »
Come on Jordon and Rachel you can do it  :cheer:
Come on Jordon and Rachel put your body's into it  :cheer:
Come on Jordon and Rachel put your minds into it :cheer:
Gooooooooooo Jordon :cheer:
Gooooooooooo Rachel :cheer:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2011, 03:25:23 PM »
may i say something from the bottom of my heart..lol...no really please every guest sign up, and post with us...you can love us or hate us....we are ok, you can love who you want, and we will even gives you a good luck..come on...join the fun....cuz Grace really needs to post..with everyone :keeta:..this is a GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! when i see a really great post, i will say Best.Post.Today....BUT, i will ALWAYS say RFF..is

The. Best .Site. Ever :hearts:

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oh, my, i almost said win hoh, today :lol3:..that would really messup my vibes...but Grace's vibes..today..i just dont know...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »
Come on Jordon and Rachel you can do it
Come on Jordon and Rachel put your body's into it 
Come on Jordon and Rachel put your minds into it
Gooooooooooo Jordon
Gooooooooooo Rachel

you go!!!!! Kelsey..with your good, bad self :hearts:..ok my turn

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2011, 03:29:29 PM »
may i say something from the bottom of my heart..lol...no really please every guest sign up, and post with us...you can love us or hate us....we are ok, you can love who you want, and we will even gives you a good luck..come on...join the fun....cuz Grace really needs to post..with everyone :keeta:..this is a GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! when i see a really great post, i will say Best.Post.Today....BUT, i will ALWAYS say RFF..is

The. Best .Site. Ever :hearts:

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oh, my, i almost said win hoh, today :lol3:..that would really messup my vibes...but Grace's vibes..today..i just dont know...
Grace is so right guest sign up lets have some fun share the love :hearts:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »
OK here i go venting...
since Kalia said someone better not try to grab something out of her hand, or a philly fight (i guess that's what that meant)  will ensue.......i hope this VETO blasts her out the door and into next week... lol :yess:

I never want to see another HG ever get assaulted by a HG... but if Kalia lost her cool and whacked someone she would be walked out that door so fast she wouldn't even be able to grab a snack to go out the door with..Oh please OTEV just for that reason do not let her win VETO

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2011, 03:31:59 PM »
GO JORDAN AND RACHEL!!!  :hearts:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2011, 03:33:47 PM »
 Kalia leave already dont pass go and dont fall asleep on your way out the door  :lol3:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »
GO JORDAN AND RACHEL!!!  :hearts:
:yess: Peace we know who we want to WIN POV  :yess:
Come on Jordon and Rachel you can do it 
Come on Jordon and Rachel put your body's into it 
Come on Jordon and Rachel put your minds into it
Gooooooooooo Jordon
Gooooooooooo Rachel

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2011, 03:36:57 PM »
OK here i go venting...

I never want to see another HG ever get assaulted by a HG... but if Kalia lost her cool and whacked someone she would be walked out that door so fast she wouldn't even be able to grab a snack to go out the door with..Oh please OTEV just for that reason do not let her win VETO

oh if kalia, hits a hg..trust me, bb will place her out that door, thats a big no no in bb...kalia needs to go, but porsche needs to stay, so you know what is coming...del....can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it.....cuz it's to high to get over, to low to get under, your stuck in the middle, and the pain is Thunder..............lets do it!!!!!!

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2011, 03:40:04 PM »
everyone get those vibes...a going...Grace is lovin it!!!!!!! :hearts:

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>

she's a very freaky girl, the kind you dont take home to moma, she will never let your spirits out, she's a super freak, super freak, she's super freaky...chours comes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »
OK here i go venting...

oh if kalia, hits a hg..trust me, bb will place her out that door, thats a big no no in bb...kalia needs to go, but porsche needs to stay, so you know what is coming...del....can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it.....cuz it's to high to get over, to low to get under, your stuck in the middle, and the pain is Thunder..............lets do it!!!!!!

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>

I want kalia to go  but i dont want kalia or porsche to win POV I dont want to see jordon put on the block I really really want to see kilia go already as for kalia hitting someone she would fall a sleep before she could swing   :lol3:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:50:16 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: September 03, 2011, 03:45:25 PM »
I would like to see  Jordon Rachel Adam and  Porsche in the final 4  :wohoo:
We still have trivia on live feeds

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: September 03, 2011, 03:46:01 PM »
bad girls...talken about those bad girls...toot..toot....hay...beep..beep...

this is your last dance, last chance for vibes, its your last chance for good vibes tonight, i need you, to post to me, to be beside me, to tell me..when i am bad i'm so so so bad...so last chance..last chance for ..vibessssssssssssssss

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: September 03, 2011, 03:48:55 PM »
jordon will not go up, the only way jordon would go up is if adam won pov, and used it...and you know he would not do that............sooooooooooooooooo..bye..bye....kalia...and

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: September 03, 2011, 03:53:11 PM »
Ya grace but i would hate to see adam have to put up with the 4 girls if he won POV
Nice chating with you grace i got to go have fun all  :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: September 03, 2011, 03:53:20 PM »
you see if kalia wins pov, adam goes up, and porsche goes home, it could be a 1-1 tie, and i know rach wants porsche over adam but ..oh i dont trust it...thats why, porsche wins pov..it a tie 1-1..rach breaks it and sends kalia to jury so,,,,,,

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: September 03, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »
Ya grace but i would hate to see adam have to put up with the 4 girls if he won POV
Nice chating with you grace i got to go have fun all  :waves:

you have a wonderful day..and good luck to your fav/s :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2011, 03:57:14 PM »
ok..who's Next :lol3:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: September 03, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »
you see if kalia wins pov, adam goes up, and porsche goes home, it could be a 1-1 tie, and i know rach wants porsche over adam but ..oh i dont trust it...thats why, porsche wins pov..it a tie 1-1..rach breaks it and sends kalia to jury so,,,,,,

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>

If Jordon or Rachel win the POV then Kalia goes home for sure   :yess:  oh please BB  :lol3:

Ok i got to go now  :waves:

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #221 on: September 03, 2011, 03:59:28 PM »

Hi Grace----What makes you like Porsche so much? Did I miss something? :duno:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: September 03, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
 let's see Kalia is guilty of talking your ear off...that should count for something to put her out! :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: September 03, 2011, 04:04:18 PM »
i dont want anyone to feel like they have to do anything, gosh RFF is a great site..but wouldnt it be great if everyone could put in a dollar or 2 to help this site keep going, i dont know about you guys, but i have watched bb from day one..season one...and RFF..has the best mods, and updaters..i tell ya!!! they dont sleep...i have seen other sites stop there live feed updates like at 11 bb time..not RFF..they keep going, and going...all night, its like they got the 1st, 2nd, 3rd,and even the 4th shift.....as for me...i going to go hit that donation button right now..it doesnt matter who i want to win, or who wins...we bb fans, are like no other, we love our bb..and we know it better then most HGS...never....but i just want RFF to know...they are the BEST....and they keep this going 24/7...so , once again, a big thank you, and Rob...be looking for some money coming your way..cuz i do not want this site to NEVER go down..i wouldnt know what to do with myself...i got the feeds...but it is even better when you got RFF :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: September 03, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »
let's see Kalia is guilty of talking your ear off...that should count for something to put her out! :lol3:

oh. kalia MUST GO!!!! you got that right :yess: