Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264248 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2011, 10:38:33 AM »
I say Jordan is the GAME TALKER and  Rachel is the GAMER and they make an wonderful duo!!

That's a great way to put it, Ugot!  No one ever gives Jordan any credit for her excellent social skills in the game.  And I love Rachel and Jordan together as a team.  Who would have ever thought those two would pair up so well?  I think the key is that they built a real friendship in the house simply by being there for each other on a personal level.  Both ladies were so good to each other after their guys left the house. 

PS...sorry for the delay in replying...Comcast did a major two-day upgrade, so I've been offline and just now catching up.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2011, 10:41:35 AM »
Thanks Paisley!! :kuss:

I say Jordan is the GAME TALKER and  Rachel is the GAMER and they make an wonderful duo!!

That's a great way to put it, Ugot!  No one ever gives Jordan any credit for her excellent social skills in the game.  And I love Rachel and Jordan together as a team.  Who would have ever thought those two would pair up so well?  I think the key is that they built a real friendship in the house simply by being there for each other on a personal level.  Both ladies were so good to each other after their guys left the house. 

PS...sorry for the delay in replying...Comcast did a major two-day upgrade, so I've been offline and just now catching up.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2011, 10:44:09 AM »
Grace's points about Adam not winning POV and not using it if he does, are exactly right!

Adam has thrown some comps but not the last few...he really tried during those last comps and came up short.

I disagree, however, with those that posters who equate "big game moves" with drama and backstabbing...some people enjoy the show for the nastiness, cat fights, backstabbing...thats all fine, well and good....but dont think those tactics are the only way to play this game OR that they are even the BEST way of playing this game....they are not.

The last winners of BB have been Hayden and Jordan.....arguably nice guys who made their alliances and stuck with them.

Aynway, in my opinion, the best approach to win this game is to win challenges when it is important to, keep the target off your back when you can, and deal honestly with the other HG's who will be the people in the jury voting for you to win.....IF YOU GET THAT FAR.

oh Albert, i am sorry, dont get me wrong, it's not the catty, or hateful, or nasty stuff in the game, i meant to say, if Adam did win veto, and he did take porsche off the block, that it would cuz a big mixup in the game, so i just wanted to get that strainght i dont want them to flip as in acting like fools,. i was just saying it would be a big game move, and the house would be flipping out, but if adam wins, he will NOT use that pov..no way :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2011, 10:48:24 AM »

hi ya :waves: but did you hear jordon tell rach last night, jordon said, i dont know anyone in this house, i just talked game with jeff, shelly, and really now you, she went on to say, i know i cant win the last hoh cuz i know nothing about these hgs,,,so jordon had a social game to just a point, she didnt widen it alot, again JMO..and also jordon's opinion, cuz she even told rach the samething i just posted.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2011, 11:03:18 AM »
ok, i got to run, and go get some medical supplies for hubby, i might not be back in time for pov, but i want porsche to win the veto, adam will go up, it will be a 1-1 vote and rach will send kalia out...hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe, she will, ..no she will, so before i go, yep, you got it right, and Grace's power is weak today, I am like Aunt Clara on Be-withched :lol3: at this moment but as Aunt CLara would say...lets give this a try :lol3:

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

on a sidenote WTH, why does bb keep bringing Jesse back every season [enough (:;)] what did Jesse do, sign a 50 year contract with bb to come back in a monkey suit, or in pandora's box, wow...enough with Jesse... please :knuckles:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2011, 11:15:20 AM »
OK here we go  :lol3: Grace my BB RFF Sista ya know I  :hrt: I even agree with ya  :lol3: sometimes  :js:

I do think that R/J are a great duo. Rachel's social game(she usually pisses someone off in a conversation) is not as well played as Jordon(every hg has always said J has a true honest heart) and we all know Jordon's game playing (comps) are not winning.. but these 2 together is a winning combo.

I do think Rachel should win :tup: I do not think Adum would use the veto if he won it..he knows what votes are sittin' in the jury house or could be and that alone will keep him him from using it. So the upcoming POV is really a big game point.. I do hope R/J win the veto if not Porsche so she saves herself that Kalia goes..Please OTEV make her go away  :groan:

I just want to say I  :hearts: the posting this year. I've really been active this year in this discussion and it's because of all of you and the fun we share!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »
ok, i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :lol3:, good, i only had to get some bandage tape, cuz hubby didnt know that Grace took a HUGE box of dressings from the hospital...[afterall we paid for it, i mean our insurance cost so much] and the nurse said i could take it, thought hubby needed somemore things...but just tape, update he is doing great, but i got very upset, cuz when we went to the doctor last weds, they took his staples on a cut that is alot 3 feet long, all down the side of his hip, and leg, well he just thought he was all cured, and healed, and drove the damn car, and went to lunch with a friend of his, came home, had a low fever, and was in pain, i made him put that stupid hospital grown on [again] and told him he can only get up to walk around in the house....ok, now, and he is listening to me..cuz he knows i will freak out if anything happens to him, can i please tell a story about him, that will make you LYAO..meaning make you laugh your A** off, ..ok, i was in in the bedroom, fixing it up better for him, well i heard a big yell, and i heard a big drop!!!!! i ran in the living room, my hubby was on all 4 and running fast!!!!! like a doggie, and he looked back at me, and said kill it, kill it, i said what happen are you ok, he said, i was trying to kill a bee, and its after me ..kill it, kill it, and he was on all 4's crawling and looking back saying kill it, honey kill it :lol3:..poor guy, cuz i was about on the floor with him, yelling kill it, cuz the bee Scared me to, i am Scared of a butterfly :lol3:..but all is well, i killed the bee, and hubby is all happy...I wanted to add to what my Sist'a...Del had to say :hrt: you del :<3..i too had aton of fun posting this season, so many came out and posted this year, i hope more do, to all the guest, and lurkings...please sign up, we respect everyone, as you can see Grace hasnt agreed with anyone this year :lol3:...but we all posted in respect, and fun, and even we knew how to take a joke about ourselves, I also wanted to say to ALL the Mods the updaters, you guys are the BEST!!!!!..i have been to alot of site..but no one updates like the wonderful people at RFF..i mean these people work 24/7..so a BIG THANK YOU..from Grace :<3..oh and before i forget..here we go!!!!

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:37:30 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2011, 12:30:51 PM »
The only thing that Rachel and Jordan have to worry about is Adam WINNING and USING the veto.

This is possible but no likely.

Rachel, Porshe, Jordan, Kalia are all more likely to win the veto than Adam is, whatever the comp is.

Adam MIGHT could beat Kalia in some kinds physical comp, but even then I dont think so given what Kalia has at stake.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »
dont worry Albert, even if adum wins the pov, he aint going to use, can you picture adum standing up, and saying i am using the veto on porchse...now rach name your re-placment, knowing the only one rach can put up is jordon...no way, adum will not make a move like that, now i would love that move as it will make this last week of bb fun...but it isnt going to happen, so you guys dont worry about that, if porsche wins [i hope so] adum will go up, and it might be a 1-1 vote with rach breaking the tie and sending kalia out the door, now if kalia wins pov..hmmmmm...i know rach wants porsche in this game, if its a 1-1 vote rach just might send adum home........so i would like porsche to win, to make this house alittle more fun, and see what goes down from there, but the only way jordon goes up, is if adum won, and uses it, and that is not going to happen JMO.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2011, 12:51:32 PM »
I agree, Grace.

I would be shocked if Adam wins POV.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2011, 01:12:40 PM »
I agree, Grace.

I would be shocked if Adam wins POV.

I dont mean to sound mean about adam, but the pov would have to be a bacon eating contest, and good lawd, if we see that for the pov then we know bb wants adam to win the veto....the smoking is what is hurting adam he cant keep up, those girls are faster then he is, i do not know if adam has thrown a comp, for someone to know all that is bb, wow, he cant even win a Q & A comp....IDK....but i know for a fact he is not throwing the phylical comps, or the endurance comps, cuz he smokes to much, and has alittle wieght on him, and i dont think there is anything wrong with having some weight on you, it just holds him back from winning in those kind of comps, cuz rach, porsche, and  jordon are wayyyyyyyyyyy faster then adam..when shelly was there boy adam and her smoked like the goverment was fixing to ban all smoking anywhere, and they were getting all they could in, now i do know smoking is banned in alot of places, but the goverment will never ban it altogether, cuz when they got to raise taxes..they use cigs, and alcohol...to tax..big time, cuz they know smokers will pay 20 dollars for a pack, i have nothing agaisnt people who smoke, it is there right, i believe in all rights...they are old enough to know the risk.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2011, 01:42:14 PM »
The only thing that Rachel and Jordan have to worry about is Adam WINNING and USING the veto.

Rachel, Porshe, Jordan, Kalia are all more likely to win the veto than Adam is, whatever the comp is.

Adam MIGHT could beat Kalia in some kinds physical comp, but even then I dont think so given what Kalia has at stake.

i just don't think Adam will go all out to win this veto.  If he did -- he has problems on both sides here.  Even if K or P win it -- he goes up -- but definitely not out.  That's the gamble is takes this week and I think the bigger gamble is him having to choice a side.  It he goes with p & k -- there goes his jury votes.  So if I was Adam -- I'd probably gamble on not winning this veto and J & R keeping him safe again.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2011, 02:29:20 PM »

hi ya :waves: i agree..but onething i know..adam cant win bb...not agaisnt anyone in that house, the VETS...wont give it to him cuz they know he is driftwood, he didnt even float, he did nothing, and the vets wont want to look like they arent players...atlease say porsche went with adam to F2...porsche would win, i think even kalia would win over adam, jeff gave him the only veto he won..jeff looked at adam said do you want it,[the cornbag toss comp] adam said yes..and jeff gave it to him...knowing brendon would go up....and out..i wonder if rach is really thinking about that.....that pov to adam....put bren out the door...adam and shelly were on the block, jeff gave adam the veto, bren got put up, and they voted to keep shelly.
i just don't think Adam will go all out to win this veto.  If he did -- he has problems on both sides here.  Even if K or P win it -- he goes up -- but definitely not out.  That's the gamble is takes this week and I think the bigger gamble is him having to choice a side.  It he goes with p & k -- there goes his jury votes.  So if I was Adam -- I'd probably gamble on not winning this veto and J & R keeping him safe again.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »
oops i am sorry i posted in the middle of your post..i did not mean to do that :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »
ok lets go, i know Grace is posting to myself, but its ok, cuz i am getting log cabin fever, cuz i cant leave my house for more then one hour aday, so please, dont think i am a crazy person, cuz i iant..well maybe i am just alittle, ask [del] she knows :lol3:..anyway its pov time, and i am sooooooooooooo sorry for what i am about to do, but my powers are weak today..but i am going to try anyway..

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>

i'm thinking of good vibrations...hey , hey, hey, good vibrations :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2011, 02:45:37 PM »
Grace! LOL  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »
this pov has got to OTEV..i mean ..it has to be.....

GO>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kalia is the one that must go anyway, soooooooooooooooooooooo

GO>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »
Grace! LOL  :lol:

TL.. I  :hrt: u :<3..ok lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, in the JUNGLE!!!!!!

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »
Grace, I swear you rock my world :iok...........a little bit zany, but perfectly normal (at least in my world)

You are great entertainment I swear!   :lol3: :lol3:

Keep it going sista!  sending you some loving from the Great White North  :hrt:

:yess:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2011, 02:53:39 PM »
If any of the newbies had any chance of winning any comps, humm thats not happening but....adam could win veto take porche off the block and jordo is only one left to go up. newbies have votes so bye bye jordo. (they have to realize with jury votes they cannot beat her, sweet as she may be.) Rachal cant play next hoh so boot her next. f3 newbies!!! :hearts:  umm and then i woke up from the dream.. :lol3:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »
Grace is here for anyone that feels the need to vent, rant, cruse someone out [please just dont let it be me] but i am here for all your venting needs...and while we are doing that

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>

so i guess this pov ..might take sometime :keeta:..have a drink on Grace.

see i will let you vent, and even buy you afew drinks!!!! :hrt:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:57:54 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2011, 02:56:53 PM »
If any of the newbies had any chance of winning any comps, humm thats not happening but....adam could win veto take porche off the block and jordo is only one left to go up. newbies have votes so bye bye jordo. (they have to realize with jury votes they cannot beat her, sweet as she may be.) Rachal cant play next hoh so boot her next. f3 newbies!!! :hearts:  umm and then i woke up from the dream.. :lol3:

that would be a great game move...but if adam won pov...he aint going to do it, he aint got the u no what to make a move like that..but oh that would be soooooooooooooooooooo much fun, if it did happen :hearts: :hearts:

i promise i aint EVil i promise its just a game move :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2011, 03:00:50 PM »
OK here i go venting...
since Kalia said someone better not try to grab something out of her hand, or a philly fight (i guess that's what that meant)  will ensue.......i hope this VETO blasts her out the door and into next week... lol :yess:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2011, 03:01:05 PM »
 :waves: Grace..here's some  :hrt: because if R/J can't/don't win that VETO then I doooo hope Porsche wins so she will take herself off..listen I want Kalia outta there I don't care how!! so just for you my Sista'

Go....Porsche.....Win Porsche......Go Porsche..... :lol3:

But don't be expecting this again Girlie!  :lol3: It took all I had to do that ok j/k but ya know what I mean  :iok

Grace these HG's this season have driven all to be a lil  :colors this year..Like Grace says Please BB next season just strangers and leave Jesse out I just can look at him. I swear when they show him on the next show I'm just gonna close my eyes till his voice is long gone. I will be scarred for life if I have to see him in itsy bisty speedo  :ascared

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »
:waves: Grace..here's some  :hrt: because if R/J can't/don't win that VETO then I doooo hope Porsche wins so she will take herself off..listen I want Kalia outta there I don't care how!! so just for you my Sista'

Go....Porsche.....Win Porsche......Go Porsche..... :lol3:

But don't be expecting this again Girlie!  :lol3: It took all I had to do that ok j/k but ya know what I mean  :iok

Grace these HG's this season have driven all to be a lil  :colors this year..Like Grace says Please BB next season just strangers and leave Jesse out I just can look at him. I swear when they show him on the next show I'm just gonna close my eyes till his voice is long gone. I will be scarred for life if I have to see him in itsy bisty speedo  :ascared

you got that right [del] no more DAMN JESSE BB (:;)..or Grace will turn into mommie dearest, i mean it..bb,,stop it with jesse, good lawdy, jesse :groan:..and YIPPIE..del :hearts:...lets go, let go, swing to the left, swing to the right, sit down, stand up fight, fight, fight...

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>

thanks, del :lol3: :hrt: