Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263353 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, Shelly evicted 2-1
Week 9: Rachel, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, to be continued...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »
JMO  but I don't think Adam needs to do anything to get to the f3.  Doesn't need to win a veto and have to make a decision -- at least this week -- nor does he need to win HOH. If Porch stays this week -- he could just let P & J battle it out -- P wins HOH  puts up R & J. Then it gets real interesting as to who wins the veto.  Rach will have a struggle to get to f3.  Adam or Jordon really should have won it this week.  If Porch gets to f2 -- in the words of Jordon   "I'll throw up!!"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2011, 07:53:08 PM »
i'm tellin ya....jordon will win over rachel, jeff, shelly, adam, , and even kalia said she will vote for jordon if it is R/J F2...sorry jordon doesnt desreve to win over rachel...kaila, and shelly both are going to vote on personal only...even if jordon said give it to rachel.......oh.......man..the jury will think jordon is even more sweeter then she already is, adam, shelly, jeff, and kalia will give jordon the win...trust me...jordon will win bb..and i am sorry, i just dont see any game at all in jordon, she had no game at all, she was there for jeff only, thats it, she even said the samething, and the way she played that hoh last night, from the start, before it even started you could see jordon didnt care, she doesnt have the fight in her, it has nothing to do with her as a person, i dont like or play bb in my head cuz a person is sweet, it's how they play the game, oh and sure if the person is a great person on top of gameplay that will really make me cheer them on even more..but not this season..i just didnt like the Vets with newbies twist at all, they had their chance, if bb wanted another all-star i would have been great with that, but not past couples that would have never put each other up, mixed with new hgs..that would put their other up, cuz they had like one second to pick someone they didnt even know, what a awful twist, but that is JMO....like i always say I :hrt: you all, just getting out what i feel also
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Nuala

« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »
When I read this morning there was a celebrity twist with a pandora's box I thought who better than Tori Spelling.  I am glad Adam got to meet her.  How cool is that?  I think it is pretty cool.

Final 2 note if it is based on wins then Kalia and Rachel deserve to be in final 2.
But, if it is based on who I want to be there then it would be Jordan and Rachel. 

I need to have a sit down chat with my girl Shelly.  I have never been so fired up.  She was my favorite from the get go and when she didn't vote for Jeff to stay she lost me there.  I know in due time she will end up writing and apology letter to both Jeff and Jordan.  I think she did care about them as people, but put her personal level of the game out of it when she voted Jeff out.

Jeff.......the whole time he was trying to find the clown shoe I kept yelling it is outside of the box.  My hubby was like where and I was like right here and pointed at the tv.  Poor guy will never like clowns again and his kids won't have them at their birthday parties.  I don't like clowns much either though.

That's my 2 cents for the day.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2011, 08:41:39 PM »
ohhhh noooooooooo i sure hope jeff doesnt make bb his whole life like ED does, please jeff, get over the clown shoe, and let your furture babies have a clown at their birthday party, good lawdy :groan:..its just bb...just a game...a TV show...dont let it get to you [jeff] like it has gotten to Evel Dick, bb is his life, and wow, how sad is that...pretty damn sad...ED evewn writes awful blogs about his own daughter [dani] cuz he has bb in his blood, like nothing else matters but bb...wow, that is some SCAREY.. S*&&^T :ascared..get a clown for your kids jeff, it is just bb, dont worry about it, life really does go on :yess:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2011, 08:46:17 PM »
When I read this morning there was a celebrity twist with a pandora's box I thought who better than Tori Spelling.  I am glad Adam got to meet her.  How cool is that?  I think it is pretty cool.

Final 2 note if it is based on wins then Kalia and Rachel deserve to be in final 2.
But, if it is based on who I want to be there then it would be Jordan and Rachel. 

I need to have a sit down chat with my girl Shelly.  I have never been so fired up.  She was my favorite from the get go and when she didn't vote for Jeff to stay she lost me there.  I know in due time she will end up writing and apology letter to both Jeff and Jordan.  I think she did care about them as people, but put her personal level of the game out of it when she voted Jeff out.

Jeff.......the whole time he was trying to find the clown shoe I kept yelling it is outside of the box.  My hubby was like where and I was like right here and pointed at the tv.  Poor guy will never like clowns again and his kids won't have them at their birthday parties.  I don't like clowns much either though.

That's my 2 cents for the day.

BTW..i dont like clowns either, they SCARE the hell out of me :ascared..i gave my little neice a very costly clown, and it is SCAREY..she cant even put it on her shelf :ascared...at halloween, the clowns at the haunted houses make me very very scared :lol3: for real...but i hope jeff, doesnt live for bb like ED does, that dude is WACKED over bb..its his freaking life.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2011, 09:20:45 PM »
OK, you can get your tomatoes ready to throw at me (I put my safety glasses on) but I think Adam is playing very well. I don't think he's thrown all the comps but I also don't think he's as incompetent as he seems. He's very predictable, really. He lopes over in a quiet way to whoever has the power. He pleases those in power and when the power switches, he lopes on over there. He doesn't offend anyone, he seems harmless. But he's been riding this wave, very much like Sheliar but not with the aggression that Sheliar had. The time is coming where he'll have to make a choice or win a comp if he wants to get f2. But he wants it. Right now I think he could be the most interesting player.

Whaddya think?

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2011, 09:22:55 PM »
I hope Rachel stays with the K/P going up..don't listen to her Rachel..I think if Adum wins veto he would not use it only because Rachel gave him Tori Spelling... Kalia is the target for sure this week  :wohoo: I'm so ready for motormouth to go  :tup: Plus it will be fun to watch Kalia and Porsche throw each other under the bus  :yess:

del my love :<3..rachel didnt know she was going to give adam toni whatever her name is...she took achance at P' box....hmmmmmmmmm i thought rach said ...no...she wasnt going to open the box :lol3: :hrt: :hrt: to you, but rach didnt know that toni would be here for adam.

GO>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VETO>>>>>>>>>>>>TOMORROW>>>>>

by the way..happy labor day :<3
GOOO>>>>>>>JOCHEL>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>VETO>>>>>>>TOMORROW>>>>>>>  :wohoo:

brenchel :hrt: trust me...really...i do think rach should win, it doesnt matter if R/J dont win veto tomorrow they are safe anyway, if you really want your girl to win...you have got to take a class on Vibes 101 :lol3:...1st you can never ever put extra oo's behind Go..it wont work, plus afew other things..i cant tell ya!!! if i do, then allllllllllllllllllllllllll the power i worked so very hard to get, with my vibes...will not work, and you really might need me more next season :hrt:..

LMBOPIMP!!! Which equals...Laughing My butt Off Peeing In My Pants...GRACE,  :hrt: you are just so darn funny!!! I'm pretty sure we will definitely need your good vibes next season!!!

Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2011, 09:50:07 PM »
Adam tells Porsche that Rachel is the next road block.
I missed this afternoon and read all the talks between RJA tonight. I felt a little secure.  But right before those talks, he said that to Porsche!  (:;)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2011, 10:35:31 PM »
Adam tells Porsche that Rachel is the next road block.
I missed this afternoon and read all the talks between RJA tonight. I felt a little secure.  But right before those talks, he said that to Porsche!  (:;)

4 WORDS FOR Y'ALL...I TOLD Y'ALL SO!!!  :gaah: :ugot
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Nuala

« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »
Grace you are so funny. We should get a clown for Jeff and Jordan's first child's birthday party.

Adam is and has been back and forth between the power and could end up in final 2.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2011, 11:00:05 PM »
Adam's hedging his bets.  I feel if push came to shove, he'd be with R/J, but he will tell P what she wants to hear (and probably what he really feels - if only he would grow a pair and make a move in this game).

I honestly think that Adam's sooo excited just to be in the house that he is spending more time trying to prolong his game than he is really "playing" the game.  The lower he stays on the radar, the longer he stays in the house.

I bet when he gets out and has some time to decompress and think about the season, he will really regret not making any big moves...er, umm...or any moves at all.

BTW - love how Kalia says, "I don't think they'll call me back for all stars".  Well no shiz.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:04:12 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2011, 11:01:11 PM »
Well hopefully Jordan wins HOH this time and Rachel wins POV after that so that they are guaranteed to stay.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2011, 11:14:29 PM »
I've really hated this season from the start and IMO it's just gotten worse as it's gone on. I don't want any of them to win. I hate everyone and I hate all of you.  :lol3: <<<<<<just kidding on the last part.  :lol:

Anyway...I don't want a vet to win. I think the entire season has been slanted in their favor. I love Jordan but I don't think she deserves to win either. I still dislike Rachel....not as much as last year but still very much.

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2011, 11:19:45 PM »
I had dvr'd thursdays show and my brother had told me what happened before I watched it. I was envisioning the HOH contest going down like this. All the competitors go under the rolling pin and trudge threw the muck and grab their first donut and make their way back to the stand, except Kalia.....when the other 3 go back under the pin again, they look up and see that Kalia has eaten all the donuts and is laying on the table with her night mask on napping.....woulda kind of summed up her season nicely!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2011, 11:56:27 PM »
THANKS for the giggle  :lol: Petey23...........I found that very amusing and can certainly picture it in my mind.  :lol3:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Lovinghearts♥4ever

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What! BB16 already....lovin it! Frankie G.
« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2011, 01:14:34 AM »
I had dvr'd thursdays show and my brother had told me what happened before I watched it. I was envisioning the HOH contest going down like this. All the competitors go under the rolling pin and trudge threw the muck and grab their first donut and make their way back to the stand, except Kalia.....when the other 3 go back under the pin again, they look up and see that Kalia has eaten all the donuts and is laying on the table with her night mask on napping.....woulda kind of summed up her season nicely!

:lol3: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!   :yess: That was too funny petey23    I can so image that....  :lol3:  Thanks for the laughs!!!!!   :tup:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2011, 06:14:09 AM »
Is Jordan the new Shelly? She put dishes away, rearranged the spice rack, wiped the entire counter. If she had access to the washer/dryer, she probably would have done a load of towels.

you know i have noticed that when jordan is asked things about rachel (ie by julie prior to sheliar's eviction) jordon was not too nice about her ie she's a handfull -wasn't too nice after rachel has saved her behind.  and when jordan and rachel were talking to porsche and kalia,  jordan said she would do the talking and started out by saying that i know you think that rachel is a liar and all, but blah blah blah. 

those two things stuck with me and i am wondering too if jordan is becoming the new shelly in trying to make rachel look bad.  jordan has done very little but ride jeff and rachel's coattails and i am wondering if rachel is now going to be played by jordon.  the above comments were not too nice, considering  :umn:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2011, 07:38:21 AM »
Jordan returns to PR and tells Adam she's worried about getting screwed over, he tells her she's not. He is with her and Rachel. Adam telling her how he studied the pictures. She leaves again.

:duno: I notice that it is  Jordon that keeps referencing this to Adam....never is it a Rachel and I are worried....makes me wonder if Jordon wouldn't hang Rachel out to dry when Rachel has done nothing but saved her butt.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2011, 08:14:42 AM »
Adam is with J/R.

As others have said, Adam is hedging his bets by talking to Porshe.....like any HG would do.

Kalia is toast.

Offline guardpro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2011, 09:27:48 AM »
lets see......pandora's box with celebrity twist. Adam could meet up with his idol at last? Adam Tori  Spelling is in the box... :hearts:  but adam wont do it cause he doesnt want to change his fate.... :wohoo: now that would be hilarious!!!  :lol3:

You nailed that one. Nice job.

Offline guardpro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #171 on: September 03, 2011, 09:30:40 AM »
is there any scenario where -- say Rach wins HOH and would be forced to put up Jordon?  I can't think right now -- if that could somehow happen based on who wins POV.

if rach puts up kalia/porsche and adam wins and saves porsche. jordan is the only eligible replacement.

If Adam wins pov...mahahaw does it snow in hell??

Maybe it will be a hot dog eating PoV?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2011, 09:49:34 AM »
hi everyone :waves:..it's good morning with Grace :lol3:...ok, lets sum it up, 1st..dont worry my cuties, Adam if, and thats a big IF..he wins pov, he will not use it...why you ask? ok Grace will tell you why? cuz adam aint got the u no what to use any veto , and put jordon up, that would be a BIG game move [you all must agree on that] rach would have no choice but to put up jordon, if adam won pov and took porsche off, but it will not happen, adam is way to Scared :ascared..to do a move like that in front of a person, he will think, i dont want to make jordon cry...this is bb...there is NO crying in bb...well, so I say there isnt, but as we alll know there is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much crying in bb, anyway, dont worry Adam is not going to man up, and make a power move like that, but...Grace...would love it if he did, then the house would be flipping the freaking out!!!!!!..cuz i dont have a fav at all, now i do think rach should win bb...but its not like i am yelling it from the roof tops, also, i too noticed the little re-marks jordon has for rachel, and trust me...rach does not want to go to F2 with jordon, i bet anything, she sooooooooooo wants porsche to stay in this game to get jordon out!!!!...one more thing, before Good Morning With Grace, goes off the air....I am not Evil,,really i aint :snicker:....i just want to see some game...thats all, if i aint got a fav, atlease give me a big ole mixup in the bb house..and, as always, I :hrt: you all. oh sorry, i forgot to add, rachel needs to stop her nasty goodbye messages, she is still doing that, she did it to the last 2 people, hmmm..rach these people will be the one's to give you 500,000...so if you want to win bb...dont be a SORE winner!!!!..ok, ..off air.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:53:34 AM by Grace23 »

Offline guardpro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #173 on: September 03, 2011, 10:18:39 AM »
Just did a quick write-up of how I think the guest would vote and then based outcomes off of. (Obviously a lot could change in the next week and half)

Jury
Brendon – Rachel, Jordan/Adam, Porsche, Kalia
Dani – Kalia, Porsche, Rachel/Jordan, Adam
Jeff – Jordan, Rachel/Adam, Porsche, Kalia
Shelly – Jordan, Adam, Porsche, Kalia, Rachel

Playing
Adam – Porsche, Jordan, Rachel, Kalia
Kalia – Porsche, Jordan, Adam, Rachel
Porsche – Kalia, Adam, Rachel, Jordan
Jordan – Rachel, Adam, Kalia, Porsche
Rachel – Jordan, Porsche, Adam, Kalia

Final 2 scenarios:
Jordan & Rachel – 5-2 or 4-3 Jordan wins (Dani a swing vote)
Jordan & Porsche – 4-3 Jordan wins
Jordan & Kalia – 5-2 Jordan wins
Jordan & Adam – 6-1 to 4-3 Jordan wins (Brendon & Dani swing votes)
Rachel & Porsche – 4-3 Porsche wins
Rachel & Kalia – 4-3 Rachel wins (Adam a big swing vote here, possibly giving Kalia win)
Rachel & Adam – real toss-up IMO 2-2 with Jeff, Dani & Porsche swing vote. Advantage Adam atm.
Porsche & Kalia – 5-2 Porsche wins
Porsche & Adam – 4-3 Adam wins (assuming Shelly votes for Adam, could swing)
Kalia & Adam – 5-2 Adam wins

So… nobody should take Jordan. Kalia is virtually eliminated and Rachel’s chances look bleak. Adam has probably thought about this and this gave me a little insight to why he may go with Kalia and Porsche.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2011, 10:20:53 AM »
Grace's points about Adam not winning POV and not using it if he does, are exactly right!

Adam has thrown some comps but not the last few...he really tried during those last comps and came up short.

I disagree, however, with those that posters who equate "big game moves" with drama and backstabbing...some people enjoy the show for the nastiness, cat fights, backstabbing...thats all fine, well and good....but dont think those tactics are the only way to play this game OR that they are even the BEST way of playing this game....they are not.

The last winners of BB have been Hayden and Jordan.....arguably nice guys who made their alliances and stuck with them.

Aynway, in my opinion, the best approach to win this game is to win challenges when it is important to, keep the target off your back when you can, and deal honestly with the other HG's who will be the people in the jury voting for you to win.....IF YOU GET THAT FAR.