Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263365 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2011, 03:32:28 PM »
Im just glad Pandora's Box didnt effect the outcome of the game!

Not directly anyway.  But I suspect any wavering Adam might have done due to not trusting Rachel might have been brought to a minimum, so indirectly, it effected it a great deal.

If Rachel had been thinking at all she would completely play it off as "I didn't think about!  I saw Tori Spelling and I knew Adam would love it so of course I jumped at the chance to open it."  Make it look like it way only and all about doing something Adam would want.

hi ya!!! ..i knew it wouldnt do any harm to J/R game, cuz ..well its bb...and thats the way the cookie crumbles :lol3:....you guys dont need to worry at all, bb will help R/J get to that finish line :tup:...i will finish out this season,,,but boy, i sure hope bb gives us a season, next year..with all strangers, and PLEASE no twist that will hurt [anyone's] game, and let them play their game....but thats just me, cuz if thats the case we need to go back to season 1, they put up 2 hg, and we [america] votes the hg out that we want, and there was no pov not even in season 2, i mean why not, if bb is just going to make it for ratings, bb should go back to their real roots JMO :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2011, 03:33:05 PM »
I love Jordan and I hope that she and Rachel are final 2.

I do not know who the jury would vote to win but I would hope Rachel wins unless Jordan starts winning some comps.

But whoever wins, Jorchel for final 2!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2011, 03:35:06 PM »
oh, my...good Lawdy :groan:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2011, 03:37:46 PM »

I do not know who the jury would vote to win but I would hope Rachel wins unless Jordan starts winning some comps.

:tup: What Albert said. Sorry Grace can't agree with ya there  :)
delightful just delightful

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2011, 03:47:23 PM »
I really hope it's not Jordan/Rachael in the F2. I agree with Grace, knowing what we know today, it's scary to think Jordan could win a vote against Rachael. Everyone will have their own perspective on what criteria should be used to vote for a winner. Still, if a winner should have "played" the best game, Jordan simply does not qualify in my book, because all she has done(much like Adam) is "exist" within a game actually being played by others.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »
 :waves: Grace  my BB Sista'  :<3 ..I'll give ya some  :hrt: I do hope next season is a bunch of nobody's and let them play but we know it will never go back to the old days maybe less twists..ITA with ya!

No doubt Adum seeing Tori was a highlight for him. he may be forever indebted to Rachel now  :)

I really would like to see Rachel win..she has been a great partner to Jordon and likable lately..never thought those words would be typed by me :lol3:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »

Second!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2011, 04:29:54 PM »
Put me on the JoChel band wagon  :winner  I would love to see them in the final 2.  But my vote would go for Rachel.  She has made a complete 180 and I do think we are seeing more of who the real Rachel is.  And I don't think everyone would vote for Jordan again.  They all keep saying they want to see a real game player win it.  Let's be honest.  Jordan is the sweetest thing on earth, but she really hasn't done anything in the house.  She didn't do much in her season either but nobody was going to vote for Nasty Natalie over Jordan.  I don't think the same thing can be said about Rachel.  She will get her share of votes if she makes it to the Final.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2011, 04:33:30 PM »
In a way I feel Rachel's best shot at winning is with Adam, cause he hasn't done anything but beg for a veto so far!!! But that all depends on the newbies in the jury!!! But just in case, I would rather Jordan b in final 2 so none of the newbies have a shot!!! IDK!!! :duno:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 04:39:49 PM by brenchel_forever »
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2011, 05:03:04 PM »
I really hope Rachel isn't buying what Porsche is selling.  Porsche has her final 2 strategy set up where she can say - I didn't have a choice but to do nothing because of the Golden Key and I started being a competitor as soon as it was over with all my second places and eventual wins.  I don't think Rachel could win against her.  I hope she stays loyal to Jordan.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2011, 05:11:43 PM »
I hope Rachel stays with the K/P going up..don't listen to her Rachel..I think if Adum wins veto he would not use it only because Rachel gave him Tori Spelling... Kalia is the target for sure this week  :wohoo: I'm so ready for motormouth to go  :tup: Plus it will be fun to watch Kalia and Porsche throw each other under the bus  :yess:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2011, 05:25:24 PM »
I think P/K will get nommed and that no matter what happens in the veto, Kalia is toast!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2011, 05:43:07 PM »
If it is Tori ..she also has a show on Oh that is 8 lucky couples this season get the Wedding of their dreams, and Tori and Dean are the wedding planners...so this could be a win win for her too :hearts:

I love this idea!  Adam would be thrilled and Rachel could get the wedding of her dreams!  I just love happy endings!  :hearts:

Grace, send some vibes for this, would you?  :lol3:

hi ya!!! bambam..no more vibes by Grace :lol3:..until someone agrees with me on something :lol3:..cuz i am so going to be sending vibes for porsche to win veto!!!!! :<3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2011, 05:50:34 PM »
I really hope it's not Jordan/Rachael in the F2. I agree with Grace, knowing what we know today, it's scary to think Jordan could win a vote against Rachael. Everyone will have their own perspective on what criteria should be used to vote for a winner. Still, if a winner should have "played" the best game, Jordan simply does not qualify in my book, because all she has done(much like Adam) is "exist" within a game actually being played by others.

oh......................thank you so much :hearts:...you know why...b/cuz you are right!!!!!! :hearts:

i like jordon...it has nothing to do with liking a person, we dont know these people in real life, its a game ...bb...i cant say i love them etc etc...i can only like or love the gameplay....yep, jordon is a great girl, as what i can tell, [like i said i dont know her] but far as game....oh...yes..rach has out-played jordon, big time, and if rach is smart, she will not take jordon to the F2...dont think rach can beat jordon, you cant think like that...i  :hrt: you all, soooooooooooooooo happy someone looks at this from a game point...you rock!!!!! :jam:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2011, 05:55:21 PM »
I hope Rachel stays with the K/P going up..don't listen to her Rachel..I think if Adum wins veto he would not use it only because Rachel gave him Tori Spelling... Kalia is the target for sure this week  :wohoo: I'm so ready for motormouth to go  :tup: Plus it will be fun to watch Kalia and Porsche throw each other under the bus  :yess:

del my love :<3..rachel didnt know she was going to give adam toni whatever her name is...she took achance at P' box....hmmmmmmmmm i thought rach said ...no...she wasnt going to open the box :lol3: :hrt: :hrt: to you, but rach didnt know that toni would be here for adam.

GO>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VETO>>>>>>>>>>>>TOMORROW>>>>>

by the way..happy labor day :<3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
I really hope Rachel isn't buying what Porsche is selling.  Porsche has her final 2 strategy set up where she can say - I didn't have a choice but to do nothing because of the Golden Key and I started being a competitor as soon as it was over with all my second places and eventual wins.  I don't think Rachel could win against her.  I hope she stays loyal to Jordan.

hi ya.  :)porsche did win a hoh, and a pov..she couldnt help that she couldnt play in any comps the 1st 4 weeks, hey they gave her a free 4 week golden key...and she has come in 2nd on every hoh, i bet if she could have played in that comp last night, she would have given rach a fight...i mean no harm, i say great for your fav/s....i just want to cheer one on to, b/cuz really i dont have a fav this year.....but porsche isnt a bad player, not like adam, or even jordon, she has play the game, social, and won comps...but please this is JMO....i resoect everyone, and thats what is great about bb...we can agree to dis-agree with respect :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2011, 06:11:36 PM »
oh, i forgot :groan:, another thing :lol3:, i really do think rachel should win bb, really i do, and she doesnt have achance to win next to jordon, hell i think even jordon wants rachel to win, jordon knows she hasnt been good at comps, and feels bad about it, its ok jordon..., but i really do think, rach cant win over jordon, she has to take porsche or adam, and then porshce might be able to beat her, but i dont think so, rach has got to think smart, but she cant put up jordon, she has to have [cough...porsche put her up and out, and i really think jordon is great with it, cuz her heart is not in this game, and it shows JMO..thank you, for letting me post to you guys :<3

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2011, 06:20:09 PM »

del my love :<3..rachel didnt know she was going to give adam toni whatever her name is...she took achance at P' box....hmmmmmmmmm i thought rach said ...no...she wasnt going to open the box :lol3: :hrt: :hrt: to you, but rach didnt know that toni would be here for adam.

GO>>>>>>>>>>PORSCHE>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VETO>>>>>>>>>>>>TOMORROW>>>>>

GOOO>>>>>>>JOCHEL>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>VETO>>>>>>>TOMORROW>>>>>>>  :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2011, 06:26:38 PM »
 :waves: Grace   :hrt: I know Rachel didn't give Adum "Tori"..but it was her taking the PB so in a way maybe  :iok he will be thanking Rachel..but I do believe that Adum is going to be true to R/J.. Just for you my Grace

GO PORSCHE......... ;)

Kalia is toast I think unless she wins veto than Porsche goes..these 2 "Dani Worshipers" are not doing to well. Like Kalia said earlier we were on Cloud 9 last week and they (R/J) were sulking..the only difference is R/J have never felt safe and P/K are so full of themselves that it will bite them.

I would like to see Rachel win..she played great these last weeks she has been caring to Jordon..who would have thought that at the beginning I sure hadn't

If Jordon is in F2 it's because of the other HG's game  not hers and give her the money if she gets that far who are we to say she doesn't deserve it..the others played stupid :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
:waves: Grace   :hrt: I know Rachel didn't give Adum "Tori"..but it was her taking the PB so in a way maybe  :iok he will be thanking Rachel..but I do believe that Adum is going to be true to R/J.. Just for you my Grace

GO PORSCHE......... ;)

Kalia is toast I think unless she wins veto than Porsche goes..these 2 "Dani Worshipers" are not doing to well. Like Kalia said earlier we were on Cloud 9 last week and they (R/J) were sulking..the only difference is R/J have never felt safe and P/K are so full of themselves that it will bite them.

I would like to see Rachel win..she played great these last weeks she has been caring to Jordon..who would have thought that at the beginning I sure hadn't

If Jordon is in F2 it's because of the other HG's game  not hers and give her the money if she gets that far who are we to say she doesn't deserve it..the others played stupid :lol3:

oh, del...what can i say :lol3:..i love ya!!!! :hrt:..the way you gave me the just for you, for porshce :lol3:..i just love a crazy peron like you del, that can make me laugh out loud...ok..thank..you..... :lol3:, i swear del, i spit my soda all over the board when i saw that sad, pity thing you did just for me...that go..porsche :lol3:...see i cant stop...i cant stop...to funny, del..to funny del :lol3:..ok ..let Grace get herself together here....ok ..now..i do think rachel should win bb..there i said it...who would have never thought i would type that..not I...but i did it, del, i did it...but she cant take jordon, or jordon will win, not on gameplay, but on the others not liking rach, or thinking America will hate them if they dont give it to jordon, what a damn shame, America ...please its a game, do we gots to go all crazy, and nuts cuz jeff got the boot, if anyone thinks jordon should win, then shout it from the roof tops, hell i will even give you one line of vibes for her...but if you are thinking game...rach deserves to win bb..and she will not win over jordon...oh....del...you are to funny, hubby thinks i am crazy..cuz you made me laugh, like you know those cartoon laughs..it is like a deep snicker laugh, like dupty dog...laugh..oh del :hrt:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2011, 07:17:40 PM »
Regardless of how many comps a person wins, these type of games (like BB and Survivor) also require a good social game. Just ask Russell Hantz about that one.

Jordan has a phenomenal social game.....period.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2011, 07:18:39 PM »
OMG, Adam is already plotting with Porshe!   Has it even been an hour yet?   

What a traitor! 

Jordan or Rachel have to win Veto and not leave it up to Adam. :meow:

What are they saying?  I had a sneaking suspicion they were in a secret F2 alliance. 

Adam is or says he is with Jordan and Rachel. I hope he keeps his word.

Welcome to RFF  SA!
 :wel2
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2011, 07:20:03 PM »

GOOO>>>>>>>JOCHEL>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>VETO>>>>>>>TOMORROW>>>>>>>  :wohoo:

brenchel :hrt: trust me...really...i do think rach should win, it doesnt matter if R/J dont win veto tomorrow they are safe anyway, if you really want your girl to win...you have got to take a class on Vibes 101 :lol3:...1st you can never ever put extra oo's behind Go..it wont work, plus afew other things..i cant tell ya!!! if i do, then allllllllllllllllllllllllll the power i worked so very hard to get, with my vibes...will not work, and you really might need me more next season :hrt:..

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »
Jordan does have a great social game.  She and Rachel have balanced each other out nicely the last few weeks.  I really hope it is both of them in the final 2.  I think Rachel will win if it is both of them in the final 2 - I kind of even think Jordan would tell the jury to give it to Rachel because she doesn't think she deserves it.  I think Rachel's best shot to win is with Jordan there.  People have repeatedly said all season how Jordan already won.  I think Porsche or Kalia have done enough that if you didn't like Rachel you could justify giving it to one of them over her.  Adam - he is like Jordan - except he hasn't won before so I think the newbies would give it to him.  I am really hoping for Rachel and Jordan in the final 2.  Jordan is my favorite but even I think if that was the final 2 then Rachel would deserve to win.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2011, 07:25:02 PM »
OMG, Adam is already plotting with Porshe!   Has it even been an hour yet?   

What a traitor! 

Jordan or Rachel have to win Veto and not leave it up to Adam. :meow:

What are they saying?  I had a sneaking suspicion they were in a secret F2 alliance. 

Adam is or says he is with Jordan and Rachel. I hope he keeps his word.

Welcome to RFF  SA!
 :wel2

I know I know..you can never ever trust anyone in the bb house, dont think for one mintue adam wants to put R/J in the F2...he wants to win...as he should be thinking, i mean, if I/you went on bb would you go in saying hmmmmmmmmmmm i am going to pick to people i like so much, and i am going to let them go to F2...and i am going to make sure i help them get there....no way...this is bb....i still think rachel should win bb.....but i do want porsche to be in the F2....