Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263368 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2011, 11:14:31 AM »
The most important thing to win next week is veto ...HOH only keeps that person safe for F3 battle but the veto holder will decide who actually goes to F3 other than the HOH.
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2011, 12:03:16 PM »
The most important thing to win next week is veto ...HOH only keeps that person safe for F3 battle but the veto holder will decide who actually goes to F3 other than the HOH.

Would be funny if the f/t actually changed the game play for final 4

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2011, 12:06:22 PM »
hi everyone, well i see my vibes worked for rachel to win hoh :lol3:..i dont know why..but they work, i guess cuz they are OCD vibes...anyway, now it comes down to who you want or thinks deserves to win

please no rockes...but JMO..jordon doesnt deserve to win bb...she has done nothing in this game, but be a vote

adam...hasnt done a damn thing to win bb

kalia, i know she isnt liked ..but deserves to win over jordon or adam

porsche the same, deserves to win ovver adam and jordon

now it comes down to the fans of rach and jordon....if you want rach to win...she cant take jordon, jordon will beat rach in the F2

jeff, shelly, for sure will vote jordon to makeup to JJ..plus she wont want to give the win to rach, adam for sure will give the win to jordon ...cuz of his love for the J's...there you go jordon wins bb..if rach takes her to F2..and i think rach knows this, but is it to late, do they have to take each other,

the only way i see rachel winning bb is if she takes, adam, or kalia

if she takes porsche..porsche will get dani's, shelly', adam's, and kalia.s vote....cuz they do not like rachel...

jordon can maybe win over porsche, dani, shelly, adam, and kalia will give it to porsche, adam is the swing vote....that is just a fact....and i like jordon, but she did not play good, she was carried through the game, even she knows she was, as i watched the hoh last night you could see jordon just didnt have any drive at all to win, so before everyone thinks kalia must go, or porsche, you got to think about the end game....ok,if you want a rach win she cant take jordon, i have given you guys great winning vibes :lol3:...so can i please say who i want in the F2...without getting all those rocks thrown at my head..thank you very much :hrt:..if rach cant win...then I want porsche to win...or a rach, and porsche F2....thanks for not hitting me in the head with rocks!!!! cuz they hurt :hugs:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:09:44 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2011, 12:18:00 PM »
AG tweeted that if Pandora's Box is opened one houseguest will be very happy. The celebrity has to be Tori Spelling.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2011, 12:28:53 PM »
I don't think Adam would vote for Jordon over Rachel...he has said numerous times he would vote for game play and who was deserving.  I do think that Rachel would and could win over Jordon...

Funny last night BBAD when Adam, Porsche and Rachel were playing cards and Kalea was in the dr....Porsche and Rachel were having a really good time together joking around etc... when Kalea came out and took Adam's place and Adam went to the dr, the whole atmosphere changed between them, i think if Kalea goes to jury this week the bond between Rachel and Porsche will strengthen once again.  I think Rachel would get Porsche vote, and maybe Dani also.  Dani always said the J's weren't her target...true..because she wanted Kalea to take them out...figured she would get their votes from jury then....i am so glad Dani went out when she did...she sure does have a high opinion of her BB game play.... (hey Dani if your listening...it sucked big time!) :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »
If it is Tori ..she also has a show on Oh that is 8 lucky couples this season get the Wedding of their dreams, and Tori and Dean are the wedding planners...so this could be a win win for her too :hearts:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2011, 12:41:19 PM »
If it is Tori ..she also has a show on Oh that is 8 lucky couples this season get the Wedding of their dreams, and Tori and Dean are the wedding planners...so this could be a win win for her too :hearts:

I love this idea!  Adam would be thrilled and Rachel could get the wedding of her dreams!  I just love happy endings!  :hearts:

Grace, send some vibes for this, would you?  :lol3:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2011, 12:46:16 PM »
I thought it might be Tori Spelling after Julie Chen mentioned 90210 on last night's show.  If it is Tori and Rachel does get the dream wedding, I hope she takes it.  When they are down to F5, I don't see how any twist could emerge that wouldn't be radically unfair.  I bet it would be one of the PB's where they get chased around by monkeys or something.  Or they are have nots for 48 hours.  I'm afraid though, that if Rachel just sees a picture of Tori Spelling, she won't take it.  She won't tell Adam the truth about what it was, but she won't take it for fear it will be something game-altering.  At this point, if they show her a picture of Brendon, I'm not sure she'd take it and risk problems. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2011, 12:46:58 PM »

I love this idea!  Adam would be thrilled and Rachel could get the wedding of her dreams!  I just love happy endings!  :hearts:

Grace, send some vibes for this, would you?  :lol3:

The  new Tori/Dean Wedding Planners season is getting ready to start now this fall....(i watch her show too)

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2011, 12:49:19 PM »
Last night Adam was telling Jordan that if he met Tori he'd be absolutely frozen.  If it is her this should be really funny!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2011, 12:59:02 PM »
Kalia says she cant wait until it is over because she will not talk to anyone she doesnt like and will tell them so

Well Kalia this is funny because according to the BB boards you would be hard pressed to find many that like you! :lol3: 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »
If it is Tori Spelling and Rachel gets to choose a HG that gets to spend time with her one-on-one, this would be an amazing opportunity for her to solidify loyalty with Adam.  I don't think he'd pull a Shelly and turn on her after a gift like that. 

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2011, 01:06:47 PM »
I don't think Adam would vote for Jordon over Rachel...he has said numerous times he would vote for game play and who was deserving.  I do think that Rachel would and could win over Jordon...

Funny last night BBAD when Adam, Porsche and Rachel were playing cards and Kalea was in the dr....Porsche and Rachel were having a really good time together joking around etc... when Kalea came out and took Adam's place and Adam went to the dr, the whole atmosphere changed between them, i think if Kalea goes to jury this week the bond between Rachel and Porsche will strengthen once again.  I think Rachel would get Porsche vote, and maybe Dani also.  Dani always said the J's weren't her target...true..because she wanted Kalea to take them out...figured she would get their votes from jury then....i am so glad Dani went out when she did...she sure does have a high opinion of her BB game play.... (hey Dani if your listening...it sucked big time!) :lol3:

Dani's gameplay may not have been good enough to win, but then again, only one HG will have that honour. One could argue that she was responsible for the two strongest comp players demise in the game. Brendon twice, and Jeff left because Kalia and Porsche were playing for Dani at that point. In fact they both said as much.

What I like about Dani, is she truly does respect gameplay. Watching the jury house it became obvious, that she over Brendon and Jeff, will vote not from spite, but for who played the best game. Brendon stated he wanted it to be Dani next to the jury house "to give her a taste of her own medicine". Jeff stated he wanted it to be Shelly "for backstabbing him". Dani however, did state for spiteful reasons she would like to see Jeff out, but her real hope was to see Adam eliminated as he has done nothing in the game.

Count on Dani giving her vote to the person she felt played the best game. Which in my view, is having respect for the game you played. Not voting because your feeling are hurt by someone who lasted longer in the game, that you somehow felt entitled to win.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2011, 02:14:12 PM »
so what happened with Pandora's box?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »
so what happened with Pandora's box?

Looks like Rachel got stuck with Jessie (AGAIN, A Grodner? Really?) and the rest of the house got a 3 minute grab-what-you-can shopping spree.  And they got appletinis and time with Tori Spelling.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2011, 02:21:07 PM »
I am so happy that Adam got to meet Tori Spelling.  :wohoo: Can hardly wait to see it on the show.  This really should help him be loyal to Rachel. 

Did Rachel get any of the shopping spree stuff?  I hope the girls share it with her if not.  I am sure Jordan would, but what about the other two?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2011, 02:28:55 PM »
Well, I doubt there was a velour track suit in sight, so Porsche should be willing to give up her stuff to Rachel. 

And it looks like Rachel got a bunch of stuff from Mr. Pectacular.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:34:52 PM by Libby »

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2011, 02:31:29 PM »
I am so happy that Adam got to meet Tori Spelling.  :wohoo: Can hardly wait to see it on the show.  This really should help him be loyal to Rachel. 

Did Rachel get any of the shopping spree stuff?  I hope the girls share it with her if not.  I am sure Jordan would, but what about the other two?

I hope they would share.  Then again she has a new set of Mr. Pectacular dishes and hair gel.  Who would not want that?  :killme:  But I'm also glad that Adam got to meet her. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2011, 02:33:28 PM »
Im just glad Pandora's Box didnt effect the outcome of the game!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2011, 02:37:07 PM »

Not directly anyway.  But I suspect any wavering Adam might have done due to not trusting Rachel might have been brought to a minimum, so indirectly, it effected it a great deal. 

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »
Cassi got a guest roll on The Bold & the Beautiful, which she will shoot the day after the finale. She will play a runway model named Cassi. I hope it leads to a permanent roll on the show.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
Cassi got a guest roll on The Bold & the Beautiful, which she will shoot the day after the finale. She will play a runway model named Cassi. I hope it leads to a permanent roll on the show.

Thats my soap...lol so happy Cassi got something good after all come from the show.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »

Not directly anyway.  But I suspect any wavering Adam might have done due to not trusting Rachel might have been brought to a minimum, so indirectly, it effected it a great deal.

If Rachel had been thinking at all she would completely play it off as "I didn't think about!  I saw Tori Spelling and I knew Adam would love it so of course I jumped at the chance to open it."  Make it look like it way only and all about doing something Adam would want. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2011, 03:20:43 PM »
:hrt: you all, and i know i have been all alone this summer of bb [but its ok] no worries, cuz its a game and bb doesnt make me a crazy person, :hearts: but can i atlease get a agreement, that rachel could lose the game if she took jordon to the F2...thats all Grace's wants, is that jordon could, and she sure could win over rachel in F2.....sorry but if adam goes to jury, he lovesssssssssssssss jeff, and jordon, adam will think america will hate him if he votes for rach over jordon, so yep.....jordon will win bb over rach, shelly will vote for jordon cuz she hates rach, plus she wants to makeup with the J's, jeff for sure will vote for jordon, and say if rach or kalia are in jury they will vote for jordon, you guys got to see that....you guys better agree alittle :lol3:...or no more good vibes for you fav/s :lol3:..i will post all my vibes for adam, kalia, and porsche, and i bet if i do, 2 of them will be in the F2 :lol3: :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2011, 03:32:19 PM »
I think the only way Jordan or Rachel either one could win is if they are both in the final 2.  Anybody else against Jordan will win because she hasn't done much this season and she has already won once.  Anybody else against Rachel and the newbies will give it to one of their own.  They need each other and I am happy with either of them winning if they are both in the final 2.