Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263354 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »
is there any scenario where -- say Rach wins HOH and would be forced to put up Jordon?  I can't think right now -- if that could somehow happen based on who wins POV.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 09:21:09 PM »
I didn't catch the feed but at the very beginning....did i see Shelly in beat up jeans and top...did she get a surprise vote out????   :hearts: :yess:

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!  :lol3:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 09:22:39 PM »
is there any scenario where -- say Rach wins HOH and would be forced to put up Jordon?  I can't think right now -- if that could somehow happen based on who wins POV.

if rach puts up kalia/porsche and adam wins and saves porsche. jordan is the only eligible replacement.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2011, 09:25:32 PM »

if rach puts up kalia/porsche and adam wins and saves porsche. jordan is the only eligible replacement.

If Adam wins pov...mahahaw does it snow in hell??

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2011, 09:26:12 PM »

So she should not put up K & P together then.  Adam has to go up as a pawn against one of those two.  She really needs to get out Porch.  But Porch will fight BIG time for that Veto. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »
Shelly got a SURPRISE VOTE :lol: from the @BBFORTUNETELLER  it said SUCKER!! No i aint throwing you no freakin bone!! scram!!

I didn't catch the feed but at the very beginning....did i see Shelly in beat up jeans and top...did she get a surprise vote out????   :hearts: :yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »
Adam will probably won POV when it's the most important time, the last one which is probably what BB wants. If Jordan is HOH that week that means he could prob send Rach packing. If Porscha is HOH then whoever wins veto (hopefully Rach or Jordan) will decide the final three. I wonder what the last veto will be? Faces or Otev?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2011, 09:31:20 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, Shelly evicted 2-1
Week 9: Rachel, HOH, to be continued...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »
So she should not put up K & P together then.  Adam has to go up as a pawn against one of those two.  She really needs to get out Porch.  But Porch will fight BIG time for that Veto.

I think if everyone plays for POV then she NEEDS to put P and K against each other.  That way if one wins, they take themself off.  If she put Adam against, say, Porshe and Kalia wins (snort) then Kalia would take Porshe down and BOTH of them would be safe.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:38:47 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2011, 09:35:44 PM »

I think if everyone plays for POV then she NEEDS to put P and K against each other.  That way if one wins, they take themself off.  If she put Adam against, say, Porshe and Kalia wins (snort) then Kalia would take Adam down and BOTH of them would be safe.

If Rachel doesn't put up Porsche and Kalia on the block tomorrow, I'll be surprised... And then I'll probably scream at Rachel. :) As long as Porsche or Kalia get evicted, I'll be happy. :tup:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »

I think if everyone plays for POV then she NEEDS to put P and K against each other.  That way if one wins, they take themself off.  If she put Adam against, say, Porshe and Kalia wins (snort) then Kalia would take Adam down and BOTH of them would be safe.

This gets too mind twisting for me at 10:35 pm.   Not good at strategy this time of the night.  I just worry about Adam.  Kali votes for his eviction and he tells her I'm here -- tonight after the competition.  But hey its better that Shell being in the house still.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »
Okay, so I  know i have said this before, but I LOVE Rachel way more then when she is with Brendon. She is really showing her true good colors now :hrt:

Love Rachel, Hate Brenchel!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 09:42:21 PM »
That's a great way to put it.  Love Rachel, hate Brenchel.  :tup: 

Looks like Kalia is drowning her sorrows by eating.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2011, 09:44:46 PM »
Like Rachel, like Brendon...just don't like Brenchel !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »
That's a great way to put it.  Love Rachel, hate Brenchel.  :tup: 

Looks like Kalia is drowning her sorrows by eating.

Is she eating the donuts?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2011, 09:46:09 PM »

This gets too mind twisting for me at 10:35 pm.   Not good at strategy this time of the night.  I just worry about Adam.  Kali votes for his eviction and he tells her I'm here -- tonight after the competition.  But hey its better that Shell being in the house still.

Too mind numbing especially if some big dummy (me) types the wrong names.  I meant if Kalia won POV and Porshe was up against Adam, then K would take P down and they'd both be safe.  If K and P played against each other, they would fight for their OWN POV.  I don't think Adam would use a POV to take anyone down.

He goes where the power is, and right now, it's with Rachel.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »
 :wohoo: Rachel! She has really stepped up her game when she needed to. As soon as I saw the HOH comp all I could remember was last year and Kathy in the caramel...so funny that another K name proves to be last..heck she could have ate her way thru  and gone faster

Now Adum don't make me hate you ..if you mess with R/J then I'm puttin' the "Sheliar Whammy on ya"

WTG  JoChel  :hearts:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 09:49:55 PM »
Adam sooo does not deserve to win this game. 

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 10:01:25 PM »
OMG, Adam is already plotting with Porshe!   Has it even been an hour yet?   

What a traitor! 

Jordan or Rachel have to win Veto and not leave it up to Adam. :meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 10:05:46 PM »
Did you all notice Kalia when she hit the donuts ....it was 1 for me 1 for the pole  1 for me 1 for the pole...i mean if you have no chance of winning might as well eat on your way back.... ok i was just kidding but it would have made for good tv :lol3:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2011, 10:06:21 PM »

What a traitor! 

Are you EVEN serious??? 

I swear, I am going to fly to Cali, ring the BB door, and when it opens, I will kick Adam in the groin, turn around and walk away.

That guy is a turd and a half.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 10:09:52 PM »
I don't think that Adam would win -- if he makes it to the end.  I don't know who to get out more now P K or A.  R & J can't trust him at all.  This week again is going to be so tricky as who to put up and then who wins veto. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »

DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU R & J FOR HAVING THE SENSE NOT TO BE PLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess

Just got home and found out the WONDERFUL news that the BB House is now free and clear of the lies, nastiness, deception, meanness of THE SHELIAR!!

And it is SO completely in character that she tried to con R into taking a fake ring to keep her.  I truly feel sorry for Sheliar's family.  The jury house has to put up with now, and we DON'T and then she's back to her family and I truly wish them luck with her.  Some pretty low lessons in life have been learned by her daughter this summer, poor kid.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2011, 10:17:41 PM »
ok, I am going to play a little devils advocate here.  I by NO MEANS liked Sheliar!  COuldn't stand watching her or listening to her at all!  However, I started thinking...  if this was a guy making all those moves, I don't think people would be as mean about it.  Yeah we'd hate it, but not as nasty.  I do think the fact she has a kid made it worse but I wonder if it's another of those double standard things we all hate so much!

and I am SOOOOOO glad she is gone!  I dont care if it IS double standard lol    :yess: :yess: :yess: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2011, 10:21:16 PM »

What a traitor! 

FIRST THINGS FIRST... :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

SECOND.... :groan: I TOLD Y'ALL THEY NEEDED TO GET RID OF ADAM TONIGHT!!! I KNEW HE COULDN'T BE TRUSTED...HES A SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!!! PORSCHE HAS TO GO!!!  :waves:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt: