Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 263377 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« on: September 01, 2011, 05:05:58 PM »
Here's a nice clean thread for you, the other one was getting large! :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »
Here's a nice clean thread for you, the other one was getting large! :wohoo:

Thank You I was getting confused when I would come back in...

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhh yes a fresh start , a clean slate.......Just like R/J were saying this week eh! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 05:19:21 PM »

You're welcome! Welcome to RFF rp1976321004!

:hello2: :welcome2: :hello2:

Offline guardpro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 05:20:11 PM »
Rachel has really impressed me. She plays a great game imo.

Her and Jordan seem to do better without their men. Brendon brings Rachel down. Jordan just figured she didn't have to play with Jeff in the house, I guess. Now that he is out she is showing some skill.

Offline Lovinghearts♥4ever

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What! BB16 already....lovin it! Frankie G.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 05:26:16 PM »
Rachel has really impressed me. She plays a great game imo.

Her and Jordan seem to do better without their men. Brendon brings Rachel down. Jordan just figured she didn't have to play with Jeff in the house, I guess. Now that he is out she is showing some skill.

guardpro..... I totally agree with you... the guys would be n should be proud of their girls... they are really doing a great job without them. I just hope that keeping Adam over the "Witch" doesn't come back to bite them in the A** .... He better stay true to them or sad to say they will both end up in the jury house with their men!  :'(     
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:31:22 PM by Lovinghearts♥4ever »

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 05:28:44 PM »

You're welcome! Welcome to RFF rp1976321004!

:hello2: :welcome2: :hello2:

Thanks

Offline guardpro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 05:38:44 PM »
I just hope that keeping Adam over the "Witch" doesn't come back to bite them in the A** .... He better stay true to them or sad to say they will both end up in the jury house with their men!  :'(     

Yeah, but I think they have to keep Adam. They can not risk being burnt by Shelly again. I do think she would stay with Jordan to final 3. Maybe not Rachel though.

Adam will probably keep his word. I think he will "unfortunately" lose HoH so he won't have to pick. And he will vote with HoH. His excuse; you gotta understand doing what it takes to save yourself. I play an honest game.

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 05:40:14 PM »
Just a question: Why was Jordan putting a bathing suit in Shelly's bag? Was it one Shelly gave her and she doesn't want it?

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 05:47:00 PM »
Just a question: Why was Jordan putting a bathing suit in Shelly's bag? Was it one Shelly gave her and she doesn't want it?

Hopefully she was putting the one Kalia has been wearing in there.... :yess: :wohoo:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »
Big Brother is being pre-empted tonight, so I will have to watch on the internet feed...my dear, Texas Lady, can you show me the link again?

I have some things to take care of before I can just set and watch the show tonight but I wanted to share these thoughts (i dont have any BB lovers in my personal life and my people would think I had crap for brains if I started talking about Shelliar and the rest of the HGS)...so thank you for letting me get some of these things off my chest.

1) When it comes down to it, it is a game. That means HGs shouldnt take any of it personally but it also means that there is no good reason to play like an asshhole, either.

2) My opinion of Rachel has turned around 100% since Brendon and Jeff have left. I have LOVED seeing Jorchel work together...it was worth Jeff being evicted if it allowed this alliance to develop so well.

3) In the end, I think that Jorchel will evict Shelliar because when you get right down to it and just forgot the personal betrayal part, who would you rather see win....Adam or Shelliar? Its not even close in my opinion.

4) People always assume that the vets had some advantage this season but they are wrong. When this season started, there were 8 vets and 10 newbies and ED left the first week and it was 7 vets and 10 newbies....if the newbies had had ANY leadership (beside that idiot Dom running around yelling "Regulators", they would have gotten all of the newbies together and said LETS GET THE VETS OUT AND THEN SEE WHICH OF US DESERVES TO WIN!...it didnt happen but that was because none of the newbies stepped to the plate and choose instead to work against each other.

5) If BB HAS gotten involved this season to manipulate the game, there is only  one time that it can be claimed that the vets were giving an advantage...that was the return of the duos for one week.  The golden keys didnt benefiit the vets...the competition between Brendon and Lawon coming back was not designed to favor the vets....first Brendon ONLY won that vote because America wanted to help Jeff and Jordan....polls all season had Brendon near the bottom of the polls UNTIL Brenchel and Jordeff REALLY formed a bond.....Dom had been ahead inall popularity polls until Brendon was evicted and America voted to return him because America thought it would help Jordeff....and Kalia evicting Lawon (and Lawon volunteering) was just stupid game play...had Kalia nommed 2 vets against each other this game would have been COMPLETELY different! Kalia's crappy Hoh decisions had much more to do with how this game has developed than anything any vet or BB production has done. And I dont remember BB production MAKING greedy ass Porshe open Pandora's box...it that hadnt happened it would be either Rachel or Jordan leaving tonight....how is that production's fault?

6) I love Jordan, I hope she wins. But if she doesnt, I am glad that America has been able to see what a wonderful young woman she is and has become. She has allowed that harpy Shelliar to leave tonight with dignity....this was a great treat for THIS BB fan!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »
Love everything you had to say Albert!  :<3

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »
here's a link for those that may be interested in being on the waiting list for LIVE AUDIENCE   show tickets. i know its late but you never know you can get in!

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Big_Brother
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »
Yeah, but I think they have to keep Adam. They can not risk being burnt by Shelly again. I do think she would stay with Jordan to final 3. Maybe not Rachel though.

Adam will probably keep his word. I think he will "unfortunately" lose HoH so he won't have to pick. And he will vote with HoH. His excuse; you gotta understand doing what it takes to save yourself. I play an honest game.

Early this morning on the patio he said he wanted to play Rachel and Jordan at the end. We'll see how it all plays out with HOH, nominations and POVs

Welcome to RFF guardpro!

:welcome2: :welcome2:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 06:19:31 PM »
I say Jordan is the GAME TALKER and  Rachel is the GAMER and they make an wonderful duo!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »
ok, looks like I better do ..yet, another vibe for you guy's favs..so here we go

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>HOH>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>>GO RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>HOH>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>

sidenote..Vibes, May Change Due To The Out Come Of The HOH Comp, Grace, Is In No Way Responable, If These Do Not Turn Out The Way Of This Contract. Or Others May Like.

Thank You Very Much. That Is Called Covering, One's Butt.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 06:34:43 PM »
What is the link for the live show tonight, Big Brother is not on tonight due to the Atlanta Falcons game. So will be watching online.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »
I haven't seen anything posted for an online link, yet. I'm SURE it will be though...these people are good.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »
IF I can get one...since most all the east coast is having Football tonight (heee...I just gave away my tickets!!) we are dependent on a possible Canadian feed.

Still working on it.... but here is the place to look:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25771.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »
IF I can get one...since most all the east coast is having Football tonight (heee...I just gave away my tickets!!) we are dependent on a possible Canadian feed.

Still working on it.... but here is the place to look:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25771.0.html

Gave away my Falcons tickets because of Big Brother. lol

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »
Thanks for the link!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »
Thanks for the link!

We think we might have one Albert, we'll know in about an hour!! I'll post here if we get one! I need it too.  :hugs:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
I live in Texas, and the football team, [the texans] are playing tonight, BUT not on cbs.....dont those people know, others need to watch their favorite show/s :knuckles:...dang football, i am sure you guys will be able to watch on the live stream that the wonderful, peach, and texaslady gave ya!!!!..cuz they are the best!!!!!! :hrt: I have had to watch afew seasons ago on line stream, cuz of football :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 07:08:09 PM »
Thanks for the link!

We think we might have one Albert, we'll know in about an hour!! I'll post here if we get one! I need it too.  :hugs:

I think I found one through xxxWill have to wait until air time to know for sure.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:29:59 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »
ok, Grace better put in another Vibe for you guys..here we go...

GO>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>

GO>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>

so let it be written.

so let it be done.