Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4

<< < (2/236) > >>

Lovinghearts♥4ever:

--- Quote from: guardpro on September 01, 2011, 05:20:11 PM ---Rachel has really impressed me. She plays a great game imo.

Her and Jordan seem to do better without their men. Brendon brings Rachel down. Jordan just figured she didn't have to play with Jeff in the house, I guess. Now that he is out she is showing some skill.

--- End quote ---

guardpro..... I totally agree with you... the guys would be n should be proud of their girls... they are really doing a great job without them. I just hope that keeping Adam over the "Witch" doesn't come back to bite them in the A** .... He better stay true to them or sad to say they will both end up in the jury house with their men!  :'(     

rp197312004:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 01, 2011, 05:19:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: rp197312004 on September 01, 2011, 05:13:57 PM ---Thank You I was getting confused when I would come back in...

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! Welcome to RFF rp1976321004!

:hello2: :welcome2: :hello2:

--- End quote ---

Thanks

guardpro:

--- Quote ---I just hope that keeping Adam over the "Witch" doesn't come back to bite them in the A** .... He better stay true to them or sad to say they will both end up in the jury house with their men!  :'(     

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but I think they have to keep Adam. They can not risk being burnt by Shelly again. I do think she would stay with Jordan to final 3. Maybe not Rachel though.

Adam will probably keep his word. I think he will "unfortunately" lose HoH so he won't have to pick. And he will vote with HoH. His excuse; you gotta understand doing what it takes to save yourself. I play an honest game.

kristykgs:
Just a question: Why was Jordan putting a bathing suit in Shelly's bag? Was it one Shelly gave her and she doesn't want it?

rp197312004:

--- Quote from: kristykgs on September 01, 2011, 05:40:14 PM ---Just a question: Why was Jordan putting a bathing suit in Shelly's bag? Was it one Shelly gave her and she doesn't want it?

--- End quote ---

Hopefully she was putting the one Kalia has been wearing in there.... :yess: :wohoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version