Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4

<< < (235/236) > >>

Libby:

--- Quote from: unbelievable on September 15, 2011, 06:46:26 PM ---Julie said when i pulled out his key and i saw Porsche on it, she felt it was a (i forgot the word she used) but it meant he was upset because he wasn't sitting in the final 2.
--- End quote ---

She said he voted emotionally.  I think 'spitefully' is a better word. 

brenchel_forever:
I Dvr'd The Talk and watched it this morning. Rachel looked so beautiful!!! I'm so excited for them getting the trip to Aruba!!! They deserve some happiness for a change.  :yess:

Also I'm happy to report that I have this Big Brother app on my phone, and they have a poll question asking if you were happy that Rachel won, well 80.5% said yes and only 19.5% said no!!!  :wohoo: YOU GO RACHEL, WAY TO TURN THINGS AROUND!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!  :hrt:

Kate04:

UGOT - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

FOR THE WONDERFUL FEEDS OF THE INTERVIEWS AT THE WRAP PARTY.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You and the other live feed people have been awesome and amazing this whole season. 

I didn't bother watching the finale because I was so bored with this season and kind of figured Rachel (rightfully so) would win, but I LOVED seeing the HG and the interviews at the wrap.  Jeff and Jordon make such an amazing couple; they are perfect for each other and I think they will have a wedding in their future too.  And seeing Dani and Dom again together having fun - loved it!

The best part was saved for the end with the pics of Lane and Regan.  Now THAT was a season  :yess:

RealityFreakWill:
Now that BB13 is over, here's the list of number wins in ccmps:

Rachel    4 HOH, 2 Veto
Jeff         1 HOH, 2 Veto
Porsche  1 HOH, 2 Veto
Adam      1 HOH, 2 Veto
Brendon  0 HOH, 3 Veto
Daniele   2 HOH, 0 Veto
Kalia       2 HOH, 0 Veto
Jordan    1 HOH, 0 Veto
Dominic   0 HOH, 1 Veto

Keith, Cassi, Lawon and Shelly won nuttin'!

ugot2bekidinmeny:
YOU're welcome kate!! :tup: more to come so keep checking back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version